Lady JTopic starter

Grace Rwaramba the nanny
December 17, 2009, 08:50:19 AM
I don´t know if we already have a thread about her.

But isn´t it strange, that´s she´s back to take care of the kids, after she said a couple of things which were against him 2 days before he "died"?

I mean if he is really dead, what I don´t think than this is against MJ wishes to take care for the kids.

But, I think she is there, cause to stay calm. Maybe if they did not tell her about the hoax she would open her mouth to the public and say that he might be still alive. Maybe I am wrong. But Mike fired her and she was not around during the last two years.

Another theory, maybe this was a part of the plan to leave him and come back after his "death". I don´t know I am so confused. It bothers me a lot that she´s there :( . This tells me that he might be dead. But then again, I think about all the clues...and I know he has to be alive.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Grace Rwaramba the nanny
December 17, 2009, 09:41:33 AM
Who knows for certain that she ever left.  Who knows what went on in that household? That nanny has been the one constant adult female "mother" figure since those children were born. It actually makes more sense for her to be around since they are familiar with her and she helped to raise them.  

Quote from: "Lady J"
I don´t know if we already have a thread about her.

But isn´t it strange, that´s she´s back to take care of the kids, after she said a couple of things which were against him 2 days before he "died"?

I mean if he is really dead, what I don´t think than this is against MJ wishes to take care for the kids.

But, I think she is there, cause to stay calm. Maybe if they did not tell her about the hoax she would open her mouth to the public and say that he might be still alive. Maybe I am wrong. But Mike fired her and she was not around during the last two years.

Another theory, maybe this was a part of the plan to leave him and come back after his "death". I don´t know I am so confused. It bothers me a lot that she´s there :( . This tells me that he might be dead. But then again, I think about all the clues...and I know he has to be alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 12:28:54 PM
All i can see is that Blanket is happy to see her as he sits on her back when they went to karate lessons ,so she is a mother figure to him for sure .i dont know what the other children think of her...but it is very strange ans i dont knowwhat to think anymore. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Grace Rwaramba interviews and Facebook
December 18, 2009, 12:53:06 PM
I really don't know how much was investigated on Grace R. on our old forum so hopefully this isn't all old news but here goes.....
This link is article on interview with Grace on 6/28/09...I"m not familiar with this site, maybe it's tabloid junk but I still like to see if there are small pieces of truth and try to link together, etc.   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So after reading that article, I looked up Frank Cascio Tyson and found the Good Morning America interview to see if any of what Grace had said was true...here's his interview You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  - what he says about MJ staying w/his family matches up with what Grace said so what if she is a major player in all of this, giving both true and false info in all diff directions to help keep MJ safe?

Also, I found a Facebook page for Grace R.....You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  no way to guarantee if it's legit but it has privacy setting so can't view her page or become friend unlesss she accepts so could be real??  Anyway, on her info page she has some interesting links such as "Miracle by the Bay - A Private Luxury Recovery Residence."   Wouldn't it be interesting if a certain someone truly needed help like this & was residing there for a year or so to recover??  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 05:56:13 PM
She gives me the creeps - I have no idea why -I have never met the woman but I have a strange feeling about her.  Michael evidently had a problem with her or he would not have fired her.  I think the family should respect Michael's wishes and not have her around
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 06:43:37 PM
you guys must have seen her year book posted on TMZ...well for those who have'nt here it is

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

December 18, 2009, 06:59:32 PM
Quote from: "the_gloved_one"
you guys must have seen her year book posted on TMZ...well for those who have'nt here it is

there is something about her that i cant put my finger on ,i do not quite trust her and when i saw that year book i thought kinda stalkerish,anyway i heard she had a releationship with jermaine at one time .no she gives me the creeps ,sorry mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oyan

December 18, 2009, 08:13:54 PM
Quote from: "icebluestarlight"
She gives me the creeps - I have no idea why -I have never met the woman but I have a strange feeling about her.  Michael evidently had a problem with her or he would not have fired her.  I think the family should respect Michael's wishes and not have her around

She gives me the creeps too; but if Michael trusted her around his children than, oh well.   But there seems like something is not quite right about her++.  Just a gut feeling I have...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 10:00:02 PM
Grace has gotten mixed reactions. Some are leary of her yet some are welcoming of her. Either way, she has had a strong hand in raising Mjs children. She was the nanny for 12 years and Mjs secretary for 5 years.  That totals 17 years  within his life. MJ was known to hire and fire people regularly so Grace's tenure was a long one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

December 18, 2009, 10:33:13 PM
Is it true that her and MJ had a romantic relationship? Tabloid I suppose I sure hope not. I really don't care for her as well. But how bad can she be if MJ had her in his life that loooong! (hence the reason for me questioning them together) but anyway she is still there blanket likes her..... I dont know.Is she married? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 02:22:10 AM
Well, I'm glad to see we are at least discussing Grace...believe me, I don't enjoy looking at her, don't like her and instinct says not to trust her but honestly, I think it's just because of her big/scary eyes....sorry   :shock:

Anyway, I'm going to repost the last half of my earlier post b/c I don't think anyone noticed it.....

Also, I found a Facebook page for Grace R.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   no way to guarantee if it's legit but it has privacy setting so can't view her page or become friend unlesss she accepts so could be real?? Anyway, on her info page she has some interesting links such as "Miracle by the Bay - A Private Luxury Recovery Residence." Wouldn't it be interesting if a certain someone (MJ)
truly needed help like this & was residing there for a year or so to recover??   Anyone familiar with this Recovery Center???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 02:28:47 AM
Well remember when MJ was is in Dubai, he bought her with them and the bank accounts were under her name, and she would give MJ the cash when he needed it, no bank accounts under his name, pays everything in cash, no way to trace him. ;)  She could be doing the same for him now. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw