I saw this advertised for 2012, and looked it up and now it's saying it's being held March 2011.  I didn't even know the title of it until I saw it online You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The title stunned me.

Thoughts?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hold me, like the river Jordan
And I will then say to thee
You are my friend

Okay, I don't know where I should be posting this because there are several threads involving the tour, but I'll stick my two cents worth right here :-)  I saw the show last night in Kansas City, and it was pure genius (hmmm, wonder where I got that expression?) But it was, it was spectacular.  There are a couple of things that stuck out for me, and it may not be anything, but it stuck with me.  One, the did a number around the song, Childhood.  Which was a tear jerker for me.  But I got to thinking, why that song of all the songs he has ever done, why that one?  It was like Michael wanted to tell his story of why he likes childish things and innocence because he didn't have one.  It was purposely placed in the show.  And, the other thing was of course, showing the Liberian girl photo with him behind the camera, and then it had little sayings, about do not lose hope, and dream, etc., but then they put the words, BELIEVE in bold capital letters and then signed his signature, Michael Jackson with his signature little star thingy he puts on the end of the last n, in Jackson...?  or is it the last letter in Michael, I can't remember now.  I just thought that was very uplifting.  Any thoughts about those two points?  There were other things as well, they put a little bit of Breaking News in the show also. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw this advertised for 2012, and looked it up and now it's saying it's being held March 2011.  I didn't even know the title of it until I saw it online <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

The title stunned me.

Thoughts?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Okay, I don't know where I should be posting this because there are several threads involving the tour, but I'll stick my two cents worth right here :-)  I saw the show last night in Kansas City, and it was pure genius (hmmm, wonder where I got that expression?) But it was, it was spectacular.  There are a couple of things that stuck out for me, and it may not be anything, but it stuck with me.  One, the did a number around the song, Childhood.  Which was a tear jerker for me.  But I got to thinking, why that song of all the songs he has ever done, why that one?  It was like Michael wanted to tell his story of why he likes childish things and innocence because he didn't have one.  It was purposely placed in the show.  And, the other thing was of course, showing the Liberian girl photo with him behind the camera, and then it had little sayings, about do not lose hope, and dream, etc., but then they put the words, BELIEVE in bold capital letters and then signed his signature, Michael Jackson with his signature little star thingy he puts on the end of the last n, in Jackson...?  or is it the last letter in Michael, I can't remember now.  I just thought that was very uplifting.  Any thoughts about those two points?  There were other things as well, they put a little bit of Breaking News in the show also.

Aw that is nice you got to go, wish I could go, I have been asking my bf for 3 years to take me, imagine that, and he has promised to do that for me and much more and hasnt, so you are very lucky. How was it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions