Re: 'THIS IS IT' hoax INSIDER ANSWERS QUESTIONS!!
December 04, 2010, 09:15:08 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "loyalfan"
so serenity......do you reckon we are all being played here........what you say makes good sense to me....i hate the fact that we are being made fools of by people.but i feel sure we are........xxx

The person making these videos may have been contacted by someone but there may also be no informer. We have no idea what is the truth. If they were, we have no idea who that person is. If there is an informer, they could be a believer, just like the rest of us. They could be someone who works in the entertainment field and has theories but these theories are similar to the ones found on the forums. The problem here is that these videos are presenting this as facts, from someone who has inside information and this is not the truth IMO.

Someone has been reading and viewing everything that we all have been reading and viewing and presenting this as their very own "inside" information. The videos contain contradictory information and are therefore not giving a clear, coherent picture of the situation and are highly speculative.

To answer your question, here are some to ask yourself: Do you need to be led or are you a leader already? Do you need to be "informed" about what is really going on here, in this hoax, or do you think for yourself and critically analyze everything that is brought to the table?

You are only played and made a fool of of, if you allow yourself to be.

Thank you, Serenity. Great analysis. I, too, have no idea if this person is legit but they aren't telling us anything we either don't know, haven't speculated about, or can't find on the internet somewhere. I will listen to what they say but hold the information at arms length.

Another contradiction that this person made, if I can point it out, is that she says to listen to legit news sites (media), not tabloids. But she also said that TMZ was in on the hoax. Hmmm...last I checked, TMZ is a tabloid, right?

Also, doesn't it seem odd that she says (in the beginning) "what we're doing is very important to me..." IDK - that just seems very self-seeking to me. I hope I'm wrong.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bec

December 04, 2010, 09:30:55 PM
Sadly, the line between tabloid and legit news is quite blurred. I can't tell anymore. Most networks list TMZ as a source I know that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 04, 2010, 09:56:14 PM
We need to tread carefully before we assume that the "insider" is correct. Michael has stated many times before (as well as TS) that we need to base our conclusions on evidence---logic and facts and not merely emotion. Do you recall the quote, "Just because you see it in print, or hear it on tv---doesn't make it true"????? Same goes for this medium (Internet video), frankly.

I am particularly bothered by the "insider's" contradiction to Teddy Riley's opinion that the tracks are all authentic "Michael". After all, are we more apt to believe an individual who is a known friend and associate of Michael's....and one who is clearly not afraid to stand up in front of the world and take ridicule for it OR some "insider" who hides behind a false image and synthesized voice?

Clearly hype is being generated and timing is everything in marketing. Did you ever find it highly suspicious that this video is released so close to the Oprah interview?  No coincidence, I suspect.

Without hesitation, I will be tuning in to Oprah on Monday only to hear what Teddy has to say on the matter. At this juncture no one else is important.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

December 04, 2010, 10:08:20 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Thanks for sharing. Here's another video of Robert Alexander Giles:

[youtube:1i47eg1n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFpKRr8ZqoM[/youtube:1i47eg1n]

Is it just me???? I don't think he sounds like MJ. I can tell the difference. Can you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

December 04, 2010, 10:14:39 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"

[youtube:1ed746bk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFpKRr8ZqoM[/youtube:1ed746bk]

Is it just me???? I don't think he sounds like MJ. I can tell the difference. Can you?

michaelsupporter - I agree with everything you said in your previous post, and I can also tell the difference between this guy and Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 04, 2010, 10:36:28 PM
who is the target audience for this video us or non believers?

can i ask a silly question. the faces that have been given to these voice, are they just random or can they be customized to fit real people?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

December 04, 2010, 10:52:11 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"

[youtube:11z3q5us]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFpKRr8ZqoM[/youtube:11z3q5us]

He has an english accent and it is hard to understand him even when he sings. Does not sound like MJ maybe 50%
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

December 05, 2010, 12:18:52 AM
bec wrote:
"The problem is we are researching an ongoing event and trying to understand and decipher what already did happen as well as predict what will come to pass in the future. Things change, new information comes out, we need to stay open minded."

I have to say, bec, that this is one of the most cogent statements I have ever read on this Forum about the Hoax....an OPEN MIND has to be maintained AT ALL TIMES....this entire thing is UNPRECEDENTED!! We are priveleged to be part of a Chosen Few to be on the ground floor....the ones with FRONT ROW SEATS...those that follow this Forum are a MINISCULE MINORITY compared to the world's population....when and if Michael ever reveals himself again, we will be charter members of the "I Told You So" Club...in other words...

I have absolutely no concrete way of knowing if this Insider is legit or not...but think of how many other tentacles of this Hoax this could be said about....I suggest we TAKE IT ALL IN....FILTER IT...not be GULLIBLE, but not be CYNICAL...ANYTHING is possible here....literally ANYTHING....we are talking about perhaps one of the greatest minds/souls/spirits of our time...Michael...who NEVER ceases to amaze...in Life...in "Death"...it appears that his influence and effect is going to be eternal....how lucky we are to "get it" before the majority of the world...we are blessed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

December 05, 2010, 12:40:26 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Okay, so I watched this video and I took notes.

Q: Where the TII dancers aware that this about the hoax?

A: No, but the signed confidentiality agreements and knew TII was a movie.

We know this already nothing new there. This has been posted on the board months and months ago.

A: The dancers/actors believe Michael is alive but they don't know specifics.

This "insider" has no way of knowing that, this is a theory and we have discussed this at length before. It is common sense that the less people involved in the actual hoax, the more successful the hoax will be. A need to know basis and only those that are very close to Michael and that he trusts would be involved.

They way Michael is Dressed in the film TII.
We already know that TII was filmed as a movie and not as rehearsal footage. We are aware of how Michael dressed in his previous rehearsal and in concert, there are many rehearsal and concert footage videos on youtube. All movies have "costumes" and this is not new information at all.

Return Date
The "insider" is not able to answer this just as all of us aren't. They are not a true insider and admits that they have "theories" (that is if this person really exists at all).

Elvis
We already know about Elvis and the connections with Michael and the possibility that Eliza's court case may reveal that he is actually alive. This has been extensively discussed on the forums, TS posts, LMP discussions etc. and there are many youtube videos about this.

Branca and McClain
The "insider' suggests that they may be removed from handling the estate...hmmm
There have been many questions previously brought up about Branca & McClain from the very start.The family originally tried to have the removed as executors of the estate. They are also handling the Kurt Cobain estate and Courtney Love has been vocal about their mismanagement of that estate and they may very well be under investigation from wrong doing in that case but we do not know for sure. Hazel and Twiggy have been posting on twitter, a forum and a blog all about this for months and we are aware of issues regarding the possibility of a false will etc. A person who works in the entertainment industry may very well be aware of this situation as are any of us in the hoax world. This "insider" is not providing any further information about this situation, it appears that they only know as much as we are already aware of and IMO this is just their "theory" on the situation. Nothing new here.

Removal of people involved in Epic, Legacy etc.
The "insider" says that we should be aware that this is going to take place within the next 12 months and we will Michael's hand in that. If this is to take place and was common knowledge to be occurring within the next 12 months wouldn't the people who are going to be removed also be aware of that? and if not they sure would be now..
You have to ask yourself if a singer/backup singer/dancer (or whatever this "insider" claims to be) would be privy to that kind of information and would Michael actually tell people he was going to instigate that in the future? Also does Michael have that much power to affect these other companies? How much involvement does he have with those record labels and can he influence the day to day business of them and for what purpose? This again comes across as theory based on possible rumours and speculation but is not a fact at this point.

TMZ
We are well aware of the TMZ connection. I wrote a post about the connections months ago. TS used that in one of their updates to show TMZ was an "informer". We know TMZ seems to have information before other media and that sometimes TMZ has unusual stories. This is not new to us at all, it has been discussed at length and we are already following TMZ faithfully. Nothing new here.

The TII Dancers Crying at the start of the film
We know this is it was filmed as a movie and not rehearsal footage, we have known this since the movie was released and have extensively discussed it. The "insider" tells us that it was shot out of sequence. well this is how all movies/videos are filmed. Any movie is actually created in the editing process and it doesn't take an insider to know that nor is it unusual. As for the music during these scenes, this is also not unusual, music is in movies to give ambiance, atmosphere and that is point of music in all movies. It doesn't take an insider to figure that out at all.

People mentioned as "in the know" on the hoax and that Michael is alive
The insider does not know for sure who is aware that this is hoax. They use wording throughout the video such as "i believe", "my theories" etc. This "insider: (if the exist at all) is telling us their theories, what they think about the situation and not what they know. There is no doubt that some people know that Michael is alive and others have come to believe that he is alive, just as we have. There is the possibility that some people were brought back into Michael's life at this time to expose them for their previous wrong doings; possibly as a pay back of sorts ie Karen Faye, Randy Jackson come to mind. We have believed from the start that Kenny Ortega was involved and that only makes sense since he was involved in the rehearsals, the production of the movie and has given many clues through twitter and interviews. This is not new information and again previously discussed on the forums. These are theories and speculation about who is involved and these are not facts being provided from an insider.

Sony
Everything that was stated about Sony in the video has been previously discussed by us. The "insider" says that Sony will release "Michael Jackson" material for the next 5-7 years ---> 2015 - 2017. We know about the contract that the estate signed with Sony, it was for 7 years so that's not new. This is also implying that Michael will not be returning for at least 5-7 more years...hmm What about Michael saying that we only have 4 years to get this right ---> 2012. If anything that may be a clue to the final return date that has been chosen and TS has said there was are possible return dates but that there is a final date that Michael has chosen to return by no matter what. In essence the "insider" is no more informed about this than we are. They cover their ass by saying that they wouldn't reveal that anyway because their allegiance is to Michael. I say "Oh really, than what is going on with these videos anyway" this person has no direct contact with Michael and everything they are stating is just theories and many of those can be found on this very forum. Later the informer goes on to say that Michael was still working with Sony. Well we already know this too as there was a contract between Sony and Michael in 2006. This isn't inside information at all.

Branca & McClain Again
The Insider previously stated that Branca & McClain are going to be removed from the estate implying that they are "bad" and now they are suggesting that these two are involved in the hoax by knowing that the TII was not rehearsal footage but actually filmed as a movie. The "insider" also says that Branca & McClain have enough material for the next 50 years but in actuality if there is this material is not held by Branca & McClain at all but by the estate and the informer previously suggested that these two would be removed from the estate. CONTRADICTIONS! They can not be both bad and involved in the hoax, this is not making sense and the infromer should make up their mind.  :lol:

Diane Diamond
This is not new information we are all aware of Diane Diamond, her agenda, her association with Tom Sneddon. She also appeared on Michael's "Hit List" of those who were involved in working against him. Old news!

David Manning
The information on this is readily available on wikipedia and other sources. Not inside information.

"David Manning" was a fictitious film critic, created by a marketing executive working for Sony Corporation around July 2000 to give consistently good reviews for releases from Sony subsidiary Columbia Pictures. Several blurbs posted under the name "David Manning" were written for the medieval action/drama A Knight's Tale (citing Heath Ledger as "this year's hottest new star!") and Rob Schneider's comedy The Animal ("Another winner!"), the latter of which generally received very poor reviews by real critics.

David Manning was named after a friend of Matthew Cramer, the Sony marketing executive responsible for the insertions. Manning was credited to The Ridgefield Press, a small Connecticut weekly. During an investigation into Manning's quotes, Newsweek reporter John Horn discovered that the newspaper had never heard of him. Horn disclosed the truth about Manning in a June 2001 article in Newsweek, which emerged at around the same time as an announcement that Sony had used employees posing as moviegoers in television commercials to praise Mel Gibson's The Patriot. These occurrences, in tandem, raised questions and controversy about ethics in movie marketing practices.

On the June 10, 2001 episode of Le Show, host Harry Shearer conducted an in-studio interview with David Manning. The voice of Manning was provided by a computer voice synthesizer.

Some time after news of the hoax became widespread, actor Bryan Cranston, then a lead in the US television sitcom Malcolm in the Middle, took out a print advertisement in entertainment trade papers recommending his work to Emmy Awards voters. The ad featured positive comments from Mr. Manning as a joke.

On August 3, 2005, Sony made an out-of-court settlement and agreed to refund $5 each to dissatisfied customers who saw Hollow Man, The Animal, The Patriot, A Knight's Tale, or Vertical Limit in American theatres, under the impression that it would be a great movie due to Manning's reviews.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am sorry but IMO this isn't proving anything about Sony and their involvement in the "fabricating Michael's voice" on the album or their actual knowledge of a hoax. I think that Michael has key people involved at Sony but this isn't the entire organization, Michael seems to have specific, individuals involved in different organizations linked to the hoax. The less people involved the more successful the hoax, the more people involve the higher the chances of unintended information being revealed or something being said too early.

Randy Jackson
The "insider" states that Randy was Michael's most trusted friend and confidante. I take issue with this statement because I have begun to wonder if Randy is actually in the know and this is for several reasons. This statement has also been written in several tabloids but I am starting to wonder if Randy is a "Judas" figure in all this. Michael was close to Randy prior to 2005. During 2005 it came to light that KF, Randy, Taunya Zilkie (Randy's GF) and others were involved in a fan site in which they were scamming fans. Michael found out closed the site down, refunded the fans money and fired them all. This situation leads me to believe that none of these people are trusted nor close to Michael after this incident. So I will say here that IMO this information from the "insider" is FALSE and reflects badly on their legitimacy.

"Sparsely used voice" in the new album
This is feeding into a controversy that already exists and we already know about. In actuality, only 3 of the 10 songs have only been questioned that isn't "Sparsely"; that means 7 of the 10 songs are not questioned as being Michael. This is not a factual statement but purely speculative by the "insider" and anyone else. It also feels like a way of trying to gain credibility by reiterating statements that have been made by others and confirming the beliefs of some people. Confirmation through already held and publicized beliefs; "oh yes, this insider says that I am right in what I thought about the new album, so they must be telling the truth".

Robert Alexander Giles
This impersonator seems somewhat famous in his own right for his voice. I don't know if he had this before the hoax began or after as I was not an MJ fan and I have never heard of him before. He looks nothing like Michael so it's pretty doubtful that he is actually in the movie TII (but of course I could be wrong  :lol). If there were going to use doubles in the movie, to try and fool us, they would have wanted people who looked similar to Michael wouldn't they?

Here is his website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The fact that he exists doesn't mean he had anything to do with vocals on the new album and the vocals have supposedly been Forensically analyzed by at least two professionals. It is possible that someone was used to complete the songs but anything is possible. The 'insider' has not provided proof that this is the case though and they are not an expert in Forensic voice analyzation. Again, this is just speculation and providing a possible person who may have been involved. A lot of possibilities but not facts. I would think that a forensic voice analysis, would reveal that the voice had been altered by effects to make it sound like MJ and no reputable examiner would put their career on the line to certify falsely that this Michael, if it wasn't. The reported impersonator who claims to have "possibly" created vocals for the album is named Ricky Galliano and he can't even be sure he actually did that. Seems shady... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and he has come up previously on the forums as well.

[youtube:3fl2v55k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwgwXoy3CxU[/youtube:3fl2v55k]

To sum it up: These videos are presenting things we are aware of already. The insider doesn't have any information that we haven't previously discovered and is readily available on the Internet. The information is mix of facts, theories, speculations and is nothing new. I make videos too, if I told you I had an informer would you believe me without providing any information about that informer? If I said that I was in contact with an "insider" would it make my videos more believable? If I repeated everything that was already on the forums and presented that in my videos in a chronological way, would you believe that I knew more than everyone else? Would I have more credibility with you even though my source remains anonymous and not even established as an actual source? If I say I have a source, do my theories then become more credible and the truth?

I could simply say that I have source...
Do you believe me?  ;)
You hit the nail on the head!! I felt the same way when I watched it :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Serenitys_Dream

December 05, 2010, 01:13:06 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "PureLove"
This person didn't tell us anything new. We had already known the things s/he told us about TII. I believe that this is definitely a fake!
That's what people say about TS too (no new info) and I think that's more or less true on the surface. It's only when you look closer or read for content you start to realize what they are exactly saying. Might be a similar case here, just a different medium, voice instead of written word. For example, this Informer told us that the dancers were also listed in IMDb as actors and I did not know that before. I had never seen that on any of the forums, never read it in any blog post or news article, and never heard anyone mention it in any chat or convo, ever previous. Now, I'm not saying I've heard every single hoax related rumor out there but, I've been doing this to an obsessive over the top level since 7/09 and that was brand new info for me.

I have read about the fact that the dancers are also actors and are listed at IMDb numerous times. It has been posted on this and other forums before.
Here is just one example:

by 2good2btrue » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:01 pm

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Then you might want to see this as well...Most of the dancers are listed as actors...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 05, 2010, 02:11:24 AM
SD, that post was inspired by the video of the Informer's that talked about this. You said it was one of many though, do you have more examples?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Serenitys_Dream

December 05, 2010, 03:38:52 AM
Quote from: "bec"
SD, that post was inspired by the video of the Informer's that talked about this. You said it was one of many though, do you have more examples?

I don't know how to search the old forums and not a member of some of those I was but I read all bout the "cast" of TII also being actors a long time ago. I am not sure but there may have been previous videos about this too on youtube. You will have to forgive me because I thought that this was common knowledge in the hoax world.

The Cast Of Michael Jackson's "This Is It" Movie - 27 September 2009
Comments:
lilmichael212 April 27th, 2010 - 14:01
IT is so funny all the dancers/actors only recall things that are in the movie but the one guy that performed with michael before this is it recalls something that wasnt shown i wonder who is fake?????????????? and i wonder who’s walking around ALIVE??

forevershining1 - April 27th, 2010 - 17:07
So wait.. are yall saying that the dancers and back up singers, etc. are actually actors and actresses from other pieces? Interestttiinnnnggg…

Souza's movie theory, comment made in  reference to dancers/actors and posted before the Insiders Part 1 video (which was posted on Sept 23).

This Is It ~ not a wrap yet
Post by ~Souza~ » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:09 pm
Mike allegedly hired a bunch of actors that are still not allowed to talk about the project they worked on. The article is somewhere on the forum, so if anyone has a link to it, that would be great.

A post on the other forum discussing the dancers.

Post by See » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:04 am
Appearances of Michael Jackson alive after 25th are staged with both actors/dancers as well as real Michael Jackson so that everybody thinks that he -Michael- is staging this hoax, this way nobody comes looking for Michael Jackson - not even when he stops publishing music and disappears!

BAM - Contracts!!
post by kingwillreturn » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:22 am
We learned in the early days of the hoax, that the "Actors" in TII were contracted for two years, We wondered why when the concerts were only for a few months, not two years? but now we see the TII dancer/actress in the Wii game commercial.
So for the advertising campaign to follow his death, Michael had them sign two year contracts.
Now thinking in a logical way, if we can work out when the contracts were signed, we may be able to work out a BAM date, due to the fact, unless they have to sign extensions to the contracts, that after the date that the contracts end, the let's call them "Cast" of the hoax, would then be free to talk and blow the hoax out of the water.

The fact that the dancers are actors has been discussed before. It was discussed even earlier than these posts and comments. If I recall correctly, BOW also talked about the dancers being actors, after it had been previously discussed and before these videos came out. I don't believe she is an insider either. But as I said, it was a long time ago so I can't locate the original posts etc. I did think that most of us, who had been investigating the hoax, were aware that the dancers were also actors. I had read the IMDb site months ago, well before 2good2btrue posted the screen shots.

I have absolutely no reason to be deceptive, I would love for there to be an insider. For someone to be really telling us the truth or revealing things we aren't aware of. So far this person hasn't done that and the information is not fact it is speculation, belief and theories; we have that already... and it really bothers me that someone may be dishonest about what they know and how they know it, even if they are presenting real information (though we know this stuff already anyway).

Everyone is free to believe (or not believe) in whom ever or whatever they choose. Sadly, after evaluating the videos I can not put my faith in this "informer" maybe something will be revealed to change that in the future.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2010, 03:55:35 AM
My feeling watching this Q&A is through and through logic. We must not let us fall into the 'emotion' trap, so, leaving all emotion aside I feel the information is very valid. Having 'her' saying that some high position holders in the mentioned record companies should get the blue letter and that Michael only dealt with the highest levels in business just confirms for me what I have thought ever since, that Michael is one of the most powerful people in show business - let's NOT forget he dealt with the CEOs since the age of 19 and had them going HIS way. On top of that I can't help thinking that Michael sets everyone on his 'Hit List' up to blow their cover in the big finale for ALL the naysayers to see, that they were SOOOOOOO wrong. It really feels like a Vendetta.
I like these videos - regardless of infos we've already came across ourselves. Maybe we rather should see this information as a CONFIRMATION than an 'oh, she doesn't come up with anything we've not already know'.

ANYTHING is possible. I for myself believe, that it's payback time for Michael  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

liegi

December 05, 2010, 04:09:14 AM
I agree with you MFFreedom. Well said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2010, 10:17:42 AM
Quote from: "MFFreedom"
My feeling watching this Q&A is through and through logic. We must not let us fall into the 'emotion' trap, so, leaving all emotion aside I feel the information is very valid. Having 'her' saying that some high position holders in the mentioned record companies should get the blue letter and that Michael only dealt with the highest levels in business just confirms for me what I have thought ever since, that Michael is one of the most powerful people in show business - let's NOT forget he dealt with the CEOs since the age of 19 and had them going HIS way. On top of that I can't help thinking that Michael sets everyone on his 'Hit List' up to blow their cover in the big finale for ALL the naysayers to see, that they were SOOOOOOO wrong. It really feels like a Vendetta.
I like these videos - regardless of infos we've already came across ourselves. Maybe we rather should see this information as a CONFIRMATION than an 'oh, she doesn't come up with anything we've not already know'.

ANYTHING is possible. I for myself believe, that it's payback time for Michael  :mrgreen:

I too totally agree with you........ well said :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions