~Souza~

Quote from: "Andrea"
Yes, the unlocking of this thread is a nice move.   We're all on the same team here, we can work it out.  :mrgreen:

I hope the dust settled, that is why I chose to unlock it again. I hope it can stay open.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Yes, the unlocking of this thread is a nice move.   We're all on the same team here, we can work it out.  :mrgreen:

I hope the dust settled, that is why I chose to unlock it again. I hope it can stay open.

Your avatar makes me smile.  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Your avatar makes me smile.  :P
Yes, I'm glad to see it open again also and I really like the kittens too!!  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

I am lazy so I'll just copy and paste what I said in another thread, something that caught my eye:

Here is more proof that TS is not just linked to TMZ, but to the whole hoax. Let me show you 2 parts from the latest update:

Quote from: "TS"
1. Outline

1. Outline
2. Truth Will Prevail
3. Most Recent Predictions
4. Unclaimed Numerology Reward
5. Outthinking the Illuminati
6. Katherine and Randy
7. Bahrain And Michael
8. God Can Protect
9. “His Own Words”
10. Eliza’s Court Case
11. Eleven Thirty

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Quote from: "TS"
11. Eleven Thirty

I have titled this post update #6.5 (not update #7), because this is primarily a continuation of update #6.  And yes, it’s also because I said that update #7 will probably be after BAM.  Does this mean that there will still be more updates and/or posts, before update #7 (6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 6.95, 6.96, 6.999, etc)?  I won’t say absolutely no, but most likely not.

Repeatedly, I’ve said that I would not do much if any more (posts or redirects); but I kept watching, and I saw a need and wanted to help.  But now, it has come to the point where I would rather say and do no more, than continue causing endless controversy that is not going anywhere.

I will be watching, and if anyone wants to make a serious attempt at the $999 reward: I will certainly either respond to it or else send the money; but they must be serious calculations.  Other than that, I am not obligated to do any redirects or posts; it is my own choice, and no amount of complaints or anything else is going to force me to post again.  If I have been wrong on anything, time will tell.  And if I’ve been right, time will also tell—the truth will prevail.

Instead of doing a whole new post: I may on a rare occasion make a comment or two in a thread that was posted by someone else (and probably redirect to that comment, so people will who are following TIAI will see it).  But redirects will not be daily anymore; those who still don’t accept TIAI/TS probably never will, no matter what I redirect to or whatever I write in a post, so there’ really s no point.

The hoax doesn’t rely only on TS anyway; as many have said, they believed in the hoax before TS ever posted anything.  In fact, don’t you think there is good reason why I didn’t post any new thread—or even make a comment in an existing thread—until more than two months after the “death”?  If I had posted immediately after 6-25-2009, then people could claim that TS is the reason for believing in the hoax; but it did not happen this way, for a good reason.

This update 6.5 (6 + 5 = 11) was posted at 11:30 PM (CA time), on 11-30 (November 30).  Also, a few days ago TIAI redirected to a clock with the hands at 11:30 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  What is the significance of this?  As usual, the redirect had more than one meaning.

The Thriller album was released on 11-30 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; and Eliza’s case was previously scheduled for 11-30, although it is now rescheduled for 12-14 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Speaking of Thriller, 11:30 (PM) is “close to midnight ... the midnight hour is close at hand”.  So 11:30 also represents near the end (end of the day, or end of the hoax, or end of the world, etc).

And finally, we are now about half way between 2009 and 2012 (“four more years”); and 11:30 is half way between 11:00 and 12:00.  The clock is ticking, and there is no time for unimportant or unkind controversy.  Yes, some things are important and must be discussed—even if we don’t agree; but even then, disagreements should be done respectfully.  It’s all for LOVE!

“And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm .” (Matthew 8:26).  I have said the following more than once before, but people seem to quickly forget it; so I am going to end by repeating this one more time.  Jermaine said: “it’s all going to come out” (and this was in the context of the “airport” slip-up); until it does all come out, keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!

The word thirty is written in italic. I was wondering back then what that meant, but I didn't find anything significant. Now we have 30 witnesses for the prelim You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. This is not info that came from Sony, this is not info that came from TMZ. This is info from the Murray case. Is it all again a coincidence, or did TS know in advance that there would be 30 witnesses showing up for the prelim?

TMZ also uses 'more than 2 dozen' which is kinda weird, since 2 dozen is only 24. Yet if you add up all the numbers in the article now (besides the date and time) you get 11. Eleven thirty. Call me a nutcase but in my book that again is no coincidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Souza, the 30 made me say "Oh F" out loud.... that's very spooky cool. But I only add the article #s to 10 (3+3+2+2). I did it like 15 times too, am I missing something? (entirely possible)

ps. agreed the "2 dozen" is super weird and looks like they're forcing a numbers thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I am lazy so I'll just copy and paste what I said in another thread, something that caught my eye:

Here is more proof that TS is not just linked to TMZ, but to the whole hoax. Let me show you 2 parts from the latest update:

The word thirty is written in italic. I was wondering back then what that meant, but I didn't find anything significant. Now we have 30 witnesses for the prelim You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/b]. This is not info that came from Sony, this is not info that came from TMZ. This is info from the Murray case. Is it all again a coincidence, or did TS know in advance that there would be 30 witnesses showing up for the prelim?

TMZ also uses 'more than 2 dozen' which is kinda weird, since 2 dozen is only 24. Yet if you add up all the numbers in the article now (besides the date and time) you get 11. Eleven thirty. Call me a nutcase but in my book that again is no coincidence.

Great to see that this thread is now OPEN again -- This is the least TS deserved!

Thank you for pointing out the significance of the number 30, I totally agree that this likely refers to the 30 witnesses and is one more pointers to how much insight TS has got into the Hoax!
I however do not get the number 11 in the TMZ article... like Bec, I get 10.  I also notice the number 70 in the article link (underlined above) and was wondering whether this may be a gentle hint to the 70 days cycles Bec pointed out to. (Unfortunately TMZ is still not working in the UK and I could not check other trials links to see patterns)

The 2 dozen will have a meaning, the question is which meaning?  When I think about 12 and the Hoax, I think about the Bible where the number 12 is repeated numerous times.  In the new testament we have:
-  The twelve Apostles.
-  The twelve foundations in the heavenly Jerusalem.
-  The twelve gates.
-  The twelve pearls.
-  The twelve angels.
-  The number of the sealed in Revelation 7:4 is 144,000 (12x12, 000)

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

~Souza~

I also get 10 now.. :? I must have been tired. Maybe I added the 1 of 10:00AM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

I think a few things possibly need to happen before MJ bams

1. CM court case/prelim
2. Another CD?
3. CDS Shows

I will be really interested to see who the 30 witnesses are...also imagine if the the defense team change their argument from 'MJ killed himself' to 'We have proof MJ is alive'  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Does it mean we can get a full explanation about the messages you received from the begining, directing you (therefore all of us) to follow some theories?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "missy_missy"
keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!

Agreed that couldn't have come at a better time.
...and I just wanna say that I hope Elvis comes back along with MJ...by the way I just watched some Elvis movies that were on TV G.I Blues and Girls Girls Girls...loved it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

huh jan. the 8th and no new post from ts.
would have thought he would at least send a card  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
huh jan. the 8th and no new post from ts.
would have thought he would at least send a card  ;)
Yeah. Strange there is no new direct (yet) on Elvis' b-day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Would be nice if TS could predict whether Hat Man (and The Blonde Lady?) are attending a birthday party on the 8th of January.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions