No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

Quote from: "paula-c"

I go away to sleeping, tomorrow I have to get up early

Have a nice one!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

BlackJack

I hope this is how it was planned to go and I didn't just trip the wire
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

Quote from: "BlackJack"

What's that supposed to mean? Are you saying you are Mo?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Quote from: "anewfan"

What's that supposed to mean? Are you saying you are Mo?

BlackJack,
What is it going to take for you to explain yourself?? People are on to you. Fess up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

suspicious mind

gema dear your smileys are keeping me laughing. thank you so much i can use it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
gema dear your smileys are keeping me laughing. thank you so much i can use it.

Ya I can't help but smile when I see the suspicious side eyes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

... We can't go on together
With suspicious minds
And we can't build our dreams
On suspicious minds

Oh let our love survive
Or dry the tears from your eyes
Let's don't let a good thing die ...

Elvis knew it all along ...  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lilwendy"
Quote from: "TS"
“And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm .” (Matthew 8:26). I have said the following more than once before, but people seem to quickly forget it; so I am going to end by repeating this one more time. Jermaine said: “it’s all going to come out” (and this was in the context of the “airport” slip-up); until it does all come out, keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found it interesting that "and there was a great calm" was underlined... emphasized... which I took to mean that there was not going to be much happening... that all would calm down.

Then I finally caved in and started following the 5Alive Dodo bird... why? I DON'T KNOW!!!! LOL Seriously, I think it's absolutely silly, but leave no stone unturned... so I'm keeping my eye on the Dodo.

Anyway, a couple of recent tweets from Dodo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is leading a quiet life as a dodo and wants everyone to be as calm and happy as he is.

I just found it strange that TS referenced calm and then Dodo spoke of being calm ... do you think there is a connection or do you think I am reading WAY too much into this! LOL I'm open to both views!  :D

Here's the one that got me wondering about Dodo and the connection to Doo Doo  :roll:  Yes I'm rolling my eyes at myself for even entertaining this.  :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So I don't want to turn this into a "should we follow Dodo" topic... I want to keep it relevant to the thread.  TS mentioned calm in this post and Dodo mentioned calm in his tweet.  Connection?

I got to get me one of those....  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

BlackJack

So, the turmoil is still continuing....everyone needs to calm down and stop pointing fingers
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

So, the turmoil is still continuing....everyone needs to calm down and stop pointing fingers

Yes, and I am afraid that the only way to accomplisch that is to lock the thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "TS"
Are the Elvis and MJ parallels all a scam by TS?  In fact, is TS involved in a complex murder plot along with Sony and TMZ—using Elvis and numerology, etc, to make the MJ death look like hoax??  This post covers the answers to these questions.

However, if you are a hoax newbie, this post will not make much sense until you have read at least the following posts:

TIAI Update #4a, #4b, #4c, & #4d: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This Summer?!?

Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
1. Outline

1. Outline
2. Truth Will Prevail
3. Most Recent Predictions
4. Unclaimed Numerology Reward
5. Outthinking the Illuminati
6. Katherine and Randy
7. Bahrain And Michael
8. God Can Protect
9. “His Own Words”
10. Eliza’s Court Case
11. Eleven Thirty

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
2. Truth Will Prevail

Although I did mention the concept of being tested, I never said that the test would be intentionally false information (to see if anyone would catch it).  That is of course a possibility; but it’s also possible that the only test is whether people will reject true information, without checking it out for themselves.

It is good to see people doing their own research, on some of the subjects that I have previously written (as well as other subjects); I have no complaints about this.  If what I have written is wrong, in time that will become obvious; and if what I have written is truth, in time the “truth will prevail”.

However, just because someone questions or challenges what I have written, don’t expect me to respond impulsively.  In time I will usually answer, especially if nobody else does; but don’t expect any knee-jerk reactions from me, I’ve never operated that way and never will.  Quick reactions are usually emotionally charged, and not well thought out; I like to give time for the dust to settle, and also time for others to find answers—that way people are thinking for themselves, rather than just letting me spoon feed them.  Furthermore, I normally post on key dates and times; and this case is no exception (see section 11, below).

Some have thought that my “return” and “bam” predictions were for the purpose of testing people.  Again, this is possible; but there is another reason, which I won’t reveal until after the bam.  And as I have said before, the “return” did have a double-meaning: one meaning was a possible bam, and the other meaning was “piece by piece” information about the hoax coming together, and especially things about the hoax hitting the media.  This process is still going on, including recently (see section 3, next); although it was rather quiet there for a few months.  Did anybody notice that things suddenly picked up recently?

3. Most Recent Predictions

Quoting from the redirect on November 2 (which mentions the November 1 redirect): “I think that it is not only the content of the [November 1] redirect that is important but the timing as well. ... I think that we are maybe now moving on to the next level. ... we have reached a certain stage and are heading now to the next one. ... The term ‘the eleventh hour’ springs to mind and perhaps this is why TS redirected to this post on the first day of the eleventh month. It could mean we are moving into the next phase ... ‘Remember, remember the 5th of November’” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

Does anybody feel like this month (November) has been the “next phase”, or “next level”—have things been a little crazy this month (after being rather quiet for a few months)?  We got “Breaking News”, first preview on November 5 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; and “Opis None”, also on November 5 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; the Oprah Encino interview happened this month (see section 6, below); and the news about MJ and Elvis still being alive was huge hoax news that came out this month (Teddy Riley and Akon).

By the way: did you notice that much of the media reported Riley as an “insane producer”—but the word “insane” was not used by TMZ?  “MJ Producer Believes MJ is ALIVE!!!!!”  {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

So this has been quite a month.  And just before this month began, on October 30, TIAI redirected to War of the Worlds: “On Oct. 30, 1938, up-and-coming actor and director Orson Welles stages a radio adapation of H.G. Welles’ novel War of the Worlds set in modern-day New Jersey. Presented as a series of news bulletins and without commercial breaks [breaking news] ...” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

Elsa commented on this prediction: “I’ve realized that this TIAI redirect about the Orson Welles broadcast of War of the Worlds (The Greatest Hoaxes ever), was timed perfectly prior to Breaking News . The War or the Worlds broadcast was done as a series of news bulletins about Martians landing in New Jersey. Breaking News starts with news bulletins and was supposedly recorded in New Jersey.”

That TIAI redirect to War of the Worlds on October 30 was clearly first, because the song title “Breaking News” was not mentioned on TMZ until November 4 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Let me make it clear that I do not expect people to gullibly believe anything and everything I say, merely because of the predictions.  Please accept or reject what I say based on the reliability of the information itself; this is what I have always said.  If I signed up with various usernames—and posted information using various writing styles, so that people would not recognize me—the information should be assessed on the exact same basis as my posts under the username TS.

Some have commented on my predictions, saying that I have a “need” to prove my authenticity.  But again, the reason for the predictions is not for you to merely believe everything I say; rather, it is for when I reveal my identity—to help people believe what I say about myself at that time.  Some would believe me now if I revealed this, but some would not.  

4. Unclaimed Numerology Reward

I think that there are two main reasons why many people do not accept the numerology: either they are not mathematical, and don’t understand it very well—and/or they do not want to accept the meaning of it all (MJ planned his own death hoax; and New World Order, end of the world, Elvis connection, etc).

But the $999 reward is the solution for both of these two reasons.  And the fact that nobody has come anywhere close to claiming the reward (or succeeded in passing the coincidence test)—after nearly three months, and multiple thousands of views on that $999 reward post—this is very strong proof that the numerology is irrefutable evidence.  Nevertheless, in spite of the unclaimed reward: I will go into more details now, because of the high importance of the numerology, and also because of the fact that many still don’t understand or accept it.

Many people on the forum, as well as the general public, are not real good at math—especially if it gets complex.  But the MJ numerology math itself is very simple, such as: 1998 / 2 = 999; or 6 + 25 + 2009 = 2040.  What’s much more complex than the numerology itself, is calculating the statistics of whether the MJ numerology was all by chance or design.  And this is what a lot of people are still not getting—especially when it comes to calculating not only the probabilities of a coincidence, but also the opportunities of a coincidence.

Recent complaints about the numerology have included statements such as: TS has been “crafting numerology”, or I just “kept looking until I found connections”, or there are “countless events which hold numerology”, etc.  All such statements show a great lack of understanding the opportunities concept, in all the MJ hoax numerology.  So I will try to explain this further.

First, we must understand that when some connection is made (whether a number, or anything else): if we want to assess the likelihood of the connection being merely by chance, we need to look at the opportunities for a coincidence on both ends of the connection (this is something many forget, and at most they look only for the opportunities on one end of the connection).

For example, what are the opportunities for MJ to die (one end of the connection) on June 25, 2009 (the other end of the connection)?  Let’s take a close look at each end of this connection, starting with MJ.  Why are we picking MJ’s death—why not Farrah, or someone else?  How many opportunities are there for SOMEBODY to die on 6-25-09?  Thousands of people die every day!  And even if we were to limit the opportunities down to only famous or important people, we would still have a list of 16 people on Wikipedia who died that day {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Out of these 16 opportunities, why do we choose MJ—just because we like MJ?  What about Farrah fans: should they limit the opportunities down to 1, merely because they like her?  No, being a fan of MJ or Farrah does not change the opportunities of who might die on that day by chance.

However, did Farrah or anyone else in the world (other than MJ) have a record-breaking album, song, and video titled “Thriller”—which was about the dead being alive?  Or did anyone other than MJ marry the daughter of an extremely famous person, who is very well known for possibly faking his death?  It is these things, and not merely liking MJ, which allows us mathematically to reduce down to 1 the opportunities of a coincidence on this end of the connection (WHO died on 6-25-09).

Notice also at this point, that the opportunities for somebody ELSE famous or important dying on the same day is very likely—in fact, 15 other people are listed on Wikipedia that day, and several people are listed as dying on every day of the month in June 2009 (in fact, Wikipedia lists notable deaths regularly every day).

And if you were to start researching the other people who died on 6-25-09, you would almost certainly find SOME kind of connection with MJ—same age, or lived in the same town, or same color hair, or same first name, or same brand of car, or same SOMETHING!  You will find connections which are merely coincidence, because you are browsing through an almost endless sea (multi-contextual research) of opportunities for a coincidence.  So no, MJ did not plan to fake his death on the same day as Farrah’s death (or anyone else).

We have looked at MJ’s “death” on one end of the connection; now we are ready to look at the other end of the connection, the date (6-25-09).  What are the opportunities of MJ dying on a particular date by coincidence?  Why do we pick 6-25-09, merely because that is when it happened?

Wikipedia lists the current average worldwide lifespan as 67.2 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  If we multiply 67.2 by 365.25 days in a year (average including leap years), we have 24,545 days in the average person’s life; this means that we have nearly 25,000 opportunities for MJ to actually die on SOME day by chance.  So why do we pick 6-25-09?  This is where the numerology really kicks in, and narrows the window of coincidence opportunities from 25,000 down to 1.

First, let’s look at the 2040 number on the spaceship.  The year 2009 had 11 dates which add up to 2040 (and 2010 through 2027 have 12 dates each year).  But these years all have more than 350 dates which do NOT add up to 2040; so even with no other numerology, there is only about 1 chance in 30 (~3%) that MJ really died on 6-25-2009 by chance—and 29 chances in 30 (~97%) that MJ planned to “die” (a fake death) on 6-25-2009!

True, numerology often continues adding and reducing until the answer is one digit (6 + 2 + 5 + 2 + 0 + 0 + 9 = 24; 2 + 4 = 6); however, that is not the only method of numerology.  And since the 2040 was clearly copying Elvis (because both Elvis 2001 and MJ 2040 was a space-related concert into, adding up to the fake death day): then we can be sure that in this case, the date 6-25-2009 should not be reduced to one digit (just like 8 + 16 + 1977 = 2001, not one digit).  And please do not overlook the important fact that understanding the Elvis connection answers many of the MJ hoax questions and objections, etc.

Even with this 2040 connection, we should think about connections on both ends.  We have already looked at the one end (6-25-2009); but what about opportunities on the other end of the connection, 2040?  How many different numbers did MJ display on a space-related concert intro?  Ten thousand, or fifty, or a dozen, or only 1?  Maybe those of you who know MJ better than I do can help me out; but right now, I can only think of 1 opportunity on this end of the connection.

So even if we stopped the numerology right here: we could close the book and say that there’s a 3% chance MJ died on 6-25-2009 merely by coincidence, and a 97% chance that he faked his death by plan!!!  Thankfully, MJ did not want to leave anyone with a 3% wiggle room; because human nature tends to prefer claiming rare coincidence, rather than admitting unwelcome truth.  So MJ made sure that the numerology was less than 1 chance in a million, rather than 3 chances in a hundred (3%).

Especially since many people don’t like my long posts: I will stop here, rather than continuing to examine the opportunities of a coincidence (on both ends of each numerology connection).  However, I will repeat here the list from my last post; and keep in mind that the 3% (above) is only one of the twelve listed below.  Notice also that the numerology is all dealing with factors of time related to the “death”—which greatly reduces the scope of coincidence opportunities: it is NOT browsing through a wide sea of events, and multi-contextual researches, etc (quantity of album sales, street addresses, shoe sizes, length of paper clips, add infinitum).

a. The 911 call was in the first few seconds of 12:21
b. 12:21 to 2:26 is 2 hours and 5 minutes on June 25; 2 + 5 = 7
c. 1,221 + 226 = 1447; 1 + 4 + 4 + 7 = 16; 1 + 6 = 7
d. Memorial 7th day of 7th month, 7 years after will (and full moon)
e. 77 days from “death” to 9-9-09
f. 7 days from “burial” to 9-9-09 (and almost full moon)
g. THIS IS IT vowels = 999
h. HIS (HIStory and THIS IS IT) backwards = 1998
i. 1998 autograph; 1998 - 666 = 1332 / 4 = 333 + 666 = 999
j. 777 + 999 = 1776
k. All of these numbers (333, 666, 777, 999, 1221, 1776, 1998) are divisible by 111
l. 8 + 16 + 1977 = 2001; 6 + 25 + 2009 = 2040 (space intros for Elvis and MJ)

I realize that this next statement could be referred to as “circular reasoning”; however, if you can accept even one step in the circle, then the whole circle becomes valid.  #1 As long as nobody can claim the $999 reward, the numerology stands uncontested and irrefutable; #2 the numerology proves that MJ himself planned the timing of his own (fake) “death”, so he was not murdered; #3 the numerology explains the reasons for the hoax, including the Elvis connection; #4 TS has understood and explained the numerology better than anyone else in MJ hoaxland, so TS is valid;  #5 TS supports TMZ (and TMZ supports TS); #6 TMZ is not playing games, unless MJ is really dead; but we know that MJ is not dead (see #2), so TMZ is in on the hoax; #7 TMZ gave us the first numerology clues (the 7’s), very shortly after MJ “died”; so we know that the numerology is part of the hoax (which leads right back to the start of the circle, #1).

And speaking of the unclaimed numerology reward: I could increase the reward up to 999 million dollars, but nobody would collect a penny—because the most advanced mathematician in the world can’t debunk it!  You don’t have to be good at math personally; all you need to know is that no mathematician can debunk it.

What about DNA (even if it is handled under certain “chain of custody” requirements), do you need to be a lab technician to accept DNA evidence?  Or could you accept the fact that lab technicians themselves are unable to refute certain DNA evidence?

Go ahead, take the $999 reward challenge; if you are not good at math, get a friend or math teacher to help you—and split the reward.  You have nothing to lose (other than time).  The phrase “You bET” in the title of that post was merely an expression (I realize that some who don’t know English as the first language might not recognize this expression); this expression (you bet) simply means “of course”!  It was used primarily for the word “YET” (in all caps).  It was not used to mean a gamble; you will not have to pay $999 if you take the challenge, but don’t succeed.

Finally, in all that I have said about the numerology, I am not just rattling off random numbers; I have backed it up with an almost ONE THOUSAND DOLLAR reward!  And nobody has even come close to claiming it.  Has any other hoaxer ever offered any such reward?  As the saying goes: “put your money where your mouth is”—and I have done exactly that.

5. Outthinking the Illuminati

I have never said that the whole company of Sony is in on the hoax.  What I have said is that Michael planned this hoax for many years, and got a few key people in a few key positions.  Some of what comes through Sony is part of MJ’s plan, but a lot of it is not.

And the statement by MJ, about outthinking Sony, is not being understood with the word “outthink” in mind.  Yes, MJ did have some problems with Sony—especially TM, who is long gone.  But was it really Sony that MJ was primarily talking about?  Would stating in public and on video exactly who you are planning on outthinking, would that really qualify as outsmarting them—or would it be outstupiding them??

Do you really think that MJ was talking exclusively (or even primarily) about Sony, when he said that they have manipulated the “history books”?  Or perhaps was MJ actually referring to outthinking the Illuminati, and using Sony as a bit of a diversion (although the Illuminati does have its fingers in every big pie, including Sony)?

The idea of the hoax being a cover up for murder has been discussed a lot, and recently it has been discussed in the context of TS possibly being part of this Sony and TMZ affiliated cover up.  I have gone into the murder theory several times before, and won’t repeat all those things now.  Of course the numerology is very strong against murder; but aside from that, I will make a couple of points here.

The family has already said they know who killed MJ, and “it’s all going to come out”.  So if Sony, TMZ, and/or TS were involved in this murder plot—and the family has already figured it out—then continuing to promote the hoax concept would only make them look more and more guilty of trying to hide the murder.  As soon as Sony, TMZ, and/or TS realized that the family was on to their tracks, they would distance themselves from the hoax theory as far and as fast as possible.  Then why has that not happened???

Also, here is a very good point from jacilovesmichael: “If he was murdered, then those who murdered him [supposedly including TS] surely wouldn’t want to continue spreading the message [which is exactly what TS does] that he was murdered for.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

By the way: I have already said that I do not work for TMZ.  I will now say that I do not work for Sony.  Do you believe it?  If so, then you have your answer; and if you don’t believe this answer, then there’s really no point in asking the question.

6. Katherine and Randy

Speaking of the murder theory: many people have had their faith shaken lately—especially with Katherine crying in the Oprah interview, as well as some tweets from Randy.  But again, if people would take the Elvis connection seriously: they would understand a lot more, and it would be much easier to “keep the faith”.

If you read the book by Elvis/Jesse (and Dr. Hinton), The Truth About Elvis Aron Presley In His Own Words (which I will abbreviate as TTAEAP): you will find repeated similar statements, such as this one—which is right up front in the introduction.  “So many people have written or spoke about my death as a hoax.  It was not a hoax! ... Elvis Presley did die that day.”  The physical body lived on, yes; but the performer, the King of Rock, ceased to exist on 8-16-1977.

With MJ: his enemies really did kill the reputation, the image, the performer, the King of Pop—Michael Joseph Jackson.  Therefore, the statements and emotions of the family are real—even though it is metaphorical murder, and not literal.  Even the Bible uses death and murder in a metaphorical sense: “Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer[/u] ...” (1 John 3:15; see Luke 9:60; etc).

Katherine was crying on the Oprah interview; and it was real emotions and real tears, not just acting.  She also said on that same interview, in the context of molestation charges and not the context of 6-25-2009: “I can’t talk about anything without crying ...” {4:31, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Also her biggest grief on June 25 was not when Murray told her that MJ was “gone” (to the airport).  Instead, her major grief was when she had to take the children home with her; because at that point, MJ really was “gone”—and the children would not then be living with him or seeing him regularly {10:21, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

But if any still have difficulty with the emotions and statements of Katherine and/or Randy, you might want to consider that maybe some of the family members are not in on the hoax.  I’m not saying that this is the actual case; but if it’s easier for you, this is yet another example where the Elvis connection could help.

“One fact that most people would think is that my Daddy [Vernon] must have known, well he didn’t.  We were planning on telling him when he passed away without ever knowing.” (TTAEAP 28).  “My own Daddy bless his soul never knew the truth.  Little Lisa was told months later and explained to her she would not see me much. ... I feel bad my Daddy wasn’t allowed to know but it just couldn’t be done.” (TTAEAP 32,33).  “Also let me tell you that my Daddy did not know of this hoax if they want to call it that.  If he had not died suddenly, we would have told him. ... To this day I feel terrible about this.  But he had to be eliminated from the beginning.  He was to be told after 3 years but as you know he passed 6 months too early.” (TTAEAP 56).

7. Bahrain And Michael

One of the redirects included this statement: “It’s quite reasonable to think that one of the places MJ’s been hiding out in is Bahrain.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Several questioned why I would redirect to this, and put MJ at risk.

First, let me repeat what I have said before: just because I redirect to something, it does not mean that I agree with every single word on the comment or webpage that is redirected; instead, look for the main points being said, not necessarily every detail.  In this case, however, I did make sure to redirect to a post which had a very important detail in it: “ONE of the places MJ’s been hiding”.

Second, Bahrain could be a decoy.  Third, whether or not it’s a decoy: TS is certainly not the only one who has given the Bahrain clue.  It was also on the Jackson Reality Show, on the recent Oprah interview, and on TMZ.  “Bahrain Company Didn’t Get Memo On MJ’s Death” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  As many noticed, this title had nothing to do with the article; the title was a clue that Bahrain didn’t know about MJ’s death, because they did know that he is not dead!

Elvis/Jesse has also listed several of his past hiding places—including Apopka, Florida; Tenino, Washington; and Hawaii, which is a paradise island (TTAEAP 28,38,40,48).  Many rumors have circulated for years about Elvis living on some “paradise island”; well, he actually did!  And of course, Bahrain is also a paradise island.

8. God Can Protect

There was a fair amount of discussion recently regarding the Bible redirects—and whether they are spiritual messages for those who believe in God and the Bible, or hoax clues and hoax messages for those who don’t?  The answer is: both!  And it’s up to you whether to accept only one aspect of the Bible redirects, or both aspects.

I realize that there are many on this forum who are agonistic or atheist (don’t believe in God); and that is their choice—in fact, most if not all of us who do believe in God, we all recognize that God Himself gives everyone the freedom to choose whether or not to believe in Him (see Hebrews 11:6).  So please don’t let what I say in this section (or anywhere else) be taken as disrespecting those who choose not to believe in God; I still respect you, even if I think that you have made the wrong choice.

However, for those of us who do believe in God—which includes Jesse/Elvis, Linda, Eliza, and of course MJ (as well as many on the hoax forums)—they all recognize that God is bigger and more powerful than all the people and all the money in the world combined!  Therefore, if God wants the general public to know the truth about Elvis, and/or MJ: then nobody and nothing is going to stop it.

Furthermore, all who believe in God should also realize that He is fully capable of protecting both Elvis and MJ.  And if MJ did not have a strong faith in God’s protection, he would’ve never planned any BAM at all.  “There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear ... He that feareth is not made perfect in love.” (1 John 4:18).  Remember: It’s All For LOVE!

I just happen to know something about Elvis/Jesse and his safety, that even Linda does not know.  And what I have done and am doing is for his best interest and greatest safety—both in the present and future.  If any are able to figure out The Source of what I’ve been presenting for more than a year now, they will know for certain that what I’m saying here is 100% true.

9. “His Own Words”

There has been a lot of question and discussion lately about Linda Hood Sigmon, and whether she is a reliable informer for Elvis/Jesse.  According to her: “Elvis/Jesse does not support the court case …” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

According to Eliza: “NEVER HAS MY BROTHER CONTACTED MYSELF VIA MAIL, PHONE OR EMAIL TO ASK, REQUEST OR ORDER ME TO DISCONTINUE AND/OR WITHDRAW FROM MY COURT CASE. NOT WHILE IT WAS FILED IN PROBATE COURT OR SINCE IT HAS BEEN FILED IN CHANCERY COURT. UNLESS OR UNTIL HE DOES, I SHALL CONTINUE TO ASSERT MY RIGHT TO DO SO.”

Which of these statements is true: the one from Linda, or the one from Eliza?  Can you wrap your mind around the idea that both of these statements are true?  Is it possible that Jesse has asked Linda not to support the court case, and yet he has not asked Eliza to stop it?  Can you put yourself in his shoes for a moment, and understand what issues he is dealing with?

Did you know that there was a similar situation between Linda and Dr. Hinton, regarding Jesse “coming out” in 2002?  Both of them were in contact with Jesse, and both of them were informers; but Linda and Dr. Hinton did not agree on this aspect of the general public learning the truth about Jesse {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Also, notice this recent statement on Linda’s website: “He [Jesse] has mentioned coming to see me a few times and while he knows that he would be welcome, I have not encouraged it.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

The book by Dr. Hinton and Jesse, which I have already quoted from above, is titled: The Truth About Elvis Aron Presley In His Own Words!  And many of the letters printed in this book, are also photocopied there in his own handwriting.  So if we want the most accurate information about Jesse, this is it!  This first quote which I will include from this book is about Jesse, but written by Dr. Hinton; while the other quotes, below the first one, were all written by Jesse himself (his own words).

Dr. Hinton said: “... they did not want him [Jesse] within five miles of Graceland, but he [Jesse] and one other person went up to his bedroom at Graceland late at night to get the cuff-links.” (TTAEAP 50).

Jesse: “The Graceland estate does not allow me to contact them personally, they are determined to keep the myth alive and don’t want me taking any chances.  ... I can’t do a thing about it either.  The Church of Scientology has something to do with it.” (TTAEAP 40,41).

Jesse: “You see I have everything taken care of except the fact that I am never given any cash whatsoever.  When I do ask for cash, I am always given the third degree on what I need cash for.  So you can see all the restrictions I have on me.  People ... thought I was the same old Elvis handing out money ...” (TTAEAP 28; see 48).

Jesse: “I picked four (4) of us initially and to this day all have kept the secret.  I also know when this book reaches the bookstores people (my loyal friends) will be heartbroken.  They took care of me and convinced others that I was no longer alive.” (TTAEAP 31).

Jesse: “I have already been told through a source that Lisa Marie will cause problems if B.J.’s picture is shown.” (TTAEAP 63).  And yet the picture of Jesse and Benjamin was included in Jesse’s book (on page 23).

Jesse: “I was told there was a survey that stated percentage wise that many people still thought I was alive!  But as time went by I became more daring and went out [in public] with minimal disguises.” (TTAEAP 48).

Jesse: “As I get older I feel I must reveal more facts of my life as Jesse.” (TTAEAP 56).

Some may say that these statements by Jesse/Elvis were from about ten years ago, and perhaps things have changed since then.  Yes, and I would also say that those who can read between the lines, think for themselves, and put themselves in Jesse’s shoes—they will probably be able to understand what has and has not changed in the last decade.  Nuff said!

10. Eliza’s Court Case

Many say that posts by TS are too long; and some people don’t even read them, because they are so long.  Also, I was asked to keep this post short—and yet the same person complained that I left important information out of a previous post (update #6).  It is possible to include more information, and it is also possible to keep the posts short; but it is not possible to do both.  So what should I do: keep my posts short, and leave out important details?  Or have long posts?

Anyway, the whole issue over DNA was not the result of intentionally misleading information from me or the attorney; I was merely trying to keep the post from being any longer than it was already.  I did link to the blog by attorney Mayoras, giving more than half a dozen very strong reasons why the DNA was not falsified—even though the DNA did not qualify for the specific legalities that have been discussed {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

And by the way, the DNA itself is from real people—the laboratories do know this for sure; but the theoretical possibility here is that Eliza got the DNA from people other than Elvis and Presley relatives.  However, even though this is a theoretical possibility, in this case it’s not a very realistic possibility.

Notice the following statements, which I made in update #6 (all of which would be pointless, if the DNA was already under the legally established protocol): “However, for the sake of keeping this fairly short, let’s stop here and notice some very clear reasons why Eliza’s story is not some elaborate fabrication. [P] If this was a big joke: it would be very easy for Graceland to disprove it (provide DNA); but they have not even tried. Also, Eliza did not set out to prove that Elvis is alive; instead, she set out to find her real father—and unexpectedly stumbled across amazing evidence that Vernon Presley was her real father (and therefore that Jesse/Elvis is her half brother). She is not asking for money, she only wants the public to know the truth; if she was trying to get tons of money, then that would probably raise questions about a possible motive for attempting a scam—but she is not.”

And even if Eliza was after money, now and/or in the future: there is no way that she could get any money from EPE—unless of course the DNA is valid!  Surely if Eliza’s DNA sources were not valid (if they did not really come from Elvis and real Presley relatives): then EPE would come up with DNA (such as Lisa Marie’s) to disprove Eliza, rather than paying her megabucks!  This evidence is common sense, think for yourself—even if this evidence does not have certain legal qualifications.  Our forum here is for investigating all evidence, not merely evidences which abide by certain court regulations.

The attorney also made this same “common sense evidence”, as one of his strong points—which I will quote here: “Not to mention the fact that if this was all a master scheme to defraud the public, through a court proceeding, why would they have done it knowing that it would be so easy for their plan to fall apart?  Elvis Presley Enterprises simply has to march into court with the DNA of Lisa Marie, or either one of the two cousins tested for that matter, and they could prove in a snap that it’s not true ... unless, of course, it IS true.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

If Eliza’s DNA was all collected and shipped and handled under the specified legal criteria for chain of custody proof, etc: then there would be no need whatsoever for either the attorney or me to present these above arguments, in favor of Eliza’s DNA being genuine and not a scam.  (By “Eliza’s DNA” here, I don’t mean merely her own personal DNA; I am talking about all the DNA tests and evidence that she has.)

And the same could be said of the discussions about possibly exhuming the graves of Vernon and/or Elvis.  If Eliza’s DNA had been legally established, the court case would be settled without any need for any exhuming whatsoever.  The very fact that this possibility was discussed (by Mayoras, and the TMZ redirect, etc) should have been an indicator that the current DNA evidence is lacking, at least in some manner.

It’s almost impossible to write a couple dozen long posts, and not be misunderstood several times.  Here is one possible example: “the basis for a legal case which is already in court” (update #6); although I said “basis for a legal case”, I did not say the “legal basis”.

Without the DNA, Eliza most likely would not have the confidence to pursue the court case (and Eliza herself knows that she is being honest about the DNA, even if others do not).  Therefore, the DNA is the basis for her choosing to go forward with legal case (even though the DNA is not the legal basis).

Also notice that in update #6, I never said the DNA was “legal” evidence which the court would accept.  Instead, I used the phrase “scientific evidence”; and indeed, Eliza’s DNA evidence is scientific—regardless of legalities.  I also used the term “strongest scientific proofs”; and by that, I did not mean it would be impossible for stronger proof to ever exist.  Instead, I meant of all the evidences that have existed in the last 33 years about Elvis possibly being alive: these evidences are the strongest.

Notice also that I said “proofs” (plural); so I was not talking merely about the DNA.  Other strong scientific evidences included the photograph, the lie detector test, and the graphology / Forensic Document Examiner {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Actually, even the numerology is scientific evidence; it is based on math and statistics, which are very scientific.  However, a court probably would not accept numerology evidence; and this again should show that scientific evidence and legal evidence are not always the same.

So does this all mean that Eliza’s court case will fall through the cracks, and be a waste of time for Eliza—as well as our own Elvis And MJ connections, etc?  I am not the Judge (or Chancellor, in this case); but I can tell you that judges are not stupid—and most likely he will see the common sense evidence regarding the DNA, and understand that Eliza is being honest.

Actually, Linda has put more legal weight on the DNA evidence than I have ever done.  “Once it became clear this month that the judge has refused to dismiss the case, after seeing the DNA results which revolve around my friend Jesse’s DNA … No judge would allow a case to proceed in this manner without substantiating proof … the court case will prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt that Elvis is alive and is now Jesse.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

It is very likely that the Chancellor will not dismiss this case on December 14, merely because the methods of DNA collection/shipping do not match certain legal protocol, etc.  Fortunately, we have only a couple of weeks to wait before we find out.

11. Eleven Thirty

I have titled this post update #6.5 (not update #7), because this is primarily a continuation of update #6.  And yes, it’s also because I said that update #7 will probably be after BAM.  Does this mean that there will still be more updates and/or posts, before update #7 (6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 6.95, 6.96, 6.999, etc)?  I won’t say absolutely no, but most likely not.

Repeatedly, I’ve said that I would not do much if any more (posts or redirects); but I kept watching, and I saw a need and wanted to help.  But now, it has come to the point where I would rather say and do no more, than continue causing endless controversy that is not going anywhere.

I will be watching, and if anyone wants to make a serious attempt at the $999 reward: I will certainly either respond to it or else send the money; but they must be serious calculations.  Other than that, I am not obligated to do any redirects or posts; it is my own choice, and no amount of complaints or anything else is going to force me to post again.  If I have been wrong on anything, time will tell.  And if I’ve been right, time will also tell—the truth will prevail.

Instead of doing a whole new post: I may on a rare occasion make a comment or two in a thread that was posted by someone else (and probably redirect to that comment, so people will who are following TIAI will see it).  But redirects will not be daily anymore; those who still don’t accept TIAI/TS probably never will, no matter what I redirect to or whatever I write in a post, so there’ really s no point.

The hoax doesn’t rely only on TS anyway; as many have said, they believed in the hoax before TS ever posted anything.  In fact, don’t you think there is good reason why I didn’t post any new thread—or even make a comment in an existing thread—until more than two months after the “death”?  If I had posted immediately after 6-25-2009, then people could claim that TS is the reason for believing in the hoax; but it did not happen this way, for a good reason.

This update 6.5 (6 + 5 = 11) was posted at 11:30 PM (CA time), on 11-30 (November 30).  Also, a few days ago TIAI redirected to a clock with the hands at 11:30 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  What is the significance of this?  As usual, the redirect had more than one meaning.

The Thriller album was released on 11-30 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; and Eliza’s case was previously scheduled for 11-30, although it is now rescheduled for 12-14 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Speaking of Thriller, 11:30 (PM) is “close to midnight ... the midnight hour is close at hand”.  So 11:30 also represents near the end (end of the day, or end of the hoax, or end of the world, etc).

And finally, we are now about half way between 2009 and 2012 (“four more years”); and 11:30 is half way between 11:00 and 12:00.  The clock is ticking, and there is no time for unimportant or unkind controversy.  Yes, some things are important and must be discussed—even if we don’t agree; but even then, disagreements should be done respectfully.  It’s all for LOVE!

“And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm .” (Matthew 8:26).  I have said the following more than once before, but people seem to quickly forget it; so I am going to end by repeating this one more time.  Jermaine said: “it’s all going to come out” (and this was in the context of the “airport” slip-up); until it does all come out, keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TS!!!!!

I never believed Priscilla doesen't like Michael lol :lol: .That one was just for controversy and I suspect that she is also in the HOAX 8-) .Just look here,the KING OF POP with Lisa and her bad, bad mother, :lol: together at ELVIS TRIBUTE CONCERT.Michael is so shy;yes Michael you are very shy and we like always will fall in your trap  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .

[youtube:1y3f5ajm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns93w-wELGE[/youtube:1y3f5ajm]

LISTEN
OBSERVE
VERIFY
EVOLVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for unlocking the thread. So TS hasn't been chased off at all, as feared by some. I keep reading the message again and try to read between the lines to understand the things that can't be said, and I am still puzzled by the strong Elvis connection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Yes, the unlocking of this thread is a nice move.   We're all on the same team here, we can work it out.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions