Sarahli

Quote from: "mjjveritas"
TS, "so there' really s no point". Was thata  clu e or atypo.

LOL
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "Sarahli"
7. Bahrain And Michael. Coincidence?

Nice catch Sarahli!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TS:
"Speaking of Thriller, 11:30 (PM) is “close to midnight ... the midnight hour is close at hand”. So 11:30 also represents near the end (end of the day, or end of the hoax, or end of the world, etc).

And finally, we are now about half way between 2009 and 2012 (“four more years”); and 11:30 is half way between 11:00 and 12:00. The clock is ticking, and there is no time for unimportant or unkind controversy. Yes, some things are important and must be discussed—even if we don’t agree; but even then, disagreements should be done respectfully. It’s all for LOVE!

“And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm .” (Matthew 8:26). I have said the following more than once before, but people seem to quickly forget it; so I am going to end by repeating this one more time. Jermaine said: “it’s all going to come out” (and this was in the context of the “airport” slip-up); until it does all come out, keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!"

AMEN...
I agree with everything you posted.  You have nothing to prove to me; what ever happens, don't let go of my hand...I'm here for the long run. ;)  God is in the bigger picture. I just want to Thank You for everything TS.  I enjoy your re-directs and will miss them; esp the Bible verses, they have ministered to my heart on more than one occasion.   :cry:

I get it; 30 minutes to Midnight.  
Along those lines I found the lyrics to this song interesting:

[youtube:2jccqenq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gaPklI_ps4[/youtube:2jccqenq]

TS...
May the Lord Bless you & keep you
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love you more...  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

RK

Thankyou TS. You surely are The Source.  According to the scriptures, our words have the ability to create life or death, and in keeping with this thought, I want to say that I am sorry for anything that may have wounded you on this forum. I shall truly miss your redirects.
How hard it must have been for Elvis to see so little of his lovely daughter as she was growing up. I find this thought quite heartbreaking. The reference from Dr Hinton's book about scientology and the EPE makes me curious as to how Jesse feels about his daughter's involvement in such an organision, oh heck, lets call it as it is--cult.  Perhaps this is another component of it being all for L.O.V.E.  What parent would not do whatever it takes for their child?
Doubts? No. If God be for us, who can be against us?  Sending love and peace to you and your family TS, and I hope it isn't too long till we hear from you again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

THANK YOU, TS.  YOUR POST, AS ALWAYS, IS APPRECIATED.

This can be for everyone.
Matthew 17:20 - He replied, "Because you have so little faith.  I tell you the truth,
                         If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this
                         mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move.   Nothing
                         will be impossible for you.

LOVE Always♥
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

Dear TS, I am sure that most of are very grateful for this update that is meant to reassure us and remind  us that we need to be prepared for what is yet to come. I must admit, I am a bit SCARED, but thank you for also reminding us about the message of LOVE and to keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.

By the way:
Let me make it clear that I do not expect people to gullibly believe anything and everything I say, merely because of the predictions. Please accept or reject what I say based on the reliability of the information itself; this is what I have always said. If I signed up with various usernames—and posted information using various writing styles, so that people would not recognize me—the information should be assessed on the exact same basis as my posts under the username TS.

I think a few of us have felt your prescence sometimes, even in disguise. ;)  THANK YOU and do I beLIEve ? YepYep  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

The Little Mermaid

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Someday I'll be.. part of your world.
Amen!!! TIME DOUBTS? But I'll keep the faith!

So excited! Thanks for my birthday gift, TS <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I dont care who TS is because i love him/her/he/she endlessly for keeping the faith and hanging here with us to keep the L.O.V.E ALIVE. Thank you so much TS. Biggest hugs ever to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

paula-c

Some have thought that my “return” and “bam” predictions were for the purpose of testing people.

TS or Michael ..
I personally never said that the parallelism of Elvis and MJ is a scam.

1. Outline

1. Outline
2. Truth Will Prevail
3. Most Recent Predictions
4. Unclaimed Numerology Reward
5. Outthinking the Illuminati
6. Katherine and Randy
7. Bahrain And Michael
8. God Can Protect
9. “His Own Words”
10. Eliza’s Court Case
11. Eleven Thirty

Regarding the scheme, I have no objection whatsoever to the case exepcion Eliza, I do not doubt that the DNA submitted by Eliza is true, and my objection is to the legal sphere, the chain of custody is not fulfilled, the laws are a set of written rules and rights that should give rise to liability, the scientific evidence may cause the judge in the case of Eliza makes a personal interpretation, according to their beliefs or values, in a subjective way, the objective would be to check this for the majority and not a minority, it might not be more fair value that each person has different values, something is not just being a law, should be a law that is fair.
When I speak of double BAM said it would be the success that would have Eliza in court, but it's my view now I think is going to be tricky, however we must wait and see what happens, I am not lawyer not pretend to be.

Other than that, I am not obligated to do any redirects or posts; it is my own choice, and no amount of complaints or anything else is going to force me to post again.

paula-c wrote:

TS wrote :In fact, all you need to do is ask people to go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login whether they are Elvis fans, or MJ fans, or anyone really—maybe we can even get the attention of the media! This is an easy domain name to remember, and it’s already pointed to this thread (and it will stay here, even if TIAI redirects elsewhere). Also, I will be watching this thread pretty closely; and if anyone posts ridicule or other non-evidence based objections, I will be here to call them on it (unless someone else does before I do).

Sorry, but when things are not clear what is best to give an explanation, I personally would like to know TS insisted that both the case of Eliza, the explanation allows us to eliminate the problematic nature of things, we've all been in situations life in which we had to explain, especially when something is not clear enough or not understood, .. and if it is to think for myself, I'm doing, and that's why I wanted an explanation of TS.

In this respect, indeed, my apologies for having asked for an explanation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you TS.
What a wonderful way to start the day. Always love coming to check for your daily updates. (I’m saddens me that they will no longer be here for my morning coffee) But you have your reasons.
Big HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS    
To you and Michael
Love You More  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Finally i decided to read the posts of TS  :) english isnt my native language and i thought its so difficult to understand all of it ....today i decided to take a seat and i read it all what is been posted today  :o and i am glad i did  ;) its very interesting ...i have to re read it to understand it completely ..
i do BELIEVE in the HOAX since day 1 and nomatter what i will keep on doing that till Michael is back... :D
Thanks TS..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "TS"
Many say that posts by TS are too long; and some people don’t even read them, because they are so long. Also, I was asked to keep this post short—and yet the same person complained that I left important information out of a previous post (update #6). It is possible to include more information, and it is also possible to keep the posts short; but it is not possible to do both. So what should I do: keep my posts short, and leave out important details? Or have long posts?

TS , please don't think that I think your posts are too long! I never meant that, they are long, but I'm fine with that. Some people may not be, but please include as many details as you possibly can, do not leave anything out! If some people think that your posts are too long, then they should perhaps take breaks while reading them. I'm fine with the length of them, I hope you know this. ;)

But thank you SO SO much TS for this post!!!! God Bless you!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MJonmind

Thank you TS for this as usual great update! So many concerns with many answers, but so many more questions that open up for our enjoyment/investigation/discussion all while you stay and watch. You are a true friend to us! Already such interesting things people have noticed, a few that I had noted too. Sarahli, don't know how serious you were, but thoughts of Elvis have crossed my mind, but Michael is a better fit somehow. 8-) My sixth sense. :lol:

TS
...they all recognize that God is bigger and more powerful than all the people and all the money in the world combined! Therefore, if God wants the general public to know the truth about Elvis, and/or MJ: then nobody and nothing is going to stop it.

Furthermore, all who believe in God should also realize that He is fully capable of protecting both Elvis and MJ. And if MJ did not have a strong faith in God’s protection, he would’ve never planned any BAM at all. “There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear ... He that feareth is not made perfect in love.” (1 John 4:18). Remember: It’s All For LOVE!
Jacilovesmichael
Be still, and know that I am God Psalm 46:10

And for those who don't believe in God, you can replace "God" with "Love" because God IS Love, and I bet those who don't believe in God, DO believe in Love. So let's be still and know that it's all for Love and and know that Love makes all things possible.
I fully believe this is a God-thing happening. This is what makes me feel at peace as things progress. Either --it's all a part of the plan--kinda a thing, or if God's not involved everything will unravel and disintigrate because it's Satan/illuminati that want him out/destroyed. One of the things I love about Michael is that he is so completely fearless, and yet is pure love. About no future redirects :( , TS said that he still can if he wants to. So I'm looking forward to whatever happens, TS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

A well schematic presentation.

I must admit that after reading about the amount offered for opposing the numerology used in this hoax, I wondered if the person behind the answers of the post is a mathematician, a very experienced one, or if behind is a good team of mathematicians.
Also, it came in to my mind that may be people like me, who can´t put 2+2 together, are being totally fooled :D

However, numerology seems to be working right in this case.

Thanks for the answers that needed attention, TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

Quote from: "finfin"

By the way:
If I signed up with various usernames—and posted information using various writing styles, so that people would not recognize me—the information should be assessed on the exact same basis as my posts under the username TS.

I think a few of us have felt your prescence sometimes, even in disguise. ;)  THANK YOU and do I beLIEve ? YepYep  :lol:

If I signed up with various usernames

I understood that as a hypothesis  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal