Re: @Pearljr
June 12, 2011, 03:05:43 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Pearljr June 11, 2011

Book published day 06/24,2009 b4 announcement MJ died called Mysterious Death of Michael Jackson-SET UP-More info DVD "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" Some clues are just so very telling because book published listed on several sites and comments too. More to come! BTW, book no longer available for sale. Covered in "Alive!" documentary You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Will the woman ever get tired of putting her Alive! stuff in every post of hers? I don't even pay attention to what she has to say anymore cause I know I will see only her promotion again.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2011, 02:21:59 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AliveIsMichaelJ Cecil Holmes
MY bad! Miko Brando was also at Julien's on 6/26/11 with a bodyguard-Newest clue twitlonger.com/show/bdlfp9 Another huge clue will be released soon
15 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Pearljr

On Tuesday 28th June 2011, @Pearljr said:

Now, Twiggy from MJHoaxlive.blogspot.com released the disclosure that Aurora 7 Productions was filming Julien's auction that day, June 26, 2011.

Now when you look at Aurora 7 Productions on wikipedia.org not only was it founded by people from the Walt Disney Company but they are also the producers of the movie "Eddie and the Cruisers", which was produced in 1983 and it's about a rock star who fakes his death and COMES BACK (BTW, there is also a "Eddie and the Cruisers" Part 2 in which he comes back). I wrote about this movie in the EmovieBook, "Pseudocide Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life?"

WOW! Celebration Time!

Michael was more than likely there, also I believe Katherine's assistant was there too. Twiggy also has footage of Julien's that she will release soon.

Keep Michaeling!

Yes, the #7

More SOLID clues to come!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

June 28, 2011, 02:26:02 PM
My thoughts...if one of Michael's bodyguards was at Julien's Auction...and so was Miko - then Michael had to be somewhere close by. Just my gut feeling. I love it! I bet Michael was so excited that his Thriller Jacket was sold for 1.8 million. Maybe he bought it back himself? LOL.

We need to be patient - as promised, a lot seems to be happening right now.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal