Re: @Pearljr
May 15, 2011, 02:53:10 PM
Quote from: "finfin"
I am posting this here as Pearl's latest video is relating to Raymone Bain -  hmmm, interesting I think.

Also here is another photo with Pearl and Jermaine in the same pic. Bear in mind, Jermaine doesn't know who she is

thanks, finfin, interesting video. What do you mean by what I enlarged? Who is she? You mean Jermain does not know that Pearl on tweeter is the same woman he has several pictures with?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

finfin

May 15, 2011, 03:08:50 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "finfin"
I am posting this here as Pearl's latest video is relating to Raymone Bain -  hmmm, interesting I think.

Also here is another photo with Pearl and Jermaine in the same pic. Bear in mind, Jermaine doesn't know who she is

thanks, finfin, interesting video. What do you mean by what I enlarged? Who is she? You mean Jermain does not know that Pearl on tweeter is the same woman he has several pictures with?
Hi @scorpionchik, yes I am making this remark based on what Jermaine replied to our forum friends @Yambo3003 and
@TouchedByAngelM on twitter  :)

@jermjackson5 @touchedbyangelm I'm sure Pearl Jr. Identified herself. She's a journalist who followed & covered the 2005 Trial.
3:17 AM May 11th via Twitter for iPhone in reply to jermjackson5

@Yambo3003 I'm sure she did. But I don't know the name & wouldn't have known what she was upto
3:25 AM May 11th via web in reply to Yambo3003

@jermjackson5 Was wondering when you took these pics with Pearl? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Didn't you know what she was up to?
2:53 AM May 11th via web
Reply Retweet

TouchedByAngelM

@TouchedByAngelM countless people ask for photos daily. unfortunately, they don't wear name badges
3:02 AM May 11th via web in reply to TouchedByAngelM

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

May 15, 2011, 07:45:13 PM
:lol: Jermain is either fool or pretends. He has not 1 photo  w/her in his life time not to know with whom he was talking  and getting into the picture.  Also Pearl has a pictures with Joe. And her AD on tweeter, i am sure he looked her profile.  Come on, I don't buy this or you never know............But I am sure he already recalled who she was, after her video and radiotalk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

May 15, 2011, 08:03:54 PM
I remember seeing a video with her shortly after the 25th of June, 2009.
She was in tears all over, not admitting even the thought of him hoaxing his death, expressed condolences etc. And now all of a sudden she has changed her mind radically and even wrote a book. Is that because the hoax sells well?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2011, 10:33:34 PM
Quote from: "JentleTouch"
She was in tears all over, not admitting even the thought of him hoaxing his death, expressed condolences etc. And now all of a sudden she has changed her mind radically and even wrote a book. Is that because the hoax sells well?

Pearl said she did think that Michael had died but then all the strangeness began. I was the same. I was a mess until around the first part of November 2009. I would cry whenever I thought about the situation or thought about Michael's children being without their loving father. But then I could no longer ignore the odd things that kept demanding my attention and I went in search of answers.

While I question her prudence in selling a book on Michael's hoax death, I do realize that she also gives a little more validity to some who may not listen to us crazy beLIEvers but will listen to her because she's an established person in Michael's life. I don't think the hoax is a big seller...does anyone know if she is on a best sellers list? I'd be willing to bet that it will sell better if Jermaine keeps rocking the boat and creating questions in people's minds.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 16, 2011, 08:52:55 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Pearl said she did think that Michael had died but then all the strangeness began. I was the same. I was a mess until around the first part of November 2009. I would cry whenever I thought about the situation or thought about Michael's children being without their loving father. But then I could no longer ignore the odd things that kept demanding my attention and I went in search of answers.

While I question her prudence in selling a book on Michael's hoax death, I do realize that she also gives a little more validity to some who may not listen to us crazy beLIEvers but will listen to her because she's an established person in Michael's life. I don't think the hoax is a big seller...does anyone know if she is on a best sellers list? I'd be willing to bet that it will sell better if Jermaine keeps rocking the boat and creating questions in people's minds.

I see what you mean. Maybe if she woudn't be promoting her book in every message of hers I could believe her " believing" self :) But something tells me she's only about money. I don't know how well the hoax sells, just can assume not that bad if she doesn't stop.
And what do you think her true purposes are? Do you think she works for Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2011, 09:09:12 AM

I see what you mean. Maybe if she woudn't be promoting her book in every message of hers I could believe her " believing" self :) But something tells me she's only about money. I don't know how well the hoax sells, just can assume not that bad if she doesn't stop.
And what do you think her true purposes are? Do you think she works for Michael?

Thank you for your thoughts. I'm unclear on her true purposes. The one thing I do know is that if you give people enough time and freedom they will reveal their intentions all on their own. The truth will always prevail in the end. So, I just keep watching and paying attention.

She has said some pretty interesting things - things that were directly related to her.

For instance, she said that she was invited to the one year anniversary tribute in LA that the family held for Michael. She was also personally invited by a family member to attend Jermaine's tribute in Las Vegas. She said they knew about the book. This was said long before Jermaine's rants. If this is true - how can Jermaine not know who she is or what she is about? So, one of them has to be lying (in my opinion). But, which one?

It bothers me too that she promotes the book at every turn but that is her business. Nobody is going to promote the book for her so she must do it. Does she work for Michael? Possibly - I've bantered that question around more than once. But, honestly, I don't know. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 16, 2011, 09:32:55 AM
It bothers me too that she promotes the book at every turn but that is her business
That's disturds me too, I can only hope she is sincere. Sad fact is, we need people like her to bring out all our ideas about the hoax to the world. We are not been taken serious by most, even by the non believers who are a Michael Jackson fan.So I guess we need people who have more fame or abilities to bring out the hoax, like journalists or music producers etc. typing/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2011, 07:17:04 PM

Thank you for your thoughts. I'm unclear on her true purposes. The one thing I do know is that if you give people enough time and freedom they will reveal their intentions all on their own. The truth will always prevail in the end. So, I just keep watching and paying attention.

She has said some pretty interesting things - things that were directly related to her.

For instance, she said that she was invited to the one year anniversary tribute in LA that the family held for Michael. She was also personally invited by a family member to attend Jermaine's tribute in Las Vegas. She said they knew about the book. This was said long before Jermaine's rants. If this is true - how can Jermaine not know who she is or what she is about? So, one of them has to be lying (in my opinion). But, which one?

It bothers me too that she promotes the book at every turn but that is her business. Nobody is going to promote the book for her so she must do it. Does she work for Michael? Possibly - I've bantered that question around more than once. But, honestly, I don't know. Blessings :)
Have you ever heard some hearsay that she made a presentation of her book and like Joe Jackson was there?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 17, 2011, 12:26:56 AM

Have you ever heard some hearsay that she made a presentation of her book and like Joe Jackson was there?

I did hear something like that, yes. But, it could have been rumor only. I will see if I can find the video or blog about it.

EDIT: here is one video that I was referencing. It has her connection with Joe.

[youtube:1ge82dt5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVZgj6XStjw[/youtube:1ge82dt5]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 17, 2011, 07:51:50 AM

I did hear something like that, yes. But, it could have been rumor only. I will see if I can find the video or blog about it.

EDIT: here is one video that I was referencing. It has her connection with Joe.

[youtube:1g8b2yq2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVZgj6XStjw[/youtube:1g8b2yq2]
Thank you, voiceforthesilent. Unfortunately, I can't watch it. :twisted: What is it said, please?
I also remember seing a picture, there were the 2 of them, happily hugging each other with the huge smilies on their faces. I clearly remember my thoughts at that moment, not good onces, to be honest lol
And I also remember my former girlfriend, the die-hard believer, the one who dragged me into all this and then left me, told me that she was speaking with someone and the person told her Pearl had been knowing Mr Joe for quite a long time and they were like close friends, to say the least, but I never believe just in "hearsays", so we had huge debate with her on this subject.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 21, 2011, 04:04:07 AM
Hope this is the right place to post the video. Pearl just posted it on Twitter.

Video: Emergency Update Regarding Michael Jackson and Oprah (by Pearljr):

[youtube:2li5lwyx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLyUzXvNSZY&feature=share[/youtube:2li5lwyx]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

May 21, 2011, 08:27:35 AM
Quote from: "Steph22"
Hope this is the right place to post the video. Pearl just posted it on Twitter.

Video: Emergency Update Regarding Michael Jackson and Oprah (by Pearljr):

[youtube:1nxpn90r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLyUzXvNSZY&feature=share[/youtube:1nxpn90r]

I understand the music Oprah used for her show isn't that strange, it's often used. But by the explantion Pearl gave about the meaning of the music it's not logical to use but would fit the hoax perfectly. mj_dance/  About the biggest suprise for her, that could only be one thing in my opinion: MICHAEL BAM. mj_bad/  However I doubt it will happen but I hope it so much. bow/ Just to see Oprah face, when she knows it's him. errrr I don't think she would like it very much. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2011, 06:11:27 PM
What is she talking about?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

June 12, 2011, 02:00:49 AM

Pearljr June 11, 2011

Book published day 06/24,2009 b4 announcement MJ died called Mysterious Death of Michael Jackson-SET UP-More info DVD "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" Some clues are just so very telling because book published listed on several sites and comments too. More to come! BTW, book no longer available for sale. Covered in "Alive!" documentary You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions