Re: TIAI 11/30
November 30, 2010, 02:37:45 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
I think the clock pointed to a post from TS today rather than to Much too soon song.
We'll see.

That's my gut feeling as well. Still waiting to see... the day has only just begun  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 30, 2010, 02:49:08 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
I think the clock pointed to a post from TS today rather than to Much too soon song.
We'll see.

That's my gut feeling as well. Still waiting to see... the day has only just begun  :D

Just begun for the lucky ones....here is almost midnight and I will miss the rest of it for sure  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2010, 02:54:21 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
We'll see.

Just begun for the lucky ones....here is almost midnight and I will miss the rest of it for sure  :evil:

Aww  :( Well, we will all be here waiting for you in the morning! Get some rest  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 30, 2010, 03:02:11 PM
thank you jaci, you are too kind  :D
See you all in the morning
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2010, 03:47:25 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

I'm surprised to see no one mentioned the connection between the 11:30 clock redirect and the leaked snippet of "Much Too Soon" today, 11/30...

Mo-
You very well could be right.....................the clock could indicate 11/30 and the connection to the leak of "Much Too Soon". If that is the case.....I think we have our message!!!!

Holding on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 30, 2010, 03:48:39 PM
Could be
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2010, 03:54:53 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
I hope it is along these lines...............

[youtube:1drbdhzk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9TnDv6MpLg&hd[/youtube:1drbdhzk]

Many thanks to the sweetheart who embedded the video within the post for me (as I do not know how to do so).  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

~Souza~

November 30, 2010, 03:58:13 PM
I hope it is along these lines...............

[youtube:1fq4es3l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9TnDv6MpLg&hd[/youtube:1fq4es3l]

Many thanks to the sweetheart who embedded the video within the post for me (as I do not know how to do so).  ;)

I did ;)

Just select the whole linke and click YouTube when you are composing your message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2010, 04:16:23 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
I don't know if this is necessarily related to today's re-direct (November 30) but I've been slowly going through all of TS's posts and found this interesting.  It was November 30 last year that the official release date for the This Is It DVD was made.  So an announcement for TII on the Thriller anniversary.  

It's in: TIAI Revealed, Part 6: “This Is It” Movie Rating (R20-R28)

Edit: adding more:

Quote from: "TS"
R20. 2 to 3 Hours of Additional Footage on “THIS IS IT” DVD/Blu-ray
{http://www.collider.com/2009/10/31/exclusive-director-kenny-ortega-says-expect-2-to-3-hours-of-additional-footage-on-this-is-it-dvdblu-ray/}

This was a video clip of an interview with Kenny Ortega, about the fact that the DVD and Blu-ray versions of “This Is It” would have 2 or 3 hours of additional footage. Please notice that this redirect was on November 22, which was a week before the official release date (and specific content) was made public. That did not happen until November 30 {http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/michael-jacksons-it-dvd-and-blu-ray-release-date-announced}.

Once the DVD release date was made public, the website gave the specifics of what would be included in the additional footage {http://www.thisisitmovieondvd.com/, then click “Special Features” at the top}.

Notice that the first thing on the list is “Staging the Return”; of course this is intended to come across as the plan for MJ to return to the stage last summer, at the 02 arena in London. But could it have a double meaning??

Notice also that the extras on the Blu-ray are “Smooth Criminal” (which Revealed the hoax death), and even “Making Smooth Criminal”; additionally, there will be extra on “Thriller”—the clip with the MJ “Resurrection”. So once again, “This Is It” movie has MJ “Resurrection”, MJ “Return”, and MJ hoax “Revealed”! Shouldn’t this qualify for an “R” rating ?!?

Thank you Andrea, this is interesting indeed:

In the redirect from 11/22/2009 and in Update 6 TS gives the link to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in which KO announces the DVD/BlueRay release, and in the included interview KO is indeed speaking of "about 2 to 3 hours of additional footage that goes in deeper into the sort of whole development idea of the plan" see video below from 2:30

[youtube:240tcscd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnDsANPhLhw[/youtube:240tcscd]

But instead of 2 to 3 hours of additional footage there is "only" 1:43:36 additional footage on the Blue Ray (description here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). On the official site there is also only being mentioned an amount of "more of 1-1/2 hours of additional footage on the Blue-Ray" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, not 2 to 3 hours like Kenny said in the interview.
So is it possible that Kenny didn't know the exact length of the additional footage one month before it was officially pronounced? I think that's highly unlikely....

And now, 1 year after the official announcement of the DVD/BlueRay-release (same date as Thriller release date), we have listed exactly 23 (2to3) posts by TS.

Is this a coincidence or may You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login be meant to be this additional footage KO is speaking of, The Sequel of This is it? And today, exactly on 11/30, one year later, TS is pointing that out by showing us the total number of his posts?

I feel it's thriller night tonight...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

~Souza~

November 30, 2010, 04:37:06 PM
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
Quote from: "Andrea"
I don't know if this is necessarily related to today's re-direct (November 30) but I've been slowly going through all of TS's posts and found this interesting.  It was November 30 last year that the official release date for the This Is It DVD was made.  So an announcement for TII on the Thriller anniversary.  

It's in: TIAI Revealed, Part 6: “This Is It” Movie Rating (R20-R28)

Edit: adding more:

Quote from: "TS"
R20. 2 to 3 Hours of Additional Footage on “THIS IS IT” DVD/Blu-ray
{http://www.collider.com/2009/10/31/exclusive-director-kenny-ortega-says-expect-2-to-3-hours-of-additional-footage-on-this-is-it-dvdblu-ray/}

This was a video clip of an interview with Kenny Ortega, about the fact that the DVD and Blu-ray versions of “This Is It” would have 2 or 3 hours of additional footage. Please notice that this redirect was on November 22, which was a week before the official release date (and specific content) was made public. That did not happen until November 30 {http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/michael-jacksons-it-dvd-and-blu-ray-release-date-announced}.

Once the DVD release date was made public, the website gave the specifics of what would be included in the additional footage {http://www.thisisitmovieondvd.com/, then click “Special Features” at the top}.

Notice that the first thing on the list is “Staging the Return”; of course this is intended to come across as the plan for MJ to return to the stage last summer, at the 02 arena in London. But could it have a double meaning??

Notice also that the extras on the Blu-ray are “Smooth Criminal” (which Revealed the hoax death), and even “Making Smooth Criminal”; additionally, there will be extra on “Thriller”—the clip with the MJ “Resurrection”. So once again, “This Is It” movie has MJ “Resurrection”, MJ “Return”, and MJ hoax “Revealed”! Shouldn’t this qualify for an “R” rating ?!?

Thank you Andrea, this is interesting indeed:

In the redirect from 11/22/2009 and in Update 6 TS gives the link to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in which KO announces the DVD/BlueRay release, and in the included interview KO is indeed speaking of "about 2 to 3 hours of additional footage that goes in deeper into the sort of whole development idea of the plan" see video below from 2:30

[youtube:1y47yfhb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnDsANPhLhw[/youtube:1y47yfhb]

But instead of 2 to 3 hours of additional footage there is "only" 1:43:36 additional footage on the Blue Ray (description here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). On the official site there is also only being mentioned an amount of "more of 1-1/2 hours of additional footage on the Blue-Ray" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, not 2 to 3 hours like Kenny said in the interview.
So is it possible that Kenny didn't know the exact length of the additional footage one month before it was officially pronounced? I think that's highly unlikely....

And now, 1 year after the official announcement of the DVD/BlueRay-release (same date as Thriller release date), we have listed exactly 23 (2to3) posts by TS.

Is this a coincidence or may You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login be meant to be this additional footage KO is speaking of, The Sequel of This is it? And today, exactly on 11/30, one year later, TS is pointing that out by showing us the total number of his posts?

I feel it's thriller night tonight...

Interesting thought, but I still don't think it's Thriller night tonight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 30, 2010, 05:11:18 PM
I'm glad TS re-directed to all his posts again.  I had read them all a couple times before but I managed to get through all of them today (taking breaks of course) and I highly recommend it to those who may need a refresher.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2010, 05:14:46 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

I'm surprised to see no one mentioned the connection between the 11:30 clock redirect and the leaked snippet of "Much Too Soon" today, 11/30...

Mo-
You very well could be right.....................the clock could indicate 11/30 and the connection to the leak of "Much Too Soon". If that is the case.....I think we have our message!!!!

Holding on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh* does it make me a bad hoaxie if the message "much too soon" makes me kind of sad?
take your time michael, we'll be here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

November 30, 2010, 05:41:33 PM
Perhaps the 23 posts was alluding to "the eleventh hour" on the 24 hour clock?  It would fit in with the clock showing 11.30.  One way or another we are getting closer to something being revealed.  Could the hoax run for 24 months or something like that??  That's what makes this so intriguing and occasionally frustrating .... we just DON'T KNOW what is coming around the next bend  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 30, 2010, 07:39:15 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
MICHAEL JACKSON
MOONWALK
Chapter One
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've always wanted to be able to tell stories, you know, stories that came from my soul. I'd like to sit by a fire and tell people stories - make them see pictures, make them cry and laugh, take them anywhere emotionally with something as deceptively simple as words. I'd like to tell tales to move their souls and transform them. I've always wanted to be able to do that. Imagine how the great writers must feel, knowing they have that power. I sometimes feel I could do it. It's something I'd like to develop. In a way, songwriting uses the same skills, creates the emotional highs and lows, but the story is a sketch. It's quicksilver. There are very few books written on the art of storytelling, how to grip listeners, how to get a group of people together and amuse them. No costumes, no makeup, no nothing, just you and your voice, and your powerful ability to take them anywhere, to transform their lives, if only for minutes.

Bravo!

I am not opposed to a great story especially one as thrilling as this. I am not opposed to a lie created with a purpose of teaching valuable lessons. I have indeed enjoyed this story with all it's ups and downs. I have cried, laughed, and plain got pissed at a few things but, I will never regret any of it. This has been the greatest adventure of my life.

I am a true crime junkie. This story has had elements of that, it has had elements of make believe, it has elements of real people's lifes (believers and non-believers) mingled into Michael's History he is creating every day. If there is not enough books written on the art of story telling, there should be enough material here for that to happen.

I am not against TS/Michael but, there does come a time when people should be informed of deception even from the man himself. In TS' updates he is blunt about the fact that some of the things he said maybe misleading. It is all in how you interpret his words in which you will see he never hid that fact. I have expressed my opinions on this subject in a very subtle way. There are things I know from experience that would make anyones blood curdle. There are times when the illusion needs to be shattered before someone becomes so involved in the fantasy or make believe it causes more harm than was intended.

I do not believe it is or ever was TS' intention to do harm by words. I believe there was a reason for all of it and that was to teach. Everyone will walk away with valuable lessons and that is the reason I don't have a problem with the deception part of this. The ends justify the means.

I became more vocal about the manipulation part of this "hoax" because I see things differently than most. Maybe that is because of the lifestyle I have lived and continue to live. I am a liar by trade. Everything I have done in my professional life has been based on illusion. False feelings and false reality. There are lines I have crossed in my past that I now have to wonder who was more wrong the person who asked me to fulfill a fantasy or me, the one who helped to create the lie and took money for it.

We all lie in our lives whether you realize it or not. Every time you tell someone they look great and underneath you say "I would never wear that outfit" you have lied. I think most people understand what a little white lie is? I have eyes that see the hustle of the game because I have been there before. I have been hustled and I have been the hustler. The problem becomes a problem when people don't know how to step out of the make believe world and go back to reality.

Escapism is not a bad thing when you know the difference.

My main point in being as vocal as I am recently in speaking about the manipulation is simply because if a person is aware of the manipulation then they can make a conscious and informed decision if they chose to continue on this adventure. It isn't my intentions to have people turn against or disbelieve anything TS/Michael says. Besides that TS and I both know alot of words don't sink in and within a matter of minutes someone will be right back in the illusion.

I have said alot of things on this forum and I have been very blunt in some of the things I have said. There is a reason for that. I am hoping some of the knowledge I learned in my lifetime will in some way help someone to see the game for what it is.

There is book knowledge, there is experience knowledge, and there is street knowledge. I am only exposing my street knowledge for education purposes only, not to draw any attention to myself for noteriety. The biggest hustlers and pimps are the NWO and satan with his lie.

If I am telling you straight up I am a liar that doesn't mean I lie all the time. Everything I have wrote on this board is the truth about me. The best whistleblowers are the ones who know the dirty little secrets. ;)

I am a firm believer in reviewing things more than once. I re-read or re-watch things all the time because there are many details I overlook the first time around. Reviewing is necessary for the info to become like second nature like breathing. Repitition sets info into your subconsious mind. I am thinking this is why TS would redirect to his posts. Practice makes perfect or very close to it, lol

I also wouldn't rule out a new update but, I wouldn't be crushed if it didn't happen.

Peace

What an amazing post this is. Thank you so much for posting this. I LOVED reading it.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 30, 2010, 08:09:45 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
MICHAEL JACKSON
MOONWALK
Chapter One
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've always wanted to be able to tell stories, you know, stories that came from my soul. I'd like to sit by a fire and tell people stories - make them see pictures, make them cry and laugh, take them anywhere emotionally with something as deceptively simple as words. I'd like to tell tales to move their souls and transform them. I've always wanted to be able to do that. Imagine how the great writers must feel, knowing they have that power. I sometimes feel I could do it. It's something I'd like to develop. In a way, songwriting uses the same skills, creates the emotional highs and lows, but the story is a sketch. It's quicksilver. There are very few books written on the art of storytelling, how to grip listeners, how to get a group of people together and amuse them. No costumes, no makeup, no nothing, just you and your voice, and your powerful ability to take them anywhere, to transform their lives, if only for minutes.

Bravo!

I am not opposed to a great story especially one as thrilling as this. I am not opposed to a lie created with a purpose of teaching valuable lessons. I have indeed enjoyed this story with all it's ups and downs. I have cried, laughed, and plain got pissed at a few things but, I will never regret any of it. This has been the greatest adventure of my life.

I am a true crime junkie. This story has had elements of that, it has had elements of make believe, it has elements of real people's lifes (believers and non-believers) mingled into Michael's History he is creating every day. If there is not enough books written on the art of story telling, there should be enough material here for that to happen.

I am not against TS/Michael but, there does come a time when people should be informed of deception even from the man himself. In TS' updates he is blunt about the fact that some of the things he said maybe misleading. It is all in how you interpret his words in which you will see he never hid that fact. I have expressed my opinions on this subject in a very subtle way. There are things I know from experience that would make anyones blood curdle. There are times when the illusion needs to be shattered before someone becomes so involved in the fantasy or make believe it causes more harm than was intended.

I do not believe it is or ever was TS' intention to do harm by words. I believe there was a reason for all of it and that was to teach. Everyone will walk away with valuable lessons and that is the reason I don't have a problem with the deception part of this. The ends justify the means.

I became more vocal about the manipulation part of this "hoax" because I see things differently than most. Maybe that is because of the lifestyle I have lived and continue to live. I am a liar by trade. Everything I have done in my professional life has been based on illusion. False feelings and false reality. There are lines I have crossed in my past that I now have to wonder who was more wrong the person who asked me to fulfill a fantasy or me, the one who helped to create the lie and took money for it.

We all lie in our lives whether you realize it or not. Every time you tell someone they look great and underneath you say "I would never wear that outfit" you have lied. I think most people understand what a little white lie is? I have eyes that see the hustle of the game because I have been there before. I have been hustled and I have been the hustler. The problem becomes a problem when people don't know how to step out of the make believe world and go back to reality.

Escapism is not a bad thing when you know the difference.

My main point in being as vocal as I am recently in speaking about the manipulation is simply because if a person is aware of the manipulation then they can make a conscious and informed decision if they chose to continue on this adventure. It isn't my intentions to have people turn against or disbelieve anything TS/Michael says. Besides that TS and I both know alot of words don't sink in and within a matter of minutes someone will be right back in the illusion.

I have said alot of things on this forum and I have been very blunt in some of the things I have said. There is a reason for that. I am hoping some of the knowledge I learned in my lifetime will in some way help someone to see the game for what it is.

There is book knowledge, there is experience knowledge, and there is street knowledge. I am only exposing my street knowledge for education purposes only, not to draw any attention to myself for noteriety. The biggest hustlers and pimps are the NWO and satan with his lie.

If I am telling you straight up I am a liar that doesn't mean I lie all the time. Everything I have wrote on this board is the truth about me. The best whistleblowers are the ones who know the dirty little secrets. ;)

I am a firm believer in reviewing things more than once. I re-read or re-watch things all the time because there are many details I overlook the first time around. Reviewing is necessary for the info to become like second nature like breathing. Repitition sets info into your subconsious mind. I am thinking this is why TS would redirect to his posts. Practice makes perfect or very close to it, lol

I also wouldn't rule out a new update but, I wouldn't be crushed if it didn't happen.

Peace

What an amazing post this is. Thank you so much for posting this. I LOVED reading it.  :)

Me too.  Something I find amazing about this hoax is that it is so HUGE - everybody on the planet is a part of it even if most don't realize it.  All of this is on a scale that so eclipses anything I can think of - I mean, MJ is EVERYWHERE.  He has a massive influence in our cultures in a way that a lot of people almost don't really notice anymore because that has always been there.  "Repetition sets info into your subconscious mind."  I must admit that I love KNOWING that I am currently "involved" with the greatest hoax of all time, and all that we will learn as a result of it.  Not just believers, but EVERYONE.  I love how our forum, this group of "perfect strangers" have come together like this and what unites us is hope.  And love.  WOW.  Waiting for the BAM...but once he returns...

What if, when Michael returns, he calls on his Army of L.O.V.E.  What will we do?  Like, FOR REAL.  

Hey, I just noticed that TIAI re-directed just recently to: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "~Souza~"

I go for a new post as well. I am afraid TS felt the need to explain himself after the accusations thrown at him. And maybe it was planned all along and we will have a new piece of the puzzle.

My bet is he will post it today at 11:30 am or pm California time.

Souza was right, we're getting a new post/update from TS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions