PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: TIAI 11/30
November 30, 2010, 09:54:15 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
First thought it was that he wants us to read it again.

But I wouldn't complain if we get a new post.

DITTO!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2010, 11:08:59 AM
Quote from: "Adi"
Quote from: "lilwendy"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I go for a new post as well. I am afraid TS felt the need to explain himself after the accusations thrown at him. And maybe it was planned all along and we will have a new piece of the puzzle.

My bet is he will post it today at 11:30 am or pm California time.

Totally agreeing with you Souza!

I agree with you  as well.

The past week or more I have been reading what has been discussed regarding TS/TIAI but I have not been commenting on any of it. I made a conscious decision to keep my thoughts to myself.

And +1
I also expect a post from TS later - Not to explain himself ('Cos the "accusations" had no ground to rest on) but because it was planned all along... It is interesting that if this is indeed the case, it will be TS 24th post (888)... It may be a Thriller of a post!

Let's see...  ;)

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

November 30, 2010, 12:12:18 PM
I hope it is along these lines...............

[youtube:3ku2m057]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9TnDv6MpLg&hd[/youtube:3ku2m057]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Elsa

November 30, 2010, 12:22:57 PM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
I must be seeing things differently...been known to happen :lol:
This re-direct is a query to a search, the heading is:
Search found 23 matches

OK, so I look at this like there is a common element throughout all these posts....something that was searched for:  a word, a number, a phrase etc.
What would that be?  There seems to be many, however, there must be something in common within each post to render the search results.
Anyone following this......or did I just fall off the cliff of reason?  The coffee is calling.....

Peace, Love & Blessings

PS> Perhaps it's something within the headlines?

wishingstar, yes I'm following you're thoughts about the search - no need to cliff dive - it is mysterious. How was it done?  If you click on TS you see 'Last visited: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:30 pm'.  So who did the search?  Was it TS  from outside the forum?  

Also with 11/30, 11=2 and 30=3.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 30, 2010, 12:32:59 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
I hope it is along these lines...............

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

... that would be awesome to have a stylish BACK post (grin).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

bec

November 30, 2010, 12:35:23 PM
It's not a search using a key word, it's the page that comes up when you click "find all posts by xxxx". Try it on any random member. Click their name and it takes you to their profile page. Then click "find all posts". The page that comes up listing all posts by that user says at the top "Search results in xxx matches", xxx being the username's number of posts.

No mystery. TS post coming soon...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MissG

November 30, 2010, 12:45:36 PM
This redirect is all the posts that TS is involved with.

What am i missing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sarahli

November 30, 2010, 12:51:13 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
This redirect is all the posts that TS is involved with.

What am i missing?

It generally means that TS will post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MissG

November 30, 2010, 12:56:10 PM
Oh, thanks hun.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
November 30, 2010, 01:07:08 PM
MICHAEL JACKSON
MOONWALK
Chapter One
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've always wanted to be able to tell stories, you know, stories that came from my soul. I'd like to sit by a fire and tell people stories - make them see pictures, make them cry and laugh, take them anywhere emotionally with something as deceptively simple as words. I'd like to tell tales to move their souls and transform them. I've always wanted to be able to do that. Imagine how the great writers must feel, knowing they have that power. I sometimes feel I could do it. It's something I'd like to develop. In a way, songwriting uses the same skills, creates the emotional highs and lows, but the story is a sketch. It's quicksilver. There are very few books written on the art of storytelling, how to grip listeners, how to get a group of people together and amuse them. No costumes, no makeup, no nothing, just you and your voice, and your powerful ability to take them anywhere, to transform their lives, if only for minutes.

Bravo!

I am not opposed to a great story especially one as thrilling as this. I am not opposed to a lie created with a purpose of teaching valuable lessons. I have indeed enjoyed this story with all it's ups and downs. I have cried, laughed, and plain got pissed at a few things but, I will never regret any of it. This has been the greatest adventure of my life.

I am a true crime junkie. This story has had elements of that, it has had elements of make believe, it has elements of real people's lifes (believers and non-believers) mingled into Michael's History he is creating every day. If there is not enough books written on the art of story telling, there should be enough material here for that to happen.

I am not against TS/Michael but, there does come a time when people should be informed of deception even from the man himself. In TS' updates he is blunt about the fact that some of the things he said maybe misleading. It is all in how you interpret his words in which you will see he never hid that fact. I have expressed my opinions on this subject in a very subtle way. There are things I know from experience that would make anyones blood curdle. There are times when the illusion needs to be shattered before someone becomes so involved in the fantasy or make believe it causes more harm than was intended.

I do not believe it is or ever was TS' intention to do harm by words. I believe there was a reason for all of it and that was to teach. Everyone will walk away with valuable lessons and that is the reason I don't have a problem with the deception part of this. The ends justify the means.

I became more vocal about the manipulation part of this "hoax" because I see things differently than most. Maybe that is because of the lifestyle I have lived and continue to live. I am a liar by trade. Everything I have done in my professional life has been based on illusion. False feelings and false reality. There are lines I have crossed in my past that I now have to wonder who was more wrong the person who asked me to fulfill a fantasy or me, the one who helped to create the lie and took money for it.

We all lie in our lives whether you realize it or not. Every time you tell someone they look great and underneath you say "I would never wear that outfit" you have lied. I think most people understand what a little white lie is? I have eyes that see the hustle of the game because I have been there before. I have been hustled and I have been the hustler. The problem becomes a problem when people don't know how to step out of the make believe world and go back to reality.

Escapism is not a bad thing when you know the difference.

My main point in being as vocal as I am recently in speaking about the manipulation is simply because if a person is aware of the manipulation then they can make a conscious and informed decision if they chose to continue on this adventure. It isn't my intentions to have people turn against or disbelieve anything TS/Michael says. Besides that TS and I both know alot of words don't sink in and within a matter of minutes someone will be right back in the illusion.

I have said alot of things on this forum and I have been very blunt in some of the things I have said. There is a reason for that. I am hoping some of the knowledge I learned in my lifetime will in some way help someone to see the game for what it is.

There is book knowledge, there is experience knowledge, and there is street knowledge. I am only exposing my street knowledge for education purposes only, not to draw any attention to myself for noteriety. The biggest hustlers and pimps are the NWO and satan with his lie.

If I am telling you straight up I am a liar that doesn't mean I lie all the time. Everything I have wrote on this board is the truth about me. The best whistleblowers are the ones who know the dirty little secrets. ;)

I am a firm believer in reviewing things more than once. I re-read or re-watch things all the time because there are many details I overlook the first time around. Reviewing is necessary for the info to become like second nature like breathing. Repitition sets info into your subconsious mind. I am thinking this is why TS would redirect to his posts. Practice makes perfect or very close to it, lol

I also wouldn't rule out a new update but, I wouldn't be crushed if it didn't happen.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 30, 2010, 01:15:23 PM
I don't know if this is necessarily related to today's re-direct (November 30) but I've been slowly going through all of TS's posts and found this interesting.  It was November 30 last year that the official release date for the This Is It DVD was made.  So an announcement for TII on the Thriller anniversary.  

It's in: TIAI Revealed, Part 6: “This Is It” Movie Rating (R20-R28)

Edit: adding more:

Quote from: "TS"
R20. 2 to 3 Hours of Additional Footage on “THIS IS IT” DVD/Blu-ray
{http://www.collider.com/2009/10/31/exclusive-director-kenny-ortega-says-expect-2-to-3-hours-of-additional-footage-on-this-is-it-dvdblu-ray/}

This was a video clip of an interview with Kenny Ortega, about the fact that the DVD and Blu-ray versions of “This Is It” would have 2 or 3 hours of additional footage. Please notice that this redirect was on November 22, which was a week before the official release date (and specific content) was made public. That did not happen until November 30 {http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/michael-jacksons-it-dvd-and-blu-ray-release-date-announced}.

Once the DVD release date was made public, the website gave the specifics of what would be included in the additional footage {http://www.thisisitmovieondvd.com/, then click “Special Features” at the top}.

Notice that the first thing on the list is “Staging the Return”; of course this is intended to come across as the plan for MJ to return to the stage last summer, at the 02 arena in London. But could it have a double meaning??

Notice also that the extras on the Blu-ray are “Smooth Criminal” (which Revealed the hoax death), and even “Making Smooth Criminal”; additionally, there will be extra on “Thriller”—the clip with the MJ “Resurrection”. So once again, “This Is It” movie has MJ “Resurrection”, MJ “Return”, and MJ hoax “Revealed”! Shouldn’t this qualify for an “R” rating ?!?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 30, 2010, 01:34:05 PM
Thanks for your post Im_convinced... I am too very conscious about the fact that we can be hoaxed as well lol (hoax within a hoax within a hoax  ;) ) I have already prepared myself mentally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 30, 2010, 01:47:59 PM
THE END OF THE [s:3j4hfcdp]WORLD[/s:3j4hfcdp], HOAX IS COOOOMIIIIIING
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 30, 2010, 01:49:18 PM
Telling stories....yes.... I can see him doing it ......
Nobody told me stories ever before .....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 30, 2010, 01:50:05 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
THE END OF THE [s:25y2ik93]WORLD[/s:25y2ik93], HOAX IS COOOOMIIIIIING

Yes it is....and I find myself not wanting it to end  :(
Because he will not be with us anymore after that.... he will not tell us stories anymore...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions