7 CATEGORIES: PERSONAL (PLEASE HELP)
November 23, 2009, 08:28:32 PM
We have endlessly searched for months and months. We have found a lot of inconsistencies and came up with a variety of theories. I've always believed that there is some truth to all of this evidence and theories so I think it's time for us to come together. One way we can do this is by compiling all of the stuff we've found and analyzed in the old board, outline it (which I'll explain how) and then discussing how they all might interlink with each other. We may butt heads on a few ideas but I think we can really have an idea of the truth if we do this together. We are all here for truth so let's see how close we can get to it.

Now how can we condense everything into one outline? Well it's sort of simple. I've come up with seven categories of reason. The seven categories of reason is a way to digest the highly complicated hoax and the potential reasons behind it. And the categories are the following: Personal, Physical, Environmental, Emotional, Sociopolitical, Mental & Spiritual.

In this thread, we will specifically be brainstorming the personal category. Explanation is below.

Personal: We can brainstorm anything about the hoax that relates to his personal circumstances like his finances, his music, his reputation, his Sony situation, his professional and personal relationships, his escape plan, his family reaction, his friends reaction, etc.

If you wish to find out more about this category and others. You can go to the LETS GET TOGETHER thread in this section or go to the blog @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

So let's get started folks!
Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 10:58:31 AM by looking4truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Re: 7 CATEGORIES: PERSONAL (PLEASE HELP!)
November 23, 2009, 08:39:13 PM
MUSIC:

Xscape | Unreleased track | LYRICS @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Privacy | Invincible | LYRICS @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

INTERVIEW:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Talks about how it's hard to communicate with people and disguises (I think))

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Talks about the paparazzi, and lack of privacy)

THEORIES:
Escape Theory @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
  • Hear Virtue in Call to Prayer
Re: 7 CATEGORIES: PERSONAL (PLEASE HELP)
December 20, 2014, 09:08:31 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal: We can brainstorm anything about the hoax that relates to his personal circumstances like his finances, his music, his reputation, his Sony situation, his professional and personal relationships, his escape plan, his family reaction, his friends reaction, etc.

Through my reading and studying the possibility of a death hoax, I have established that I know virtually nothing about MJ's personal life. He gave the world a "public image" and guarded very closely what he did not want us to know.  Editorials and comments regarding MJ's personal circumstances based on public record are embellished speculation, works of imaginative minds and shallow opinion. BTW -I  have been guilty of all three at one time or another. And comments from friends and family are contrived press releases and or personal opinon based on their perception.

With this shared, I can honestly say that I do not know why MJ would lead the public to believe that he has died.

Perhaps one day he will reveal...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes