L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: TIAI 11/29
November 29, 2010, 12:39:41 AM
TS and all else
by ~Souza~ ยป Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:58 pm

Because there are many threads now about TS I decided to give this its own, so I don't have to repeat myself.

I see some people trying to debunk TS on assumption and speculation and I don't see many good arguments or calculations. Because people claimed before that I followed TS blindly, I took his challenge a while ago to see what the chance was that all the numerology is just a coincidence, let me repost my calculations right here:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 29, 2010, 09:29:32 AM
i just want to say one thing. i have not really given a huge amount of attention to ts. but let me just say don't throw the baby out with the bath water here. don't forget about that broken clock being right twice a day. and take into consideration about the nwo order thing . it would not be all that unusual for all of us to believe that there is a new world order issue and not agree on who is behind it or what if anything can be done about it. hope i am making myself clear. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

November 29, 2010, 10:10:44 AM
[quotesuspicious mind wrote:

i just want to say one thing. i have not really given a huge amount of attention to ts. but let me just say don't throw the baby out with the bath water here. don't forget about that broken clock being right twice a day. and take into consideration about the nwo order thing . it would not be all that unusual for all of us to believe that there is a new world order issue and not agree on who is behind it or what if anything can be done about it. hope i am making myself clear][/quote]

Many people have no idea what the new world order and if they do is very distorted, for it is so important to inform people about these issues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
November 29, 2010, 08:07:34 PM
Many people have no idea what the new world order and if they do is very distorted, for it is so important to inform people about these issues.

So true paula-c.

Time is ticking away and planned events for the next 9/11 are already happening.
They are setting up the Order out of Chaos theory as we speak.

Every day you see it coming closer and closer to the NWO going for it full force to total domination of the world. They just did a false flag bomb incident here in Portland, Or.

I am not a conspiracy theory fanatic but, I am not an idiot when I see with my own eyes things happening. I post as much info as I can to bring awareness. I don't do this for fun. I don't do it to scare people. I do it because I am able to do it without fear. I do it because when you have a strong faith in God like I do, the Holy Spirit will nag ya to death until you do as he says, lol

Alot of times I go to bed and I wake up with info on my mind that I know didn't come from my imagination or influence from reading/seeing things before I go to sleep.

I wake up with a "Vision" not fully understood by me yet. I only get pieces of what I am supposed to search for. I get on the net and type in a few words in the search box of what the "Vision" was and then I hit enter. I let the Holy Spirit guide me at that point.

I do chose some of the things to post based on what I find in my every day search. That is totally different from when I search after a "Vision"

I will never force anyone to discuss or even read the NWO or EOW info but, I won't stop posting even if no one ever comments. I have to plant seeds. I do want seriously in my heart a better world. I do want seriously in my heart for everyone, even athiests to have a chance before it is to late.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

November 29, 2010, 09:14:24 PM
Thank you, TS.  Souza's post is well deserving of this redirect.

@Im_convinced, good post. About "the Holy Spirit will nag ya to death until you do as he says",  :)  I'm well acquainted with that feeling.  L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 29, 2010, 09:33:39 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"

So true paula-c.

Time is ticking away and planned events for the next 9/11 are already happening.
They are setting up the Order out of Chaos theory as we speak.

Every day you see it coming closer and closer to the NWO going for it full force to total domination of the world. They just did a false flag bomb incident here in Portland, Or.

I am not a conspiracy theory fanatic but, I am not an idiot when I see with my own eyes things happening. I post as much info as I can to bring awareness. I don't do this for fun. I don't do it to scare people. I do it because I am able to do it without fear. I do it because when you have a strong faith in God like I do, the Holy Spirit will nag ya to death until you do as he says, lol

Alot of times I go to bed and I wake up with info on my mind that I know didn't come from my imagination or influence from reading/seeing things before I go to sleep.

I wake up with a "Vision" not fully understood by me yet. I only get pieces of what I am supposed to search for. I get on the net and type in a few words in the search box of what the "Vision" was and then I hit enter. I let the Holy Spirit guide me at that point.

I do chose some of the things to post based on what I find in my every day search. That is totally different from when I search after a "Vision"

I will never force anyone to discuss or even read the NWO or EOW info but, I won't stop posting even if no one ever comments. I have to plant seeds. I do want seriously in my heart a better world. I do want seriously in my heart for everyone, even athiests to have a chance before it is to late.

Peace
i think that you are one the same page as myself. but i don't think everyone views it spiritually.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal