Quote from: "live~love~laugh~mj"
check out this video it is a good one. i found it on youtube youll be surprised if you havnt seen it yet no bull just real stuff that has been in front of us

[youtube:sahgmtu5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dso84B88mvI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:sahgmtu5]

l.l.l.mj's post reminded me of this youtube channel that I love visiting: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Check out the HOMO-GENIZ-NATION series, the Jay-Z Deception series, and of course...this one brought the lol's THE MICHAEL JACKSON COVER UP.  If you subscribe he also delves very deeply into the secret movements of the occult on the world stage, be it politics, entertainment, you name it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[ pyt777 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:55 pm

Jude wrote:
I've been reading up on Illuminate now for 3 years The NWO The Bilderberg Group, Henry Kissenger, the list goes on.
Just because you never heard of them, don't mean they don't exist.
Check out this site
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I agree Jude, I have known of the existence of this group long before Mike's disappearance, before Dan Brown too  There are MANY books going back YEARS detailing the existence of this group...and let me just tell you all that the NWO is no joke: Jordan Maxwell has done MANY seminars and interviews with evience of this- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... berg+group, Alex Jones has done much work on the topic as well-http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-82095917705734983&ei=bFEqS_rDK6eQqAKkqPjYBQ&q=alex+jones+bohemian+grove&hl=en#, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... en&view=3#.

In addition, their influence in the entertainment industry (HOLLYwood anyone?)has been well noted: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... chive.html.

Some people choose to see these as coincidences, but how many coincidence show/quote]

yeah, no doubt they exist.

The problem is always the few and faithful who believe and the mass majority decieved.  The industry unfortunately has been contrived to keep us conditioned in our mindsets.

Great post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pyt777
l.l.l.mj's post reminded me of this youtube channel that I love visiting: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... udI1ltCZ4s. Check out the HOMO-GENIZ-NATION series, the Jay-Z Deception series, and of course...this one brought the lol's THE MICHAEL JACKSON COVER UP. If you subscribe he also delves very deeply into the secret movements of the occult on the world stage, be it politics, entertainment, you name it.pyt777

Private message
[/b][/color]

[b]Oh my goodness!! I just saw this last week! It's pretty deep! This man is really good with his information.  [/b]

You should look at all of his videos.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

I think it is BS cuz why would they say the real Michael had died? Just say he died
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Quote from: "Infinitylady"
pyt777
l.l.l.mj's post reminded me of this youtube channel that I love visiting: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... udI1ltCZ4s. Check out the HOMO-GENIZ-NATION series, the Jay-Z Deception series, and of course...this one brought the lol's THE MICHAEL JACKSON COVER UP. If you subscribe he also delves very deeply into the secret movements of the occult on the world stage, be it politics, entertainment, you name it.pyt777

Private message
[/b][/color]

[b]Oh my goodness!! I just saw this last week! It's pretty deep! This man is really good with his information.  [/b]

You should look at all of his videos.  

ABSOLUTELY Infinitylady!Everyone should stop saying "Ooo, this does not exist", "Ooo that is BS". If you just stop from your busy lives for a few minutes and do your own research you would be astonished at the things you did not see before, but were right in front of your eyes!  These people influence your daily lives: he medications that you choose to take for the chronic illness that plague our societies- do you know what's in them and what the safer alternatives are?  The governments you THINK you elect.  Why we worship on the days that we do? etc. etc. etc....Rly the list does go on and on.  Ignorance is NOT bliss people- WAKE UP!  :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I saw this article a couple months ago and I couldn't find anything on  Dimitrie Draghicescu. Now you can google his name and find alot of things about he is the one who died instead of MJ. Is this weird?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Infinitylady"
[ pyt777 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:55 pm

Jude wrote:
I've been reading up on Illuminate now for 3 years The NWO The Bilderberg Group, Henry Kissenger, the list goes on.
Check out this site

I agree Jude, I have known of the existence of this group long before Mike's disappearance, before Dan Brown too  There are MANY books going back YEARS detailing the existence of this group...and let me just tell you all that the NWO is no joke: Jordan Maxwell has done MANY seminars and interviews with evience of this- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... berg+group, Alex Jones has done much work on the topic as well-http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-82095917705734983&ei=bFEqS_rDK6eQqAKkqPjYBQ&q=alex+jones+bohemian+grove&hl=en#, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... en&view=3#.

In addition, their influence in the entertainment industry (HOLLYwood anyone?)has been well noted: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... chive.html.

Some people choose to see these as coincidences, but how many coincidence show/quote]

yeah, no doubt they exist.

The problem is always the few and faithful who believe and the mass majority decieved.  The industry unfortunately has been contrived to keep us conditioned in our mindsets.

Great post!

I've read all these things a while ago so I'm very aware of the existence of the nwo and the illuminati.
I don't understand why people who dont believe this won't take some time to deep in this a little more. If it's unknown it doesn't mean it's not real. Michael is trying to make a point about them and their methods of brainwashing us. So people just at least for Michael's sake read about it and you will understand why he hoax his death in first place ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Quote from: "Jude"
Check out this site

LOOK AT THIS PAGE GOT SOME GREAT INFO ON IT ABOUT DIMITRIE DRAGHICESCU  DIEING IN THE PLACE OF MICHAEL  ON THE 25TH , EVERY ONE PLEASE POST WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS SITE AND IF YOU BELIEVE THE INFO .

I've herd this story several times. I don't really believe that theory. It could be true but I doubt it is. I also don't believe in  Illuminus Theo or Illuminus theory. I think it's a bunch of BS. :roll: [/quote]
Yes, thanks for posting but I am inclinded to agree with Secret Dove above. It would be quite belieivable if not for this illuminiti rubbish-really too far fetched when you investigate about them. Makes it really complicated and unbelievable. Why is everyone now talking/knowing of this illuminiti BS now since Michaels "death" when most people had never heard of them previously. If they were such an influential society who run the whole world etc and are the powers behind every government/every nation then how come not one member of my family or friends have never ever heard of them?[/quote][/quote]

I second that Jude
Ive been researching illuminati ever since 911, back in 2001 and still to this day. People who say silly things like, oh they cant exist as ive neva heard of them, live sheltered lives and need to open their minds to what is going on around them.
If u were truly interested in finding out, google or you tube and off u go, theres plenty about them, they do exist... surely peeps must of heard of freemasons or even masons....surely????  :|  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!