Brian Oxman there before Randy?
October 12, 2010, 02:19:32 PM
If this has already been posted please lock.Anyway i have a book called Michael Jackson King of pop i was reading it for the 10th time today and somthing got me the girl who wrote it (Emily Herbert said that Randy was at the house when the 'incedent' happend in the same chapter about 5 pages after she quoted Brian Oxman saying he got there before Randy but how could he have because randy was in the house and followed the ambulance in a BMW 4 by 4 and if Randy was right behind the ambulance  then the ambulance wasn't even there when Brian got there and how did they know it was going staraight to the hospital I mean mike could have been pronouced dead on the scean and not go to the hospital comments please

L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

Re: Brian Oxman there before Randy?
October 12, 2010, 07:19:20 PM
I thought that Randy Jackson told Brian Oxman Michael had passed.  I know that Randy Phillps had followed the ambulance, because Frank Dileo phone him that something was going on with Michael.  This is what gets confusing.  The nurse tells Randy Phillips and Frank Dileo that Michael was on life support and they were waiting for his mother to arrive. Why would a a nurse give this information? Also, I thought the doctor would inform the family. I don't think Randy Jackson was there.  There's a photo of him arriving at the hospital. I will have to look for it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

October 12, 2010, 09:38:59 PM
Yep this is niggling me!  Very confusing  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

October 12, 2010, 10:19:31 PM
Quote from: "techdiva"
I thought that Randy Jackson told Brian Oxman Michael had passed.  I know that Randy Phillps had followed the ambulance, because Frank Dileo phone him that something was going on with Michael.  This is what gets confusing.  The nurse tells Randy Phillips and Frank Dileo that Michael was on life support and they were waiting for his mother to arrive. Why would a a nurse give this information? Also, I thought the doctor would inform the family. I don't think Randy Jackson was there.  There's a photo of him arriving at the hospital. I will have to look for it.

You are correct...as a mater of fact not only did he arive at the houspital but he arived with non other then big sis Toy who by the way told BAba Wowa.. :lol: that she had to pick up a " STRANGER" to drive her the rest of the way.

Toy arriving with Randy...Oops I meant the "stranger. :lol: Note: that she is still behinde the weel. ;)

And Randy on the 27th.....notice the same "hat" on his head that's in the picture above. ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
                            [size=150]"BKA"[/size][/color]

October 12, 2010, 10:42:30 PM
ok someone please help me understand.

Dr. Murray could not call 911 because he didn't know the address???
then a security guard calls 911, and ambo arives within 3 minutes..
How did Randy Philips, and anyone else get there before the ambo?
and follow the ambo to the hospital when Mike's own family had not been called yet?
Do we have a list of people who were at the house when the ambo left for the hospital?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
October 13, 2010, 01:22:01 AM
You might want to look at this ...

[youtube:33alehpu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRHJIvnJrho&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:33alehpu]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2010, 12:09:04 PM
the book i have it said randy jackson was in the house with mike when the 'incedent' happend   and followd behind in a bmw 4 by 4
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

October 13, 2010, 04:21:47 PM
Quote from: "MJ King Of Pop"
the book i have it said randy jackson was in the house with mike when the 'incedent' happend   and followd behind in a bmw 4 by 4
Well photographs don't lie unfortunately the sources in that book does because if you look at the the pics that I posted a couple of posts back it is as clear as the day who is sitting in the passenger seat next to Toy.. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
                            [size=150]"BKA"[/size][/color]

October 14, 2010, 02:49:12 PM
Quote from: "Sweetness"
Quote from: "MJ King Of Pop"
Well photographs don't lie unfortunately the sources in that book does because if you look at the the pics that I posted a couple of posts back it is as clear as the day who is sitting in the passenger seat next to Toy.. :lol:

well it said his auntorage so while the ambulance was comming randy probly rang latoya and drove wit her cause dosn't she own a bmw 4 by 4
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal