Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
OMG this would make so much sence why they used Liberian Girl photographs at the funeral. They were both recent!!!!! Remember the other angled photo? We all thought the face looked odd and that it didnt look like the original? Remember how we wondered why the family didnt pick a recent photo of him?? WELL MY FRIENDS, THESE ARE RECENT PHOTOS OF HIM!!!!
Exactly...which means he has not changed a bit..therefor no plastic surgeys like the media claim.......which I guess does go towards the double therory...any1 who doesn't look exactly like this ain't him...lol

Now  my question is:...is that mikes color without make up???? Which would be a hoax in a hoax ina hoax......lmao

Now this theory is getting really juicy.... I know my imagination runs high no one needs to point this out but this would make so much sense and sure it sounds like something from bizarro world but what if he did use imposters for several years who had a bit too much surgery and this is what the real Michael looks like today? I dont believe in the imposter theories but now that I think of it, it is kind of freaky and wild to imagine it for a second.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

He does look older and with make up and touch ups 2 the pictures..maybe even botox he can look like that

And u don't have 2 tell me he is human...I know that

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
OMG this would make so much sence why they used Liberian Girl photographs at the funeral. They were both recent!!!!! Remember the other angled photo? We all thought the face looked odd and that it didnt look like the original? Remember how we wondered why the family didnt pick a recent photo of him?? WELL MY FRIENDS, THESE ARE RECENT PHOTOS OF HIM!!!!
Exactly...which means he has not changed a bit..therefor no plastic surgeys like the media claim.......which I guess does go towards the double therory...any1 who doesn't look exactly like this ain't him...lol

Now  my question is:...is that mikes color without make up???? Which would be a hoax in a hoax ina hoax......lmao

Im sorry but i dont agree..  Michael is a human being like all of us and he would have changed due to the aging process.  At 50 years of age he isnt going to look like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "MJhunny"
OMG OMG you are so right
i posted on the other thread it was weird how someone could look sodifferent in two pics from the same photoshoot
you're right he looks OLDER
 :shock:

could you post a comparison of this pic with a similar face of MJ on a recent pic???
Im completely clueless on photoshop etc  but this pic looks like MJ "now" and maybe they just made his skin colour more brown???
WOW

i'm thinking of the pic of MJ in TII smooth criminal i think it's a black and white photo

Are you talking about the left pic??

Yeah, he looks older there....I first thought, it was just the same photo but unedited and the right photo is edited thing with Photoshop( you know what I mean? For makin the skin clearer etc.)

But I just watched his nose on the left pics and it looks a little bit like his "last nose"  don't know how to say it..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Now this theory is getting really juicy.... I know my imagination runs high no one needs to point this out but this would make so much sense and sure it sounds like something from bizarro world but what if he did use imposters for several years who had a bit too much surgery and this is what the real Michael looks like today? I dont believe in the imposter theories but now that I think of it, it is kind of freaky and wild to imagine it for a second.
Yes it sounds crazy but how else would u discribe all the facial changes over the years? If he hasn't changed in at least 20
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is getting interesting when I was watching tii and the smooth criminal came up he looked like the michael we all know not the one with all this plastic surgery I also think the doubles are the one with all the plastic surgery.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

MJLover1990

The photos are totally different, I see difference in jaw, eyebrows, eyes and nose. I have a theory.. Could the photo that was used on the burial be a recent photo? Michael did look young on the smooth criminal photoshoot 3D taken from TII movie. What if the Liberian Girl photo from the burial is a NEW photo of Michael??????

I think you may be right on this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hold on someone on another thread has a great pic from extra footage on dvd TII
have asked them to post here :!:

sorry they are off line

link to vid  pause at 42seconds

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

credit to itsall4love for pointing out the pic  and lotus-sutra for the link to the video :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Those are pictures from the same photoshoot. One has been airbrushed (which is what was done before there was photoshop, and it's also why the "younger" picture looks a little more like a painting than a photo) and the other hasn't. If you believe the '92 conversation with Glenda, MJ even mentions that they airbrushed his face for album covers/magazines, etc.

Usually when photos are airbrushed/photoshopped, they often smooth out fine lines, perhaps fill out the brow a bit more, or smooth out the corners of the mouth (as they obviously did here). It's not unusual that any of those differences are there. Also, one picture obviously has a great deal more contrast which emphasizes shadows which could make the face look different.

As for the bonus footage picture, I don't know. It looks like an old picture to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

I just think one photo is airbrushed and the other isn't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Quote from: "Chuyuri"
Those are pictures from the same photoshoot. One has been airbrushed (which is what was done before there was photoshop, and it's also why the "younger" picture looks a little more like a painting than a photo) and the other hasn't. If you believe the '92 conversation with Glenda, MJ even mentions that they airbrushed his face for album covers/magazines, etc.

Usually when photos are airbrushed/photoshopped, they often smooth out fine lines, perhaps fill out the brow a bit more, or smooth out the corners of the mouth (as they obviously did here). It's not unusual that any of those differences are there. Also, one picture obviously has a great deal more contrast which emphasizes shadows which could make the face look different.

I agree with you 100%.  It's obvious it was photoshopped.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@MJhunny[attachment=0:v8kojf4v]SCthisisitDVD.jpg[/attachment:v8kojf4v]
I think it's from the original Smooth Criminal, so an old pic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So I've watched the SC part from Moonwalker and found this lady: [attachment=0:3o250939]Moonwalkerstill.jpg[/attachment:3o250939]
The blouse seems to be the same like in the pic with MJ from the DVD bonus.
I'm guessing that one really IS a pic from the Bad era.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

As for the bonus footage picture, I don't know. It looks like an old picture to me.
Yes. I believe you are totally right!
They are two different pictures taken from the same photoshoot. Michael slightly changed his position while taking the photo and that is why they dont match.
And I believe in the convo beteween him and Glenda so this is more confirmation for me. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Nakiska"

Yes. I believe you are totally right!
They are two different pictures taken from the same photoshoot. Michael slightly changed his position while taking the photo and that is why they dont match.
And I believe in the convo beteween him and Glenda so this is more confirmation for me. ;)
so between 1 second his hair is fuller,hes darker,he looks older,get gets a dimple in his chin and his eyebrows change :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He does look older and with make up and touch ups 2 the pictures..maybe even botox he can look like that

And u don't have 2 tell me he is human...I know that

Alright.. keep your hair on!!

Botox isnt a miracle worker!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late