bec

Re: TIAI 11/28
November 28, 2010, 09:18:47 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

The history of the past 11 months proves that there are a lot of members here who have difficulties understanding TS' posts.  There have been numerous posts in which was said: "you didn't READ TS' posts" and "you didn't understand what TS wrote".  Like we have all seen, several members went through great lengths explaining TS' posts to those who didn't understand.

Therefore I'd like to kindly ask TS that IF a new post is in the make, to keep it short, clear and easy to understand for everyone this time. That would avoid people who think they understand what he means having to explain the post, based on their own interpretations, to those who don't understand.  Explaining TS' posts based on someone else's interpretation is basically what has been happening since he started posting here.

I doubt any one of us is in any position to make suggestions to TS on how to do his job. Everyone has a choice to read it or not. I sound like a broken record by now but if TS wanted to convince everyone of his legitimacy he would have already done that. Hint hint. Besides, the added benefit or twist to TS is that you can't effectively explain TS to anyone else, each individual has to go read it for themselves. Hearsay is rendered impotent. That's illustrated by the still ongoing debate over TS's authenticity. Perhaps not always, but in the past the vast majority of those who argue against TS's authenticity have been those who haven't read the posts themselves, proof that trying to understand TS second hand is largely unsuccessful... so I'd like to know what specific observations you have made here that have caused you suddenly assume this position on the matter I underlined in your post... because based on your posting history up until now, what you're insinuating here is that you haven't understood the posts firsthand yourself in the past and are admitting you have relied on others interpretations of them to grasp the subject matter. It's fine if that's true, but I'd offer to suggest that you speak for yourself unless you can provide examples of this occurring on the boards with some frequency.

In regards to TS's lengthy posts, all you have to do to understand the posts is to read the words. The redirects on the other hand, are open to interpretation until the next update is posted, which then explains the redirects from the last phase one by one. Mo, why are you suddenly posting like someone who doesn't understand how TS works?

The ARG aspect of this hoax is obviously a journey that requires effort, it's not sexy or glitzy or exciting or eye candy for a quick thrill. This hoax has proven to be a testing ground for personal patience, diligence, and perseverance. Those looking for a quick fix need not apply. TS requires is your time and focus to read and absorb and comprehend it, and by virtue it rewards those who put in the miles. If someone doesn't want to give it that, so be it, there's plenty of other things to research and study in this hoax. This is a multifaceted ARG and I do not believe that all players experiences will be equal.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 28, 2010, 09:52:32 PM
Can we just STOP this? Can we just agree to disagree? This debate has been going on for a week now and there really is nothing that one can say to the other at this point to change a person's mind when it comes to this argument. We seem to hold steady to our beliefs which is okay. All I read is the same arguments told to the same people. I think we have made our points pretty clear. Some of us believe that TS is not legit or needs to prove he is legit while there are some of us who believe that TS is legit and does not need to do anything further to prove he is legit. These thoughts of his identity have been here since TS started posting here. Can't we just release this tension that has been building on this board and learn to let go of our selfish ways and look at the things we DO agree on? And when we do disagree, learn to state our opinions without an attitude and with evidence to back up our claim? Someone posted this in the redirect yesterday. I feel it is appropriate to post it again because it looks like we haven't learned. Remember the L.O.V.E. guys...

[youtube:2lzjpbrp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AfM5cNNFQQ[/youtube:2lzjpbrp]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

bec

November 28, 2010, 10:05:22 PM
But this is a peaceful debate. Conversation even, certainly not an argument.

I thought we all liked to talk about stuff. Sometimes we go over the same points for a week, it's true. Call us a bunch of geeks, lol  :lol:  but I guess we just gotta keep going til we feel like being done... otherwise it'll just keep coming up.

Though, I don't blame you fer being exasperated looking4truth. Sometimes you gotta just shake your head and leave us to chew it over, we promise to play nice and we'll catch up with you on the next thread  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 29, 2010, 09:10:47 AM
Quote from: "bec"
But this is a peaceful debate. Conversation even, certainly not an argument.

I thought we all liked to talk about stuff. Sometimes we go over the same points for a week, it's true. Call us a bunch of geeks, lol  :lol:  but I guess we just gotta keep going til we feel like being done... otherwise it'll just keep coming up.

Though, I don't blame you fer being exasperated looking4truth. Sometimes you gotta just shake your head and leave us to chew it over, we promise to play nice and we'll catch up with you on the next thread  :)

:lol: Fair enough.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
November 29, 2010, 02:45:33 PM
Steve's Word from the Lord: Years ago, I gave a word from the Lord Jesus that before America was destroyed, the living God would make known the sins and unrighteousness of its leaders to the world, and how we Americans facilitated and participated in our own destruction. Our apathy and indifference, and the closing of our eyes to the very Constitutional principles that made our country great are no longer embraced, but abandoned to what history will declare led to the greatest destruction of any nation in the history of the world, but the worst is yet to come! Monstrous evil plans will be leaked by insiders and it will cause America to gasp and tremble! We have abandoned the very foundation of the living God who blessed and protected us and gave us victories when we were fighting for the most important word in the world – "freedom" and the Bill of Rights that all other nations of the world lacked. In simple terms, America was great due to God's grace, mercy and love who is now mocked and shunned. We have chosen the path of divine judgment and if you can't see everything is crumbling around us then you are wasting your time reading any news. We as a Nation have lost our will to survive and, in judgment, have been given leaders who will take their place along side the most "despotic figures of history" who used up their people and soldiers as stepping stones to their own greed and Old World Order plans for TOTAL CONTROL over those they will allow to live to serve them!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 29, 2010, 04:02:13 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
Steve's Word from the Lord: Years ago, I gave a word from the Lord Jesus that before America was destroyed, the living God would make known the sins and unrighteousness of its leaders to the world, and how we Americans facilitated and participated in our own destruction. Our apathy and indifference, and the closing of our eyes to the very Constitutional principles that made our country great are no longer embraced, but abandoned to what history will declare led to the greatest destruction of any nation in the history of the world, but the worst is yet to come! Monstrous evil plans will be leaked by insiders and it will cause America to gasp and tremble! We have abandoned the very foundation of the living God who blessed and protected us and gave us victories when we were fighting for the most important word in the world – "freedom" and the Bill of Rights that all other nations of the world lacked. In simple terms, America was great due to God's grace, mercy and love who is now mocked and shunned. We have chosen the path of divine judgment and if you can't see everything is crumbling around us then you are wasting your time reading any news. We as a Nation have lost our will to survive and, in judgment, have been given leaders who will take their place along side the most "despotic figures of history" who used up their people and soldiers as stepping stones to their own greed and Old World Order plans for TOTAL CONTROL over those they will allow to live to serve them!

"In God we trust"...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal