~Souza~

Re: TIAI 11/28
November 28, 2010, 07:41:25 AM
Quote from: "curls"
To me this redirect says, we aren't calling the shots here, we want everything handed to us on a plate - NOW! But if some of us are uncomfortable and confused right now, that's up to each one of us to deal with for ourselves. We cannot demand anything from anyone. We need to look within ourselves to explain our discomfort and confusion, not look to someone else (especially someone who we may have doubts about) to ease our troubled minds!

Exactly what I think this redirect means.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 28, 2010, 08:31:01 AM
Quote from: "trustno1"
Me three!  That was what I took from it too.  Quite a few people have been asking TS to directly explain his Eliza redirects to clear up confusion and this is his response.  I didn't see how it could mean the BAM is imminent but it would be great if it was!

Me four! I think TS shortly wanted to mean that there will be NO Update before the BAM, so we shouldn't wait for an explanation or an update before MJ BAMS. But this doesn't mean that he will BAM on the 30th of November or anytime soon. I do hope this happens soon too but I am not expecting a BAM at least not before the Murray case ends and this makes 2011 as a BAM date as the closest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 28, 2010, 09:48:10 AM
paula-c wrote:
TS wrote :In fact, all you need to do is ask people to go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login whether they are Elvis fans, or MJ fans, or anyone really—maybe we can even get the attention of the media! This is an easy domain name to remember, and it’s already pointed to this thread (and it will stay here, even if TIAI redirects elsewhere). Also, I will be watching this thread pretty closely; and if anyone posts ridicule or other non-evidence based objections, I will be here to call them on it (unless someone else does before I do).

Sorry, but when things are not clear what is best to give an explanation, I personally would like to know TS insisted that both the case of Eliza, the explanation allows us to eliminate the problematic nature of things, we've all been in situations life in which we had to explain, especially when something is not clear enough or not understood, .. and if it is to think for myself, I'm doing, and that's why I wanted an explanation of TS.

This was what I said and I still think the same, "my question is, if it were not for the investigation of Mo, TS redirecting had continued with the case of Eliza despite inconsistencies?.
I know very well that not everything is the fault of TS, as well as Mo was able to look beyond their noses and do their own research, I or any of us could have also the fact and not blindly believe everything I read the For Eliza, maybe I get carried away by his insistence that we also Rally Twitter emails and sent to the media, why all this? I'm not paying for all the parallels between the "death" of Elvis and Michael, or numerology or any other amount of detail and matches.
That's the only explanation that I wish TS, insisting the case of Eliza.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AndreaTopic starter

November 28, 2010, 10:28:31 AM
I believe the update dates are planned and it's not something we can force to happen earlier, just like we can't force MJ to BAM before he's ready.  17 months seems like a long time but it hasn't been that long, not really.  If this is some sort of revolution, it can't happen overnight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

November 28, 2010, 10:30:33 AM

The history of the past 11 months proves that there are a lot of members here who have difficulties understanding TS' posts.  There have been numerous posts in which was said: "you didn't READ TS' posts" and "you didn't understand what TS wrote".  Like we have all seen, several members went through great lengths explaining TS' posts to those who didn't understand.

Therefore I'd like to kindly ask TS that IF a new post is in the make, to keep it short, clear and easy to understand for everyone this time.  That would avoid people who think they understand what he means having to explain the post, based on their own interpretations, to those who don't understand.  Explaining TS' posts based on someone else's interpretation is basically what has been happening since he started posting here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2010, 10:33:52 AM
I agree 100% with that.  However I don't think those who are calling him out will get much response.  He's not suddenly going to change how he posts because there's some friction.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

November 28, 2010, 10:34:39 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

The history of the past 11 months proves that there are a lot of members here who have difficulties understanding TS' posts.  There have been numerous posts in which was said: "you didn't READ TS' posts" and "you didn't understand what TS wrote".  Like we have all seen, several members went through great lengths explaining TS' posts to those who didn't understand.

Therefore I'd like to kindly ask TS that IF a new post is in the make, to keep it short, clear and easy to understand for everyone this time.  That would avoid people who think they understand what he means having to explain the post, based on their own interpretations, to those who don't understand.  Explaining TS' posts based on someone else's interpretation is basically what has been happening since he started posting here.

Might be a good idea. Although I've never had trouble understanding the posts. They are always long, but not difficult. But I suppose maybe if English isn't your main language it could be difficult.The only one I didn't get was the coincidence test, and that is because I hate math with a  passion and didn't want to attempt it  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

AndreaTopic starter

November 28, 2010, 10:40:06 AM

I really don't know if TS's updates can be made to be short and sweet.  The whole nature of the hoax is complex and may not be able to be completely simplified into a few paragraphs.  I think it's best to approach the updates in parts.  Read the first couple paragraphs and absorb them as much as a person can, then go back later and read a bit more.  I think the problem is we're reading them all in one sitting (for those who do read them) and it's a lot of info that take in at one time.  If we chooses to read the updates, then it's only fair we give ourselves a chance to understand them which doesn't mean skimming through or dismissing an update because it's too long.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 28, 2010, 10:53:10 AM
Quote from: "Andrea"

I really don't know if TS's updates can be made to be short and sweet.  The whole nature of the hoax is complex and may not be able to be completely simplified into a few paragraphs.  I think it's best to approach the updates in parts.  Read the first couple paragraphs and absorb them as much as a person can, then go back later and read a bit more.  I think the problem is we're reading them all in one sitting (for those who do read them) and it's a lot of info that take in at one time.  If we chooses to read the updates, then it's only fair we give ourselves a chance to understand them which doesn't mean skimming through or dismissing an update because it's too long.

Agree with you Andrea. English is not my native language and I have to use dictionary when I read TS' posts but it doesn't make me misunderstand or hard to understand TS' posts. And I believe that he is doing his best in explaining everything in details and this makes his posts long. Ahhh how I missed to read TS updates. They were all so mindblowing.
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2010, 02:12:58 PM
Quote from: "curls"
I think a little caution is needed here before we jump to the conclusion that an update/Bam is imminent! I read this redirect totally differently.

Bec, correct me please if I'm wrong, but looking at the context of your comment to Paula, you were saying TS only explains things in updates and just because some people are asking for an explanation (on the Eliza thing), he probably won't give one until he gives an update.

To me this redirect says, we aren't calling the shots here, we want everything handed to us on a plate - NOW! But if some of us are uncomfortable and confused right now, that's up to each one of us to deal with for ourselves. We cannot demand anything from anyone. We need to look within ourselves to explain our discomfort and confusion, not look to someone else (especially someone who we may have doubts about) to ease our troubled minds!

Keep the Faith, baby yeah, because it's just a matter of time .....

Good Post Curl - I also understand that this redirect clearly states that it is up to us to interpret (or ignore) the re-directs  - THINK FOR OURSELVES -, TS only provides explanations in the updates...  

Thank You TS... Mystery ... Mystery ... Mystery...

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

navibl

November 28, 2010, 03:18:49 PM
As badly as I want Michael back "which I can't even put into words" and with out a doubt I know he will be, "I wonder" what will WE DO when he returns?  What were we doing before he left?  What has taken place and are we doing since he has been gone?  I think if we ask those questions with all honesty and sincerity and with an open mind and heart we will find many answers.

And when these questions are answered, we may find the answer to BAM!!

Michael has taught his whole life by example.  The question is what have we learned from the teacher?  There comes a time when the taught have to teach, that is how knowledge spreads.  One must apply the knowledge in their own lives.  The degree does no good hanging on the wall, it looks good, but it does not produce until the knowledge it represents it put into actions.  

So now we have all this knowledge, are we producing?  The evidence will be seen in the world around us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2010, 04:33:02 PM
Quote from: "navibl"
As badly as I want Michael back "which I can't even put into words" and with out a doubt I know he will be, "I wonder" what will WE DO when he returns?  What were we doing before he left?  What has taken place and are we doing since he has been gone?  I think if we ask those questions with all honesty and sincerity and with an open mind and heart we will find many answers.

Michael has taught his whole life by example.  The question is what have we learned from the teacher?  There comes a time when the taught have to teach, that is how knowledge spreads.  One must apply the knowledge in their own lives.  The degree does no good hanging on the wall, it looks good, but it does not produce until the knowledge it represents it put into actions.  

So now we have all this knowledge, are we producing?  The evidence will be seen in the world around us.

I totally agree that people need to apply the learning from this experience to their own circumstances.

When I look at what we have achieved together as a group of beLIEvers who do not personally know each other, I feel it is just amazing!
We have already been actively taking actions against media lies (see the ITV and The Independent campaigns), we have helped spreading articles that reflect the Truth about Michael,  we have also created a charity sub-forum and very recently we have started to create the Michael's Army of Love website...

Once the Michael's Army of Love site is up, we were also discussing with other BeLIEvers doing a little flyer so that to start spreading the message that Michael is alive and will return in our neighbourhoods... and getting the whole World ready for BAM.  We, in fact, did a little draft and I will post it on the Army of Love website thread when the site is nearer to completion.

So yes... We are learning from the Teacher and taking action as well ... It is great!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

navibl

November 28, 2010, 05:58:09 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"

I totally agree that people need to apply the learning from this experience to their own circumstances.

When I look at what we have achieved together as a group of beLIEvers who do not personally know each other, I feel it is just amazing!
We have already been actively taking actions against media lies (see the ITV and The Independent campaigns), we have helped spreading articles that reflect the Truth about Michael,  we have also created a charity sub-forum and very recently we have started to create the Michael's Army of Love website...

Once the Michael's Army of Love site is up, we were also discussing with other BeLIEvers doing a little flyer so that to start spreading the message that Michael is alive and will return in our neighbourhoods... and getting the whole World ready for BAM.  We, in fact, did a little draft and I will post it on the Army of Love website thread when the site is nearer to completion.

So yes... We are learning from the Teacher and taking action as well ... It is great!

With L.O.V.E

That is truly wonderful!!  The very smallest of sparks can start a forrest fire!!  Hopefully the people that only visit here will take the initiative as well..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
November 28, 2010, 07:28:02 PM
:ugeek:
First I should explain my reasoning for posting these comments here. I know many people read TIAI threads and there has been alot of negative comments lately. Not necessarily in this thread but, I assume the readers here are not blind. I assume most of the readers have noticed all the confusion, doubt, fear, and negative vibe lately.

This is not a new thing. I have noticed this from day 1 of signing up here on the forum. I do see improvement in attitudes. I do see changes. Sometimes holding a mirror up to someone and showing their errors is the hardest thing a person can do and it is not comfortable doing it but, it is necessary. Holding a mirror in front of my own face is hard enough and yes I do it. I also see that Michael has been holding up a mirror to the world for far to long. It is time for this to change. It is time to take the enormous weight he has on his shoulders teaching the world and now transfer that task to us.

The army of L.O.V.E. should be action words and not just a catch phrase.

I am not saying that the people who have posted in this thread so far fall in this category below but, like I said at the start of my comment below "if the shoe fits where it".  :ugeek:
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
This comment isn't directed at anyone in particular but, if the shoe fits where it.  ;)

First when I read comments that are negative nelly type and always expressing FEAR, doubt, or what not, that isn't in the Positive realm, I come to a conclusion that person is pre-judging. I don't necessarily have to "know" the person to come to a conclusion about their attitude.

If I pay attention to detail and little details like how a person posts (attitude) is a big factor in drawing a conclusion about their personality.

It is not rocket science when it comes to Human Nature. When a person like myself who deals with The Public on a daily basis, in the entertainment industry and etc. a skill is developed, the skill to read, in this case literally read people's personalities by paying attention to the details in their speach and movements, body language. Some stuff becomes predictable.

I learn ALOT about a person by what they comment on and how they comment.
I have also learned over time during this "hoax" that sometimes a persons first impression/opinion about anything can change.

When I read comments of the impatient nature I wonder to myself, "Exactly what is it they expect at this moment in time?"

"Is their LIFE going to be any different once Michael BAMS? I mean is he gonna come have tea at your house?"

"I wonder why is it that it seems as though they can't continue to function or live unless Michael BAMS and does what for them exactly?"

This Hoax is a mulititude of lessons on many levels and one of the lessons is patience.
It takes TIME to accomplish somethings, it took 9 months for the average human to grow... I am sure mama wanted it over in 5 mins. lol

Michael asked us in TII for our ENDURANCE, UNDERSTANDING, PATIENCE, and he THANKED US IN ADVANCE for that. Now can we give him that please?

Enjoy the adventure and relax.
Peace

Mo posted a thread from a outsiders view about this forum of people. I am on the  inside of the "hoax" and I have seen the very same things.

Published below is the vision on the hoax and these board by a friend of mine.  For as long as I'm in this hoax I have been nagging her to start reading about it and eventually she did.  After about a week she told me what her vision on all this is.  I asked her to put her thoughts on paper, which she did.  With her permission I publish her thoughts here.

If you want to you can contact her by email: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[hr:11085a2z]hr[/hr:11085a2z]

After being persistently urged by Monique my interest was finally triggered and I started reading this forum, not because I'm convinced that MJ is still alive because as far as I'm concerned I have no problem with him being alive and in case he's dead than that's a pity, but despite my respect for his skills I have had no problems accepting his death immediately.

People live and die, some unfortunately die too early.

I'm interested in how different people from different backgrounds think.  What motivates them not to be able to accept that a loved one has died?  How is this kept alive and by whom?

First of course by the person itself, the pain can be so intense that disbelief takes over rational thinking.  Usually after a while awareness kicks in, the average person becomes reasonable again and accept the fact, unless oil is put on the fire!

In past times, before the internet was introduced, going from fiction to reality processed much faster and easier.  Nowadays people can easily join groups or a mind-like community to keep the shared ideas alive much longer.

Collecting evidence to strengthen their ideas are now unlimited offered on the internet and seen as truth, or manipulated to acceptable facts for the people who are gullible (in case it's not the truth).

Often they only looked for evidence that doesn't harm their ideas.  Logically they don't give up on the loss, they're fighting to keep their idea alive to avoid a mourning process.  This mourning process may be abandoning the idea that the beloved is alive or the grief of having to admit that they were wrong, and both can be very painful.

On this forum a few things were very noticeable: People were convinced that MJ is still alive and hoaxed his death for a purpose.  That purpose, is claimed, will benefit all mankind.  There's no solid evidence for that but this is assumed because people see clues in the lyrics and people saw clues in events that took place before and after MJ's death.  They ignore the fact that this concerns a commercial singer.  A commercial singer who probably has expressed his distaste for the establishment.  These were strengthened by the bad events he had to face during his life.

This isn't something new and if you like me, were born a few years before MJ was born you also have consciously experienced the sixties  and you know that many protest singers and movements have been far more influential than MJ on the thinking and actions of the world population.

Just think about the sexual revolution.  The provo and hippie movements have made important contributions to the sexual revolution.  There was no internet in those days, but the television had a major impact as a mass medium.

When we were young we really felt the movement of the Flowerpower Time.  Originating in the USA, where the Doors were the founders of this social change.  The Beatles Sgt Pepper's record with their Lonely Hearts Club Band really got the movement going. The previously mentioned provos and hippies, guided by the leading singers and bands of those days, lived in a subculture and protested against war, hunger and poverty in the world.  You even started to believe what all these protest singers preached.  Then reality hit us - we could see these entertainers as the Messiah but the outcome was that all these entertainers were filling their pockets with our hard earned cash, which we spent on the new album by respective vocalists, or even by buying that so highly popular Beatles dress! One could learn from history if we open ourselves to it.  Back to this forum.

At a certain point the NWO is introduced, people found clues that MJ warns us about them and that exposing an imminent plot to establish the NWO is one of the reasons for MJ to hoax his death.

Numerous posts indicate that people are terrified of this new order in which the individual is lost in the pack, and mankind will be totally controlled by using identification chips etc.  This of course gives goosebumps to every intelligent person. The idea that we are unique, and that our creativity and privacy being taken away from us is obviously very scary. You can hardly imagine anything worse, so when the group comes together here to convince each other that MJ is against this and that this is the main reason why he hoaxed his death it creates a stronger bond between the members.

Over time the bond begins to recede.  They still believe it, and because not much more facts are provided the attention "weakens" and sandcastles fall apart to equivalent sand grains.  The members together still share small facts and/or research but direction-less like sheep await their leader to rise up and then take the lead. They are a retired military who do not feel responsible to do anything or to think.  If they do not understand something or if elusive information is provided, there's an ever returning call for MJ to come back, because then they can act.  This occurs time after time.

Strange behavior one would think: a group of people facing the horror of the NWO who want to defend their freedom, stuck in quicksand until "their leader" arises to lead them into the battle.

You'd think that this group would take action themselves, if only in their own circle of family and friends, or in their village or town.
You would think they would take matters into their own hands to show MJ that they are not prepared to accept a NWO, showing they still can take initiatives themselves and know what to really do for society even if it is still on such a small scale.  None of this is true, in fact, nothing happens, they wait.

Then someone arrives on the forum who's overloading the members with certain information which is more interesting because of the amount of information than the content itself, and when there are quiet times various biblical quotes and numerology is used.  The most striking of this all is that for the average person it's confusing and a lot.  I'll refrain from judging if the delivered information is true or not true, it's the way its offered which is striking.  As a result, many members are impressed. What we see happening is that the quantity and confusing coverage works out.

The quantity is seen as quality (which often is not understood) and several members start seeing this information as interesting and smart looking.  Someone who's that smart, can write such a lot and gives us information we don't fully understand must be smarter than us, so people start supporting that person.  They have again found a leader in their struggle, they transfer their own personal responsibility to think and act again to someone else who has a lot of quantity.  People want to be dominated because they are insecure and think they are less important than the ones they adore.  This adorant dominates the crowd in obscurity, he doesn't enter the level of thinking of the group so that the information is very clear to everyone but the information is deliberately kept a lot and complex.

Reading all this shows fighting for who's right when the subject is not yet proven, there is a clear sign that a battle here is purely based on assumptions or on who provides information and not on actual facts.  A battle has been engaged from the era, a struggle based on FAITH.

People want to be an individual who is unique, but cries out for a leader.  One adores a figure with whom they have never sat down, perhaps has the most annoying habits, perhaps is a pain in the ass in family life, etc.  People adore a ghost.  Only a ghost can earn adulation because a real person is never perfect and can not live up to what aother people assign him with.

Unhealthy adoration causes people to sell themselves short.  By only being able to act, even in small but usefull ways, when there is a leader people give up their own identity away and scream to be dominated, just to avoid taking responsibility for their own actions.

If one wants to fight the NWO one will first have to prove to be able to lead himself so that another leader doesn't have the opportunity to direct the individual in a different direction than is desired.  If people are afraid of the NWO they would first need to be able to carry their own responsibility and not scream for a leader they can hide themselves behind.

Actually, on this forum two sayings apply: Actions speak louder than words & Words alone come to nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 28, 2010, 07:47:38 PM

isn't this really what he is about ? isn't this what he meant when he said we have to do . the governments not going to do it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal