Re: @kingofpopart
January 01, 2012, 01:05:25 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't know if this is the right place to post this...but I had a thought this morning.  MJ has said that our planet is "sick" and "Heal the world"....putting this together with the MJ Children's Hospital and the possible crackdown on prescription drugs plus the mentions of organic foods and health at the trial.....do you think MJ's plan is to have a children's hospital using natual health...and kids would actually be HEALED which would wake up the world and cause a giant dent in the pharma industry?  WHOA.....

Wow - that is a great thought! I definitely would make a statement, wouldn't it?

Blessings to you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Tink

January 01, 2012, 03:48:10 PM
Don't know if this is the right place to post this...but I had a thought this morning.  MJ has said that our planet is "sick" and "Heal the world"....putting this together with the MJ Children's Hospital and the possible crackdown on prescription drugs plus the mentions of organic foods and health at the trial.....do you think MJ's plan is to have a children's hospital using natual health...and kids would actually be HEALED which would wake up the world and cause a giant dent in the pharma industry?  WHOA.....

I'd heard rumors back in the 90s, that THIS is what Neverland was really and truly about: turning it into a cancer hospice in one section, with families able to be with the kids. All would have windows facing murals, and a huge screen, with cartoons and uplifting movies playing day and night.

Now understand, it wasn't a hit against big pharma - those scientists who create medicine really do care about us. But it's the interface, the marketing teams, the high markups, that most people see. I've seen the researchers upset that they've got a new drug, but the DEA drags their feet, because a COMPETITOR doesn't want it on the market. I enjoy the company of intellectuals, and many are inventors, researchers, artists, etc.

Michael wanted to take the BEST of everything, and keep POSITIVE ENERGY going at all times, 24/7, to heal ALL the children!

That's where much of this information came from. He believed in surrounding himself with positivity. What's more positive than the laughter of children, I ask you? Hanging out in Disneyland, I love taking my nieces and nephews there, because of the laughter.

Laughter is the best medicine, do remember that.

When you do need medicine, take the least your body needs, no more. Eating healthy, playing, doing what we did as kids - didn't that make you feel young?
When you play with your family at get togethers or your own kids, doesn't that make you feel light hearted and YOUNG?

THAT is what helps to heal the body, mind and soul. Even the cancer researchers acknowledge that it can dramatically affect the outcome of a patient.
So many patients won't eat from nausea, and that depletes them. What if they feel relaxed and happy instead of everyone worried around them? Perhaps they'll eat.

Just a suggestion, try thinking along those lines. The time I spent in the hospital over the past two months, things have really changed, even for adults. But it isn't enough.

For my stepfather, animals were on the floor, and brought into each room.
What did Michael do, plan? He brought in a zoo for the kids!

He had high, high hopes for children with cancer, and their families. I believe in it, whether at Neverland, or in a Hospital built other place.
They just built a new wing on the Children's hospital by my place, all by donations. They take kids from around the world and treat them, too. But I agree with Mike: You gotta treat the body, mind and soul! Give the kids something more to do, than lay in bed all day, having their vitals checked every hour.

The movie theater at Neverland was MORE special for those sick kids, than anyone dare ever imagine! They could have their IVs hooked up, and still watch a movie, with their family. How considerate was that?

How sick, was it to poison that? Things that make you go, "I've seen the real face of evil - and it's Sneddon."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

finfin

January 02, 2012, 07:39:15 AM

Here is a selection of Nelson's recent tweets and responses to tweets

There are  therefore 3 different scenarios imo. 1. Nelson knows about the hoax. 2. He is playing with us. 3. Nothing

_ValeJackson_ Valentina
@kingofpopart dear Nelson,do you remember this photo of you and Michael? :) <3 thank you :)

kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez

@_ValeJackson_ That is where I am at right now :)

The spiral staircase... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Almost new year now..in Santa Barbara w/amazing friends-a few surprise guests came by..so close to Neverland..listening to #MichaelJackson
1 Jan

@mj_conspiracy The place we are going tomorrow is the place we went where I took that amazing spiral staircase photo but had to remove..
31 Dec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

January 02, 2012, 12:20:49 PM

I'd heard rumors back in the 90s, that THIS is what Neverland was really and truly about: turning it into a cancer hospice in one section, with families able to be with the kids. All would have windows facing murals, and a huge screen, with cartoons and uplifting movies playing day and night.

Now understand, it wasn't a hit against big pharma - those scientists who create medicine really do care about us. But it's the interface, the marketing teams, the high markups, that most people see. I've seen the researchers upset that they've got a new drug, but the DEA drags their feet, because a COMPETITOR doesn't want it on the market. I enjoy the company of intellectuals, and many are inventors, researchers, artists, etc.

Michael wanted to take the BEST of everything, and keep POSITIVE ENERGY going at all times, 24/7, to heal ALL the children!

That's where much of this information came from. He believed in surrounding himself with positivity. What's more positive than the laughter of children, I ask you? Hanging out in Disneyland, I love taking my nieces and nephews there, because of the laughter.

Laughter is the best medicine, do remember that.

When you do need medicine, take the least your body needs, no more. Eating healthy, playing, doing what we did as kids - didn't that make you feel young?
When you play with your family at get togethers or your own kids, doesn't that make you feel light hearted and YOUNG?

THAT is what helps to heal the body, mind and soul. Even the cancer researchers acknowledge that it can dramatically affect the outcome of a patient.
So many patients won't eat from nausea, and that depletes them. What if they feel relaxed and happy instead of everyone worried around them? Perhaps they'll eat.

Just a suggestion, try thinking along those lines. The time I spent in the hospital over the past two months, things have really changed, even for adults. But it isn't enough.

For my stepfather, animals were on the floor, and brought into each room.
What did Michael do, plan? He brought in a zoo for the kids!

He had high, high hopes for children with cancer, and their families. I believe in it, whether at Neverland, or in a Hospital built other place.
They just built a new wing on the Children's hospital by my place, all by donations. They take kids from around the world and treat them, too. But I agree with Mike: You gotta treat the body, mind and soul! Give the kids something more to do, than lay in bed all day, having their vitals checked every hour.

The movie theater at Neverland was MORE special for those sick kids, than anyone dare ever imagine! They could have their IVs hooked up, and still watch a movie, with their family. How considerate was that?

How sick, was it to poison that? Things that make you go, "I've seen the real face of evil - and it's Sneddon."
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed0dqjjihH4[/youtube]
your post makes me think of this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 02, 2012, 12:54:02 PM
KingofPopArt knows something - just my opinion. I just can't believe that he'd lead people on all this time. He may not have known in the beginning when he received that Christmas gift last year but I think he's found out the truth since then.

Tink - Great post. I would LOVE to see Neverland turned into a children's hospital. How great would that be? I don't become angry very often but I do whenever I think about what Sneddon and others stole from the children of the world. They stole humanity at its greatest. Yes, Michael still helped behind the scenes but Neverland was/is a special place that only Michael's spirit could develop fully. I believe that Michael still has control, if not full ownership, of that awesome place once again and I can't wait for the day when it will be safe for him and his family to return it to its full glory or intent. As you've mention, the original owner quite possibly set out to steal Neverland back from Michael and he almost succeeded but I think Michael is smarter. I wonder if that owner and Sneddon are acquaintances or even friends? I bet so. Hmmm...

I work for a large non-profit medical organization that is very focused on research. I agree that it's not the researchers and scientists who are at fault.

Laughter, especially children's laughter is very contagious and healing. Maybe that is why people instinctively try to get babies to laugh. The soul knows.

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 02, 2012, 03:14:28 PM

Here is a selection of Nelson's recent tweets and responses to tweets

There are  therefore 3 different scenarios imo. 1. Nelson knows about the hoax. 2. He is playing with us. 3. Nothing

_ValeJackson_ Valentina
@kingofpopart dear Nelson,do you remember this photo of you and Michael? :) <3 thank you :)

@_ValeJackson_ That is where I am at right now :)

The spiral staircase... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Almost new year now..in Santa Barbara w/amazing friends-a few surprise guests came by..so close to Neverland..listening to #MichaelJackson
1 Jan

@mj_conspiracy The place we are going tomorrow is the place we went where I took that amazing spiral staircase photo but had to remove..
31 Dec

Nelson definitely knows imo. He didn't even write anything like "No, that wasn't Michael"  but he only wrote "That is where I am at right now :) ". He knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions