~Souza~Topic starter

TIAI November 27
November 26, 2010, 11:25:56 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Please.  Stop the condescending.  I'm not the one.  You relax and think about what you say a bit more. I took your post as dismissive and disrespectful and I'm calling you on it.  That's it.

I am sorry that you took my post that way. I really didn't mean it to be that way. I reread the post and it does make sense in relation to the redirect and I can see why you viewed it as condescending. I wasn't trying to be rude to you so I apologize for that. Truce?

Apology accepted.  I know that we're not always going to "get" each other and we will disagree at times.   I'm just hoping that we can do so in the spirit of appreciation and tolerance. After all, as Believers, we're all we've got and the clock is ticking.  We really need each other.  My prayer with this redirect is that we're getting closer to clarity in our search for truth and I'm holding on!
Thanks again.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TIAI 11/27
November 26, 2010, 11:27:59 PM
awww! I have to say that was very nice behaviour and I advise people that are having little wars to call it truce! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 26, 2010, 11:36:53 PM

Apology accepted.  I know that we're not always going to "get" each other and we will disagree at times.   I'm just hoping that we can do so in the spirit of appreciation and tolerance. After all, as Believers, we're all we've got and the clock is ticking.  We really need each other.  My prayer with this redirect is that we're getting closer to clarity in our search for truth and I'm holding on!
Thanks again.

I see this re-direct as a call for peace and love in the hoaxland.  We are the Army of L.O.V.E. and we must find the peace in ourselves with each other if we expect to help the rest of the world catch up.  And yes, the clock is ticking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

November 27, 2010, 12:15:07 AM

TS is absolutely right redirecting to these posts. The complete board is fighting and I don't think anyone knows why. We all need each other in this and need to stop the fighting. Thank you ladies.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the members of this forum for participating in a fight that had no goal at all, leaving everyone confused and causing tension on here. That was never my intention and I regret it happened, I should have known better but when I get the feeling that people are accused without solid arguments, I get defensive. So again, my sincere apologies for being a factor in all this.

I'd also like to take a moment to post a personal message to my fellow admin, Mo. In light of recents events on the forum, I want to make it clear that I have a great deal of respect for you, appreciation for your work as an investigator, and as admin here on the forum. We may not always see eye to eye on all subjects in the course of these past 17 months but what I have felt in the past and what I wish for in the future, is for a solid foundation of mutual respect stemming from one common goal, to discover the truth and let justice prevail.

Together we stand as investigators, divided we fall victim to our greatest fear, to have researched and studied for so long, only to overlook the lesson in the end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 27, 2010, 12:21:09 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I'd also like to take a moment to post a personal message to my fellow admin, Mo. In light of recents events on the forum, I want to make it clear that I have a great deal of respect for you, appreciation for your work as an investigator, and as admin here on the forum. We may not always see eye to eye on all subjects in the course of these past 17 months but what I have felt in the past and what I wish for in the future, is for a solid foundation of mutual respect stemming from one common goal, to discover the truth and let justice prevail.

Together we stand as investigators, divided we fall victim to our greatest fear, to have researched and studied for so long, only to overlook the lesson in the end.

I appreciate this Souza. It was well written and obviously very well thought out. It's exactly what the board needed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 27, 2010, 12:50:16 AM
Yess!! We need to STOP the fighting, if you disagree with another user's post, fine! You can choose to keep it to yourself, and if not, you can respectfully let them know you don't like it. I don't think I was ever intentionally rude to anyone on this forum, we are Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

November 27, 2010, 01:38:40 AM
I agree with Souza and TIAI and want to respond with Michaels 2002 speech:
[youtube:35qtjse4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEgxvKgqzxU[/youtube:35qtjse4]

...."...We must learn to live and love each other before its too late. We have to stop! We have to stop the prejudice, we have to stop the hating, we have to stop living in fear of our own neighbours...."

:cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

November 27, 2010, 02:02:42 AM
I don't know why or how the unrest started - this may sound daft but it's winter and it's dark and it's cold (where I am at least) and that makes me more sensitive and irritable than in the summer months. I've kept out of the fights for the most part, using this time to reflect rather than post, but if I've said anything to upset anyone (Dancing the Dream maybe?) then I too apologise.

As long as we can learn from recent events and move on with greater understanding and acceptance of our differences of opinion, then this needn't be the disaster some were fearing.

And Souza, well said! Respect to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2010, 02:08:14 AM
Thank you for being an example of how we should handle our disagreements...

All that keeps going over and over in my head in light of today's and yesterday's redirects are lyrics from Shout...

Problems, complications and accusations
Dividing the nations and races of empty faces
A war is taking place.
No substitution for restitution, the only solution for peace
Is increasing the height of your spirituality.
Masses of minds are shrouded, clouded visions
Deceptions and indecision, no faith or religion, how we're living.
The clock is ticking, the end is coming, there'll be no warning,
But we live to see the dawn.

In Michael's words himself... the only solution for peace is increasing the height of your spirituality.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 27, 2010, 02:41:19 AM
Thankyou TS for reminding us why we are here...I want to share this video with you..and all of my fellow believers.  This will certainly put a new perspective on what's really going on..these are the things we should be concerned about.  God Bless all of you.  Love to all.  xoxoxoxo

[youtube:1bm4scu1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSGaJBt0uI8[/youtube:1bm4scu1]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2010, 03:14:36 AM
@2good2btrue - thank you... I needed to see this.... God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2010, 03:29:52 AM
Thanks Souza for drawing a line under the recent problems.  I think we'll come out of this a lot stronger and we really needed this redirect.  So thanks TS, SOL and looking4truth for reminding us we're ALL in this together regardless of our disagreements.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 27, 2010, 03:31:05 AM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
@2good2btrue - thank you... I needed to see this.... God bless you.
Your welcome.  I just hope more people see this and realise how insignificant our problems are.....we need to focus on "What's really going on and whats really important"  

Make love, not war.  Thankyou TS for reminding us about this..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

navibl

November 27, 2010, 06:14:12 AM
This would never be an excuses for being rude or disrespectful of anyone, but especially at this point in time, I think emotions are running very high with Michael being away.  I think anyone who has a deep Love and respect for him has been struggling with these emotions.  And we tend to be extra sensitve to things around us, for some they can be easily irritated and not really know how to express these emotions and they come out in the wrong way, but it is a daily effort to keep our atitudes in check and  be responsive in a positive manner.  If we have trouble in this environment, it is certain we will have equal difficulty or more so out in the general popluation in showing LOVE in the face of opposition.

I know that as much as I have learned about Michael in the past year, and as much as I believe that he will be back and I understand what his mission along with the Army of Love is, I still have days that I just fall apart, and I ask God why I was brought into this revelation?  Because I have never considered by self a typical fan of any celebrity.  And up until this past December I didn't know Michael to be any one other than just a great entertainer.  No one can imagine the journey my life has taken since this understanding of him was dropped in my lap.  

At times it is very painful and I don't understand why, and why is wasn't until almost six months after I THOUGHT Michael had passed that I was taken down this path of learning WHO  he is and what he stands for,  and before these waves of emotion and grief swept over me. I believe it is like Michael said, we are family and we are one.  Being ONE has huge implications.  I think we can feel each others pain and suffering at times, or maybe only certian ones have been given that sensitivity, I don't know, but I DO know, I have never experienced anything like this for another human being in my entire life.  

So I have learned to just go with it and pray for Michael when this feeling becomes so strong.  There must be some sort of reason for it.  I don't talk about this very often, because I don't expect anyone to understand, because I don't myself, but the events of the last week or so has just put me in a place of feeling that I have to completely honest and unashamed of anything that I feel strongly about along this journey.  Burying these feeling and emotions only serve to make it worse, and I can only imagine what Michael is feeling, so I gladly and proudly make this journey with him......LOVE to all this great ARMY!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

November 27, 2010, 06:22:51 AM
"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" (Ps. 133:1)

God bless you, TS, Souza, SoldierofLOVE, and looking4truth. :)  Perfect message, perfect timing, perfect example of unity, our ticket to success.  As the Nike slogan says, "Just do it".  Nike in Hebrew: "The means to success and achievement".  L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions