Re: TIAI 11/26
November 27, 2010, 11:29:08 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Soooo, what was the clock clue about?  :D
Anyone found it out?

Gema --- There are different perspectives... which one prevails... the future will tell!

With L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

MissG

November 27, 2010, 11:56:59 AM
¿Qué será será?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

melody

November 27, 2010, 07:03:16 PM
If the clock signifies that it's almost midnight, aside from thriller, it could also be alluding to that leaked song "12 O'Clock/ Do You Know Where Your Children Are?"

Quote from: Wikipedia
Do you know where your children are? is a popular question used as a public service announcement for parents on American television throughout the 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s, usually at 10:00PM or 11:00PM, depending on the market and/or the time of the local youth curfew.

<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

[youtube:3c2ydawd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PX55r5NiTQ[/youtube:3c2ydawd]
Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 05:48:48 AM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 27, 2010, 07:40:10 PM
wow all of these practical thoughts . and my goofey mind just keeps goin to that stupid croc. swallowing the clock in peter pan :?  :lol:  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

November 27, 2010, 09:55:50 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
wow all of these practical thoughts . and my goofey mind just keeps goin to that stupid croc. swallowing the clock in peter pan :?  :lol:  :o
And this is why we love you so much :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 28, 2010, 02:30:48 PM
Quote from: "RK"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
And this is why we love you so much :P

yeah love the one with brain damage :lol:

know what though i was just looking at christian clipart site. there was a clipart with a clock. it said what time is it? time to seek the lord. hosea 10;12 i think

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

November 28, 2010, 07:30:17 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
¿Qué será será?  ;)

"Whatever will be, will be......"
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

allthesevens

November 29, 2010, 11:29:37 AM
The clock made me think of 2 things , 1 being the date nov 30th and the other symbolising that this hoax is half way through.

If the hoax was indeed at half way point on nov 30th then it will have been in play for 524 days.

add another 524 days after nov 30th takes us to may 6th 2012

On This Day - May 6th 1983 – The Hitler diaries are revealed as a hoax after examination by experts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 29, 2010, 12:26:20 PM
I am triying to get the google earth coordinates "11:30" but my laptop freezes.

Any way of finding those coordinates?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 29, 2010, 07:57:51 PM
[youtube:1z5xf997]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yop62wQH498[/youtube:1z5xf997]
 :D  :D  :D  (love this movie)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

melody

Re: TIAI November 26
April 04, 2012, 08:33:31 AM
I didn't want to make a new thread for this (sorry for necro'ing), but in light of this old redirect, the phrase "keep watching" and the biblical perspective, I want to mention the military "watch" system in ancient times where they would setup post and "watch" for enemies because it is relevant here.

The middle watch - The old Jewish division of the night was three watches of four hours each. They are alluded to in Exodus 14:24; 1 Samuel 11:11; Psalm 63:6; Psalm 90:4; Psalm 119:148; Psalm 130:6; Lamentations 2:19. After the Jews fell under the power of the Romans, they used the Roman division of four watches of three hours each Matthew 14:25; Mark 13:35.

"The beginning" of the watch would be about eleven o'clock at night.

This is part of the commentary for Judges 7:19 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) when Gideon/Yerubbaal decided to attack; he chose "the middle watch", when everyone for the most part would have fallen sleep, which would allow him to catch the most amount of people off-guard. I wonder where Michael's "middle watch" falls on his hoax takeover timeline. It would be the most surprising time to "BAM", lol. :'P But technically, this would be the time to attack his enemies. 

So, in this analogy, who would be his enemies (aside from what's already been discussed of course)? I decided to lookup the date and see if I could find anything significant, turns out there may have been possible "attacks" made against him on this date, ergo possible links to his "enemies":

Nov 26, 2002 - Gloria Allred wrote a letter to California's Child Protective Services asking authorities to investigate Michael.

Nov 26, 2003 - CBS cancels the "Michael Jackson Number Ones Special" broadcast, which was suppose to air Nov 26
                         to promote his album; financial "down fall" circulating around this time too                                                                                                     (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

- Michael's private jet was wire tapped and XtraJet (the airline company) showed the footage to the media
                         (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
                         (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) .

On November 26, 2003, it was revealed that XtraJet, the company that found the recordings and hidden cameras on Jackson's plane showed the video to several news organizations on November 24.

Nov 26, 2005 -  tabloid rumors that Michael converts to Islam; taking into account the 2001 "terrorist" attacks and the prejudice against anything Muslim, I consider this an attack especially since he had escaped that conspiration of a trial earlier that same year

Other significant events pre-"death"on this date:

Nov 26, 2007 - "Jermaine Jackson finally speaks up about the speculated Jackson 5 reunion, saying Michael Jackson will join
                         them." You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Significant events post-"death" on this date:

Nov 26, 2009 - "Jermaine: Suicide Proves MJ Didn't Molest"

Nov 26, 2010 - TMZ posts about Michael's "Hold My Hand" short film

Also, if the redirect marks the "beginning" of the watch, what would four/three "hours" later be...? At this point it may be possible that I'm over thinking, lol. /understatement

Speaking of the phrase "eleventh hour", back in the day it referred to 5-6pm  (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), so the time on this clock (11:30) would fall under the "fifth hour" if it refers to 11:30 am. I don't know if that's relevant, just thought I'd include it too.

Ah, my head is going everywhere, sorry.
Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 10:21:16 AM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions