navibl

Re: TIAI 11/26
November 26, 2010, 05:48:14 AM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
My thoughts:

First was... it's close to midnight (11:30) and somethin evil's lurkin' in the dark..... YES IT'S THRILLER!!!!! THRILLER TWO!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Second was... 11/30... November 30th... what date is it today??!!!

Then I came and read all your brilliant ideas... so what do you think?

I'll run w/the part of "somthin evil is lurkin in the dark"  The dark....where is it consistandly dark?  There has been consistant talk in the news around the world lately more so this year than at any other time about something evil lurkin in the dark!  I leave my opinion out of it, but can anyone use their imagination as to what has been reported lukin in the dark lately?  

Or course...Michael's messages are simple, so this interpretation could be to far out there in the dark....Ha...is this something simple or a mystery?   I love a good mystery!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2010, 06:37:29 AM
Quote from: "navibl"
Quote from: "lilwendy"
My thoughts:

First was... it's close to midnight (11:30) and somethin evil's lurkin' in the dark..... YES IT'S THRILLER!!!!! THRILLER TWO!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Second was... 11/30... November 30th... what date is it today??!!!

Then I came and read all your brilliant ideas... so what do you think?

I'll run w/the part of "somthin evil is lurkin in the dark"  The dark....where is it consistandly dark?  There has been consistant talk in the news around the world lately more so this year than at any other time about something evil lurkin in the dark!  I leave my opinion out of it, but can anyone use their imagination as to what has been reported lukin in the dark lately?

Or course...Michael's messages are simple, so this interpretation could be to far out there in the dark....Ha...is this something simple or a mystery?   I love a good mystery!

Joe Jackson has has arrived in Brazil and on Monday 29th will launch a book which will expose the "evil side" of the entertainment industry
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

November 26, 2010, 07:31:54 AM
It can be any thing, 11:30 an hour or a date, or both things, the day 30/11 at 11:30.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2010, 07:45:23 AM
Or maybe it's time (11.30) for a Diet Coke break. [youtube:2kq7q3tw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpizkWEmg1g&NR=1[/youtube:2kq7q3tw]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 26, 2010, 07:46:27 AM
Quote from: "paula-c"
It can be any thing, 11:30 an hour or a date, or both things, the day 30/11 at 11:30.....

I was wondering why a clock... I mean if it was about a date maybe a calendar would have been better... but how to point out a certain date.... that way for example:

Maybe it's too obvious lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 26, 2010, 07:51:41 AM
Or metaphorically it could mean ...

Time stands still

or

Remember the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 26, 2010, 08:08:27 AM
Welcome to Half Past Eleven. This site was created for young people who want to learn more and grow in faith through Jesus Christ

:?:  :?:  :?:  Could this be as well?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

November 26, 2010, 08:17:49 AM
Also, The Statement of Randolph Carter

I repeat to you, gentlemen, that your inquisition is fruitless. Detain me here forever if you will; confine or execute me if you must have a victim to propitiate the illusion you call justice; but I can say no more than I have said already. Everything that I can remember, I have told with perfect candour. Nothing has been distorted or concealed, and if anything remains vague, it is only because of the dark cloud which has come over my mind—that cloud and the nebulous nature of the horrors which brought it upon me.
      Again I say, I do not know what has become of Harley Warren; though I think—almost hope—that he is in peaceful oblivion, if there be anywhere so blessed a thing. It is true that I have for five years been his closest friend, and a partial sharer of his terrible researches into the unknown. I will not deny, though my memory is uncertain and indistinct, that this witness of yours may have seen us together as he says, on the Gainesville pike, walking toward Big Cypress Swamp, at half past eleven on that awful night. That we bore electric lanterns, spades, and a curious coil of wire with attached instruments, I will even affirm; for these things all played a part in the single hideous scene which remains burned into my shaken recollection. But of what followed, and of the reason I was found alone and dazed on the edge of the swamp next morning, I must insist that I know nothing save what I have told you over and over again.

Randolph Carter is a recurring protagonist in H. P. Lovecraft's fiction and a thinly disguised alter ego of Lovecraft himself. The first tale in which Carter appears--"The Statement of Randolph Carter" (1919)--is based on one of Lovecraft's dreams.

Carter shares many of Lovecraft's personal traits: He is an uncelebrated author, whose writings are seldom noticed. A melancholy figure, Carter is a quiet contemplative dreamer with a sensitive disposition, prone to fainting during times of emotional stress. But he can also be courageous, with enough strength of mind and character to fight and defeat the horrific creatures of the Dreamlands..

In "The Statement of Randolph Carter," Carter joins his friend Harley Warren in the latter's investigations of a mysterious crypt in an ancient abandoned cemetery. Warren believes the crypt may contain evidence that could confirm some of his speculations. The details of these speculations are never revealed. We are told only that they come from a mysterious book written in an unknown language and are related to incorruptibility. [1]

Upon reaching the cemetery, Carter and Warren uncover the crypt by lifting an immense granite slab, revealing a set of stone steps leading downward into the earth. Warren insists that Carter remain at the surface. He descends the steps alone, but remains in communication with Carter via a portable telephone set. Shortly thereafter he tells Carter that he has discovered a monstrous unbelievable secret and pleads with his companion to replace the stone and run for his life. When Carter asks what he has found, his queries are initially met with silence and then by the voice of an unknown entity who informs him that Warren is dead.

"The Unnamable" begins with Carter in conversation with his friend, Joel Manton – principal of a New England high school – discussing the supposedly mythical creature that bears the story's name. The tale is set in a seventeenth-century cemetery as evening falls. Initially, Manton is skeptical and ridicules Carter for thinking that such a being may be possible. However, as darkness encroaches – and as Carter's descriptions become more detailed and supported by facts – his flippant dismissal gradually gives way to fear. The two are attacked by the monster but survive the experience. "The Unnameable" is notable for containing extensive quoted dialog between the characters, something which Lovecraft scarcely used at all in the rest of his fiction.

There is some question as to whether "The Unnamable's" protagonist is in fact Randolph Carter. He is named only as "Carter" and described as an author of weird fiction.[2]

Sounds like Thriller to me  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

November 26, 2010, 08:34:37 AM
thought some type of lawyers meeting was supposed to happen on that date. can not remember who it was concerning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

November 26, 2010, 08:47:05 AM
suspicious mind wrote:

thought some type of lawyers meeting was supposed to happen on that date. can not remember who it was concerning.

TS according to the redirection of October 27, speaks of the Scheduling Conference that is scheduled for 30th November, that day has lawyers will meet with the judge to review in detail the case of Eliza, they will has informed the lawyers what to do and the deadline for doing so, so the case should be properly prepared before trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2010, 09:29:47 AM
If this time, 11:30 is referring to the date November 30, it could be pointing towards Michael Jackson Awakening website which started on the same day as Thriller album release (11/30/09)and when you boil both dates down to a signal number, it is 7.

November 30, 1982 = 11.30.1982 = 25 = 2 + 5 = 7
November 30, 2009 = 11.30.2009 = 16 = 1 + 6 = 7

Also on the awakening site, he posted his first message which stated:
2009 : DUSK to NIGHT

2010 : NIGHT to DAWN

2011 : DAWN to DAYLIGHT

2012 : DAYLIGHT to SUNSHINE

The only way to see the sun again is to get through the night.

So perhaps, we are closing on dawn and going towards daylight at 11:30PM on November 30th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Re: Another 11/25 or 11/26 redirect...
November 26, 2010, 09:37:20 AM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
When I hear tick tock, I think of several things:

1.  Back, of course.

2. tic toc tic toc - time for awakening:

3. Last Seven Words. "Beginning of the End"

(or "End of the Beginning")
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 26, 2010, 09:37:47 AM
I am lost (nothing new..).

Anyway, I keep searching for 11:30 incase something fits.

11:30 was a dance-pop duo from Montreal, Quebec, Canada that consisted of twin sisters Toni and Trisha Sherwood (both born in 1981; The 11:30 refers to their birthdate, November 30).[1] In 2000 the siblings scored a top 20 Canadian hit with "Olè Olè"

World English Bible
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

World English Bible
For as you in time past were disobedient to God, but now have obtained mercy by their disobedience,

World English Bible
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life. He who is wise wins souls.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

MissG

Re: Another 11/25 or 11/26 redirect...
November 26, 2010, 09:39:04 AM
When I hear tick tock, I think of several things]viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13898[/url]

I remember sweet Dove and the missions  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 26, 2010, 09:59:27 AM
Quote from: "keyboardwizz"

On the 30th november (11:30), the Black Eyed Peas are going to release their new album called "The beginning" .....

And will.i.am keeps on saying the same thing if you guys noticed. He says "Welcome to the Future!". Michael's one of unreleased song is "The Future".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions