Train 777 on UNSTOPPABLE
November 25, 2010, 06:41:46 PM
Just got home from the movies. LOL. Loved the movie Unstoppable. It was AWESOME!!! I had to snicker to myself though. The train number on the side was 777 and the name Unstoppable reminded me of Invincible. And they kept breaking away to news clips with we have "Breaking News." LOL. Just made me smile. OH yeah and Denzel Washington was the main guy and he also played in The Book Of Eli too. sigh...

My daughter went next door to Megaminds. Yes the good guys faked his death because the public just put too much pressure on him and he couldnt be "normal"  and what he had to live up. Then at the end there was some awesome MJ music "Bad" LOL.

Michael please come home soon.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

MJonmind

Re: Train 777 on UNSTOPPABLE
November 25, 2010, 06:51:59 PM
I know, everywhere...sigh 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 07:07:10 PM
oh yes I saw Megamind! loved it!
when metro man (the good guy with a huge M on his chest) "comes back" (well we find out it was Megamind in disguise) he goes "news of my death have been greatly exaggerated!"or something like that! what a line! MJ should say that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 09:07:41 PM
Just got home from seeing Tangled with my little sister. There were parts in the movie when Repunzel say's I love you and the women whom is pretending to be her mother says I love you most. Just like MJ :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Andrea

November 25, 2010, 09:11:50 PM
With all of these rather blatant clues that MJ is alive...makes me wonder how most of the people in the world can still think he's dead...and not even think to question it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 09:22:42 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
With all of these rather blatant clues that MJ is alive...makes me wonder how most of the people in the world can still think he's dead...and not even think to question it.

Sad to say this but they prob don't care :(  People believe all the TV tells them :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Andrea

November 25, 2010, 09:26:53 PM
Quote from: "becca26"

Sad to say this but they prob don't care :(  People believe all the TV tells them :?

They're sure gonna get a wake up call! They'll be like -  :o  :?  :shock:  :|  :D  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 09:38:34 PM

They're sure gonna get a wake up call! They'll be like -  :o  :?  :shock:  :|  :D  :shock:
Or they could be like :o  :shock:  :?  :x  :?:  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

November 25, 2010, 09:41:41 PM
Either way, they are going to wake up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 09:45:51 PM
Quote from: "RK"
Either way, they are going to wake up.
We can hope, I really do. Just wish non believers would hear themselves talk when it is brung up about MJ being alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 10:09:20 PM
Just got home from seeing Tangled with my little sister. There were parts in the movie when Repunzel say's I love you and the women whom is pretending to be her mother says I love you most. Just like MJ :D
oooo I want to see that! is it good? I think I might go this weekend!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 10:13:36 PM
Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
oooo I want to see that! is it good? I think I might go this weekend!
It was sweet, very cute movie. Def check it out love :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 26, 2010, 03:09:38 AM

Or they could be like :o  :shock:  :?  :x  :?:  :evil:
People are unaware and getting so used to all the Michaelism in movies and TV now that MJ could be screaming out stuff and people will refuse to believe he's behind it all, and that he's still alive and hoaxing. I think it's going to get more and more obvious and we'll just be laughing over here. Michael's using psychology on people. When he suddenly BAMS, they'll look around and realize he's everywhere in broad daylight. :o  :lol: He's the man who runs things from behind the curtain!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 26, 2010, 05:46:19 AM

You know Andrea I think that it is not as simple. The clues are seen by those who look for them. In reality, we are obliged to investigate and reflect in order to see the truth. Someone who does not search for it will not find it. That's why when we approach non-beLIEvers it is difficult to explain why we think it's a hoax. It takes some time to jump in the hoax train but when you're in it you're unstoppable.    :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Andrea

November 26, 2010, 10:12:24 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"

You know Andrea I think that it is not as simple. The clues are seen by those who look for them. In reality, we are obliged to investigate and reflect in order to see the truth. Someone who does not search for it will not find it. That's why when we approach non-beLIEvers it is difficult to explain why we think it's a hoax. It takes some time to jump in the hoax train but when you're in it you're unstoppable.    :D

:D I love that line!  Perfect analogy.

But you're right - we know Michael's alive, we look for clues and they're not hard to find since they're right there.  But I do think slowly that more and more may be catching on which is a good thing.  A lot of people may just assume that the MJ references are because of his resurgence in popularity because of his assumed "death".  These are the people who will be in for the shock of a lifetime.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions