Re: TS's identity and... Sony
November 25, 2010, 03:30:19 PM
Reaching the truth, requires walking the way of doubt. Doubt doesn't mean suspicion, but awareness. Awareness requires  always having an open mind to sense the reality unfolding around us. The reality cannot be sensed through unwillingness to give up what we have formerly accepted as real. So, instead of making assumptions on whether MJ owns Sony or not, whether someone wants to stop beLIEvers from beLIEving or not(perhaps brainwash them or any other spooky staff) and whether we want things to be one way or another, it would much be wiser to focus on what's happening around us. Nobody knows what has really happened, that is what we try to figure out. This means that every clue about our subject is valuable. Understanding the close connection between TS and Sony, just takes us one step further, because we know that someone from there cares about the hoax. The next question is "why?". The possibilities are obviously four:
1) He/She is someone respectful to MJ sharing his/her information.
2) He/She is a crazy fan.
3) He/She works on account of MJ.
4) He/She works on account of Sony.
The possibilities 1,3 and 4 affect the hoax and what we are looking for on its whole. And that is much more than a good reason to search further.
Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 03:34:43 PM by Uranus
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

MJonmind

November 25, 2010, 03:31:20 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "bec"
We stand strong Souza.

Solid as a rock! This discussion is going in circles and I am tired of repeating myself. If people will believe TS is a fraud without having solid arguments to back up their claims, that's fine by me. "I have faith the truth will prevail" and I have a hell of a lot patience left.

I'm so very glad about that, because I'm thankful for and love this forum and all the people here, and this really scares me:
SoldierofLOVE
I do not quite know what to make of the public spat between Mo and Souza. My mind first goes to this being a test because it seems to have come out of the blue -- that's my first instinct about this. My second is that division among the leaders of this forum can cause its destruction. I remember what happened to the first forum and I'm watching this. It's interesting to me that we've gone from troll to troll to troll as well as public outcrys from Riley, Will.i.am, Randy etc. and now this. I don't believe in coincidences of this sort so I am watching. Period. I'll likely not talk much more on this forum and just watch for now.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 03:34:07 PM
I am so happy and proud to see how some of us have reacted.

I am seeing the testing in all of this and in how these challenges in thought can make us stronger.

Again from the same book I'm reading (see above post by me) it talks about being clear in our purpose and that thought without a purpose is just aimless and senseless.

We must begin with a purpose (investigating MJ's death hoax)
Mark out a straight path to it's achievement
Put the blinders on and follow that path
Rid of doubt and fears (as this leads to failure)
Doubts and fears are the greatest enemy of knowledge
Lastly, accept individual responsibility to follow that path

I've been following TS because that is my choice.  When new information is presented, even if it is against what you believe, it is healthy.  It will lead to further investigation.  However, if it creates a doubt in your mind, it is your responsibility to think for yourself, do the research, and rechoose the path you are on.

If you believe TS (whoever he is) then continue following the redirects.  If the doubt rang true for you, then don't follow anymore.

Simple as that.

But there is NO ROOM for fear and doubt on this journey... and we are on a journey together, yes, but we are also each on our own journeys.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

November 25, 2010, 03:40:31 PM
Quote from: "Uranus"
Reaching the truth, requires walking the way of doubt. Doubt doesn't mean suspicion, but awareness. Awareness requires  always having an open mind to sense the reality unfolding around us. The reality cannot be sensed through unwillingness to give up what we have formerly accepted as real. So, instead of making assumptions on whether MJ owns Sony or not, whether someone wants to stop beLIEvers from beLIEving or not(perhaps brainwash them or any other spooky staff) and whether we want things to be one way or another, it would much be wiser to focus on what's happening around us. Nobody knows what has really happened, that is what we try to figure out. This means that every clue about our subject is valuable. Understanding the close connection between TS and Sony, just takes us one step further, because we know that someone from there cares about the hoax. The next question is "why?". The possibilities are obviously four:
1) He/She is someone respectful to MJ sharing his information.
The possibilities 1,3 and 4 affect the hoax and what we are looking for on its whole. And that is much more than a good reason to search further.

But if you only focus on TS/Sony you cannot have the right answer. You have to take the big picture as a whole. There are so many players in this game. This is an intricate puzzle where all the pieces have to assembled together. Picking one of them and trying to debunk it on the corner of the table will not help and on the contrary it only widens the possibilities to have it wrong. Connecting the dots is the rule in this game.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

November 25, 2010, 03:48:39 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"

But if you only focus on TS/Sony you cannot have the right answer. You have to take the big picture as a whole. There are so many players in this game. This is an intricate puzzle where all the pieces have to assembled together. Picking one of them and trying to debunk it on the corner of the table will not help and on the contrary it only widens the possibilities to have it wrong. Connecting the dots is the rule in this game.
But we do not disagree... I only say that this is an important dot to unveil. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
November 25, 2010, 03:53:17 PM
8-)
Ur anus,

The fact that we all keep our identities secret is strange. Who are you? Who am I? Seriously the arguement that TS is secret holds no value at all. We all are anonymous here.

Every arguement you made towards TS being involved with SONY as a bad thing also shows the connection to Michael. Jackson in 2012, is connected to Michael Jackson right?

TS knows about This is it CD means it is connected to Michael who chooses SONY to release his music, his movie and his video games. Your arguements trying to show how TS is connected to SONY only shows how connected to Michael it is. Your focusing on the simple minded stuff. Your focusing on predictions? If that's what ya wanna call em.

They are more like "I am giving you some of my secrets, if you pay attention to the right stuff" hee hee

This is a thinking persons game. This is a game like chess. Michael/TS is very smart. You must get inside of your own head and start to think. What is the next move?

Quote from: "Puff"
The fact that TS keeps his identity secret is a bit strange
In one of his/her posts he/she said that even if he/she revealed his/her identity, we wouldn’t believe him/her and that there was no point doing that. Well, we have passed through much more difficult matters than the identity of a person and we have learned when to beLIEve and when not to. As to whether knowing the identity of your major informer is necessary or not, the answer is absolutely yes. The information given on a subject is a most important part of understanding the facts, but the identity of the source of this information is equally important. This is because considering something as a clue just because someone claims it to be a clue, can control and direct your search and conclusion even if you have an excellent ability of judging.

Some people say that TS’s identity should remain secret because if he/she is someone near the MJ camp everyone will believe him/her and follow him/her without judging and acting on their own will, while if he/she has no close connection to the MJ camp everyone will reject him/her and stop believing him/her. Well, this does not stand as an excuse at all. We do not need communicational tricks to form our opinions and the power of someone’s words should stand only for what his/her words are and not for how he/she promotes them. For example, when you say “prejudice is ignorance”, that idea can stand on its own despite who said it or how he/she promoted him/herself. After all, we can judge, criticize and think for ourselves in order to choose who we listen to and who we not, and this is the only way to support MJ and those who strive for humanity’s sake.

Let me point out something straight ahead… If TS’s revealed his/her identity Michael would definitely not be in danger. MJ’s supposed enemies are very powerful and have all the means necessary to achieve their goals. If MJ is a threat to them they would do everything possible to stop him. I don’t think that anyone argues whether those building the New World Order are capable of espionage or not. Actually they are capable of far more terrible things. So, if we have noticed that Michael is alive and plans to fight them, they have definitely noticed it too. And if TS is holding key information about MJ, considering that his/her acts via the internet are enough for them to detect him/her, he/she would have been caught by them by now. Moreover, MJ would never jeopardize his mission giving valuable information about it to someone that could be detected by his enemies and putting him/her in danger. So, the conclusion of this is that TS cannot have key information that put Michael’s life in danger.

As far as TS’s secrecy about his/her identity is concerned, I tend to believe that his/her connection to Sony is far closer than he/she has been willing to admit until now. Although, this is not necessarily bad, it is a bit suspicious. My search in the internet has provided some interesting information.
The fact that TS had always much information about MJ and his CD’s and the “This IS It” DVD before this information was available to anyone else can show a relation to Sony without much explanation and search.
TS also had always much information about TMZ. He/ She seemed to predict when they would publish specific subjects, have information from the inside and have knowledge of specific data and events before they would become known and happen, such as MJ police files and Murray’s trials. This can also suggest a connection to Sony, because Sony collaborates with TMZ, as the creator of a browser for mobile phones to establish connection to the TMZ channel and provide mobile phone users with access to TMZ news. That means that someone inside Sony can have TMZ information before it is published. Here is a link about that:

Moreover, TS successfully predicted a relation to the 2012 film with the MJ hoax, before the film was available in the cinemas and generally in the public. As we know the major character’s name was Jackson. This suggests a relation between TS and Sony as well. The film was distributed by Columbia Pictures, which is owned by Sony. The related web pages are in the following link:
1)   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
2)   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Finally, about the time that TS started his/her redirects(October 2009), Sony had shortly before announced that they would start the project "This Is Also It" due to the success of "This Is It", which would be about other dead starts and similar to "This IS It". They claimed this investment to be most profitable. One of the first sites to announce that was "The Huffington Post", which is a site used by TS for his/her clues. The mentioned article about the announcement is on the following link:

This set of coincidences closely related to TS, statistically strongly suggests that TS is very close to the Sony camp. Note that my search was very rapid, which means that many more things can be found about TS’s relation to Sony, with a better and more thorough search.

All in all, TS's identity is not important to what we think or believe about Michael, or it is not more important than anyone else's identity. However, the fact that Sony profits from MJ and that they have abused him in the past raises concerns. The fact that those who have said that MJ is alive, such as Akon, Riley and Eros Ramazzotti are related to Sony and the first two profit from the new album’s sales, raises concerns as well. And I strongly believe that it is our right to know the source of our information, since we fight equally to TS and everyone else here, for more than a year now.

I neither blame nor accuse, I only suggest caution, awareness and thinking for ourselves.

I second that!

And don't forget what TS wrote about MJ's plan to outthink SONY....

4-28. MJ Certainly Had Something Big Planned

Is there any evidence that he has been planning this for years, maybe even decades? Yes, there are several things. One of which we already examined, and that is the autographs (1998, Dangerous code, etc). These all indicated at least something major on 9-9-09. The Liberian Girl video, from about twenty years ago, leaves us with a pretty strong feeling that he was already working on this plan back then.

Another thing is the MJ will, dated 7-7-02, exactly 7 years before the memorial

Just a few weeks before, MJ had spoken out and said: “... they never thought, that this performer, myself, would outthink them. ... I promise you, the best is yet to come.”

[youtube:1c89moac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx0Un9K5dKQ[/youtube:1c89moac]

and see this similar video, from just one day before the 7-7-02 will:
[youtube:1c89moac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzGCZUT9DG4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1c89moac]

What was he referring to? What was his plan (outthinking), and when did he implement it? What was the “best” to come after 2002? And what was the big and “innovating” film “surprises” that he mentioned to Geraldo in 2005?
There seems to be no answer to these questions, unless of course the answer is Thriller II (TII). In fact, since MJ did do film clips for TII (Gilda fake death, spider resurrection, etc): then whatever he was planning, we can be quite sure “This Is It”

This is it, a SONY movie, was his innovative project to outthink SONY......? That makes no sense at all....
[youtube:1c89moac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A-h8EVzbzs[/youtube:1c89moac]
There are alot more references in TS updates and redirects than just a SONY connection. If you take the time to actually click on the links and read or watch videos, you can come to a conclusion about where TS is getting his info from. The references in this part posted by Puff are from Michael himself. Out thinking SONY was just the start. He out thinks most of us here every day, lol

I read others comments and all I can say is @bec:
There is definetly something going on but, it is a natural human nature process. We are directing the flow of how this will work out in the end. Sorry to those I don't address personally but, I did read your thoughts.  ;)

@navibl:
 I always post my thoughts with the knowledge that indeed Michael is reading every word. I will have no regrets about what I say. I know he is paying close attention to his creation. The fact of TS revealing himself opening him up to ridicule, etc is already happening now so that won't make any difference.

FYI: I have posted alot of psycology material for a reason. I was trying to give those who will pay attention a upper hand in this thinking game.  ;)

Peace

I love all of you hoax believers, even those who have opposed TIAI; and I also love the non-believers. In fact, I love all people of all races and all religions. But many hoax believers have not taken TIAI seriously, based primarily or entirely on assumption—not on any solid evidence. Good investigators do not dismiss any avenue of investigation, unless there is very solid evidence that it’s not valid. Actually, TIAI is the farthest from goofing around as you can possibly get; anyone who reads all 9 parts will know this for certain, without a trace of doubt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 25, 2010, 04:05:30 PM
ROFL!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

November 25, 2010, 04:08:49 PM

But we do not disagree... I only say that this is an important dot to unveil. ;)

But (again lol) you are not unveiling anything here (lol  :lol:  don't try to understand) well here you are focusing on TS being involved or having ties with Sony... okay we know that and you've described some possibilities but you have not connected any dots.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 04:10:28 PM
It is great to see some positivity coming out of Bec, Souza, Liwendy, MJonmind...etc

What is important through this test is to keep together.  

For those looking for a good book to help you "Think for Yourself", "The Power of Positive Thinking" by Norman Vincent Peale is excellent, it demonstrates the power of Faith in action. "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill is even better but it takes a few readings to get it!  ;)

Back to our topic, the Sony connection has been discussed numerous time and my opinion remains constant:

In all Logic, Sony is part of the Hoax. I doubt that Sony Plc is involved, Sony is a publicly quoted company and being officially involved with the Hoax would simply be an unacceptable risk; however there is the possibility that at least one influential Sony Executive (most probably from within Sony Entertainment) is in the know and manipulating things from inside with MJ/ MJ team "guidance". Another possibility is that NOBODY at Sony is in the Know and the Estate Executives (McClain or Branca) are stirring matters at will with their experience in the music industry and inside connections: Sony is in this case being manipulated.

Looking at TS with my beLIEvers hat on, He seems to have a "psychic capability in reading future Hoax events" ...and not only those that are Sony related! In my eyes, TS is simply our guide through the Hoax.

If I change hat and put a non-beLIEvers fedora on, then I am left with no rational for TS actions. If TS is on the "dark side" and Michael is gone, why placing the emphasis on a Hoax? What is there to be gained in getting people to investigate everything surrounding Michael, his life, his business...etc? I just cannot see any rational!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

November 25, 2010, 04:16:39 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
It is great to see some positivity coming out of Bec, Souza, Liwendy, MJonmind...etc

What is important through this test is to keep together.  

For those looking for a good book to help you "Think for Yourself", "The Power of Positive Thinking" by Norman Vincent Peale is excellent, it demonstrates the power of Faith in action. "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill is even better but it takes a few readings to get it!  ;)

Back to our topic, the Sony connection has been discussed numerous time and my opinion remains constant:

In all Logic, Sony is part of the Hoax. I doubt that Sony Plc is involved, Sony is a publicly quoted company and being officially involved with the Hoax would simply be an unacceptable risk; however there is the possibility that at least one influential Sony Executive (most probably from within Sony Entertainment) is in the know and manipulating things from inside with MJ/ MJ team "guidance". Another possibility is that NOBODY at Sony is in the Know and the Estate Executives (McClain or Branca) are stirring matters at will with their experience in the music industry and inside connections: Sony is in this case being manipulated.

Looking at TS with my beLIEvers hat on, He seems to have a "psychic capability in reading future Hoax events" ...and not only those that are Sony related! In my eyes, TS is simply our guide through the Hoax.

If I change hat and put a non-beLIEvers fedora on, then I am left with no rational for TS actions. If TS is on the "dark side" and Michael is gone, why placing the emphasis on a Hoax? What is there to be gained in getting people to investigate everything surrounding Michael, his life, his business...etc? I just cannot see any rational!

With L.O.V.E

WELL SAID TheRunningGirl!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 25, 2010, 04:32:59 PM
I think that the TeSt TS talked about is making us go... crazy/paranoid lol. KEEP THE FAITH !!! Because it's just a matter of time................

[youtube:flsw2ivs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUzYa-Wah6U[/youtube:flsw2ivs]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 25, 2010, 05:14:13 PM
I think that the TeSt TS talked about is making us go... crazy/paranoid lol. KEEP THE FAITH !!! Because it's just a matter of time................

[youtube:2smqzp06]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUzYa-Wah6U[/youtube:2smqzp06]

This was my absolute favorite song when I was a kid - I was about 9 when I got Dangerous (it was my very cassette tape!) and this song just amazed me and it still does.  Keep the Faith!!  :D  No matter what.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 05:24:08 PM

But (again lol) you are not unveiling anything here (lol  :lol:  don't try to understand) well here you are focusing on TS being involved or having ties with Sony... okay we know that and you've described some possibilities but you have not connected any dots.

:lol: But again... We don't disagree. I don't claim having connected any dot with another dot. I only say that the fact that TS propably is a Sony insider is just one dot... :)
And with a bit more research new dots will occur and then there will come the connection. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 05:30:49 PM
Isn't it strange (certainly no coincidence) that this "death" which supposedly happened 2009 is exactly 7 years after the 2002 speech where he announced that would own all rights to his music catalogs in 7 years. Maybe he now actually does 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

November 25, 2010, 05:50:27 PM
I always had somewhere in my mind the following bad scenarios:

1. Sony tried to ruin MJ's career in the past to force him into debts and get his catalogue. They didn't manage. They had two possibilities: either try to do this once again... or make a deal with MJ.

2. If they managed to finally destroy MJ (either by murder or by kidnap) - they have again two options:
to sell fake songs and compilations - to ruin him again, force the Estate into debt and get the catalog (but this is not happening, the Estate is earning Huge money)
or
to vindicate MJ, clear his name, design the hoax - to profit from MJ-related products.

However, I think that people involved in clearing Michael's name (family, friends, journalists, "yawning Harvey") seem to do it from other reasons than "make more profit for SONY"... Sony wouldn't be able to pay all of them. :D People like TS, and his very intricate posts, are in my opinion too complicated as existing only for "making more profit for Sony". I bet that if Sony wanted to generate  a death hoax (with Michael in fact being "six feet under ground") they would do it in a more simple way: they would show "a double" somewhere in Hawaii - reporting that it was MJ who was seen there (of course TMZ would be the first to let us know :D ) or they would show a man in a mask/hat/whatever walking in the street like MJ. Besides, the family would scream "MURDER" but not in the "Hollywood TV" or on Oprah - but in court! Period! There are too many people involved in "giving clues" (family included) for me to believe that it is only to profit from MJ real death. They are risking much more by generating hoax with Michael being dead than Michael being alive. Imagine a lawyer or a detective searching for proofs of SONY's involvement in MJ's murder - he would have plenty of proof in the internet - the bizarre Murray telenovela or TMZ posts to name the few only.

The only thing what gives all of them strength and motivation - is Michael being ALIVE rather than Michael being dead. If he was dead - the whole Michaelmania would last a few months imho... Because he is really alive - we're all still sitting here right now and staring into the screens.... He wants us to do it.

(sorry for my grammar - I'm not a native English speaker..)
Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 06:04:41 PM by VeryLittleSusie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal