Joey Skaggs FACEBOOK
December 16, 2009, 03:29:13 PM
I was on Facebook, looking up stuff. And I found a "Joey Skaggs" facebook page. It is run by I guess his publicist/himself.

Anyways, what I found interesting was one of the status updates. Take a look:

"Joey Skaggs has received numerous inquiries about his possible involvement with the "Michael Jackson Hoax Death". He wants everyone to know that he was just as surprised as all of you to see Jonell Star's YouTube video "Michael Jackson's Death: Media Hoax Part 13"

He acknowledges the hoax. But he doesn't deny any involvement. He just says he's surprised as all of us to see the video. Maybe he's surprised that people found out? He doesn't say WHY he's surprised.

Here's the link to his facebook page:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

Lorrie

Re: Joey Skaggs FACEBOOK
December 16, 2009, 03:52:19 PM
Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"
He acknowledges the hoax. But he doesn't deny any involvement. He just says he's surprised as all of us to see the video. Maybe he's surprised that people found out? He doesn't say WHY he's surprised.
Thanks for the Facebook link. Interesting observations for the most part. You've got to click the "See More" link to keep reading that post, though, because there's much more. Joey continues on to say:

"...which referenced actual Skaggs quotes and showed part of a television interview he did last year. While he is saddened by Michael Jackson's passing and has compassion and empathy for Michael Jackson fans, he wishes to make it known that he is not involved with any hoax involving Michael Jackson. Skaggs' Final Curtain hoax, done in 2000, was not connected to Michael Jackson's statement about the final curtain in the movie "This is It". To better understand Skaggs' artistic intent, you might be interested to read "Hoaxes Without End" an interview he did for McSweeney's #8 at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. "

So, he DOES explicitly deny having anything to do "with any hoax involving Michael Jackson." And there you have it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 05:47:02 PM
Wow- sooooo,,,,, he is saying that he will not deny the hoax.  How very interesting.
Personally I am so sick of people, with their mind games.  I wish they would all just say what the
know without giving out the specifics. (In order to protect MJ)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 08:40:57 PM
So...this is one more thing we can cross out of our list of possibilities. 8-)
Its a little strange though that he gave attention to what fans were saying and actually posted the video on his page.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 09:33:36 PM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"
Thanks for the Facebook link. Interesting observations for the most part. You've got to click the "See More" link to keep reading that post, though, because there's much more. Joey continues on to say:

"...which referenced actual Skaggs quotes and showed part of a television interview he did last year. While he is saddened by Michael Jackson's passing and has compassion and empathy for Michael Jackson fans, he wishes to make it known that he is not involved with any hoax involving Michael Jackson. Skaggs' Final Curtain hoax, done in 2000, was not connected to Michael Jackson's statement about the final curtain in the movie "This is It". To better understand Skaggs' artistic intent, you might be interested to read "Hoaxes Without End" an interview he did for McSweeney's #8 at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. "

So, he DOES explicitly deny having anything to do "with any hoax involving Michael Jackson." And there you have it.

Oh thank you. I didn't realize that lol.

I guess thats one person we can cross off out list. Unless....he could just be saying that (maybe because MJ doesn't want it out yet)? But then again, that's not like Joey Skaggs. He usually reveals his hoaxes....but then again..it could be an all new level for him.

But who knows? lol. One thing seems odd, he IS acknowledging a possible hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

mjboogie

December 16, 2009, 10:49:33 PM
Maybe he is saying that he is acknowleding all of MJ's fans belief in the possibility of a hoax . IDK :| But that he doesnt believe it himself. But wait one minute~ then why is he viewing Jonell Star's videos? Or did he hear from one of us fans? the reason why he posted a comment such as this one?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions