angel

Re: TIAI 11/25
November 25, 2010, 07:01:40 AM
Thank you, TS! :)   Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone in this awesome forum family.  There is a company in my town whose trucks display this motto:  "If you are unhappy, you are ungrateful".  I think this is the key to contentment, being thankful and appreciative for what God has blessed us with.  I love you all and hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 25, 2010, 07:02:53 AM
Happy thanksgiving TS! And Happy thanksgiving to everyone. :)

[youtube:10chj7fq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncoocXgF7-I&feature=related[/youtube:10chj7fq]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 07:28:26 AM
Happy Thanksgiving TS and everyone else celebrating! Here in Canada, we celebrated it last month...but we don't need a specific date to give thanks...it should happen daily (sure is nice to have an excuse to pig out though  :lol: ).

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

jonoTopic starter

November 25, 2010, 07:37:55 AM
Quote from: "angel"
Thank you, TS! :)   Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone in this awesome forum family.  There is a company in my town whose trucks display this motto:  "If you are unhappy, you are ungrateful".  I think this is the key to contentment, being thankful and appreciative for what God has blessed us with.  I love you all and hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends.

That is so true! Happiness is not getting what you want, it's being thankful for what you have.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

paula-c

November 25, 2010, 07:44:35 AM
Gema wrote:

Canada, Holland, Liberia among others also celebrates Thanksgiving

True, that celebration is not known around here, anyway happy thanksgiving
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 25, 2010, 07:48:37 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
George Washington's 1789 Thanksgiving Proclamation

Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor; and Whereas both Houses of Congress have, by their joint committee, requested me to "recommend to the people of the United States a day of public thanksgiving and prayer, to be observed by acknowledging with grateful hearts the many and signal favors of Almighty God, especially by affording them an opportunity peaceably to establish a form of government for their safety and happiness:"

Now, therefore, I do recommend and assign Thursday, the 26th day of November next, to be devoted by the people of these States to the service of that great and glorious Being who is the beneficent author of all the good that was, that is, or that will be; that we may then all unite in rendering unto Him our sincere and humble thanks for His kind care and protection of the people of this country previous to their becoming a nation; for the signal and manifold mercies and the favorable interpositions of His providence in the course and conclusion of the late war; for the great degree of tranquility, union, and plenty which we have since enjoyed; for the peaceable and rational manner in which we have been enable to establish constitutions of government for our safety and happiness, and particularly the national one now lately instituted for the civil and religious liberty with which we are blessed, and the means we have of acquiring and diffusing useful knowledge; and, in general, for all the great and various favors which He has been pleased to confer upon us.

And also that we may then unite in most humbly offering our prayers and supplications to the great Lord and Ruler of Nations and beseech Him to pardon our national and other transgressions; to enable us all, whether in public or private stations, to perform our several and relative duties properly and punctually; to render our National Government a blessing to all the people by constantly being a Government of wise, just, and constitutional laws, discreetly and faithfully executed and obeyed; to protect and guide all sovereigns and nations (especially such as have shown kindness to us), and to bless them with good governments, peace, and concord; to promote the knowledge and practice of true religion and virtue, and the increase of science among them and us; and, generally to grant unto all mankind such a degree of temporal prosperity as He alone knows to be best.

Given under my hand, at the city of New York, the 3d day of October, A.D. 1789.

HAPPY THANKS GIVING

Thank you for posting this sarahli!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my incredible, sweet, funny, and smart hoaxer friends! You've blessed my life with laughter and knowledge. May you have a blessed day today and every day!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

November 25, 2010, 08:38:10 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!This made me laugh. Thanks TS, I needed this. Happy thanksgiving to you too!

Haha! I needed this too. I have been feeling a lot like that cat lately  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I love you all and am very thankful to have spent the last year and a half with you. No matter the outcome, I am a better person because of this experience. I am more aware of my surroundings, and more thankful for them at that. I am thankful for my freedom of thought and I'm thankful to know so many like-minded, as well as different-minded, individuals. You all certainly help make life interesting.

Have a wonderful time with your families today! Here's me last year eating some turkey, the photo was taken because it was my first time eating meat in over a year so my family made a big production out of it haha :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

mjlovebug

November 25, 2010, 09:08:57 AM
the pic is too big to post here so please click it and happy Thanksgiving everyone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 09:34:13 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone  :D

So much to be thankful for ... I will never taken anything for granted again.  Thanks to TS, Michael, and all my online family for this wonderful adventure  :)

P.S. Love the cat pic ... sometimes we need to look at things from a completely different angle  ;)  
Thanks for reminding us TS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 25, 2010, 09:45:37 AM
happy thanks giving! here in Canada it was last month! but anyway to who ever is celebrating it now happy thanks giving! and I'm a cat person so the pic just made my day :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 25, 2010, 10:13:55 AM
Quote from: "jono"
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :D

TIAI Redirect:

wow that cat looks like it is being pressed from the top and the bottom and about to be turned inside out :lol:

ohhh sorry not a great thought for now is it?  :lol:

give thanks today and carry it with you into your everydays
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

navibl

November 25, 2010, 12:33:29 PM
Happy Thanksgiving AppleHead!!!  I LOVE YOU!  and to you too TS...Next to Jesus and my children you are the LOVE of my life!!

Now I am going to go OD on Turkey and sleep for the rest of the day, or maybe not.  Sleep has eluded me for the past year!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 25, 2010, 01:24:41 PM
Quote from: "navibl"
Happy Thanksgiving AppleHead!!!  I LOVE YOU!  and to you too TS...Next to Jesus and my children you are the LOVE of my life!!

Now I am going to go OD on Turkey and sleep for the rest of the day, or maybe not.  Sleep has eluded me for the past year!!

i personally prefer to get hooked up with an iv of dressing :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

November 25, 2010, 01:29:08 PM
on a more serious note we would be amiss if we did not take the time to at least pray for those who are less fortunate than us. that is one thing we should take time to remember and if at all possible personally to something about. i am sure that would be michaels wish for us this day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 01:36:04 PM
This made me smile. Thank you TS and Happy Turkey Day
Happy Thanksgiving to All
Hugssssssssssssssssss

Love You More  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree