Andrea

Re: TIAI 11/24
November 26, 2010, 01:29:47 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
TS wrote :In fact, all you need to do is ask people to go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login whether they are Elvis fans, or MJ fans, or anyone really—maybe we can even get the attention of the media! This is an easy domain name to remember, and it’s already pointed to this thread (and it will stay here, even if TIAI redirects elsewhere). Also, I will be watching this thread pretty closely; and if anyone posts ridicule or other non-evidence based objections, I will be here to call them on it (unless someone else does before I do).

Sorry, but when things are not clear what is best to give an explanation, I personally would like to know TS insisted that both the case of Eliza, the explanation allows us to eliminate the problematic nature of things, we've all been in situations life in which we had to explain, especially when something is not clear enough or not understood, .. and if it is to think for myself, I'm doing, and that's why I wanted an explanation of TS.

You're right Paula.  Some sort of explanation would be nice although I'm not really expecting one yet.  We all know Michael is alive, we're the ones who "get it" and have learned so much in the last 17 months.  I think TS has given us the opportunity to logically come to a conclusion (or very good idea) of what's going on - with the hoax, in the world, and what is really important in life.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 26, 2010, 03:52:27 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
It wasn't in TS' post, it was in the lawyer's blog and explained the same way as Mo did. What I am saying is that people should read before they judge. The lawyer was attacked for distorting the facts while he didn't and provided us with the right information. So I have no problems with the info posted again, I have a problem with the way it was presented.

Again, for those who can understand:

Whatever way you look at it, probate lawyer Andrew Mayoras did post misleading information. Although he wrote about the Chain of Custody:

"Eliza can establish the chain of custody showing how she obtained the samples."

As we know by now this is not possible, and is therefore misleading information.

You missed some information again. I posted earlier that you are mixing up things. A chain of custody and proof of a chain of custody are two different things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 26, 2010, 11:24:02 PM
@paula, TS doesn't provide explanations until it's time for an update. I expect this situation will be no different.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 28, 2010, 09:36:08 AM
:( I want to cry. I need to see him and hug him. He is and he isn't here with us :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like this page, please ♥
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 28, 2010, 09:42:28 AM
Quote from: "melana"
:( I want to cry. I need to see him and hug him. He is and he isn't here with us :(

I'm not MJ but I want to HUG you my friend. I don't know you but I can feel your sorrow. I don't know you but I can feel your love for the same man I'm in love with. I don't know you but I know that we are here for the same reason. I don't know you but you're my friend on this journey. So I'm giving you big HUGS and saying that I Love You.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2010, 09:45:17 AM
Thank you, Purelove. Hugs to you too. And..let's hope that he comes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like this page, please ♥

navibl

November 28, 2010, 02:31:20 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"

I'm not MJ but I want to HUG you my friend. I don't know you but I can feel your sorrow. I don't know you but I can feel your love for the same man I'm in love with. I don't know you but I know that we are here for the same reason. I don't know you but you're my friend on this journey. So I'm giving you big HUGS and saying that I Love You.

How precious is that?  I give you big hugs to Melana, and I do feel your pain sweetie.  I think so many do, because I get email from all over the world from people that don't even come to this site.  And they all feel the same, and have some amazing stories.  But one has to ask the question "why"  after almost a year and a half, does it still  hurt so badly.  And I have come to the definitive conclusion that it is  only because of the fact that Michael is here and there exists seperation anxiety.  One person put it very plainly, "the world will NEVER be right until we can see and hear him again"  That is such a big burden on his shoulders but none the less I feel she could have been right.

If Michael had passed on 6/25 there would have been a sense of release and closure, at some point, but so very many still sense his closeness, but can't see him or hear his voice and since there can be no closure as in a passing, we still so strongly feel grief and pain of serperation from a man that is loved beyond what anyone has ever known.  (just my thoughts)  WE are NOT Alone!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2010, 04:42:27 PM
You are so right Navibl...there's no closure...exactly! Hugs to you too and thank you for your nice comments :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like this page, please ♥

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 28, 2010, 05:24:54 PM
Thank you, Purelove. Hugs to you too. And..let's hope that he comes.

Hope so Melena. If he doesn't come back, some part of me will be missing forever. Sending so much LOVE to you my friend.

Quote from: "navibl"
How precious is that?  I give you big hugs to Melana, and I do feel your pain sweetie.  I think so many do, because I get email from all over the world from people that don't even come to this site.  And they all feel the same, and have some amazing stories.  But one has to ask the question "why"  after almost a year and a half, does it still  hurt so badly.  And I have come to the definitive conclusion that it is  only because of the fact that Michael is here and there exists seperation anxiety.  One person put it very plainly, "the world will NEVER be right until we can see and hear him again"  That is such a big burden on his shoulders but none the less I feel she could have been right.

If Michael had passed on 6/25 there would have been a sense of release and closure, at some point, but so very many still sense his closeness, but can't see him or hear his voice and since there can be no closure as in a passing, we still so strongly feel grief and pain of serperation from a man that is loved beyond what anyone has ever known.  (just my thoughts)  WE are NOT Alone!!!!

Thank you for this beautiful comment navibl. And I agree with you and agree with the person who said "the world will NEVER be right until we can see and hear him again". It's so true. I can feel his presence with all my heart. I know that he is here with us. It's just hard not to see his beautiful smile, not to know how he is doing. I miss him so so much. Words are never enough to express how I feel. Sometimes I find myself crying because it's been more than a year and I just need to know how he is, if he's fine or not. I need to see his beautiful face. Thanks God that I have a family like you that I can share my feelings, my sorrow, my tears, and my happiness. I'm hoping to share the BIGGEST HAPPINESS with you all when Michael COMES BACK TO US! Sending Hugs and Love to you both and to my family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions