Re: TIAI 11/24
November 24, 2010, 07:49:42 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"

Thank you for your post too. I personally do NOT buy the "Sony murdered Michael and made his death looks like a hoax" theory because it doesn't make any sense. The fans were going to buy the products already. Why would they bother to look the death like a hoax? As it seems nobody could answer the questions I asked, because only a HOAX created by Michael himself can answer the questions. There's no need to keep on talking and focusing on the same issues. Instead of focusing to a small piece of the big picture, we should try to see the entire picture. God bless you too.  :)

I totally agree with you Sarahli and PureLove.  There is no rational in creating a Hoax if you are covering up a murder! This is a very laughable theory indeed!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

We are participants and spectators in the greatest show on Earth and TS is our guide...

Thank You PureLove and TS for this re-direct.

With L.O.V.E

Thank you. I really do not understand why of a sudden people started to attack TS. I wonder if this was going to happen if the issue about Eliza's case was never appeared. Where were people's minds until Eliza's case? It really shocked me to see people like this. They can not find any answers to what I wrote in the first post but still question and hesitate if this is a hoax or a murder.

I had doubts about TS but I thought about every possibility and came to a conclusion that this is definitely a hoax which could only be created by Michael himself and TS is helping us in understanding the hoax. Nothing and noone can change my mind about it.

I'm with you. I have opened up my mind to any possible senerio, but no matter what I do I still feel like this is a hoax. I always come back to the basics and I just can't imagine anyone other than Michael Jackson being able to pull this off. And I know money and power can do alot, but I'm talking about purity, goodness, some tough love, and creativity. And he has all those things PLUS money and power. He's only one person, but he's the only person I know who has the will and the resources to do this. He said himself that he could outthink Sony. Maybe he meant more by that than we thought  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

November 24, 2010, 08:45:03 PM
Eh. People are just freaking out.

We all pride ourselves on not having been fooled by what happened on 6-25-09, and not continuing to be fooled to this day, so I think each one of us, at one time or another in the course of the last 17 months, has had a shattering of confidence by discovering we were wrong about a concept along the line. And maybe ran around screaming to the hills about how we are all being fooled, THIS (x) is the TRUTH, we've been tricked! It's like our (a hoaxer's) greatest phobia.

I think deep breaths are in order, and let's all sit back and keep watching.

I don't mean to be cliche by using back's siggy phrase it just happens to fit the situation to a "t". I'm learning that when you watch, and observe, instead of assume and jump to conclusions, many things become apparent in the big picture. The ever present problem, of course, is continuing to find the patience month after month... after month... to keep watching and not start getting anxious and make rash proclamations that we've all been duped--there is no hoax--MJ is dead--eek!

I thought I had patience pre 6-25-09. This hoax is teaching me the TRUE meaning of the virtue.

MJ's live or dead status doesn't hinge on Elvis's live or dead status. I was comparing MJ's hoax death to Elvis's hoax death back in August of 2009 LONG before TS ever redirected to anything much less anything Elvis related. There are a ton of parallels between the two men and the circumstances surrounding their alleged "demise"s, none of which even bring up Eliza or Jesse or any DNA testing. Eliza and her story, in my opinion, is a diversion. A fun little curiosity. It's a sideshow. It's the Figi Mermaid. [Actually... that's fairly profound and I didn't think of it til now. Barnum reference, side show, Eliza Presley story, Elvis is alive, Figi Mermaid... follow me? Think of Barnum's definition between a hoax and a swindle, even if it's fake, does the customer walk away feeling like they got their money's worth in entertainment? That's a hoax, and that makes the public happy and leaves them wanting more. Or do they feel like they were tricked out of parting with their cash? That's a swindle, and leaves the public bitter about the exchange.]

So, when you freak out in your vocation as a hoaxer, are you sorry you ever started hoaxing? Do you think this whole thing was a massive waste of time and energy? Do you wish you had never followed that damn white rabbit down that damn rabbit hole? Then fine, walk away now, don't waste another minute on it. Only thing worse then a mistake is a mistake you keep repeating.

But if you feel as I feel, that even if MJ really is dead (he's not) and this was all a giant fabrication of our collective minds fueled by corporate greed(it's not), all of us, from all over the world, brought together into a giant web based melting pot, sharing ideas, stories, theories, facts, perspectives, fears, hopes, dreams, and worries....... I am still a better person for it at the end of the day and I wouldn't trade the last 17 months of my life for all the riches in the world.

So whatever. Who cares about Eliza or her DNA evidence. In my opinion, It doesn't mean a thing in regards to the truth about MJ or TS. It's just a sideshow off the midway to eek and leer and gawk and look and then move on.

This murder/conspiracy/MJ is actually dead and the family is fooling us for money, thing has been debunked to death for ages. All we are doing is rehashing the same old long ago rock solid, iron clad theories and again we end up at hoax, same as last time, and the time before that, and the time before that, and...

We all haven't been doing this for the last 17 months because we've been asleep or anything. Be confident. We haven't missed anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 24, 2010, 08:52:13 PM
Awesome post, Bec. Couldn't agree more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RK

November 24, 2010, 08:53:20 PM
@Bec. I'm standing on my feet behind this computer screen clapping, giving you a standing ovation with this post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 24, 2010, 09:15:57 PM
Running with the Barnum/Elvis thing.

Cardiff Giant. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Barnum wanted the Giant (which was an elaborate fake "petrified giant man") and offered to buy it from the man featuring it as a side show attraction. That man wouldn't sell to Barnum. So Barnum said whatever, F U, and made his own Cardiff Giant and billed it as the "real" one and said the other guy's was a fake. Well, the original Giant's owner got mad and sued Barnum for fraud, since Barnum's giant was a fake and he was billing it as "real". Barnum defended on the grounds that a fake of a fake isn't a fraud, and won. The case set precedence in the US legal system and stands today.

So... what IF (I do that a lot),

what if, back in the day, MJ pushed LMP for information about Elvis's death hoax and LMP wouldn't budge. LMP wouldn't say a word, refused to help, maybe even refused to say if Elvis was dead or alive at all (who knows, its irrelevant to this scenario), but MJ was not to be deterred. Maybe MJ went ahead with planning his death hoax anyway, and just linked the shit out of it to Elvis just to poke at LMP a little. Like I'm doing it with or without you. Nyah. Lol.

No legal loophole, like a get out of jail free card for MJ or anything on this particular Cardiff Giant tie in, just a fun little double link to this aspect (Elvis, alive or dead) of the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

November 24, 2010, 09:27:44 PM
sitting in my daughters room reading all of the post on this. she is watching good luck charlie. they just made a referance to music and me. :shock:  :?  :lol:  :o  he can't be gone because he is everywhere! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

BlackJack

November 24, 2010, 11:55:16 PM
You know bec, whenever PT and sideshows are mentioned, my thinking goes straight to Professor Marvel from the Wizard of Oz (past, present and future...just like HIStory) and Mac & Jack's travelling sideshow in Say Say Say. "Roll up, roll up!" and be prepared to be entertained!! We are getting the full works..........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

November 25, 2010, 12:07:17 AM
Quote from: "Puff"

Thank you, you don't need to remind me this forum is public. I already know that. I don't know if they know about it or not. But it is so obvious that Michael is trying to warn the world against illuminati and NWO. Do you think Sony and AEG are illuminati? So you say that the family made a deal with illuminati? Sorry but it seems like you're beyond confused. You are lost.

Is so obvious? Why..?
The family made a deal? which deal..? Probably you really need to re-read something...  ;)

Do you think Sony and AEG are illuminati? So you say that the family made a deal with illuminati?
;)

You know what S.O.N.Y means..?  AGAIN WHICH deal they made with Illuminati...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

November 25, 2010, 01:34:09 AM
I have been thinking about the Randy tweets.
Doesn't it make sens from a Hoax perspective that while Randy are in court (playing his part of the hoax) he might as well also write something about the case on twitter, right? Making it more believable.
And doesn't it also make sens to "blame" people who are already a part/aware of the hoax? People like Kenny Ortega, Estate Executors, AEG, Randy Phillips etc...

To me it just makes sens :) Just a thought!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

November 25, 2010, 02:00:15 AM
Quote from: "bec"

We all pride ourselves on not having been fooled by what happened on 6-25-09, and not continuing to be fooled to this day, so I think each one of us, at one time or another in the course of the last 17 months, has had a shattering of confidence by discovering we were wrong about a concept along the line. And maybe ran around screaming to the hills about how we are all being fooled, THIS (x) is the TRUTH, we've been tricked! It's like our (a hoaxer's) greatest phobia.

I don't mean to be cliche by using back's siggy phrase it just happens to fit the situation to a "t". I'm learning that when you watch, and observe, instead of assume and jump to conclusions, many things become apparent in the big picture. The ever present problem, of course, is continuing to find the patience month after month... after month... to keep watching and not start getting anxious and make rash proclamations that we've all been duped--there is no hoax--MJ is dead--eek!

I thought I had patience pre 6-25-09. This hoax is teaching me the TRUE meaning of the virtue.

MJ's live or dead status doesn't hinge on Elvis's live or dead status. I was comparing MJ's hoax death to Elvis's hoax death back in August of 2009 LONG before TS ever redirected to anything much less anything Elvis related. There are a ton of parallels between the two men and the circumstances surrounding their alleged "demise"s, none of which even bring up Eliza or Jesse or any DNA testing. Eliza and her story, in my opinion, is a diversion. A fun little curiosity. It's a sideshow. It's the Figi Mermaid. [Actually... that's fairly profound and I didn't think of it til now. Barnum reference, side show, Eliza Presley story, Elvis is alive, Figi Mermaid... follow me? Think of Barnum's definition between a hoax and a swindle, even if it's fake, does the customer walk away feeling like they got their money's worth in entertainment? That's a hoax, and that makes the public happy and leaves them wanting more. Or do they feel like they were tricked out of parting with their cash? That's a swindle, and leaves the public bitter about the exchange.]

So, when you freak out in your vocation as a hoaxer, are you sorry you ever started hoaxing? Do you think this whole thing was a massive waste of time and energy? Do you wish you had never followed that damn white rabbit down that damn rabbit hole? Then fine, walk away now, don't waste another minute on it. Only thing worse then a mistake is a mistake you keep repeating.

But if you feel as I feel, that even if MJ really is dead (he's not) and this was all a giant fabrication of our collective minds fueled by corporate greed(it's not), all of us, from all over the world, brought together into a giant web based melting pot, sharing ideas, stories, theories, facts, perspectives, fears, hopes, dreams, and worries....... I am still a better person for it at the end of the day and I wouldn't trade the last 17 months of my life for all the riches in the world.

So whatever. Who cares about Eliza or her DNA evidence. In my opinion, It doesn't mean a thing in regards to the truth about MJ or TS. It's just a sideshow off the midway to eek and leer and gawk and look and then move on.

This murder/conspiracy/MJ is actually dead and the family is fooling us for money, thing has been debunked to death for ages. All we are doing is rehashing the same old long ago rock solid, iron clad theories and again we end up at hoax, same as last time, and the time before that, and the time before that, and...

We all haven't been doing this for the last 17 months because we've been asleep or anything. Be confident. We haven't missed anything.
You know what, Bec? So many times reading here, I've wished that I could be you when it comes to posting. There are ample differences between us, but I also see a lot of similarity to the way I think about the hoax- and the way I wish I could express myself here (though without all the profanity- I hate swear words ^_' ) Where I am, I swear, my Internet time is about the size of a dime. By the time I'm done reading everything, because I need to read before I post, there's barely any time at all to post anything, if there were more I would have signed up to the first forums there ever were, but there is just not enough time for me. Not to mention how much real brainpower I lack. But this post said pretty much what I would say if I could about the mood here lately. So, so great. It's just ridiculous for there to have been so much drama and unraveling lately, but hopefully the worst has passed. I pray that we come out on the other side of this hoax phase soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

November 25, 2010, 02:04:02 AM

I still looking for answers on the following:

TS is very persistent on the Eliza Presley court case, yet in his last post on 9/9/2010 he states that Elvis/Jesse STILL has Linda Hood Sigmon as an informer.  It's known as from December 2009 that Linda doesn't support the ongoing court case anymore because Jesse asked Eliza to stop, and Eliza refused.  Then why did TS suggest we'd get some media attention for her court case and, why did he encourage and support the twitter and email rallies?

In my opinion there are just two options:
  • He's not very familiar with all of Linda's website and didn't know Linda stopped supporting the case because Jesse asked Eliza to drop it.
  • He did know, but decided that the end justifies the means.

Both options raise more questions:
  • Option 1 leads to the question: Can one guide the hoaxers according to MJ's plan when one's not completely familiar with a case of which one insists is a very important part of the MJ hoax?
  • Option 2 leads to the question: Why would MJ willingly go against Jesse's wishes, just to serve the purpose of is own hoax, by jeopardizing the safety and well being of a man he greatly admired?
[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 25, 2010, 02:49:56 AM
Eliza and her story, in my opinion, is a diversion. A fun little curiosity. It's a sideshow. It's the Figi Mermaid.

Maybe she's a fake? Maybe she's not? We find out soon enough. I wouldn't believe any of these people at this point, why don't we just wait and see?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 25, 2010, 05:04:38 AM
PinkTopaz:You know what, Bec? So many times reading here, I've wished that I could be you when it comes to posting. There are ample differences between us, but I also see a lot of similarity to the way I think about the hoax- and the way I wish I could express myself here (though without all the profanity- I hate swear words ^_' )

bec? Profanity? :o I'd never have thought it possible!!LOL

Seriously though bec I think you're absolutely right.  Keep watchin'.  Wait it out and don't get in a tizzy over one thing that is a bit ambiguous.  Just because we think we've interpreted everything right this far doesn't mean we have, we could've got so many things wrong.  It's a ride worth staying on till the end for, otherwise what was the point of getting on?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 25, 2010, 07:07:53 AM

AMEN!!! Bravo sis!!!

DOUBLE AMEN TO THIS PART! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 25, 2010, 08:35:51 AM
*Mo* wrote:

I still looking for answers on the following:

TS is very persistent on the Eliza Presley court case, yet in his last post on 9/9/2010 he states that Elvis/Jesse STILL has Linda Hood Sigmon as an informer. It's known as from December 2009 that Linda doesn't support the ongoing court case anymore because Jesse asked Eliza to stop, and Eliza refused. Then why did TS suggest we'd get some media attention for her court case and, why did he encourage and support the twitter and email rallies?

In my opinion there are just two options:

1.He's not very familiar with all of Linda's website and didn't know Linda stopped supporting the case because Jesse asked Eliza to drop it.
2.He did know, but decided that the end justifies the means.

Both options raise more questions:

•Option 1 leads to the question: Can one guide the hoaxers according to MJ's plan when one's not completely familiar with a case of which one insists is a very important part of the MJ hoax?
•Option 2 leads to the question: Why would MJ willingly go against Jesse's wishes, just to serve the purpose of is own hoax, by jeopardizing the safety and well being of a man he greatly admired?

This is the confusion that I have for several days
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions