Sarahli

Re: TIAI 11/24
November 24, 2010, 09:02:26 AM
Quote from: "Puff"
Quote from: "PureLove"

" Randy tweets like his brother is really dead because it would be so obvious if he tweeted like the rest of the family, giving clues or if he made slip-ups." it's like saying: Randy is the one who tweets THOSE tweets and make THOSE interviews just to deceive hoax believers...

Why would Randy tweet to deceive hoax believers? Then do all the other family members tweet to deceive Michael's enemies? Randy make those tweets and interviews etc to deceive Michael's enemies, to show the "death" is real. Because someone has to do it. Otherwise the hoax would be too obvious. That's what I'm saying.

So Randy tweets to deceive Michael's enemies, but don't you think that if Michael hoaxed his death they know about it? I remind you that this forum is public.
And if AEG, SONY, etc.. Are into the hoax then who are Michael's enemies? Illuminati are not abstract...

At some point we will have to face the enemy we are not going to fight in the forum. If they know this is not surprising. Michael is using them. They are digging their own grave metaphorically talking.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

November 24, 2010, 09:03:59 AM
Pure Love, great post. It's amazing how one overlooked point can cause all this commotion. It seems to me that some people just have it in their heads that it is a murder now and TS is fake and no matter what we say or what is presented in front of them, they will believe that. Going back and forth is pretty pointless right now. Maybe, something will happen and more information will slowly reveal itself and the answers to our questions will be answered. As the family keeps saying, "It will all come out" and the "truth will prevail." For now, I think it's best for us to agree to disagree and hopefully, one day, we will come together with the common purpose of love and truth in not only MJ's case but in our future as well. In the meantime, we can continue to try to connect the dots and get as much as we can in the moment.

I also want to make a few more points. There is nothing wrong with looking at things from both sides, remaining neutral can sometimes help with investigating, especially with this adventure where there are so many unanswered questions. I actually think it would be great if believers and non-believers alike can come together and respectfully, investigate this situation together. We may see things that the other side didn't see and vice versa. We may also gain clarity on things that we have questions about. However, I think it's pretty silly at this stage to dramatically swing from side to side depending on emotions or details in a case that, frankly, does not negate all the other evidence that we have been researching for more than a year. Some of us may wish to reexamine the evidence due to this overlooked fact about this case but it doesn't negate the factual evidence, the odd reactions from the family and all the knowledge that we've gained about ourselves and the world we are living in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

November 24, 2010, 09:08:26 AM
Amen. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

November 24, 2010, 09:19:10 AM
Sony is also paying to Coca Cola, 5Alive, McDonalds and all other companies that we have found the clues from! Plus Sony is paying to film companies to add some clues to make us think that MJ is alive! And the family is still supporting Sony because Jackie wrote about the "Unstoppable Train" in his tweets and we all know the train's number in the film which is Michael's Magical Number *777*!!!

and it means that coca-cola, mc donald's, SONY, 5Alive and EVEN 20th century fox knows about the hoax! If all those companies are also implied, why MJ had to fake his death??

I read your post, don't worry...  ;)

Coca Cola, McDonalds and some other companies are on MJ's side and MJ is using them to send us clues. I think we know why MJ did this hoax, don't we? Do we need to go back to the beginning and start discussing it once more? To me, there's a "show" part of this hoax and a "serious" part of it too. As I wrote before MJ didn't do the hoax for entertaining purposes only. He had very serious issues to do it like illuminati and NWO.

I don't know if you get my point..... that coca-cola, mc donald's, SONY, 5Alive and EVEN 20th century fox knows about the hoax! If all those companies are also implied, why MJ had to fake his death?? He could fight those things even without fake his death, if he has the support of these HUGE companies...
and how can be sure about that is the hoax purpose..? Just because Ts said so....?  :geek:

I have to add something to this. Just because all of the above companies mentioned seem to be apart of the hoax, does not mean they are "in on it". I happen to believe this is some kind of real life movie/game type of thing, and many people involved may not even realize they are involved. It might sound out there, but to me it doesn't because I've learned so much about how the universe works..the law of attraction, vibrational energy, etc. But I honestly think that some  things are just happening "naturally" as they would if Michael were really dead. It has to be that way because in order to have a successful death hoax, you have to convince people that you're really dead.

Also, nobody called Randy an idiot. And I think his tweets are very significant. If Michael faked his death, then it was to expose the truth about the people that WOULD HAVE killed him anyway. So even if Mike's not really dead, the point is to still expose these terrible injustices. So why wouldn't Randy still fight against these people? Not to mention, who says that every single family member has to know the the entire truth about it all? Isn't it possible that not everyone knows exactly whats going on? Clearly they all get their stories mixed up everytime they are asked. Maybe some of them aren't aware that he didn't really die and are acting normally for the state of truth they are in. We could argue for days about the morality in that, but I'm just simply looking at the big picture here. For this thing to be successful, some feelings may have had to get hurt.
But in the scheme of things, it is worth it.

Of course my interpretation of things could be completely off. My point is that there is more than one way to look at every situation, and we cannot know for sure about any of this. Therefore it is best to keep an open mind so that we have room for the truth when it decides to present itself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Puff

November 24, 2010, 09:54:46 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Also, nobody called Randy an idiot. And I think his tweets are very significant. If Michael faked his death, then it was to expose the truth about the people that WOULD HAVE killed him anyway. So even if Mike's not really dead, the point is to still expose these terrible injustices. So why wouldn't Randy still fight against these people? Not to mention, who says that every single family member has to know the the entire truth about it all? Isn't it possible that not everyone knows exactly whats going on? Clearly they all get their stories mixed up everytime they are asked. Maybe some of them aren't aware that he didn't really die and are acting normally for the state of truth they are in. We could argue for days about the morality in that, but I'm just simply looking at the big picture here. For this thing to be successful, some feelings may have had to get hurt.

Of course my interpretation of things could be completely off. My point is that there is more than one way to look at every situation, and we cannot know for sure about any of this. Therefore it is best to keep an open mind so that we have room for the truth when it decides to present itself.

Ok, now his tweets are significant.... He wants justice for his brother and the truth about the people that would have killed him... BUT the family filed a wrongful death lawsuit against AEG, and Randy even named AEG in his tweets, but AEG is in the hoax, like SONY and others.. so WHO are Michael's enemies...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2010, 10:01:35 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Ok, now his tweets are significant.... He wants justice for his brother and the truth about the people that would have killed him... BUT the family filed a wrongful death lawsuit against AEG, and Randy even named AEG in his tweets, but AEG is in the hoax, like SONY and others.. so WHO are Michael's enemies...?

I'm not saying anything about who's in on the hoax and who's not in on it. Quite simply because I don't know and neither do you. So I don't quite understand the point in these debates. There are so many possible combinations of details. For example, if Sony is "in on" the hoax...does that have to mean that the entire company and everyone who works there is in on it? I don't see why it has to be that way. Just like TMZ, is it possible that Harvey is the only one who knows anything? Sure, why not? That still makes TMZ apart of it, even if not everyone knows whats going on. When it comes to the hoax, are we dealing ith big companies and groups of people, or are we dealing with individuals who happen to be aprt of those groups? I don't know! That's my point, I don't know, none of us know, so we need to be open to anything. And yes, I am fully aware that I could be wrong about a lot of things, this could very well be something completely different than what we originally thought. But, that might not be the case either. It is not the right time to make that call.

Ok, now his tweets are significant....

I never said they weren't significant, I don't see why they wouldn't be significant. Everything means SOMETHING and I'm not about to say Randy is lying because I don't know. Yes, he could be knowingly playing a role as I stated above or he could be reacting naturally and isn't in the know about the hoax. OR Michael is dead and he's the only one who seems to care enough to speak about it. Again, many different ways to look at it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

November 24, 2010, 04:19:35 PM
I think that it is time to move on, this discussion can be endless and last for months and nobody will agree.  :D  My advice would be to find an inking point for those who still doubt in order to be able to continue in this adventure. We all have that special clue, this evidence we are sure about where we can go back and rely on to give us faith and strength. One day it will all unfold and we will all be relieved. We have said it so many times but it is worth to be repeated.... the truth always prevails. I really believe in that. Blessings.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 24, 2010, 05:00:15 PM

" Randy tweets like his brother is really dead because it would be so obvious if he tweeted like the rest of the family, giving clues or if he made slip-ups." it's like saying: Randy is the one who tweets THOSE tweets and make THOSE interviews just to deceive hoax believers...

Why would Randy tweet to deceive hoax believers? Then do all the other family members tweet to deceive Michael's enemies? Randy make those tweets and interviews etc to deceive Michael's enemies, to show the "death" is real. Because someone has to do it. Otherwise the hoax would be too obvious. That's what I'm saying.

So Randy tweets to deceive Michael's enemies, but don't you think that if Michael hoaxed his death they know about it? I remind you that this forum is public.
And if AEG, SONY, etc.. Are into the hoax then who are Michael's enemies? Illuminati are not abstract...

Thank you, you don't need to remind me this forum is public. I already know that. I don't know if they know about it or not. But it is so obvious that Michael is trying to warn the world against illuminati and NWO. Do you think Sony and AEG are illuminati? So you say that the family made a deal with illuminati? Sorry but it seems like you're beyond confused. You are lost.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 24, 2010, 05:06:38 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
These companies don't necessarily know what is going on they are being used in some ways by Michael (and his team) as tools, as a means to reach the masses. How Michael is supposed to communicate with us and with the world? Really think about it. HOW? Especially now that he is "dead". As I have said in the other thread it is not about the money because I think this is a fear that people have, to be duped because of that but as PureLove said the records or other stuff most of us would have bought them without the need of a hoax and I don't necessarily buy everything I mean I still do what I want and people finally share what they have found here on the forum for everybody to know even those who don't have bought the material. We really have to think about the big purpose of the hoax and not let certain things make us blind. Well thanks PureLove for your brilliant post God bless you.

Thank you for your post too. I personally do NOT buy the "Sony murdered Michael and made his death looks like a hoax" theory because it doesn't make any sense. The fans were going to buy the products already. Why would they bother to look the death like a hoax? As it seems nobody could answer the questions I asked, because only a HOAX created by Michael himself can answer the questions. There's no need to keep on talking and focusing on the same issues. Instead of focusing to a small piece of the big picture, we should try to see the entire picture. God bless you too.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 24, 2010, 05:16:12 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Pure Love, great post. It's amazing how one overlooked point can cause all this commotion. It seems to me that some people just have it in their heads that it is a murder now and TS is fake and no matter what we say or what is presented in front of them, they will believe that. Going back and forth is pretty pointless right now. Maybe, something will happen and more information will slowly reveal itself and the answers to our questions will be answered. As the family keeps saying, "It will all come out" and the "truth will prevail." For now, I think it's best for us to agree to disagree and hopefully, one day, we will come together with the common purpose of love and truth in not only MJ's case but in our future as well. In the meantime, we can continue to try to connect the dots and get as much as we can in the moment.

I also want to make a few more points. There is nothing wrong with looking at things from both sides, remaining neutral can sometimes help with investigating, especially with this adventure where there are so many unanswered questions. I actually think it would be great if believers and non-believers alike can come together and respectfully, investigate this situation together. We may see things that the other side didn't see and vice versa. We may also gain clarity on things that we have questions about. However, I think it's pretty silly at this stage to dramatically swing from side to side depending on emotions or details in a case that, frankly, does not negate all the other evidence that we have been researching for more than a year. Some of us may wish to reexamine the evidence due to this overlooked fact about this case but it doesn't negate the factual evidence, the odd reactions from the family and all the knowledge that we've gained about ourselves and the world we are living in.

Thank you. I agree with you and I wish it could be possible that all believers and non-believers could investigate all together but non-believers are so sure that Michael is gone and they're waiting for the justice. They're waiting for the court days of Murray and that's all what they do. I have a couple of non-believer friends and I do know how they think and what they do. When people close their eyes and minds, there's nothing that can change their minds. I learnt this during these 17 months. All they see is, Michael is gone, Murray killed him. That's all. There's no way to open their eyes, I tried every single way but nothing changed.

Probably that's the reason why Michael sent Teddy to say that he is a believer. Maybe he thought that if someone who worked with MJ said that he believes, non-believers could wake up. But they started to bash him too. I lost my hope to change non-believers' minds about the hoax and I quit trying doing that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

November 24, 2010, 05:37:39 PM

Thank you, you don't need to remind me this forum is public. I already know that. I don't know if they know about it or not. But it is so obvious that Michael is trying to warn the world against illuminati and NWO. Do you think Sony and AEG are illuminati? So you say that the family made a deal with illuminati? Sorry but it seems like you're beyond confused. You are lost.

Is so obvious? Why..?
The family made a deal? which deal..? Probably you really need to re-read something...  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2010, 06:35:37 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
These companies don't necessarily know what is going on they are being used in some ways by Michael (and his team) as tools, as a means to reach the masses. How Michael is supposed to communicate with us and with the world? Really think about it. HOW? Especially now that he is "dead". As I have said in the other thread it is not about the money because I think this is a fear that people have, to be duped because of that but as PureLove said the records or other stuff most of us would have bought them without the need of a hoax and I don't necessarily buy everything I mean I still do what I want and people finally share what they have found here on the forum for everybody to know even those who don't have bought the material. We really have to think about the big purpose of the hoax and not let certain things make us blind. Well thanks PureLove for your brilliant post God bless you.

Thank you for your post too. I personally do NOT buy the "Sony murdered Michael and made his death looks like a hoax" theory because it doesn't make any sense. The fans were going to buy the products already. Why would they bother to look the death like a hoax? As it seems nobody could answer the questions I asked, because only a HOAX created by Michael himself can answer the questions. There's no need to keep on talking and focusing on the same issues. Instead of focusing to a small piece of the big picture, we should try to see the entire picture. God bless you too.  :)

I totally agree with you Sarahli and PureLove.  There is no rational in creating a Hoax if you are covering up a murder! This is a very laughable theory indeed!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

We are participants and spectators in the greatest show on Earth and TS is our guide...

Thank You PureLove and TS for this re-direct.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 24, 2010, 06:44:24 PM

Is so obvious? Why..?
The family made a deal? which deal..? Probably you really need to re-read something...  ;)

Do you think Sony and AEG are illuminati? So you say that the family made a deal with illuminati?
;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 24, 2010, 06:56:44 PM
I just want the ones who think that Sony murdered Michael to reply these simple questions.

-Why would Sony try to show his death like a hoax after murdering him?
*Weren't we all going to buy TII or the new album etc? The ones who don't believe in the hoax are buying every product related to Michael too. If this whole thing didn't look like a hoax to us, weren't we going to buy any new cds or films of MJ? Why would Sony bother to make it look like a hoax?

*The family members including Randy keep on saying that Michael was murdered and Randy gave some names like Sony, AEG etc. *
*They only sued AEG. Why not Sony?

-So why did the estate make a deal with Sony if they believe that Sony killed their son/brother?
-Then why don't they sue Sony if they think that Sony murdered Michael?

*The family says that Sony used a fake voice in the upcoming album. Randy and most of the other family members scream that Sony used a voice-like.
-So why don't they sue Sony about this issue too?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 24, 2010, 07:06:18 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"

I totally agree with you Sarahli and PureLove.  There is no rational in creating a Hoax if you are covering up a murder! This is a very laughable theory indeed!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

We are participants and spectators in the greatest show on Earth and TS is our guide...

Thank You PureLove and TS for this re-direct.

With L.O.V.E

Thank you. I really do not understand why of a sudden people started to attack TS. I wonder if this was going to happen if the issue about Eliza's case was never appeared. Where were people's minds until Eliza's case? It really shocked me to see people like this. They can not find any answers to what I wrote in the first post but still question and hesitate if this is a hoax or a murder.

I had doubts about TS but I thought about every possibility and came to a conclusion that this is definitely a hoax which could only be created by Michael himself and TS is helping us in understanding the hoax. Nothing and noone can change my mind about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions