Re: TIAI 11/24
November 24, 2010, 07:11:51 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Soooooooooooo, what´s next?  :D

We were last time between Bahrein and JKF´s speech.

:lol:   I just L.O.V.E. your positivity Gema.   :D

So whats next in deed!  Checking seat belts may be in order IMO  :lol:

Love to all my MJFAM.   ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 24, 2010, 07:36:36 AM
TS want to clarify that I never thought the Jackson family, SONY, TMZ, Kenny Ortega, Akon and Teddy Riley are all agreed on the "murder" of Michael, and that Sony is paying you all that I mentioned earlier for to believe otherwise, I find that ridiculous, I do not doubt the numerology, the parallels between Elvis and Michael, my perception that Michael is alive has not changed at all, my problem is the case of Eliza, as I said in several times, now I think that TS is not well and put much emphasis in this case it said the following;

TS wrote: In fact, all you need to do is ask people to go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login whether they are Elvis fans, or MJ fans, or anyone really—maybe we can even get the attention of the media! This is an easy domain name to remember, and it’s already pointed to this thread (and it will stay here, even if TIAI redirects elsewhere). Also, I will be watching this thread pretty closely; and if anyone posts ridicule or other non-evidence based objections, I will be here to call them on it (unless someone else does before I do).

I believe that Mo's argument is not ridiculous, and a fodder that this TS in the duty to give an explanation and us to demonstrate that Mo this wrong
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 24, 2010, 07:40:36 AM
Thank you for the redirect TS. It's all about seeing the big picture.

Puff and all others who started to oppose TS;

Like it or dislike it TS redirected to my post because it unfolds all the explanations about the confusion you have.

Do you think that I'm not confused with Randy's tweets or Eliza's case and all things going on about Oprah and the new album etc? I'm confused as hell. I don't have the answers about Eliza's case because that one seemed pretty suspicious to me from the beginning and I had a post about it on Elvis/MJ section of the forum. The first thing that confused me about Eliza was, she NEVER met that person who is suppose to be Elvis himself. If they're brothers and sisters, instead of emailing or mailing, why haven't they met even once? This is interesting to me. And second thing that confused me about Eliza was; I asked her if she had talked with Elvis about Michael's "death". And she told me that she never talked with him about Michael. But why? She knows about us and she knows that we think Michael hoaxed his death like Elvis. So why didn't she ask him about Michael?

I can not find any answers about Eliza and maybe TS thought that Eliza's DNA issue was true just like we thought it. So I can not blame TS about it.

About Randy's tweets and all other confusion we had; I believe that we need to think vice versa. We should think why Randy is NOT acting like the rest of the family but he acts like his brother really passed away. Let's suppose that Randy was also making slip-ups and giving clues like the rest of the family. Don't you think that it would be too obvious that Michael is alive??? There're thousands of people who scream Michael is alive and if the WHOLE family join them, what would be the enemies of Michael think about it? Don't you think that this would put his life in a big danger? As we know, Michael did the hoax not for only entertaining purposes. He has very serious issues to do it. And we're talking about NWO and illuminati, not a couple of gangstas. And he is "dead" to the world. That's how it needs to be looked like! If everyone in his family was giving out clues about the hoax, how could this "death" look real?

If you can find answers to what I wrote in my post that TS redirected to, then pls answer because I can not find any explanations to it. And I can not find any way of a murder plan without the family involved in it. Try to stop focusing on the dark side because that's just a small piece of the picture. Try to see it as a whole with the things I wrote.

And remember, Michael LOVES Mystery and Magic. Everything can not be too obvious in Magic tricks. ;) This is Michael's Magical Adventure. Let him do his magic. :)

I hope I could explain what I'm trying to say. I'm in a hurry. I have to get out and wrote this in a rush. Sorry for the typos or grammatical mistakes.

Keep the faith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 24, 2010, 07:55:01 AM
Quote from: "paula-c"
TS want to clarify that I never thought the Jackson family, SONY, TMZ, Kenny Ortega, Akon and Teddy Riley are all agreed on the "murder" of Michael, and that Sony is paying you all that I mentioned earlier for to believe otherwise, I find that ridiculous, I do not doubt the numerology, the parallels between Elvis and Michael, my perception that Michael is alive has not changed at all, my problem is the case of Eliza, as I said in several times, now I think that TS is not well and put much emphasis in this case it said the following;

TS wrote: In fact, all you need to do is ask people to go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login whether they are Elvis fans, or MJ fans, or anyone really—maybe we can even get the attention of the media! This is an easy domain name to remember, and it’s already pointed to this thread (and it will stay here, even if TIAI redirects elsewhere). Also, I will be watching this thread pretty closely; and if anyone posts ridicule or other non-evidence based objections, I will be here to call them on it (unless someone else does before I do).

I believe that Mo's argument is not ridiculous, and a fodder that this TS in the duty to give an explanation and us to demonstrate that Mo this wrong

No one said Mo was wrong about the fact that the evidence is not legal, but Mo was wrong when she said TS and the lawyer never provided us with that info. The lawyer put it the right way in his blog, TS linked to that blog. Because of that false assumption people started to doubt the complete hoax and everything we have been investigating for 17 months. THAT to me is ridiculous, not the info itself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

November 24, 2010, 07:56:53 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"

Do you think that I'm not confused with Randy's tweets or Eliza's case and all things going on about Oprah and the new album etc? I'm confused as hell. I don't have the answers about Eliza's case because that one seemed pretty suspicious to me from the beginning and I had a post about it on Elvis/MJ section of the forum. The first thing that confused me about Eliza was, she NEVER met that person who is suppose to be Elvis himself. If they're brothers and sisters, instead of emailing or mailing, why haven't they met even once? This is interesting to me. And second thing that confused me about Eliza was; I asked her if she had talked with Elvis about Michael's "death". And she told me that she never talked with him about Michael. But why? She knows about us and she knows that we think Michael hoaxed his death like Elvis. So why didn't she ask him about Michael?

I can not find any answers about Eliza and maybe TS thought that Eliza's DNA issue was true just like we thought it. So I can not blame TS about it.

About Randy's tweets and all other confusion we had; I believe that we need to think vice versa. We should think why Randy is NOT acting like the rest of the family but he acts like his brother really passed away. Let's suppose that Randy was also making slip-ups and giving clues like the rest of the family. Don't you think that it would be too obvious that Michael is alive??? There're thousands of people who scream Michael is alive and if the WHOLE family join them, what would be the enemies of Michael think about it? Don't you think that this would put his life in a big danger? As we know, Michael did the hoax not for only entertaining purposes. He has very serious issues to do it. And we're talking about NWO and illuminati, not a couple of gangstas. And he is "dead" to the world. That's how it needs to be looked like! If everyone in his family was giving out clues about the hoax, how could this "death" look real?

So Randy is the 'idiot' who LOVES tweeting non-sense tweets just to deceive hoax believers..? He even named people in his tweets and Aeg,Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, Estate Executors enjoyed his tweets, just because it is part of a hoax plan...
You are dismissing Randy, and not only his tweets, because he doesn't make slip-ups.... Sorry, but that doesn't make sense at all....
I'd love to answer to this question -"how could this "death" look real?"- with another one.. You wrote, and TS approved it, that coca-cola, mc donald's, SONY, 5Alive and EVEN 20th century fox know about the hoax!  If all those companies are also implied, why MJ had to fake his death??
I supported TS from the fist update..... I can't help, but I began look at his updates with different eyes..... Those things are there, and I'm questioning EVERYTHING....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 24, 2010, 08:05:01 AM
Quote from: "Puff"

So Randy is the 'idiot' who LOVES tweeting non-sense tweets just to deceive hoax believers..? He even named people in his tweets and Aeg,Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, Estate Executors enjoyed his tweets, just because it is part of a hoax plan...
You are dismissing Randy, and not only his tweets, because he doesn't make slip-ups.... Sorry, but that doesn't make sense at all....
I'd love to answer to this question -"how could this "death" look real?"- with another one.. You wrote, and TS approved it, that coca-cola, mc donald's, SONY, 5Alive and EVEN 20th century fox knows about the hoax!  If all those companies are also implied, why MJ had to fake his death??
I supported TS from the fist update..... I can't help, but I began look at his updates with different eyes..... Those things are there, and I'm questioning EVERYTHING....

Hi Puff, I think you misread my post. I would like you to read it once more because I explained it. For you let me tell you once more. I never wrote that Randy is 'idiot' to tweet non-sense to deceive hoax believers. I said; Randy tweets like his brother is really dead because it would be so obvious if he tweeted like the rest of the family, giving clues or if he made slip-ups, don't you think that this would make the hoax too obvious??? I'm not dismissing Randy, on the contrary I'm thinking about all family members. And I'm explaining why Randy is acting like that. Pls re-read my previous post. And do NOT dismiss all other family member. ;) Remember how happy they looked just after the "death". Were they all so happy to lose their son and brother?

Coca Cola, McDonalds and some other companies are on MJ's side and MJ is using them to send us clues. I think we know why MJ did this hoax, don't we? Do we need to go back to the beginning and start discussing it once more? To me, there's a "show" part of this hoax and a "serious" part of it too. As I wrote before MJ didn't do the hoax for entertaining purposes only. He had very serious issues to do it like illuminati and NWO.

The answers to your questions are all in my previous posts. Pls just read them.
:)

If you can find answers to what I wrote in my post that TS redirected to, then pls answer because I can not find any explanations to it. And I can not find any way of a murder plan without the family involved in it. Try to stop focusing on the dark side because that's just a small piece of the picture. Try to see it as a whole with the things I wrote.

And remember, Michael LOVES Mystery and Magic. Everything can not be too obvious in Magic tricks. ;) This is Michael's Magical Adventure. Let him do his magic. :)

Keep the faith.
Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 08:15:53 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

November 24, 2010, 08:12:03 AM

I'd love to answer to this question -"how could this "death" look real?"- with another one.. You wrote, and TS approved it, that coca-cola, mc donald's, SONY, 5Alive and EVEN 20th century fox knows about the hoax!  If all those companies are also implied, why MJ had to fake his death??

Hi Puff, I think you misread my post. I would like you to read it once more because I explained it. For you let me tell you once more. I never wrote that Randy is 'idiot' to tweet non-sense to deceive hoax believers. I said; Randy tweets like his brother is really dead because it would be so obvious if he tweeted like the rest of the family, giving clues or if he made slip-ups. Don't you think that this would make the hoax too obvious??? I'm not dismissing Randy, on the contrary I'm thinking about all family members. And I'm explaining why Randy is acting like that. Pls re-read my previous post. And do NOT dismiss all other family member. ;) Remember how happy they looked just after the "death". Were they all so happy to lose their son and brother?

The answers to your questions are all in my previous posts. Pls just read them.
:)

" Randy tweets like his brother is really dead because it would be so obvious if he tweeted like the rest of the family, giving clues or if he made slip-ups." it's like saying: Randy is the one who tweets THOSE tweets and make THOSE interviews just to deceive hoax believers...
You wrote:
Sony is also paying to Coca Cola, 5Alive, McDonalds and all other companies that we have found the clues from! Plus Sony is paying to film companies to add some clues to make us think that MJ is alive! And the family is still supporting Sony because Jackie wrote about the "Unstoppable Train" in his tweets and we all know the train's number in the film which is Michael's Magical Number *777*!!!

and it means that coca-cola, mc donald's, SONY, 5Alive and EVEN 20th century fox knows about the hoax! If all those companies are also implied, why MJ had to fake his death??

I read your post, don't worry...  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 24, 2010, 08:20:15 AM
Sony is also paying to Coca Cola, 5Alive, McDonalds and all other companies that we have found the clues from! Plus Sony is paying to film companies to add some clues to make us think that MJ is alive! And the family is still supporting Sony because Jackie wrote about the "Unstoppable Train" in his tweets and we all know the train's number in the film which is Michael's Magical Number *777*!!!

and it means that coca-cola, mc donald's, SONY, 5Alive and EVEN 20th century fox knows about the hoax! If all those companies are also implied, why MJ had to fake his death??

Coca Cola, McDonalds and some other companies are on MJ's side and MJ is using them to send us clues. I think we know why MJ did this hoax, don't we? Do we need to go back to the beginning and start discussing it once more? To me, there's a "show" part of this hoax and a "serious" part of it too. As I wrote before MJ didn't do the hoax for entertaining purposes only. He had very serious issues to do it like illuminati and NWO.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2010, 08:23:56 AM
I think Randy has his role in this like everyone else.  I think instead of focusing on individuals we should be focusing on recent events.  Akon is a hoax believer.  Right?  The first single released was a duet with Akon.  Teddy Riley produced the album.  Teddy Riley is a hoax believer. As far as we know.  Now why would two of the only celebrities to publicly declare their belief that MJ is alive be SO involved with the first "posthumous" releases? Those who think Sony is involved in murdering Michael might say they are working for Sony to help perpetuate the myth of a hoax death in order to generate sales/hype. Well as far as I'm aware there aren't more beLIEvers than non-beLIEvers at the moment, not by a long shot.  Assuming Akon and Teddy actually would do such a thing to someone they admired and respected.  All that's happened is total CONFUSION.  Opus None anyone?  That was IMO not just an accidental release by an unscrupulous business partner of Katherine's.  I think if this is the next stage of the hoax and it's ramped up a notch, we were warned.  It's a rollercoaster on the way down and it's probably gonna get a whole lot scarier, we either let go or we hang on.  I personally will be here till the end of the ride, otherwise it was pointless getting on. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 24, 2010, 08:25:35 AM

" Randy tweets like his brother is really dead because it would be so obvious if he tweeted like the rest of the family, giving clues or if he made slip-ups." it's like saying: Randy is the one who tweets THOSE tweets and make THOSE interviews just to deceive hoax believers...

Why would Randy tweet to deceive hoax believers? Then do all the other family members tweet to deceive Michael's enemies? Randy make those tweets and interviews etc to deceive Michael's enemies, to show the "death" is real. Because someone has to do it. Otherwise the hoax would be too obvious. That's what I'm saying.
Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 08:27:08 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

November 24, 2010, 08:27:07 AM

I don't know if you get my point..... that coca-cola, mc donald's, SONY, 5Alive and EVEN 20th century fox knows about the hoax! If all those companies are also implied, why MJ had to fake his death?? He could fight those things even without fake his death, if he has the support of these HUGE companies...
and how can be sure about that is the hoax purpose..? Just because Ts said so....?  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2010, 08:38:09 AM
If we assume that all those companies are involved it doesn't mean the hoax wasn't necessary.  To my mind it's about the media and exposing it for what it is, how it tells us what to think and how most blindly accept what they read or see without question.  It's a massive wake-up call for those that still don't get it.  And the history books will have to be re-written.  I'm not a big follower of the whole NWO thing either Puff, even if I tend to think TS is probably genuine I don't follow everything he says as relevant, I think that's the whole point.  We have to think for ourselves and decide based on what we interpret to be relevant, not what he or anyone else says is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 24, 2010, 08:42:26 AM

I don't know if you get my point..... that coca-cola, mc donald's, SONY, 5Alive and EVEN 20th century fox knows about the hoax! If all those companies are also implied, why MJ had to fake his death?? He could fight those things even without fake his death, if he has the support of these HUGE companies...
and how can be sure about that is the hoax purpose..? Just because Ts said so....?  :geek:

Did we start beliving in this hoax because of TS? Well, I didn't. I think you need to go back to the beginning Puff and start thinking about everything YOU personally have found. Forget about what TS said or I said or others said. What have you found about the hoax till today? Personally I have a big hoax file on my computer where I saved many pictures and documents I have found about the hoax. When I feel myself confused, I open that file and check every clue once more. And trust me, I think off EVERY single possibility. I ask myself the questions I wrote which TS redirected to. If I could find answers to them, then I would be convinced that Michael was murdered and was gone. But I can NOT find any answers to them. And only and only the HOAX gives the answers.

About the companies involved issue; the whole company doesn't need to know about it. Just a few key people who decides about those commercials or films like directors would be enough to know about the hoax, don't you think? You say MJ could fight with those things without a hoax. I disagree with that. MJ tried to show the world the truth about NWO and illuminati with his songs, with his speeches but how many of us woke up with that? How many started to see the truth about the media, NWO and illuminati? Was it enough? NO! He had to do something BIGGER to wake up the WORLD! Today I know that so many people started to admire and love Michael because they started to realize who Michael was after his "death". They started to understand what his message is after his "death". And we're helping them to understand what his message is. He couldn't do this before his "death" and he knew that he needed to do something BIGGER! This was the "serious" part of the plan. And there is also a "show" part of the plan too. THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH part. He always wanted to SHOCK the world! Don't you think a death with a Resurrection would do it so well?
;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

November 24, 2010, 08:57:05 AM

Why would Randy tweet to deceive hoax believers? Then do all the other family members tweet to deceive Michael's enemies? Randy make those tweets and interviews etc to deceive Michael's enemies, to show the "death" is real. Because someone has to do it. Otherwise the hoax would be too obvious. That's what I'm saying.

So Randy tweets to deceive Michael's enemies, but don't you think that if Michael hoaxed his death they know about it? I remind you that this forum is public.
And if AEG, SONY, etc.. Are into the hoax then who are Michael's enemies? Illuminati are not abstract...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 24, 2010, 08:59:04 AM
These companies don't necessarily know what is going on they are being used in some ways by Michael (and his team) as tools, as a means to reach the masses. How Michael is supposed to communicate with us and with the world? Really think about it. HOW? Especially now that he is "dead". As I have said in the other thread it is not about the money because I think this is a fear that people have, to be duped because of that but as PureLove said the records or other stuff most of us would have bought them without the need of a hoax and I don't necessarily buy everything I mean I still do what I want and people finally share what they have found here on the forum for everybody to know even those who don't have bought the material. We really have to think about the big purpose of the hoax and not let certain things make us blind. Well thanks PureLove for your brilliant post God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal