TIAI November 24
November 24, 2010, 12:16:10 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "PureLove"
I don't like to say "I knew it" but I knew this was going to happen. That was the reason why I asked TS to tell the Jacksons tweet a word that we chose. But many people jumped on me when I wrote that. They said: "TS has nothing to prove. He proved it with Jackson's tweet" etc. But today it is obvious where we are.

Anyways, if TS did what I offered, that could solve many confusion and problems. We would become sure of TS' authenticity and relation with the Jacksons. BUT was it going to be only us who would become sure of it? Michael did this hoax not for only entertaining purposes. He had very serious reasons to make it too. If he's not BAMming so soon, there's a very important reason for that. If TS did what I offered, that could put Michael's life in danger. I couldn't think of this possibility then. It looked like a good idea to me but definitely it wasn't. And plus, we know how Michael LOVES the MAGIC and MYSTERY. I'm sure that he doesn't like everything to be obvious. He likes to do his Magic in a Mysterical way. TS' mystery shouldn't surprise us since everything in this hoax is full of mystery. ;) And TS is our enemy's enemy. :) God bless you TS.

This is what I wrote on the other post. I thought that I should post it here too.

Quote from: "PureLove"
Okay I have tons of things to write. I hope I can put them all together in this post. I'm personally a skeptical person. I do not judge or ignore someone from the start but do not believe anyone blindly either. I prefer to wait what he's gotta say and then decide what to make of it. I must admit that I had doubts about TS' authenticity because of TMZ's articles about Michael. I found some of them very disrespectful and I couldn't believe why Michael would allow this if TMZ is on MJ's side. But when I have doubts I prefer to go to back, to the beginning and take a look what I had found till today. And I have to say that TS helped a lot in filling the empty spaces about the hoax. And no disrespect but to me, you guys are despise the things TS has done for us. I can not write or paste everything TS posted but how did you forget the times when you were reading his posts and thanking him, appreciating him? Did you forget all of it? Do not flatter yourselves that much like you found everything by yourselves. TS showed us many many things which were never ever found by ANY of us!!! How soon did you forget them all? Why don't you go and read his posts once more before you start to judge him like he's someone from Sony, a member of the murder plan etc. I know you read his posts many times but what will you lose if you read them once more?

I did think myself about the murder plot many many times. Whenever Randy tweets or when I see Mrs Jackson crying on tv, I question myself once more about all possibilities. I go back to the beginning of everything and think about it all. And finally everything brings me to the hoax at the end again and again.

Okay first of, if there's a murder, the family is definitely in on the murder plan too. Why? Here's my explanation. You guys say that AEG and Kenny Ortega arranged the memorial and the funeral, so they could put all the hoax clues there like the Liberian Girl pictures etc, right? And you say that Randy makes tweets about the murder plot, so the family can not be in on it, right? So why any member of the family asked why there was only Liberian Girl pictures at the memorial and the funeral? They couldn't change the pictures? Why were everyone smiling, almost laughing behind the memorial backstage and also at the funeral? Sony-AEG paid money to everyone like friends and family to look happy just to make the fans believe that this is a hoax? Sony pays Joe Jackson to make him laugh so hard just a day after his son's death? Sony tells Katherine and Joe to wear the same outfits they wore during Michael's trials? And Sony pays Janet to make her forget where she was when she had heard about her brother's "death"? Sony also pays for Jermaine, and Latoya to make all those slip-ups? (Also the dancers, Larry King and so many people). Sony told Jermaine to make the annoucement at the hospital? The list goes on... Sorry but if this is a murder, then the family HAS TO BE in on it! Sony is a big company and they can be greedy but they can NOT establish all of these. At least without the help of the family members. And I do not believe MJ's family would kill him. If you believe that they could do it for money or fame, it's your opinion but I have to disagree with that wholeheartedly. Let's go on what else Sony is doing to make us believe to this "hoaxed hoax", ok? Sony is paying Akon and Teddy Riley too and that's the reason why they say Michael is alive. But guess what. The media started to call Teddy with this name: "INSANE PRODUCER". Is this his profit? And what's Akon's profit? Do they really need it? Sony is also paying to Coca Cola, 5Alive, McDonalds and all other companies that we have found the clues from! Plus Sony is paying to film companies to add some clues to make us think that MJ is alive! And the family is still supporting Sony because Jackie wrote about the "Unstoppable Train" in his tweets and we all know the train's number in the film which is Michael's Magical Number *777*!!!

I have to write a little about the numerology part of the hoax. You have to accept that Michael is into numerology. Nothing can change this fact even if you like or dislike it. Remember his 1998 autograph, remember his 2040 spaceship during the History tour? 2040= 25+06+2009!!! I know some of you dislike it but I want you to know that I'm terrible in maths too. But you do not have to be a mathematician to understand these. Let's begin with the 911 call. It was made definitely at 12:21 The end of the World. Sony decided for this call too? 77 days from the “death” on June 25 to 9-9-09; and it was 7 days from the “burial” to 9-9-09. Sony decided for this too? And ANY of the family members opposed to this idea? They didn't question why the funeral was delayed that long and why it was made on that day with a Full Moon in the sky? Sony decided for the autopsy report finalized on 9.9.9?

I have many things to add to this list. But I believe that these must be enough evidence to you guys to understand that this can not be a murder. If you believe the family is in on the murder, I've got nothing more to say to you. But it is not that hard to see the murder plan could never ever walk without the help of the family. And what a big waste of money and time Sony spends by getting the family members, friends and lots of companies into this murder plot! And why do they do this to look like a hoax? To make just a thousand of fans believe that this is a hoax and to make them buy the products. We were already going to buy everything related to Michael if he was really gone or was alive. Did Sony need to make it look like a hoax? And would Sony pay much much more money to earn just a few back? Would family make a deal with the killers of their son and brother? Would they say some of the songs are fake in the new album and sit back and do nothing against Sony?

I know that it's been too long and we're all tired and confused. But sometimes it is good to step back to move forward. Do not make a sudden decision, do not jump to conclusions. Go back to the beginning and think of every possibility once more. You will see the big picture. Michael is Alive and TS helped us a lot in understanding the hoax. Do not underestimate the information he has given us. I don't know where would we have been today without TS.

Peace and Love to all of you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TIAI 11/24
November 24, 2010, 12:18:46 AM
I had a feeling that this would be a re-direct!! Now I'm creeped out again! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

bec

November 24, 2010, 12:36:24 AM
Word.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 24, 2010, 12:38:21 AM
Amen
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

November 24, 2010, 12:45:13 AM
Is this the only thing TS could come up with..? that redirect doesn't answer the questions he's been asked....
Is this the answer to the questions about Eliza's court case...?
So according to TS, Randy is an 'idiot' who LOVES to tweet a bunch of BS....? and of course Aeg,Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, Estate Executors enjoyed his tweets, just because everything is part of a hoax plan......  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 24, 2010, 12:53:55 AM
I took it as the answer to the question many seem to be posing: maybe we've been lied to about everything and maybe MJ is dead after all.

Which is akin to panicing and this post says take a deep breath and remember what you know to be true since the beginning. MJ is alive and this is a hoax.

Ps.
77 days from the “death” on June 25 to 9-9-09; and it was 7 days from the “burial” to 9-9-09. Sony decided for this too? And ANY of the family members opposed to this idea?
I mean, come on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 24, 2010, 01:20:35 AM
TS is simply all about trying to make US think for ourselves - thus, his post Do YOU think for YOURSELF?
Todays redirect just underlines that. Thanks, TS. Teach me  :mrgreen:

EDIT: TS obviously forces us to make new brain connections in order to change our thinking patterns.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

bec

November 24, 2010, 02:40:34 AM
Liberian Girl. Always remember Liberian Girl. She came in and she changed our world, just like in the movies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

loyalfan

November 24, 2010, 02:44:09 AM
:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o still resting in my straightjacket...................this is all too complicated..........................x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

November 24, 2010, 03:55:40 AM
I love how people are opposing the Hoax without trying to explain all the "coincidences" and connections to the Jacksons etc... You can't do one without doing the other folks!  :roll:

"Somethings in life they just don't wanna see..." - Michael Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

~Souza~

November 24, 2010, 05:19:59 AM
Exactly jono, that is exactly what I am asking the opposers the last few days. If you suddenly oppose, then come with arguments and not just gut feelings, assumptions and theories.

TS gave the best answer available and he's no one's b**ch, take it or leave it. He didn't do anything wrong and didn't start this rant to begin with, this is all based on information that was long available and twisted and misunderstood words TS had nothing to do with.

Great post PureLove.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

November 24, 2010, 05:34:03 AM
Personally I've already replied to you Souza, many times yesterday, and I didn't base my replies on feelings and assumptions... TII movie is a FACT..... SONY connection is a FACT.. The Will, that put Branca and Mc Clain in charge, is a FACT... They are earning 10% of the estate profit is a FACT... They sold songs to SONY is a FACT.... Michael fired Branca is a FACT..... Randy said the will is fake is a FACT..... All other Randy's tweets are FACTS....

But which is the connection between TIAI and the Jacksons...? JUST one Tweet that doesn't prove anything.... "Army of Love" is something that MJ said himself, a few years before 06/25/2009, so it's not strange at all that the Jacksons are familiar with that term.
...and the fact that SONY released all these things doesn't mean it's a fact that MJ himself planned all those releases. That's just ASSUMING... or it's the truth just because TS said so....?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2010, 06:34:09 AM
I think there are too many people concentrating on the whole TS thing, whether he is or isn't genuine isn't what we're here to debate unless I'm mistaken.  To suddenly assume he's on the dark side because Eliza's evidence may not be admissable isn't really his fault, he might not have all the info available to him or maybe he wasn't implying a huge connection to MJ.  It was others who decided that Elvis and MJ must be connected based on what he said.  And I know a lot of people lost faith when he posted about the double-BAM in the Summer and nothing happened, yet I don't remember then people accusing him of being involved in a murder plot.  I still don't see how people are making that link, if he's just messing with us for his own entertainment that's one thing, but to assume he has been purposefully misleading us so we won't notice there's a murder cover-up going on? Puh-lease. :roll:  We're now at the stage where all the previous clues are being ignored, not from him but from everyone else involved in this. The family, Kenny, Sony, TMZ, Coca-Cola, Oprah, Larry King...so everyone was in on it or we just imagined all those clues, twisting them to suit ourselves?  I agree with you PureLove and jono, you can't have one without the other. I sometimes wonder if it's not just the non-beLIEvers who are being tested, right now I feel like I could change my name to  TS (Test Subject). ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

MissG

November 24, 2010, 06:53:47 AM
This redirect has been a complete and full answer to understand TS´s position and aims regarding this hoax  :lol:

The controversy has been faced. Now is up to "us" to decide to believe it or not.

Thanks for your answer TS  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

November 24, 2010, 06:56:00 AM
Soooooooooooo, what´s next?  :D

We were last time between Bahrein and JKF´s speech.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal