suspicious mind

Quote from: "rjrodrin"
Yes, I was just asking anybody who knows what is it in his nose area? I was also surprised to see this picture. Just trying to connect it with the post regarding the effects of too much surgery in the nose.. :cry:

wouldn't something that happened as a natural growth on a person look different than this? do you know what i mean? this looks like some fake growth that only happens in the movies. does that make any sense ? you know  what this makes me think of all the sudden. what is the disorder that the elephant man had? it is a real disorder that usually comes in the form or growths like this on a person. i gotta go to work , can't check for it now.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

I remember reading an article that or maybe the nanny said it I am not sure that he had a jar full of prosthetic noses, as a disguises.  They said that he liked to disguise himself. Maybe that's why we see him with different type of noses.
I wish i can find that article.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

If it helps, I can say that here in Italy, in a report on TV news in 2009, they said that Michael Jackson had a cancerous lesion on the nose and that perhaps he wanted to kill himself because of this, but the doctor, who was talking about it, said it was not anything serious, treatable and therefore there was no reason to kill for something like that.
A doctor, again on the TV news, had even talked about the strange strain on the wrist that was noted at the conference 02.

Speaking of Italian TV news, I can say that rarely they give information on the process of Murray etc, but when it happens, I find the same journalist and she speaks with a strange tone, different from usual, less serious:  or she knows something, or maybe she is a believer.

Ciao
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I found this picture, it looks like he has bandaid on his nose.
I honestly don't understand, if he had prothestic nose, how come Arnie Klein was injecting him with some solution to fill his nose on the sides? This story is another farce. Like I said my earlier post, I am trying to find this article and I found this picture instead.It stated that Michael had alot of fake noses to disguise himself. Did anyone hear of this story?

[attachment=0:t84xfbdk]jackson5.jpg[/attachment:t84xfbdk]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Yes, in 2009 I heard that story.
In some pictures of MJ, it seems that his nose has something strange...anyway he is always handsome ...

Ciao.
Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 03:44:13 PM by Image
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I remember reading an article that or maybe the nanny said it I am not sure that he had a jar full of prosthetic noses, as a disguises.  They said that he liked to disguise himself. Maybe that's why we see him with different type of noses.
I wish i can find that article.

My hunch is this...Maybe there was a time that it was really difficult to repair some broken tissues or cartilages in his nose area..The best way they could do is to put some prosthetic noses until he is ready to undergo another surgery. He may have liked the idea since it could have added more mystery to his persona plus disguising himself is now much easier. I really couldn't recall where I read an article from a book that  says a certain guy went to see Mike at home and he was astonished to see him without a nose or something. I really didn't pay attention to that idea at that time but now it just crossed my mind.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok I found this article. Oh boy.. I guess they are going to make Neverland as a museum..

[attachment=0:fgfi7q6e]cat_122_1947.jpg[/attachment:fgfi7q6e]

LOS ANGELES - USA - Amongst the famous white glove that the sadly deceased king of pop used to wear when fiddling with his young friends backstage, there will also be a display of the many prosthetic noses that Jackson had to use after his real nose had disintegrated many years ago.

The Michael Jackson Memorial museum which will open in the Neverland Ranch next year and will display many artifacts and pop related memorabilia relating to Jackson's life is set to be a big hit with Jackson fans worldwide.

"We've got the famous white glove amongst many treasures; not many people know that Michael actually owned thirty identical left hand white gloves which he sometimes wore on both hands. We're going to be showcasing Michael's set of nose prosthetics as well as his collection of little boys underpants," curator for the museum, Donald Fiend, told the LA Times newspaper.

Jackson who is set to be buried today, has come under scrutiny again in death as much as in life. According to the authorities in Los Angeles counties biohazard unit, there is a problem with burying any object in the earth that is not biodegradable. Michael Jackson's body has been cited as a non-biodegradable plastic and would therefore not be very eco-friendly.

"After much discussion with our laboratory people, the burial was finally allowed to go ahead but only if the body was encased in concrete so that the toxic plastics do not leech out into the water table and contaminate the cities water supplies. The state of California's new eco-regulations have strict rules about burying toxic substances that may stay in the soil for hundreds of years. Michael Jackson's burial ground will be classified as a toxic landfill site and therefore after having been sealed off completely has not contravened any statutes of Californian law with regards to the threat of poisoning the fragile eco-system," Brent Maher, a Topsoil Toxicologist for the Santa Barbara Municipality said.

Michael Jackson will not be buried with his nose prosthetics which have instead been removed and will be one of the main attractions to the Jacko Museum in Neverland.

There are also plans to employ Jackson's father as a tour guide for museum visitors.

"We're going to employ his father to be the official guide in the museum. He will go around the great hall with a thick leather belt and show people how he used to discipline the little star if he got a dance move wrong or didn't sing right. We are trying to get to the real Jackson experience, so if you don't come out of the museum with some serious welts and belt marks across your back, then you can get your money back."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

The article above is a disrespectful spoof article
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
The article above is a disrespectful spoof article

I agree, as much I do not agree with Joe Jackson beating Michael, it is disrespectful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal