jill

Re: FOX NEWS - What's up with them?
January 07, 2011, 10:30:48 PM
Quote from: "gwynned"
Quote from: "katson45"
I just want to thank everyone for this mostly positive thread..it raises the vibrational level (it did mine) just reading it...let's build it up even more, focus on the positive and watch the changes! L.O.V.E.

I'm with you.  I can FEEL the change in the media, even if it's not totally mainstream and yes, Jesse is amazing.  I'm heartened as well that the truth is finally coming out.

Actually Fox News is the most watched News media in the United States.  It blows MSNBC, CBS, ABC and CNN out of the water in ratings and has for the past 11 years.  I am just pleased that Glenn Beck spoke up and stated Michael Jackson never touched a child!  Suspicious Mind posted it.  It was on his Facebook page last night and created quite a stir.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

Re: FOX NEWS - What's up with them?
January 07, 2011, 10:32:21 PM
I am watching O'Rielly right now.  Geraldo is on there talking about Murray and and the prelim trial.  He says he believes Murray will go down for MJ's murder.  He says eventually he believes AEG will also be held accountable for wrongful death for MJ because the are ulimately responsible. But he thinks it will be hard to get thru in Los Angelos.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions