gwynnedTopic starter

FOX NEWS - What's up with them?
November 23, 2010, 09:06:17 AM
In the last couple of weeks, there have been some strange activities at FOX.  First we had the Geraldo discussion of Bldg 7, breaking the firewall that prevented discussion of 9-11 on mainstream outlets.  Glen Beck has made a 180 degree turnaround and is preaching love and quoting Ghandi.  Recently, there was the most recent Simpson's episode which was described on another forum like this:

We've seen their new attitude to 9/11 truth. Now this week's episode of The Simpsons basically blows the lid off media propoganda and false flag terrorism.

It begins with the heads of the various media outlets meeting in the hed of the Statue of Liberty (which of course symbolizes Freemason control), where they are deciding the new big scare to keep people docile. They come up with the house cat flu, the symptoms of which are basic metabolic functions.

This leads to the revelation that Burns is soon to die due to half a dozen or so illnesses. His displeasure at the happiness people display goads him into revealing his legacy, an orchard in whihc the fruit a) looks like him, b) is addictive and c) poisonous. So now we have GMO foods, the Codex Alimentarius, and possible even depopulation, though the last is something of a stretch.

The next is a possible hint at the timetable of an attack in the mid-east, when one of Bart's talking arm figures says, "Attack during their sacred holiday." I would guess this means Ramadan, or possibly a bit of reverse symbolism and the attack will be against a western target during Christmas.

These are the major things. There are a couple of little things that could have various interpretations. Burns in a bird case eating seed could be how they really see us. Dick Cheyney takes control of the power plant, which could be government control of the energy sector (everyone needs power). Burns wanting to encase everyone in a dome (similar to what happened in The Simpsons Movie), could be their desire to restrict our travel.

To my mind the only thing that could account for this reversal is a change in ownership.  

For those of you who care only about the MJ hoax, keep reading, because all roads will eventually lead there.

In February, there was this article:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

According to the Financial Times, News Corp announced today that it is purchasing a $70 million dollar stake in Prince Alwaleed’s Rotana Media, a Middle Eastern music and news conglomerate. Boasting about the increased cooperation between the Murdoch empire and his own media corporation, Prince Alwaleed said, “This is a qualitative leap not just for Rotana but for the whole Arab world.” Because Prince Alwaleed has publicly acknowledged that he has forced Fox News to edit its coverage he disliked, conservative activists have attacked the business partnership as “really dangerous for America.”

Now back to MJ.....remember Kingdom Entertainment????

Same Prince.  
In closing, to all those millions who have encouraged me to get involved with global entertainment based on family values I can proudly say: Because of Kingdom Entertainment and my partner Prince Al Waleed, "You Are Not Alone". "

Has MJ by stealth taken at least partial control of FOX and is using it to convey the truth?  Bit by bit, the truth is being revealed.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: FOX NEWS - What's up with them?
November 23, 2010, 11:04:23 AM
Interesting... I don't follow Fox News and therefore was unaware of these developments.
Prince Alwaleed is a very rich and powerful guy.  In 2008 he was #19 on Forbes' List of Billionaires, with a net worth of $21 billion:

The most active and successful investor in the Middle East took his investment vehicle, Kingdom Holding, public on the Saudi stock exchange in July 2007. Kingdom Holding contains his investments in well-known companies such as Citigroup and News Corp., as well as Four Seasons Hotels and Fairmont Hotel management companies, among many others. The share price of Kingdom Holding does not fully reflect the 45% drop in stock price of Citigroup, his largest investment, in 2007. Alwaleed joined the Singapore government investment arm and several other investors in a $12.5 billion capital injection for Citigroup in January 2008; the size of his investment is undisclosed. In the early 1990s, Alwaleed made a risky bet on Citigroup that paid off hugely; in recent years it accounted for nearly half his fortune.

As of March 2010, his net worth is around $19 billion:

As of 2010, Prince Alwaleed's stake in News Corp. is said to be 7%: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In my view, this is not enough (or shouldn't be enough) to have a say in the Fox News programming... But I don't know what happens in practice.  :?:  

Some interesting stuff - all from Wikipedia:
--- In 2002, Al-Waleed donated 18.5 million British pounds ($27 million) to the families of Palestinians during a TV telethon following Israeli operations in the West Bank city of Jenin.
--- In 2005, the Prince contributed $17 million to victims of the 2005 Indian Ocean earthquake which resulted in a tsunami.
--- In April 2009, Prince Waleed bin Talal donated $20 million to Harvard University, one of its 25 largest donations.
--- In 2002, Al-Waleed donated $500,000 to help fund the George Herbert Walker Bush Scholarship at Phillips Academy in Andover. Massachusetts

Here's Alwaleed's profile at Kingdom Holding Company:

The portfolio also includes investments in the recognized international names of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, George V Hotel in Paris, Fairmont Raffles International Inc., Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, Songbird Estates (Canary Wharf), Apple Inc., Time Warner, News Corp., Walt Disney, Euro Disney, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, Motorola, Hewlett Packard and Eastman Kodak, among others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 11:22:57 AM
Here you can download, in PDF, the full profile of Prince Alwaleed:
On page 8 there's a list of his investments (and those of Kingdom Holding Company).

Prince Alwaleed's Privately Held Companies:

Kingdom Holding Company - 95%
Rotana Video & Audio Visual Co. - 100%
Lebanese Broadcasting Center - 90%
Arab Palestinian Investment Company Ltd - 4%
Citigroup Preferred Shares - less than 1%

Kingdom Holding Company Investments:
(I'm not including all, just what I think are the most relevant):

Apple - less than 1%
Canary Wharf, London - 21%
Citigroup - 3.4%
Disneyland Paris - 10%
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts - 45%
George V Hotel, Paris - 75%
Kingdom Hotel Investments - 54%
Kodak Corp. - less than 1%
News Corp - 5.7% (voting shares)
Pepsi Co - less than 1%
Priceline.com - 2%
The Walt Disney Company - less than 1%
Time Warner - approx. 1%
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

November 23, 2010, 11:33:21 AM
Thanks for the info on the Prince (geeze, how many 'Princes' are there in this hoax!!!).  "7" percent may not seem like a lot (again the '7'), but even this percentage can wield considerable control, as the first article I posted would indicate by the reaction of conservatives to his stake in FOX.  

I don't watch FOX or any TV, and am only getting this information from other forums.  Here's a new one:

Cleveland Brown says 9-11 was an inside job.

All of this is SCREAMING......V for Vendetta.  Bringing down the House of Arms not through violence but through words.  Remember what V said about the power of words.  And not a little humor
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 10:03:21 PM
Since I am into numerology I thought this was weird and funny at the same time, that F,O, and X each have the number 6 attached to them.

FOX
666 Watch out for the devil! or Mark of the Beast! Or 666 adds up to 18 1+8=9 Which is another number linked to MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

suspicious mind

January 06, 2011, 10:41:28 PM
"in the immortal words of a man who definately did NOT inapproprately touch children look at your self and make a change"posted on facebook by  Glen Beck
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

jill

January 06, 2011, 11:42:20 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
"in the immortal words of a man who definately did NOT inapproprately touch children look at your self and make a change"posted on facebook by  Glen Beck

I am glad Glenn Beck spoke up for Michael Jackson!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

January 06, 2011, 11:46:21 PM
In reading the previous posts, I too have noticed that Fox News is exposing more and more about what is actually going on behind our backs and under our noses.  I believe they started exposing the truth a little over a year ago.  I really don't think their agenda has changed, I think they decided it was time to step up and speak out.

Beck started exposing George Soros a few months ago.  O'Reilly seemed to mock him for this at first but now has also joined in in exposing George Soros for the corrupt individual he is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

January 07, 2011, 12:04:51 AM
Quote from: "jill"
In reading the previous posts, I too have noticed that Fox News is exposing more and more about what is actually going on behind our backs and under our noses.  I believe they started exposing the truth a little over a year ago.  I really don't think their agenda has changed, I think they decided it was time to step up and speak out.

Beck started exposing George Soros a few months ago.  O'Reilly seemed to mock him for this at first but now has also joined in in exposing George Soros for the corrupt individual he is.

Since I don't watch TV, I can only view it from the perspective of the internet, so I couldn't begin to question your observation that FOX began 'exposing the truth' over a year a go.  However, regardless of how one defines 'exposing the truth,' I have to think Geraldo's discussion of Bldg 7 was a watershed moment.  As far as I know, the official story on 9-11 was NEVER discussed on any mainstream national network.  And when a network allows a cartoon character to say '9-11 was an inside job,' something has certain shifted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

January 07, 2011, 07:39:57 AM
I was listening to the radio and i heard that David (or another one, can't remember which one) Rockefeller isn't pleased with Fox News at all (lately?) ( 9-11 etc..)
And I heard Geraldo believes 911 was an inside Job, it's funny i've always felt he was someone honest and true.

We'll see...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

nefari

January 07, 2011, 01:18:21 PM
Jesse Ventura has also been going on about 911 on his TV show, talking about the corrupt american government etc...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

January 07, 2011, 01:22:16 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
Jesse Ventura has also been going on about 911 on his TV show, talking about the corrupt american government etc...

Yes he has and he's been tearing them up!!! Finally someones standing UP!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"MJ is a brilliant man with a brilliant purpose in life, one that we are just unable to comprehend. Our minds are finite compared to his".    1VLOVE

January 07, 2011, 02:03:15 PM
I just want to thank everyone for this mostly positive thread..it raises the vibrational level (it did mine) just reading it...let's build it up even more, focus on the positive and watch the changes! L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

January 07, 2011, 07:22:05 PM
Quote from: "katson45"
I just want to thank everyone for this mostly positive thread..it raises the vibrational level (it did mine) just reading it...let's build it up even more, focus on the positive and watch the changes! L.O.V.E.

I'm with you.  I can FEEL the change in the media, even if it's not totally mainstream and yes, Jesse is amazing.  I'm heartened as well that the truth is finally coming out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 07, 2011, 07:31:51 PM
know what from time to time we pray on here for people who need it. do you know any one who needs help more to change ? what do you say we begin to pray for people in the media to begin to confess the wrong they have done and begin to tell the truth  and see what happens .  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal