Re: TIAI 11/23
November 23, 2010, 03:24:55 PM
Quote from: "jono"
Well... I sure am looking forward to tomorrows redirect  :lol:

Me too jono!  I'd had a long tiring day and checked the TIAI thread before heading to bed, looking forward to some inspiring thoughts and next thing I know it was like the ground had shifted under me and I'd fallen into "the weird chamber" located somewhere in the Labyrinth where no-one can hear you scream  :lol:

Having said that, I'm glad I was able to check in this morning and see that others had felt the same way as me.  Things ARE shifting and I feel we are entering a new phase of the hoax.  Remember the saying "united we stand, divided we fall".  Let's keep the faith ... I know it will be worth it in the end.  Peace to all, emerald xo
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

November 23, 2010, 03:29:49 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "jono[size=150
"]Well... I sure am looking forward to tomorrows redirect  :lol: [/size]Goodnight everyone!

yeah won't the next one be interesting ;)

all the confusion the guy could now say the grass is green and we will all be paranoid :?

GREEN, did you say green?

like in the visions  :lol:

Gema STOP!  :lol:  :lol: OMG this emoticon fits well!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

November 23, 2010, 03:41:50 PM
Just when the investigators despair, and think that they have been deceived, the answer comes to them. But they have to be steadfast and persevere. The road never meant to be easy. Through our burdens and confusions we will definitely see the light. It just takes that we stay strong because we will get over. We must keep the faith in what brought us here in the first place. Please keep in mind why we are here for, okay it's an investigation site but some trust and most of all some faith is absolutely needed or we will not last longer. What is about to come may be even more confusing than the actual confusion so I really believe that people should hang on what brought them here, should grasp a strong evidence, clue or hint and never waiver until the end. We will know for sure what it is all about. It is all for LOVE and remember that THE TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Grace

November 23, 2010, 03:52:39 PM
Peace to all heated souls.
We do not have any reason to divide our unity.
We can agree to disagree.
If needed, we can continue to clarify disagreements on PM.
This thread hurts as much as what I had to read about the mods on other occasions.

We do not know why Eliza is following her path like she does and we do not know why the information about that path is being published as is.
There is no logical reason to conclude that Eliza will not be successful DESPITE what we know so far.
There is no logical reason to conclude that any outcome of Eliza's case - which way ever - will have any impact on Michael.
It is possible that all of these side show rooms are only pointers to the main lobby.

Every excellent novel has many many side show rooms - just like a museum.
If you don't keep walking, you might miss the key of the exposition.
Keep walking, keep watching and don't lose faith.
It is all for L.O.V.E. and nothing to be worried or afraid of.
God is on our side. How breathtaking beautiful this is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 23, 2010, 03:55:18 PM
A small reminder to my beautiful MJ family:

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
And now faith, hope, and love abide, but the greatest of these is love.

BELIEVE and KEEP THE FAITH!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 23, 2010, 03:57:36 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Peace to all heated souls.
We do not have any reason to divide our unity.
We can agree to disagree.
If needed, we can continue to clarify disagreements on PM.
This thread hurts as much as what I had to read about the mods on other occasions.

We do not know why Eliza is following her path like she does and we do not know why the information about that path is being published as is.
There is no logical reason to conclude that Eliza will not be successful DESPITE what we know so far.
There is no logical reason to conclude that any outcome of Eliza's case - which way ever - will have any impact on Michael.
It is possible that all of these side show rooms are only pointers to the main lobby.

Every excellent novel has many many side show rooms - just like a museum.
If you don't keep walking, you might miss the key of the exposition.
Keep walking, keep watching and don't lose faith.
It is all for L.O.V.E. and nothing to be worried or afraid of.
God is on our side. How breathtaking beautiful this is.

AMEN! God Bless You Grace!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 23, 2010, 04:01:49 PM
maybe we all just need a little hoilday from this for a day or two. concentrate on being thankful for something in our lives.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Grace

November 23, 2010, 04:06:26 PM
What a typo - "exposition"
I thought of an "exhibition" and the same time of all that is being exposed in this journey, so welcome to the new word "exposition" ... or "ex-position"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Sarahli

November 23, 2010, 04:10:18 PM
maybe we all just need a little hoilday from this for a day or two. concentrate on being thankful for something in our lives.

Yes let's all go to Bahrein!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

November 23, 2010, 04:17:38 PM
i am packed.who else is...???? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

November 23, 2010, 04:33:40 PM

Just to get back on topic... I have always loved this speech by JFK, although it might have caused him his life. I was thinking about Vision. TS talked about DVD easter eggs earlier and I always assumed it would be on TII, and maybe it is. Maybe Mike indeed wanted to bam last year and had an easter egg on the TII DVD with a code that can't be found by coincidence. As time goes by, the hoax develops and things get changed and postponed. Maybe there is a new easter egg on the Vision DVD box. It's just a thought. I don't think it was ever Mike's intention to Bam so shortly after his 'death', but you never know, it's just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 23, 2010, 04:38:13 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"

Yes let's all go to Bahrein!

Quote from: "loyalfan"
i am packed.who else is...???? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

November 23, 2010, 04:39:53 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Just to get back on topic... I have always loved this speech by JFK, although it might have caused him his life. I was thinking about Vision. TS talked about DVD easter eggs earlier and I always assumed it would be on TII, and maybe it is. Maybe Mike indeed wanted to bam last year and had an easter egg on the TII DVD with a code that can't be found by coincidence. As time goes by, the hoax develops and things get changed and postponed. Maybe there is a new easter egg on the Vision DVD box. It's just a thought. I don't think it was ever Mike's intention to Bam so shortly after his 'death', but you never know, it's just a thought.

Or he is not even considering Bamming. So far, his sales are like rockets, going high and all of this without the need to do some concerts or being stalked. Should feel like paradise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~Topic starter

November 23, 2010, 05:03:14 PM

Or he is not even considering Bamming. So far, his sales are like rockets, going high and all of this without the need to do some concerts or being stalked. Should feel like paradise.

Hmmmm, I still think this hoax is the first interactive real-life movie and I think this will smash all records possible. I also think he has been planning this too long not to bam, there is a good reason behind all this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 23, 2010, 05:07:07 PM

Hmmmm, I still think this hoax is the first interactive real-life movie and I think this will smash all records possible. I also think he has been planning this too long not to bam, there is a good reason behind all this.

I agree Souza.  With all that we've learned, I can't really see this hoax not having a bam.  Or a point to the hoax without the bam.  Yes, a lot of us have had our eyes opened but there are too few of us to make a real difference, especially with so many people rolling their eyes at us.  Michael knows what he's doing and I think now he is waiting for the right moment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions