trublu

Re: TIAI 11/23
November 23, 2010, 12:13:31 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
hahahahaaha!!

Option C for me!  ;) ALMOST to the point of option D, but not quite!  :lol:

Me too but it won't be long before I cross that line I can tell you!  :lol:  :?  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

November 23, 2010, 12:14:51 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Oh mi guuuuuuud! it was da Chiiiiiimp, da chiiiiiimp!

ROFL!!!
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 23, 2010, 12:19:43 PM
Now that we know he needs to kill us all

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 23, 2010, 12:20:37 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Now that we know he needs to kill us all

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

omg...thank you! I needed that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

November 23, 2010, 12:22:16 PM
Quote from: "trublu"
My goodness...I feel like doing a poll (but I won't) It would go like:

How many people here were only here because of TS and now that there is doubt think that MJ was murdered BY Sony and TMZ are part of it covering it up??

Option A: Yes, now that I don't believe Eliza obviously MJ was murdered and we have been part of the cover up by going along with TS

Option B: I don't know, I am just going along with the strongest arguments put forward

Option C: You're kidding right?? I was here because of my OWN investigations and some doubt over the Eliza case isn't going to change all the hard work I have done over the last year and a half

Option D: Do not care anymore. I am going to get myself sectioned before I start accusing Bubbles of murdering MJ....

Option C for me for sure!  

I strongly feel that Michael is alive and nothing will change my mind and people I know and love have tried to argue it with me to no avail on their part.  Maybe there's something wrong with me but NOTHING has shaken my resolve in the past 17 months.

As for TS, I don't blindly follow him and expect he will answer all our questions.  I do think, however, that TS is doing his part in the hoax for Michael, meaning he's in contact with Michael.  I think TS has opened a lot of doors that may have remained shut without his posts and he has brought up info we may not have thought to look into.  But my belief in Michael being alive has nothing to do with TS although I am grateful for his posts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 12:30:20 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "trublu"
My goodness...I feel like doing a poll (but I won't) It would go like:

How many people here were only here because of TS and now that there is doubt think that MJ was murdered BY Sony and TMZ are part of it covering it up??

Option A: Yes, now that I don't believe Eliza obviously MJ was murdered and we have been part of the cover up by going along with TS

Option B: I don't know, I am just going along with the strongest arguments put forward

Option C: You're kidding right?? I was here because of my OWN investigations and some doubt over the Eliza case isn't going to change all the hard work I have done over the last year and a half

Option D: Do not care anymore. I am going to get myself sectioned before I start accusing Bubbles of murdering MJ....

Option C for me for sure!  

I strongly feel that Michael is alive and nothing will change my mind and people I know and love have tried to argue it with me to no avail on their part.  Maybe there's something wrong with me but NOTHING has shaken my resolve in the past 17 months.

As for TS, I don't blindly follow him and expect he will answer all our questions.  I do think, however, that TS is doing his part in the hoax for Michael, meaning he's in contact with Michael.  I think TS has opened a lot of doors that may have remained shut without his posts and he has brought up info we may not have thought to look into.  But my belief in Michael being alive has nothing to do with TS although I am grateful for his posts.

Agreed. I didn't know who TS was for the longest time and had lot of catching up to do once I found out. TS' posts just solidified my beliefs, and inspired me to research a lot of things other than Michael Jackson that I may not have done otherwise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

paula-c

November 23, 2010, 12:33:18 PM
Gema wrote:

queeeeeeeeee? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 23, 2010, 12:35:42 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Gema wrote:

queeeeeeeeee? :lol:

Da Chimp Bubbles, he holds the secrets, he knew it all...and...never liked Tatiana´s hair style either  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 23, 2010, 12:39:04 PM
I am very uncomfortable with the mods having open differences. While each one is right to argue their point, it is just fodder for all these disgusting trolls who have tried to malign the forum owners and mods.

Lets keep the peace please, I remember reading the part Souza posted waay back, just cos I remember all that I read, though I cannot remember the source. I now skip Eliza threads, cos I have no time for two hoaxes, one is enough for me, and I obviously prefer MJs.

TS too is interesting to a point, but when he has these redirects that are Elvis related, I just ignore them. TS lost lots of credibility after the Elvis redirects but he did not heed he was losing followers. So he may not respond now either.

After realising there are so many posers out there who actually seemed genuine, I don't want to put my hope in TS or TMZ. I did not like the TMZ live where they discussed if MJ faked his death, Harvey yawned and the fat guy said 100% Michael, Elvis and Tupac are dead.

Still, I am here to get the truth, irrespective of what any of even the leaders may say. I will plod along till I get all my answers and I know that Michael is safe or gets justice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

November 23, 2010, 12:47:37 PM
Quote from: "Puff"
Quote from: "jono"

Also consider this:

1. The Jacksons did "re-post" the tweet. Remember they deleted posts on purpose so that the tweet would show up at the bottom of the page again.
2. It doesn't make sens to have all the numerology if this where only a cover up. Why refer to the bible, Illuminati and Elvis Presley if you want to make a believable cover up? Not wise.
3. Why all the slip-ups and happy faces??
4. Why the Gilda connection, surely that was Michaels idea.
5. Why would someone like TS spend so much time on something like this?? He doesn't get any money or fame out of it and he is not covering anything up. Quit the opposite! TS want's to expose the Illuminati and promote a message of LOVE.
6. If you can connect the dots you can clearly see that there is a Christian message behind all of this, a message of LOVE.
7. The list goes on and on and on...

I don't have time to list them all but... Use common sens people!  ;)

Too bad I've read those posts bilion times already, and I'm using common sense...
The Army of Love tweet disappeared.. Marlon tweeted a lot of non sense tweets, and if it was  a proof why didn't they delete tweets again to let it reappear...?
You love slips-up but you are totally ignoring Randy....
How can you be sure that TS is not hiding something...? I can't be....
Gilda connection into a SONY movie.....  
Illuminati and NWO things are all over the web do you think TS has exposed them? I don't think so....
The message of love is something that mj has spread during all his life, so it's anything new...
I can go on for hours.... but I keep repeating myself over and over again......

You are not getting my point. If you put all the pieces together one of the theories makes MUCH MORE sens then the other.
I can't explain all the details but I can see the big picture in this. I think the problem is that you don't want to believe in the evidence that TS provides. You said you where a skeptic from the start and that's good! You are free to believe whatever you believe, I'm just saying that one of the theories makes much more sens then the other because one of them presents a big picture, the other doesn't.

Btw. No one trying to cover up a crime would tell us to look for the truth in the bible, tell us to follow to the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6, a prophesy about Jesus Christ)... A person covering up a murderer wouldn't have that biblical knowledge and insight in my opinion because it is not in their nature. Again. Doesn't make any sens.

And as for the Randy quote (about the new album I guess?).. Doesn't change the big picture.

Not trying to "convert" anyone. Just expressing what I believe :)

With L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

paula-c

November 23, 2010, 12:50:18 PM
simalves wrote.

I am very uncomfortable with the mods having open differences. While each one is right to argue their point, it is just fodder for all these disgusting trolls who have tried to malign the forum owners and mods.

All this is true, now I imagine the nasty bulldog :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 23, 2010, 12:58:00 PM
wonder which is easier to believe sometimes conspiracy theories or truth. i have heard mj mention so and so its a conspiracy a few times. it seems somewhere in the trial they said he was going to conspiracy sites on internet. perhaps the whole idea is to see how people with believe fiction over truth. idk just thinking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Puff

November 23, 2010, 12:58:48 PM
Quote from: "jono"

And as for the Randy quote (about the new album I guess?).. Doesn't change the big picture.

Oh no no.....

Here are just few tweets:

randyjackson8 Randy Jackson
Sitting in court & I'm sad. Those profiting most from my bro’s death: AEG, Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, Estate Executors r nowhere in sight
8 Feb
Ok Can’t say 2much. WHY WHY WHY r LAPD & DA ignoring evidence that goes beyond Dr. Murray? Wondering who they r protecting. Hmmm. Talk to me
17 Feb
Let me be clear, there is an investigation pending…. I keep my cards close to my chest.
17 May
Keep in mind, the evildoers are reading my tweets too… But, I will not stop until justice is served. It goes way beyond Murray.
17 May
The will: Me knowing my brother, Yes I believe its fake. I’d love 2 talk more in depth, but can’t. Am I doing something about it? of course
7 Jun
Re: Mesereau. Tom’s been a friend for 20 yrs. I hired him 4 the 05 trial. We discuss all of the discrepancies about my brother’s passing.
7 Jun
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 23, 2010, 01:02:40 PM
Gema you crack me up!! Really!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: I can't stop laughing! And today MY head hurts!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

November 23, 2010, 01:04:21 PM
Randy's tweets are not the big picture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal