~Souza~Topic starter

Re: TIAI 11/23
November 23, 2010, 07:12:59 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Eliza can establish the chain of custody showing how she obtained the samples.  But for people to accept it, they have to believe her tale about how she got the DNA.[/u][/b]

She can NOT establish the chain of custody after submitting the samples.  During the process of collecting, shipping and testing the DNA samples she and the ones who submitted the DNA samples lost sight of them.

Again:
Chain of Custody refers to the chronological documentation or paper trail, showing the seizure, custody, control, transfer, analysis, and disposition of evidence. The Chain of Custody requires that from the moment the evidence is collected, every transfer of evidence from person to person be documented and that it be provable that nobody else could have accessed that evidence.

Lois Smith gave her the cigarette butts, but can't possibly know what happened to them until Eliza shipped them to have them tested.  Eliza can't possible know who had access to the cigarette butts during shipping.

Donna Presley sent Eliza's children a sealed envelope with strands of her hair in it.  Donna can't possibly know what happened to them while they were shipped, received by Eliza's children, when Eliza locked away the unsealed envelope and what happened to them while Eliza shipped them to have them tested.  Eliza can't possibly know what happened to them either during the whole process.

The exact same thing goes for Jesse's DNA samples.

You can say that Eliza already has the evidence herself which she filed in court accompanied with a sworn statement where the samples came from, but a sworn statement does not equal Chain of Custody.

The ONLY way to prove that these samples indeed came from the persons who say they came from is to perform new Legal Tests, and check if the DNA from the first test matches the second, Legal Test.  Legal DNA testing is not expensive, you can get a Legal DNA Test as from $299 to $400.  

Why aren't you just admitting that you missed this? CLEARLY it has been there all along.
As the Lawyer says:

Eliza can establish the chain of custody showing how she obtained the samples.  But for people to accept it, they have to believe her tale about how she got the DNA.

You attacked me for not posting it, I just showed you it was there all along. Maybe it is just right to say: Sorry Souza, you were right, we DID know it all along.[/color]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

November 23, 2010, 07:14:47 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
Quote from: "trublu"
Have I missed something? Yes I have read the thread on Eliza but I just don't get how people can so easily forget everything we have learned about MJ and his 'death' over the last year an a half..not all of this was what TS said, I didn't come here because of TS, I came because I knew something wasn't right and things didn't add up. So does this mean you were all just here because of what TS said?[/u] And now there is doubt, MJ was murdered? Please help me understand this. Thank you.
True. I came into the hoax side before even knowing about TS. And after I found out TS I said from the very beginning that it's something shady what I feel about him and his purpose, that my 6th sense which almost never fails me was telling me it's something bad, someone with bad intentions behind it. Since day 1.

And yes, you are right, I myself, like many others I am not here because of TS. The clues we have don't come from TS. Almost none of the important ones.

What happened lately here speaks fot itself, and shows how lies don't live long enough to become old. Sooner or later something has to spill the beans.The problem, i think, it is becuse the people who believe(d) TS blindly and trusted his intentions and took his "evidence" as EVIDENCE, they now fell down from a too high altitude.They hit the ground and they feel like the whole foundation is shaken. Shaken why? Because of TS? He never showed any proof and I keep saying that. People who now think that the whole situation is an illusion, if they do think like that, should do it based on other considerations and not on TS/TIAI.Weigh things and let aside TS. The ones who believe that TS was the base in it all no wonder they feel like they have no base now. The truth is that TS/TIAI never was the base.And if TS/TIAI has been doing a blackmailing mission then look what happened- it is revealed.

Again: what exactly was revealed and what are the lies TS told us?

These questions have been already answered....
But let me try again:
1-10. Review of Evidences that TIAI is Genuine

#1. MJ investigation complete, only two days after TIAI announced this update.
#2. 333 pages of FBI files, planned release on same day as TIAI Revealed.
#3. $9.99 while LaToya shopping, connecting with “99” days after 9-9-09.
#4. Six 911 articles on TMZ, the day after TIAI conspiracies on Google (911, etc).
#5. Murray on TMZ news four times, the same day as the TIAI Murray redirect.
#6. Vendetta on 11-5; Evan Chandler / Emerald City on 11-17 (70th anniversary).
#7. 2012 trailer, a week before “Jackson” and many other MJ parallels came out.
#8. TII Resurrection scene in a graveyard (not funeral & casket, etc).
#9. TII would Reveal the hoax (Smooth Criminal, no RIP, BAM statement, etc).
#10. TII would show the MJ “Return” (this very word is now on the DVD).
#11. 1998 autograph codes; 77 days & 7 days all pointed to 9-9-09, and was fulfilled by several TII and MJ related events.

TMZ...SONY.....TMZ....SONY......

What he wrote in Update #6 and 9/9/10 is not correct.....and we have already explained why....
Then..?
The army of love is not new.... The Jacksons' tweet about it it's not on the main page anymore...
“if u don't think our emotion is real, all I can do is pray for you. see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does” this tweet doesn't prove ANYTHING...
Memorial and Burial were organized by AEG, and Kenny Ortega, who spread lovely tweets, full of clues, but he suddenly disappeared after the release of TII in the cinemas.
He wrote that MJ planned something big and innovative and at the same time he wanted to outthink Sony.... that huge innovating project was TII...... a SONY movie..
TS gave us proofs that was an hoax and not a murder BUT all those proofs ARE weak and TMZ connected...
Etc...Etc...Etc...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

November 23, 2010, 07:20:07 AM
Eliza can establish the chain of custody showing how she obtained the samples.  But for people to accept it, they have to believe her tale about how she got the DNA.[/u][/b]

She can NOT establish the chain of custody after submitting the samples.  During the process of collecting, shipping and testing the DNA samples she and the ones who submitted the DNA samples lost sight of them.

Again:
Chain of Custody refers to the chronological documentation or paper trail, showing the seizure, custody, control, transfer, analysis, and disposition of evidence. The Chain of Custody requires that from the moment the evidence is collected, every transfer of evidence from person to person be documented and that it be provable that nobody else could have accessed that evidence.

Lois Smith gave her the cigarette butts, but can't possibly know what happened to them until Eliza shipped them to have them tested.  Eliza can't possible know who had access to the cigarette butts during shipping.

Donna Presley sent Eliza's children a sealed envelope with strands of her hair in it.  Donna can't possibly know what happened to them while they were shipped, received by Eliza's children, when Eliza locked away the unsealed envelope and what happened to them while Eliza shipped them to have them tested.  Eliza can't possibly know what happened to them either during the whole process.

You can say that Eliza already has the evidence herself which she filed in court accompanied with a sworn statement where the samples came from, but a sworn statement does not equal Chain of Custody.

The ONLY way to prove that these samples indeed came from the persons who say they came from is to perform new Legal Tests, and check if the DNA from the first test matches the second, Legal Test.  Legal DNA testing is not expensive, you can get a Legal DNA Test as from $299 to $400.  

Why aren't you just admitting that you missed this? CLEARLY it has been there all along.
As the Lawyer says:

Eliza can establish the chain of custody showing how she obtained the samples.  But for people to accept it, they have to believe her tale about how she got the DNA.

You attacked me for not posting it, I just showed you it was there all along. Maybe it is just right to say: Sorry Souza, you were right, we DID know it all along.[/color]

You didn't see that before on Mayoras' blog either ;)
There have been many blogs and threads on Elvis forums already about the validity of the DNA evidence, so this is really nothing new.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 07:24:40 AM
Quote from: "Tarja"
thisisalsoit.com is getting 776 pageviews per day and making USD 2.33 daily. thisisalsoit.com has 148 backlinks according to yahoo and currently not listed in Dmoz directory. thisisalsoit.com is hosted in United States at GoDaddy.com data center. thisisalsoit.com is most populer in ITALY. Estimeted worth of thisisalsoit.com is USD 1700.9 according to websiteoutlook

so they also get money. This  looks more "trustful" day by day. At this moment  nothing could make me think they are not related to SONY to cover a crime. That's why TS is desperatelly promoting anything by SONY. It's horrible... I can't believe what's happening

I really can't believe what is happening on this board lately. What about relax and take a breath and THINK again?

TS is not making money, he needs to sell that domain first, and who is paying 1700$ for it? No one. This site is worth a lot more, and I am not rich either.

The 2.33$ a day is only when you have Google Ads on your site. TS doesn't even HAVE a site, so he doesn't make money with it. He only redirects.

People are confused about TS because of some theories flying around, without a solid reason. Mo only posted that Eliza's DNA evidence hasn't been collected in a legal way, that changes nothing about the case itself, unless the judge decides that he needs more evidence than that. All of a sudden people forget everything TS has ever written. Mo can say that he can predict things only because he is connected to TMZ. That might be true, but that doesn't explain why TS has that much info about all things NOT connected with TMZ.

TS had a plot to murder Mike with Sony? And they planned that for 20+ years? Or they knew Mike was planning this death hoax because Mike told them all? And so they disguised a double to appear on TV as Dave Dave? Okay...

Oh, and the family are all cold-hearted bastards, because the promote the hoax as well, all of them! Not one person in the family loves him enough to make this stop? Instead they all laugh about it.

Or TS is in on the hoax to fool us. In that case I would like to see someone debunk it all. I tried it, because I DO think for myself and do not just believe anything TS says, and I couldn't. Good luck with that.

Souza - I am in full agreement with you on the above as well as on your comments referring to Andrew Mayoras' Blog part 4.
Mo's excellent investigation has simply shaded the light on the relevance of the so called DNA evidence in the Elvis/Eliza case and pointed towards the fact that the case is possibly much weaker than many thought... My first reaction was "Oh No!, does it mean the Elvis story was a total Hoax?";  a few hours later after re-reading everything and re-associating myself to my belief that this is all part of a Big magnificent production, I took my sit back and decided to "KEEP WATCHIN" to see where the Master is taking us to on this one...  ;) XX

It amazes me how beLIEvers can suddenly turn against TS, Eliza...etc and still feel the right to laugh at the non-beLIEvers behaviours and attack on the likes of Teddy Riley and others!  
All this sudden FLICK into NEGATIVITY and jumping to conclusions is absolutely amazing!  
What does it say about human nature...

And TS... THANK YOU for redirecting my post.  XX

JFK had an important message to the World, He wanted to bring Freedom back to the people, a message that is also very important to MJ and that 's why the release date of the DVD was done on the anniversary of the JFK assassination.
The redirected article discussed the release of content of the Jackie Onassis' tapes next year and this may infer that there is a hidden message (Easter Egg)  in the Vision DVD to be unveiled at a later date... or a message associated with the DVD. (Please look BACK --- BACK had a Vision... "Of a tHeOry or Vision" written on the 18th November 2009)

It is THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH....!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

jono

November 23, 2010, 07:27:00 AM
Quote from: "Puff"
Have I missed something? Yes I have read the thread on Eliza but I just don't get how people can so easily forget everything we have learned about MJ and his 'death' over the last year an a half..not all of this was what TS said, I didn't come here because of TS, I came because I knew something wasn't right and things didn't add up. So does this mean you were all just here because of what TS said?[/u] And now there is doubt, MJ was murdered? Please help me understand this. Thank you.
True. I came into the hoax side before even knowing about TS. And after I found out TS I said from the very beginning that it's something shady what I feel about him and his purpose, that my 6th sense which almost never fails me was telling me it's something bad, someone with bad intentions behind it. Since day 1.

And yes, you are right, I myself, like many others I am not here because of TS. The clues we have don't come from TS. Almost none of the important ones.

What happened lately here speaks fot itself, and shows how lies don't live long enough to become old. Sooner or later something has to spill the beans.The problem, i think, it is becuse the people who believe(d) TS blindly and trusted his intentions and took his "evidence" as EVIDENCE, they now fell down from a too high altitude.They hit the ground and they feel like the whole foundation is shaken. Shaken why? Because of TS? He never showed any proof and I keep saying that. People who now think that the whole situation is an illusion, if they do think like that, should do it based on other considerations and not on TS/TIAI.Weigh things and let aside TS. The ones who believe that TS was the base in it all no wonder they feel like they have no base now. The truth is that TS/TIAI never was the base.And if TS/TIAI has been doing a blackmailing mission then look what happened- it is revealed.

But let me try again:

#4. Six 911 articles on TMZ, the day after TIAI conspiracies on Google (911, etc).
#11. 1998 autograph codes; 77 days & 7 days all pointed to 9-9-09, and was fulfilled by several TII and MJ related events.

What he wrote in Update #6 and 9/9/10 is not correct.....and we have already explained why....
Then..?
The army of love is not new.... The Jacksons' tweet about it it's not on the main page anymore...
“if u don't think our emotion is real, all I can do is pray for you. see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does” this tweet doesn't prove ANYTHING...
Memorial and Burial were organized by AEG, and Kenny Ortega, who spread lovely tweets, full of clues, but he suddenly disappeared after the release of TII in the cinemas.
He wrote that MJ planned something big and innovative and at the same time he wanted to outthink Sony.... that huge innovating project was TII...... a SONY movie..
TS gave us proofs that was an hoax and not a murder BUT all those proofs ARE weak and TMZ connected...
Etc...Etc...Etc...

So TMZ, SONY and the Jackson family are all in this together to cover up a crime?
All this with huge clues and numerology witch Michael was involved in planing??

Well that is just not realistic thinking... It simply just doesn't make sens.

Connect the dots.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

Puff

November 23, 2010, 07:31:02 AM
Quote from: "jono"

But let me try again:

Then..?
Etc...Etc...Etc...

So TMZ, SONY and the Jackson family are all in this together to cover up a crime?
All this with huge clues and numerology witch Michael was involved in planing??

Well that is just not realistic thinking... It simply just doesn't make sens.

Connect the dots.

Who said the Jackson family are in this with TMZ and SONY...? Re-read Randy's tweets,please... They speak volumes....
WHY they never gave us a little hint about TIAI and TS if this hoax is SO important?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

November 23, 2010, 07:33:32 AM

Again:

As the Lawyer says:

You didn't see that before on Mayoras' blog either ;)
There have been many blogs and threads on Elvis forums already about the validity of the DNA evidence, so this is really nothing new.

At least I remembered reading it somewhere and took the effort to search for it before posting something that only causes confusion and prejudice. But I get it Mo: no sorry, no problem. Don't admit you were wrong, I'm fine with it all.

So, according to some people Mike was murdered by TS, TMZ, the Jacksons and Sony and whoever more involved. Now that is a theory I would like to have seen worked out and making sense. Good luck with it. I'll stick to my own common sense if y'all don't mind. The whole hoax is now being questioned due to a post that clearly wasn't that well researched as people thought, because it missed one very important fact: we already knew that! After seeing the lack of common sense, the bashing of nearly everyone and the big turn towards murder, I wonder who is testing who here lately...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 23, 2010, 07:41:44 AM
Long before the TS began their post and I thought that Michael is alive, I do not doubt that Eliza samples with DNA testing to be true. The problem here is how it is handling this case, all sequenced and necessary formal steps to be performed in these proceedings (custody chain), we assume that this is to demand that the person does not run the risk of be unknown and you can get a fair trial. If this has not been met, how you can get (if hypothetical, I know Eliza said it was unthinkable) to exhume the body of Vernon Presley or "Elvis"?.
Perhaps neither LMP nor Elvis Presley Enterprises (they must be very well advised by their lawyers) were not concerned about this case because they know very well that the chain of custody is not fulfilled and therefore the case of Eliza will be rejected.
A TS, explanations allow us to eliminate the problematic nature of things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

November 23, 2010, 07:49:00 AM
Ok so everybody is talking about TS's authenticity on this thread now instead of the today's re-direct so I will too!  :D

We all think Michael is alive, right?  That he faked his death?  I'll answer for us and  say YES.

Would it not make sense then, that Michael also provided us with an informer, to show all the "coincidences" and to open our eyes and minds to what's going on in the world, if that is part of the reason for the hoax?  If Michael has planned this hoax meticulously (which he obviously has), wouldn't he want people to not only figure out that he faked his death but also some reasons WHY?  I was aware of a lot of the conspiracies in the world today long before June 25th but a lot of people weren't.  Many had no idea until TIAI was re-directing to some conspiracies and it made people start to wonder how it's connected to Michael and him faking his death.  He wants people to wake up and a whole lot more of us need to in order for him to come back.

Whether or not you think TS is legit (and I do), we really do need to think for ourselves and not be blindly led by those who have been lying to us our whole lives.  It just makes sense to me that if Michael has planned this hoax so well, he would also give us someone to help us out.  But TS can't give everything away, that's not part of the plan and it's very possible that TS doesn't have all the answers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

November 23, 2010, 08:01:33 AM

At least I remembered reading it somewhere and took the effort to search for it before posting something that only causes confusion and prejudice. But I get it Mo: no sorry, no problem. Don't admit you were wrong, I'm fine with it all.
So, according to some people Mike was murdered by TS, TMZ, the Jacksons and Sony and whoever more involved. Now that is a theory I would like to have seen worked out and making sense. Good luck with it. I'll stick to my own common sense if y'all don't mind. The whole hoax is now being questioned due to a post that clearly wasn't that well researched as people thought, because it missed one very important fact: we already knew that! After seeing the lack of common sense, the bashing of nearly everyone and the big turn towards murder, I wonder who is testing who here lately...

It's not about who is right and who is wrong.. it's about sharing information.. We DIDN'T know that and not because we didn't read the probate lawyer's blog, but simply because that is NOT what we were looking for...You didn't read the probate blog either, otherwise it wouldn't have taken you 4 days to post it.
If you knew these information even before Mo's post why haven't you shared them? I think it's a pretty huge thing and not a BS
BTW I began questioning TS even before Mo's post....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 08:08:35 AM
This is incredible, it really is.  How many people REALLY put all their faith in TS and TIAI being 100% genuine? Show of hands?  I chose to think he likely was, not because of the Elvis stuff or the numerology or the bible redirects (anyone could have done that), but because of the predictions he made which seemed to be accurate. Or at least pretty close. However never once did I get my hopes up that he was Michael or acting on behalf of him, because we simply don't know, he could be anyone.  Nor did I come here every day hanging on his every word, hoping for another redirect.  I took notice of them but they are not why I was ever here. And they weren't what I put my faith in, I put my faith in my own common sense.
 Someone could very well be stringing us along, keeping us all coming here day after day looking for another "sign", but I'd never put so much faith in any person I have never met to actually follow them completely with no reservations.  If he had never appeared I'd still be here and if he turns out to be a fraud I won't be devastated, I'd take my hat off to him for being very clever. It's amazing that so much is being made of the Eliza evidence when we have yet to see how that all plays out.  There could be more to it than we know.  I refuse to believe for a second Michael was murdered by Sony or anyone else and that this is all a cover up because if it is it's not a very professional one.  IMO Sony is in on the whole thing just as much as the Jacksons are. Whether TS is or isn't genuine isn't an issue for me because I never put too much importance on him in the first place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

paula-c

November 23, 2010, 08:21:53 AM
I never thought that Michael was killed by SONY or TMZ, in fact I still think he is alive, the problem is that if Eliza is a set of stages in the process were not met, and put much emphasis on TS their post about the case of Eliza, do not speak of the parallels between Elvis and Michael obviously there, I mean the case of Eliza.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 23, 2010, 08:59:02 AM
Quote from: "trustno1"
This is incredible, it really is.  How many people REALLY put all their faith in TS and TIAI being 100% genuine? Show of hands?  I chose to think he likely was, not because of the Elvis stuff or the numerology or the bible redirects (anyone could have done that), but because of the predictions he made which seemed to be accurate. Or at least pretty close. However never once did I get my hopes up that he was Michael or acting on behalf of him, because we simply don't know, he could be anyone.  Nor did I come here every day hanging on his every word, hoping for another redirect.  I took notice of them but they are not why I was ever here. And they weren't what I put my faith in, I put my faith in my own common sense.

I am putting my Hand up to say that I beLIEve in TS being 100% part of the Hoax and 100% Michael... and I am really, really enjoying the journey!  ;) XX

Does it mean that I beLIEve everything TS says? NO! not at all! I see TS as a SILENT Teacher & a guide who shows us the various "theatres" where various part of the Greatest Show on Earth are being played ... and invite us to "play" and "live" the Hoax... it is a trip of constant discovery where we have to Think for ourselves and where we learn from our mistakes... Sometime, the fall into a rabbit hole is... sort of painful... how did get there? Please get me out of here?... but resurfacing gets better each time!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

~Souza~Topic starter

November 23, 2010, 09:09:41 AM

It's not about who is right and who is wrong.. it's about sharing information.. We DIDN'T know that and not because we didn't read the probate lawyer's blog, but simply because that is NOT what we were looking for...You didn't read the probate blog either, otherwise it wouldn't have taken you 4 days to post it.
If you knew these information even before Mo's post why haven't you shared them? I think it's a pretty huge thing and not a BS

You could have known it, because it was on the blog all along.  remember I read it on multiple blogs and I even discussed this with Mo moths ago. I was attacked for not sharing info, while all of us have already seen this, TS even shard this blog in his posts.

For your information: I am pretty busy in my personal life at the moment and don't have time to defend myself when you or Mo are attacking me for things untrue every second of the day. Sometimes things in real life are more important and the hoax discussions need to be put on hold. You can not blame me for the fact that you both missed this information in the blogs. After people kept saying I withheld information, I started to search where I read the information and started with the blogs of the lawyers.

My sincere apologies you had to wait 4 whole days for it, but you could have read the blogs yourselves. Since you were discussing what the lawyer had said, I assumed you did read the blogs. Apparently I was wrong, my bad. Never assume things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

November 23, 2010, 09:28:38 AM

You could have known it, because it was on the blog all along.  remember I read it on multiple blogs and I even discussed this with Mo moths ago. I was attacked for not sharing info, while all of us have already seen this, TS even shard this blog in his posts.

For your information: I am pretty busy in my personal life at the moment and don't have time to defend myself when you or Mo are attacking me for things untrue every second of the day. Sometimes things in real life are more important and the hoax discussions need to be put on hold. You can not blame me for the fact that you both missed this information in the blogs. After people kept saying I withheld information, I started to search where I read the information and started with the blogs of the lawyers.

My sincere apologies you had to wait 4 whole days for it, but you could have read the blogs yourselves. Since you were discussing what the lawyer had said, I assumed you did read the blogs. Apparently I was wrong, my bad. Never assume things.

You have missed a part of my previous reply maybe.....
We DIDN'T know that and not because we didn't read the probate lawyer's blog, but simply because that is NOT what we were looking for.
And I think I don't have to explain again why....
We are going nowhere, those things are here now.... I've explained my point of view many times already...Mo did the same.. You are free to believe whoever and whatever you want... not being disrespectful, but we can't twist things in the way we like because sometimes the truth is in front of our eyes, crystal clear....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions