*Mo*

Re: TIAI 11/23
November 23, 2010, 04:42:03 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
People are confused about TS because of some theories flying around, without a solid reason. Mo only posted that Eliza's DNA evidence hasn't been collected in a legal way, that changes nothing about the case itself, unless the judge decides that he needs more evidence than that.

That the DNA evidence hasn't been collected in a legal way changes EVERYTHING about the case itself.  It shows that the persons who submitted the DNA are NOT identified, and despite testing showed a family connection it's NOT proven that the DNA came from in example Elvis/Jesse, Donna Presley and Brenda Smith.

Although there have been a few threads about Elvis since the start of the hoax forums, it wasn't until TS posted Update #6 that people really started looking into it.  It was TS who literally shoved the Elvis/MJ issue down our throats, and who kept on redirecting to Eliza's court case related websites.

While calling Linda Hood Sigmon Jesse's informer, TS suggested to get media attention for this court case.  It was already KNOWN last year that Linda did no longer support Eliza because Eliza refused to drop the case, despite Jesse's request to drop it.  TS even said that Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy, yet still he suggested getting media attention for this court case.

And now it turns out that there's not even Legal Evidence supporting Eliza's case I'm not surprised that people are starting to doubt TS' intentions and credibility.  I myself have a LOT of unanswered questions as well, yet TS prefers to keep redirecting like nothing happened while several people have already asked him for an explanation.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 23, 2010, 05:03:56 AM
To TS:

If you made up all this, to cover your crimes, then don't you think it's the fucking time to come and have the balls to SPEAK? People called me crazy because I always felt you are involved in something BAD. I just think we DESERVE an explanation, so drop the stupid redirects and Bible quotes and come and SPEAK!
Don't you think it's the time yet? What do you want? To gather millions of people blindly believing you and then your mission will be fulfilled? (to cover the crimes)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

November 23, 2010, 05:50:03 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
To TS:

If you made up all this, to cover your crimes, then don't you think it's the fucking time to come and have the balls to SPEAK? People called me crazy because I always felt you are involved in something BAD. I just think we DESERVE an explanation, so drop the stupid redirects and Bible quotes and come and SPEAK!
Don't you think it's the time yet? What do you want? To gather millions of people blindly believing you and then your mission will be fulfilled? (to cover the crimes)

PLEASE READ

5-10. Hoax, Accident, Murder, or Suicide?

Speaking of truth: some have questioned why the TIAI information is cold or mechanical, and not very flowery or intimate; and a similar question has been asked, why I don’t respond to PM’s, etc. When the time is right, the reasons for these things will be very clear. Yet to a certain extent, I will attempt to explain (or re-explain) these things now; and then more fully, at the right time.

I already spend a very large amount of time on the redirects and updates, etc. So I really don’t have time left to communicate on other levels, as well (PM, e-mail, etc); sorry, but that’s just the way that it is (at least for now).

If the information comes across as cold: please recognize that it is cold in the sense of being cold-hard evidence, but not coming from a cold or hard heart. In fact, although I have complimented numerous people by name (or username) in this forum and elsewhere: I have never once mentioned any forum member by name in a negative context. At times, I have responded to specific complaints, etc; but in those cases, I have not given any name (or link to the statement that I am responding to). I have done this because I’m not here to hurt anyone’s feelings; I’m only here to defend truth.

Since this website is for MJDH INVESTIGATORS: I do my best to provide cold-hard tangible evidence for the sake of investigation—not for the sake of exhilaration! If investigation leads to truth which makes you happy, that’s great! But consider it as a bonus, and not the ultimate purpose. The ultimate purpose for genuine investigation is to find out the truth—regardless of whether the truth you find makes you happy or sad, etc.

In fact, many non-believers have accused us of thinking that MJ is alive merely because we are in denial, and don’t want to accept that he is dead. But if we are real investigators, then our feelings should not get in the way of our investigation. We should want to know if he is really dead; and if he’s really alive, then we should be able to back it up with cold-hard facts, not mere wishful fantasies.

This is why the information that I provide is, for the most part, cold-hard evidence. In fact, beware of anyone who tries to convince you of anything whatsoever (whether related to MJ or not)—based primarily upon warm fuzzies, and not upon good solid evidence. Personally, I never have and never will try to convince you of anything, without some fairly strong evidence to back it up.

And this is why I have spent a lot of time on the hoax numerology. It may seem cold, dry, and mechanical; but it is tangible evidence, that you can sink your teeth into. It is positively not based upon feelings; and at least for those who understand statistics, it is a category of hard evidence stands head and shoulders above all of the other evidence. As stated in the title of Update #4, it truly is the “Greatest Proof of Hoax, Not Murder”.

One idea expressed against the numerology was that the numbers are not what we should focus on; rather, we should focus on the real good clues like “pains” in the memorial. This person most likely has not spent years in music production. If this was a murder plot: it would be very easy to edit the “s” sound into the audio. We could even do it back in the analogue days, when everything was on tape; but now with computers and digital, it’s a thousand times easier.

The “s” may be evidence that something is strange; but it isn’t the least evidence against murder. And there are many other clues that have been found and discussed, and yet could be from a murder plot, not a hoax plot. This is why I focus mainly on the clues from MJ himself before the “death”, and from the rest of the family; these are the sources for clues that are the most reliable (least likely to be involved with murder).

Much of the numerology and timing came from MJ before the “death”; and even after 6-25-09, the family was involved in the memorial and burial timing (as well as the Liberian Girl pictures, etc).

Next to the numerology, Gilda is the greatest proof of hoax, not murder—because it comes from MJ himself. Being a big fan of old movies: no doubt MJ knew that Mundson/Macready, who faked his death, shared the same birthday with MJ {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilda; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}. Yet this is not nearly as strong as the numerology—because Gilda by coincidence is one chance in thousands (the quantity of Hollywood movies available for MJ to remake, especially old ones); but the numerology timing by chance is one chance in trillions or more.

Quite the opposite of the numerology being useless, it is actually the key which unlocks the rest of the hoax: when, why, how, who, etc. It shows the “when”, with all the times that were planned; and it also shows that it was planned for many years—which rules out the idea that MJ got sick, and all of sudden decided to fake his death, or any other “last-minute” fake death theories (almost died, but was revived at UCLA, etc).

The 12:21 and the 9-9-09 show some of the major “why’s” of the hoax: the end of the world is near (12-21-2012); turn the NWO upside down (666 to 999); and 777 + 999 = 1776 represents the greatest demonstration for freedom (July 4, 1776), as well as exposing the Illuminati (May 1, 1776), etc.

Although the “how” and “who” of the hoax are not as important as the “when” and especially “why”—yet the numerology does give a few clues even in these areas. It shows some of the “how”—such as no MJ double just happened to die at the exact year, day, and hour. It shows that MJ does have some help from government agents: 333 FBI pages released (the Dangerous formula); and on top of that, it was planned for release on the end of the world date: 12-21 (except it got delayed one day by bad weather). This in turn helps to explain some of the legality questions, etc.

The numerology even shows some of the “who”: such as Kenny Ortega, TII director; he would be the one to have the poster come out on 9-9-09, and release the film 7 weeks later, and edit the duration to 111 minutes (and add the bam after the credits, etc). This also explains why Kenny was closely involved with the memorial and burial {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Ortega; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}. The family did not think that he was a murderer, even though some had already mentioned murder before the burial.

Last but not least: the numerology shows very powerfully that the MJ “death” was not an accident (homicide), or murder (intentional), or suicide. It couldn’t be an accident, because few if any of the times would’ve happened by chance. Murder is a little more plausible, because it would provide a source for all the timing being planned. However, the huge problem here is that the family was involved in at least some of the timing (like the burial).

Worse yet, MJ is the source of much of the numbers and timing; so if MJ was involved in planning his own murder, it would qualify more as assisted suicide. And again, would the family help him carry out a suicide plan? Would they go along with the Liberian Girl pictures, as well as the hoax numerology timing?

For some strange reason, there are people who must want to believe that MJ is really dead—in spite of all the evidence. Well, even though suicide with the help of the family is totally bizarre: it fits the evidence far better than the accident or murder theory!

So for those who just can’t resist the urge to think that MJ is really dead, here is some excellent advice from jacilovesmichael (redirect for 4-8). “And think of this: even if he did kill himself, there’s no way it was an accident. I would never believe in that theory. But either way, he has exposed the lies in the media and the corruption in our world. And either way, everything was planned. Dead or alive, I’ve been awakened by what ever happened or didn’t happen on June 25th.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

*Mo*

November 23, 2010, 06:02:10 AM
Quote from: "jono"
To TS:

PLEASE READ

5-10. Hoax, Accident, Murder, or Suicide?

I already spend a very large amount of time on the redirects and updates, etc. So I really don’t have time left to communicate on other levels, as well (PM, e-mail, etc); sorry, but that’s just the way that it is (at least for now).

Redirecting a website only takes a few minutes.  TS' posts are long, but it's 75 days ago since he last posted.  I can't imagine he's been writing on a new post for 75 days already, if so then he's writing a novel.

My days have 24 hours like everyone else's, yet I do have the time to write long posts, reply here on the boards, answer my emails & PMs, spend time on other forums, get my work done and take care of two children, the dogs and the cats.  I even have time to go out, attend gigs and spend time with family in the weekends.

So the "I don’t have time left to communicate on other levels" comment is a pretty week excuse to avoid giving some answers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 06:11:22 AM
@Mo - That is one fierce post  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

November 23, 2010, 06:16:51 AM
Quote from: "Tarja"
thisisalsoit.com is getting 776 pageviews per day and making USD 2.33 daily. thisisalsoit.com has 148 backlinks according to yahoo and currently not listed in Dmoz directory. thisisalsoit.com is hosted in United States at GoDaddy.com data center. thisisalsoit.com is most populer in ITALY. Estimeted worth of thisisalsoit.com is USD 1700.9 according to websiteoutlook

so they also get money. This  looks more "trustful" day by day. At this moment  nothing could make me think they are not related to SONY to cover a crime. That's why TS is desperatelly promoting anything by SONY. It's horrible... I can't believe what's happening

I really can't believe what is happening on this board lately. What about relax and take a breath and THINK again?

TS is not making money, he needs to sell that domain first, and who is paying 1700$ for it? No one. This site is worth a lot more, and I am not rich either.

The 2.33$ a day is only when you have Google Ads on your site. TS doesn't even HAVE a site, so he doesn't make money with it. He only redirects.

People are confused about TS because of some theories flying around, without a solid reason. Mo only posted that Eliza's DNA evidence hasn't been collected in a legal way, that changes nothing about the case itself, unless the judge decides that he needs more evidence than that. All of a sudden people forget everything TS has ever written. Mo can say that he can predict things only because he is connected to TMZ. That might be true, but that doesn't explain why TS has that much info about all things NOT connected with TMZ.

TS had a plot to murder Mike with Sony? And they planned that for 20+ years? Or they knew Mike was planning this death hoax because Mike told them all? And so they disguised a double to appear on TV as Dave Dave? Okay...

Oh, and the family are all cold-hearted bastards, because the promote the hoax as well, all of them! Not one person in the family loves him enough to make this stop? Instead they all laugh about it.

Or TS is in on the hoax to fool us. In that case I would like to see someone debunk it all. I tried it, because I DO think for myself and do not just believe anything TS says, and I couldn't. Good luck with that.

This is exactly what I don't understand. If TS is fooling us then what exactly are Sony gaining? Not that much money from us and the small amount of people who follow TS not even everyone is even ok with the new album. (I'm not loving it to be honest as I have said before). I think it would make more sense for TS to be a crazed fan than part of a murder cover up. (which would indeed have to be an extemely crazed fan to have lasted this long and to have come out with so much info). What I cannot for the life of me understand is why people have switched from being believers and following TS, to doubt being created, to 'BAM' ok actually TS might be covering up a murder?? Have I missed something? Yes I have read the thread on Eliza but I just don't get how people can so easily forget everything we have learned about MJ and his 'death' over the last year an a half..not all of this was what TS said, I didn't come here because of TS, I came because I knew something wasn't right and things didn't add up. So does this mean you were all just here because of what TS said? And now there is doubt, MJ was murdered? Please help me understand this. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

November 23, 2010, 06:20:42 AM

Okay, since this is all only because of Mo's recent post about the DNA evidence, I will try again. I already replied in that thread that the fact that Eliza's DNA proof didn't go through a court progress wasn't new at all. The lawyer would have mispresented the case, Eliza is a fake, now TS is a fake and Sony, TS and TMZ are covering up a murder plot. All because Mo posted something that has been available to you all since the start. Mo, as you were a little pissed off that I never posted that information, here it is and notice you have had this info since day 1.

The Elvis Presley Conspiracy (Part IV): What does it all mean?

Many people have contacted me wondering about the final installment in The Probate Lawyer Blog's coverage of Eliza Presley and her efforts to prove she's telling the truth about The Elvis Presley Conspiracy.  Here are the prior installments to refresh your memory.  I promised I would share my personal thoughts about Eliza's DNA and other evidence.

Now I am able to report that I have read all of Eliza's reports from the Paleo-DNA Laboratory in Ontario, Canada, which analyzed the DNA.  In fact, it's only one of many labs that have examined the DNA at different times.  But it's the only lab to have issued reports about all the various samples.

This Paleo-DNA lab reports show:

Eliza and "Jesse" are "1.6 x 10 [to the fifth power] times more likely to be half-siblings as compared to an untested, unrelated person of the general population.  These statistics indicate that these two individuals are likely to be biologically related as half-siblings sharing one parent."  The report shows a match of 9 out of the 13 "loci" tested.
The likelihood of Jesse being Eliza's father is zero (apparently 11 out of 13 matching "loci" is needed for that).
Jesse and Brenda Smith [the recognized maternal first cousin of Elvis] are 418 times more likely to be related than someone from the general population, suggesting they are biologically related.  6 out of 13 "loci" match.
Jesse and Donna Presley [the recognized paternal first cousin of Elvis] are 45.7 times more likely to be related than the general public, again indicating they are likely to be biologically related.  5 out of 9 "loci" match.
Eliza and Donna Presley are 31.95 times more likely to be related, so once again, they are likely to be related.  5 out of 9 "loci" match.
The 2002 FOX TV Jesse sample was a 100% match with the 2008 Jesse sample (the pink envelope sent to Eliza).  All 13 out of 13 "loci" match.
The matching number of "loci" determines if there is a genetic match of kinship.  The closer the relationship between people tested means more "loci" will match.  Each person would match himself or herself 100%, and no one else (unless there was an identical twin).

With these reports, there are way too many matching "loci" for all of this to be a coincidence.

These reports show that Eliza and the person now referred to by many as "Jesse" are half-siblings, and Jesse in turn is biologically related to the known cousins on both sides of the family tree to Elvis Presley.  Because Elvis never had any full siblings (other than a twin, Jessie, who was stillborn), no one else could match cousins on both sides but Elvis himself.

Think about it -- who else is related that close to your cousins on both sides of your family?  Only you and your siblings.  Even your children and parents wouldn't match as close because they only share half of your DNA.

And I'm not the only one who read the reports and came to this conclusion.  Suzanne Stratford did another report for FOX 8 TV News about Eliza's DNA evidence, which you can watch here.  This report concludes that the samples do match.

Eliza also sent the results to another independent DNA company to verify the results.  The lab owner, Dr. Donald Yates, said publicly that the DNA supported Eliza's claim and that Jesse had to be Elvis.  And yes, he said, this means that Elvis is alive.  Here's a Memphis newspaper article about it.

Does this mean the world is ready to believe Eliza?

Not quite yet.
Elvis' death is a "truth" that has been accepted for more than 30 years.  Eliza is literally trying to rewrite history.  She's going to need absolute, undeniable proof before she can garner widespread acceptance.  But, she's spent too many years of her life battling those who don't want the truth to come out to stop now.

While the evidence I've seen is strong and compelling, I believe the public will need to see something more direct and concrete to prove a conspiracy this strong.  Relying on blind samples provided by cousins, outside of the court process, is not enough to change the history books.

There are only two ways to do so.

One would be for Lisa Marie Presley to come forward and provide a little saliva for a DNA test. The attorney for Elvis Presley Enterprises said in the past that Lisa Marie won't, because once she does it for one person, then she'll have to do it for everyone claiming to be related to Elvis.

The problem with that excuse is that Eliza is the only one who has ever presented enough evidence to convince a judge to reopen a Presley Estate.  No one else has gotten that far.

Second, if Lisa Marie provides her DNA once, there would be a record of it and she wouldn't have to ever submit it again.  The one sample could be tested against anyone claiming to be related to Elvis.  So why not do it?

So far, she refused to cooperate when asked by the FOX TV News team in Cleveland, even though it would have quickly ended this entire debate.  In fact, Lisa Marie moved to London shortly after Eliza Presley's lawsuit was refiled last August.

Eliza tells me that she will try to compel Lisa Marie to provide her DNA through the ongoing court case, but if Lisa Marie remains in Europe, that's not going to happen.

Which means there is only one other option to conclusively expose the conspiracy to the world.  Vernon's grave would have to be exhumed and his body tested.  And while they're at it, Elvis' grave should be opened as well.

I know, it sounds very distasteful, and I've asked Eliza about doing that very thing.  She doesn't want to do it, unless she absolutely has to.  When I first asked her about that possibility, she said it was "unthinkable".

I for one believe there is no choice if Eliza wants to prove she's telling the truth ... unless Lisa Marie Presley changes her mind and donates a little saliva.

Exhuming bodies of famous people for DNA testing has been done before.  Here's an article I wrote about famed football player George "The Gipp" Gipper.  His body was exhumed for testing because of people claiming to be heirs.

In the book I co-wrote with Danielle Mayoras, Trial & Heirs:  Famous Fortune Fights!, we include the story of Sonny Bono.  A sample was taken from his body for paternity testing, based on a claim of someone who said he was Bono's secret love-child.

Will Eliza's journey come to this?  We'll have to see.  Eliza Presley's court case is back on track and scheduled to come to a head this summer.  Hopefully, Lisa Marie will reconsider her position and not force Eliza to do what she really doesn't want to do -- seek court permission to exhume Vernon's body.

Until that moment comes, we have to examine the evidence that's there.  Is the DNA evidence foolproof?  No.  While Dr. Yates and others are prepared to say, under oath, that it's definitive, there is the issue of proof in terms where the samples came from.  

Eliza can establish the chain of custody showing how she obtained the samples.  But for people to accept it, they have to believe her tale about how she got the DNA.

In other words, what if she's making the whole thing up?  That's something I've thought about at length (I am a lawyer, after all).  If Eliza invented all of this, and the DNA isn't from Presley relatives but is really from her own cousins, and none of them are Elvis relations, then all of the following would have to be true:

Jesse would have to be "in on it," because his DNA matches Eliza's -- so they really are half-siblings.
That would mean either she or Jesse would have had to track the other down, despite their age difference, because Eliza was adopted as a baby and didn't know she had a brother.
They would have also had to track down cousins from both sides of Jesse's family, which again would have been tough because Eliza was adopted.
The would-be-scam would have been started back in at least 2001, because that's when the Dr. Hinton book about Elvis being alive was published.
The scammers would have had to fool Suzanne Stratford and her bosses at FOX 8 TV News (unless they're in on it, of course), because they never would have done the stories if they thought Eliza and Jesse were committing fraud.
They would had to have fooled Dr. Yates and his DNA company, as well as Shirley Mason (the graphologist), among many others -- not to mention the Missouri Attorney General.
Plus, they would have had to plan to submit the Jesse DNA to FOX 8 TV News back in 2002 and then wait to spring their master plan into action in 2008, because Eliza's 2008 sample from the pink Elvis envelope and the 2002 Jesse sample that FOX 8 TV News had tested match each other.  Why begin a scam in 2001 only to wait until 2008 to see it through?

Not to mention the fact that if this was all a master scheme to defraud the public, through a court proceeding, why would they have done it knowing that it would be so easy for their plan to fall apart?  Elvis Presley Enterprises simply has to march into court with the DNA of Lisa Marie, or either one of the two cousins tested for that matter, and they could prove in a snap that it's not true ... unless, of course, it IS true.

In other words, if this was a fraud, it would be so easy for the "Presley" camp to disprove it that no one would think they could get away with it   Yet no one has come forward in the court case to stop Eliza.

I'm sorry, but I just don't buy how they could have pulled all this off if it was a giant scam.  As hard as it was for me to believe, as an attorney, that Elvis may actually be alive, I find it much more believable that all this evidence is legitimate than Eliza and several others having engineered this entire scam years ago, knowing that it would involve testing of DNA.

But again, no one will believe it for certain unless Lisa Marie Presley cooperates or Vernon's body is exhumed.

That will silence all the doubters.  There would be no way to fake that DNA.

Stay tuned until this summer.  That's when the real fun begins.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What redirect or explanation should TS give you and for what? This info we all already had for months, if only people would READ before they freak out.

So, why were we attacking TS again?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 06:31:22 AM
I think TS is going to keep it....in the closet
[youtube:2t8ijaom]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86bm0HZSw8Y[/youtube:2t8ijaom]
I think he only gets out of there when he has no paper left to...........
[attachment=0:2t8ijaom]toilet.jpg[/attachment:2t8ijaom]

;)
Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

November 23, 2010, 06:40:06 AM

Okay, since this is all only because of Mo's recent post about the DNA evidence, I will try again. I already replied in that thread that the fact that Eliza's DNA proof didn't go through a court progress wasn't new at all. The lawyer would have mispresented the case, Eliza is a fake, now TS is a fake and Sony, TS and TMZ are covering up a murder plot. All because Mo posted something that has been available to you all since the start. Mo, as you were a little pissed off that I never posted that information, here it is and notice you have had this info since day 1.

The Elvis Presley Conspiracy (Part IV): What does it all mean?

Many people have contacted me wondering about the final installment in The Probate Lawyer Blog's coverage of Eliza Presley and her efforts to prove she's telling the truth about The Elvis Presley Conspiracy.  Here are the prior installments to refresh your memory.  I promised I would share my personal thoughts about Eliza's DNA and other evidence.

Now I am able to report that I have read all of Eliza's reports from the Paleo-DNA Laboratory in Ontario, Canada, which analyzed the DNA.  In fact, it's only one of many labs that have examined the DNA at different times.  But it's the only lab to have issued reports about all the various samples.

This Paleo-DNA lab reports show:

Eliza and "Jesse" are "1.6 x 10 [to the fifth power] times more likely to be half-siblings as compared to an untested, unrelated person of the general population.  These statistics indicate that these two individuals are likely to be biologically related as half-siblings sharing one parent."  The report shows a match of 9 out of the 13 "loci" tested.
The likelihood of Jesse being Eliza's father is zero (apparently 11 out of 13 matching "loci" is needed for that).
Jesse and Brenda Smith [the recognized maternal first cousin of Elvis] are 418 times more likely to be related than someone from the general population, suggesting they are biologically related.  6 out of 13 "loci" match.
Jesse and Donna Presley [the recognized paternal first cousin of Elvis] are 45.7 times more likely to be related than the general public, again indicating they are likely to be biologically related.  5 out of 9 "loci" match.
Eliza and Donna Presley are 31.95 times more likely to be related, so once again, they are likely to be related.  5 out of 9 "loci" match.
The 2002 FOX TV Jesse sample was a 100% match with the 2008 Jesse sample (the pink envelope sent to Eliza).  All 13 out of 13 "loci" match.
The matching number of "loci" determines if there is a genetic match of kinship.  The closer the relationship between people tested means more "loci" will match.  Each person would match himself or herself 100%, and no one else (unless there was an identical twin).

With these reports, there are way too many matching "loci" for all of this to be a coincidence.

These reports show that Eliza and the person now referred to by many as "Jesse" are half-siblings, and Jesse in turn is biologically related to the known cousins on both sides of the family tree to Elvis Presley.  Because Elvis never had any full siblings (other than a twin, Jessie, who was stillborn), no one else could match cousins on both sides but Elvis himself.

Think about it -- who else is related that close to your cousins on both sides of your family?  Only you and your siblings.  Even your children and parents wouldn't match as close because they only share half of your DNA.

And I'm not the only one who read the reports and came to this conclusion.  Suzanne Stratford did another report for FOX 8 TV News about Eliza's DNA evidence, which you can watch here.  This report concludes that the samples do match.

Eliza also sent the results to another independent DNA company to verify the results.  The lab owner, Dr. Donald Yates, said publicly that the DNA supported Eliza's claim and that Jesse had to be Elvis.  And yes, he said, this means that Elvis is alive.  Here's a Memphis newspaper article about it.

Does this mean the world is ready to believe Eliza?

Not quite yet.
Elvis' death is a "truth" that has been accepted for more than 30 years.  Eliza is literally trying to rewrite history.  She's going to need absolute, undeniable proof before she can garner widespread acceptance.  But, she's spent too many years of her life battling those who don't want the truth to come out to stop now.

While the evidence I've seen is strong and compelling, I believe the public will need to see something more direct and concrete to prove a conspiracy this strong.  Relying on blind samples provided by cousins, outside of the court process, is not enough to change the history books.

There are only two ways to do so.

One would be for Lisa Marie Presley to come forward and provide a little saliva for a DNA test. The attorney for Elvis Presley Enterprises said in the past that Lisa Marie won't, because once she does it for one person, then she'll have to do it for everyone claiming to be related to Elvis.

The problem with that excuse is that Eliza is the only one who has ever presented enough evidence to convince a judge to reopen a Presley Estate.  No one else has gotten that far.

Second, if Lisa Marie provides her DNA once, there would be a record of it and she wouldn't have to ever submit it again.  The one sample could be tested against anyone claiming to be related to Elvis.  So why not do it?

So far, she refused to cooperate when asked by the FOX TV News team in Cleveland, even though it would have quickly ended this entire debate.  In fact, Lisa Marie moved to London shortly after Eliza Presley's lawsuit was refiled last August.

Eliza tells me that she will try to compel Lisa Marie to provide her DNA through the ongoing court case, but if Lisa Marie remains in Europe, that's not going to happen.

Which means there is only one other option to conclusively expose the conspiracy to the world.  Vernon's grave would have to be exhumed and his body tested.  And while they're at it, Elvis' grave should be opened as well.

I know, it sounds very distasteful, and I've asked Eliza about doing that very thing.  She doesn't want to do it, unless she absolutely has to.  When I first asked her about that possibility, she said it was "unthinkable".

I for one believe there is no choice if Eliza wants to prove she's telling the truth ... unless Lisa Marie Presley changes her mind and donates a little saliva.

Exhuming bodies of famous people for DNA testing has been done before.  Here's an article I wrote about famed football player George "The Gipp" Gipper.  His body was exhumed for testing because of people claiming to be heirs.

In the book I co-wrote with Danielle Mayoras, Trial & Heirs:  Famous Fortune Fights!, we include the story of Sonny Bono.  A sample was taken from his body for paternity testing, based on a claim of someone who said he was Bono's secret love-child.

Will Eliza's journey come to this?  We'll have to see.  Eliza Presley's court case is back on track and scheduled to come to a head this summer.  Hopefully, Lisa Marie will reconsider her position and not force Eliza to do what she really doesn't want to do -- seek court permission to exhume Vernon's body.

Until that moment comes, we have to examine the evidence that's there.  Is the DNA evidence foolproof?  No.  While Dr. Yates and others are prepared to say, under oath, that it's definitive, there is the issue of proof in terms where the samples came from.  

Eliza can establish the chain of custody showing how she obtained the samples.  But for people to accept it, they have to believe her tale about how she got the DNA.

In other words, what if she's making the whole thing up?  That's something I've thought about at length (I am a lawyer, after all).  If Eliza invented all of this, and the DNA isn't from Presley relatives but is really from her own cousins, and none of them are Elvis relations, then all of the following would have to be true:

Jesse would have to be "in on it," because his DNA matches Eliza's -- so they really are half-siblings.
That would mean either she or Jesse would have had to track the other down, despite their age difference, because Eliza was adopted as a baby and didn't know she had a brother.
They would have also had to track down cousins from both sides of Jesse's family, which again would have been tough because Eliza was adopted.
The would-be-scam would have been started back in at least 2001, because that's when the Dr. Hinton book about Elvis being alive was published.
The scammers would have had to fool Suzanne Stratford and her bosses at FOX 8 TV News (unless they're in on it, of course), because they never would have done the stories if they thought Eliza and Jesse were committing fraud.
They would had to have fooled Dr. Yates and his DNA company, as well as Shirley Mason (the graphologist), among many others -- not to mention the Missouri Attorney General.
Plus, they would have had to plan to submit the Jesse DNA to FOX 8 TV News back in 2002 and then wait to spring their master plan into action in 2008, because Eliza's 2008 sample from the pink Elvis envelope and the 2002 Jesse sample that FOX 8 TV News had tested match each other.  Why begin a scam in 2001 only to wait until 2008 to see it through?

Not to mention the fact that if this was all a master scheme to defraud the public, through a court proceeding, why would they have done it knowing that it would be so easy for their plan to fall apart?  Elvis Presley Enterprises simply has to march into court with the DNA of Lisa Marie, or either one of the two cousins tested for that matter, and they could prove in a snap that it's not true ... unless, of course, it IS true.

In other words, if this was a fraud, it would be so easy for the "Presley" camp to disprove it that no one would think they could get away with it   Yet no one has come forward in the court case to stop Eliza.

I'm sorry, but I just don't buy how they could have pulled all this off if it was a giant scam.  As hard as it was for me to believe, as an attorney, that Elvis may actually be alive, I find it much more believable that all this evidence is legitimate than Eliza and several others having engineered this entire scam years ago, knowing that it would involve testing of DNA.

But again, no one will believe it for certain unless Lisa Marie Presley cooperates or Vernon's body is exhumed.

That will silence all the doubters.  There would be no way to fake that DNA.

Stay tuned until this summer.  That's when the real fun begins.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What redirect or explanation should TS give you and for what? This info we all already had for months, if only people would READ before they freak out.

So, why were we attacking TS again?

Word!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

_Anna_

November 23, 2010, 06:45:12 AM
Quote from: "trublu"
Have I missed something? Yes I have read the thread on Eliza but I just don't get how people can so easily forget everything we have learned about MJ and his 'death' over the last year an a half..not all of this was what TS said, I didn't come here because of TS, I came because I knew something wasn't right and things didn't add up. So does this mean you were all just here because of what TS said?[/u] And now there is doubt, MJ was murdered? Please help me understand this. Thank you.
True. I came into the hoax side before even knowing about TS. And after I found out TS I said from the very beginning that it's something shady what I feel about him and his purpose, that my 6th sense which almost never fails me was telling me it's something bad, someone with bad intentions behind it. Since day 1.

And yes, you are right, I myself, like many others I am not here because of TS. The clues we have don't come from TS. Almost none of the important ones.

What happened lately here speaks fot itself, and shows how lies don't live long enough to become old. Sooner or later something has to spill the beans.The problem, i think, it is becuse the people who believe(d) TS blindly and trusted his intentions and took his "evidence" as EVIDENCE, they now fell down from a too high altitude.They hit the ground and they feel like the whole foundation is shaken. Shaken why? Because of TS? He never showed any proof and I keep saying that. People who now think that the whole situation is an illusion, if they do think like that, should do it based on other considerations and not on TS/TIAI.Weigh things and let aside TS. The ones who believe that TS was the base in it all no wonder they feel like they have no base now. The truth is that TS/TIAI never was the base.And if TS/TIAI has been doing a blackmailing mission then look what happened- it is revealed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

November 23, 2010, 06:49:22 AM
Have I missed something? Yes I have read the thread on Eliza but I just don't get how people can so easily forget everything we have learned about MJ and his 'death' over the last year an a half..not all of this was what TS said, I didn't come here because of TS, I came because I knew something wasn't right and things didn't add up. So does this mean you were all just here because of what TS said?[/u] And now there is doubt, MJ was murdered? Please help me understand this. Thank you.
True. I came into the hoax side before even knowing about TS. And after I found out TS I said from the very beginning that it's something shady what I feel about him and his purpose, that my 6th sense which almost never fails me was telling me it's something bad, someone with bad intentions behind it. Since day 1.

And yes, you are right, I myself, like many others I am not here because of TS. The clues we have don't come from TS. Almost none of the important ones.

What happened lately here speaks fot itself, and shows how lies don't live long enough to become old. Sooner or later something has to spill the beans.The problem, i think, it is becuse the people who believe(d) TS blindly and trusted his intentions and took his "evidence" as EVIDENCE, they now fell down from a too high altitude.They hit the ground and they feel like the whole foundation is shaken. Shaken why? Because of TS? He never showed any proof and I keep saying that. People who now think that the whole situation is an illusion, if they do think like that, should do it based on other considerations and not on TS/TIAI.Weigh things and let aside TS. The ones who believe that TS was the base in it all no wonder they feel like they have no base now. The truth is that TS/TIAI never was the base.And if TS/TIAI has been doing a blackmailing mission then look what happened- it is revealed.

Thank you for replying. Ok then I think we need to stat a whole new thread on our evidence that we have gathered on our own without TS and see what conclusion we come to. We need to let go of our feelings and go after the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

November 23, 2010, 06:53:28 AM
I still wonder which lies people mean. About what exactly did TS lie?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

November 23, 2010, 06:55:26 AM

Again: what exactly was revealed and what are the lies TS told us?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

November 23, 2010, 06:56:47 AM
Eliza can establish the chain of custody showing how she obtained the samples.  But for people to accept it, they have to believe her tale about how she got the DNA.[/u][/b]

She can NOT establish the chain of custody after submitting the samples.  During the process of collecting, shipping and testing the DNA samples she and the ones who submitted the DNA samples lost sight of them.

Again:
Chain of Custody refers to the chronological documentation or paper trail, showing the seizure, custody, control, transfer, analysis, and disposition of evidence. The Chain of Custody requires that from the moment the evidence is collected, every transfer of evidence from person to person be documented and that it be provable that nobody else could have accessed that evidence.

Lois Smith gave her the cigarette butts, but can't possibly know what happened to them until Eliza shipped them to have them tested.  Eliza can't possible know who had access to the cigarette butts during shipping.

Donna Presley sent Eliza's children a sealed envelope with strands of her hair in it.  Donna can't possibly know what happened to them while they were shipped, received by Eliza's children, when Eliza locked away the unsealed envelope and what happened to them while Eliza shipped them to have them tested.  Eliza can't possibly know what happened to them either during the whole process.

The exact same thing goes for Jesse's DNA samples.

You can say that Eliza already has the evidence herself which she filed in court accompanied with a sworn statement where the samples came from, but a sworn statement does not equal Chain of Custody.

The ONLY way to prove that these samples indeed came from the persons who say they came from is to perform new Legal Tests, and check if the DNA from the first test matches the second, Legal Test.  Legal DNA testing is not expensive, you can get a Legal DNA Test as from $299 to $400.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

November 23, 2010, 06:57:06 AM
I still wonder which lies people mean. About what exactly did TS lie?

Nobody can prove that TS Has lied I don't think. I certainly am not. But as this doubt seems to have caused some people to now think MJ was murdered I think it will be a good idea to see what we have been able to learn on our own without TS 'guiding' us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions