~Souza~Topic starter

TIAI November 23
November 23, 2010, 02:17:17 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Quote from: "lilwendy"
Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Talking about Jackie O and new memoirs….

Well it looks like there is gonna be some unfolding of mysteries. :-)

So just to review some redirects where TS talked about re: JFK.

R31 – George Cover

R32 – Google Search George

R33 – Murder JFK Jr.

R35 – Conspiracy Murders

R99 – JFK Assassination Cover Up

See You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login “Thisisalsoit.com – to date” for all the redirects.

TIAI Revealed Pt. 7 NWO Powers Control the Media: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TIAI Update #5B DO you Think 4 your Self? Section 5-6: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

To summarize it talks about corruption among leaders, media control, money control, funding agendas, grassy knoll theories and how many know there is a larger conspiracy behind JFK’s death.

Jackie O knew stuff.  I pray she told all in her memoirs.  Jackie O and MJ were friends.  I’m sure MJ was made aware of the corruption and like so many others, they took MJ down (so they thought… hee hee)

And on the 47th anniversary of JFK’s assassination, let’s watch this video with an open mind and allow our eyes to be opened.

[youtube:qjjwbz4v]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LVYgLjlboU[/youtube:qjjwbz4v]

This is a good video, the JFK speech is very much about tearing apart the NWO to bring freedom back to the World; a message that it also very important to MJ.

Today's redirect makes the link between the anniversary of JFK assassination and the release of Vision.  TS is showing us that the JFK assassination is an important event for MJ and that's why HE decided to release HIS Vision DVD on the same day.
Again, it shows that everything is planned!
The choice of article with the tapes to be be revealed next year may also imply that there is a hidden message in the DVD... to be unveiled at a later date.

Thank You TS

With L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

Re: TIAI 11/23
November 23, 2010, 02:22:28 AM
Is TS promoting SONY again…?
I have to remind you that the hidden message in the DVD -famous easter eggs - can be open only from a LEGIT DVD played by a DVD player, and you can't do that with the downloaded version….. I'm going to ask you, is this a marketing idea to sell more copies…?
And about Vision.. they have presented it as a collection of old MJ videos with just one new video, that has been already published all over the web…. So TS is promoting Vision….? Probably, because now people are curious about its hoax connection….
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

November 23, 2010, 02:34:41 AM
Quote from: "Puff"
I have to remind you that the hidden message in the DVD -famous easter eggs - can be open only from a LEGIT DVD played by a DVD player, and you can't do that with the downloaded version….. I'm going to ask you, is this a marketing idea to sell more copies…?
And about Vision.. they have presented it as a collection of old MJ videos with just one new video, that has been already published all over the web…. So TS is promoting Vision….? Probably, because now people are curious about its hoax connection….

Yeah, I think Sony will get mighty rich from a few hundred regular hoaxers...

"thisisalsoit.com is getting 776 pageviews per day"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 23, 2010, 02:42:56 AM
My comment here is just this, for TS, maybe he will not deliberately ingore what's been discussed here anymore, and give an answer

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 02:43:46 AM
i knew this would be a redirect. great job lilwendy. you impress me every time.

there's no doubt in my mind that michael has a connection with the kennedys. JFK was one of the most, if not THE, well loved president the US has had. can you imagine when the truth finally comes out- no cryptic clues- and everyone realizes who has been behind what?
 chaos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Puff

November 23, 2010, 02:45:15 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Puff"

Yeah, I think Sony will get mighty rich from a few hundred regular hoaxers...

"thisisalsoit.com is getting 776 pageviews per day"

Maybe SONY will not get rich ( those 776 visitors will generate $21720.24 if they all buy Vision at amazon.com and €29891.52 if 776 people buy it through the official Michael Jackson website and that's easy earning), it has been already getting rich just with the release of TII- cinema and DVDs- but the point is still the same.... SONY is promoting the hoax..... and Michael is using SONY to send us hoax clues...... I have hard times to believe that....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 23, 2010, 03:21:01 AM
thisisalsoit.com is getting 776 pageviews per day and making USD 2.33 daily. thisisalsoit.com has 148 backlinks according to yahoo and currently not listed in Dmoz directory. thisisalsoit.com is hosted in United States at GoDaddy.com data center. thisisalsoit.com is most populer in ITALY. Estimeted worth of thisisalsoit.com is USD 1700.9 according to websiteoutlook

so they also get money. This  looks more "trustful" day by day. At this moment  nothing could make me think they are not related to SONY to cover a crime. That's why TS is desperatelly promoting anything by SONY. It's horrible... I can't believe what's happening
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

November 23, 2010, 03:26:31 AM
Quote from: "Tarja"
thisisalsoit.com is getting 776 pageviews per day and making USD 2.33 daily. thisisalsoit.com has 148 backlinks according to yahoo and currently not listed in Dmoz directory. thisisalsoit.com is hosted in United States at GoDaddy.com data center. thisisalsoit.com is most populer in ITALY. Estimeted worth of thisisalsoit.com is USD 1700.9 according to websiteoutlook

so they also get money. This  looks more "trustful" day by day. At this moment  nothing could make me think they are not related to SONY to cover a crime. That's why TS is desperatelly promoting anything by SONY. It's horrible... I can't believe what's happening

i don't know what that's all about, but if TIAI was related to a mega corporation like SONY, i think the worth would be more than 1700 dollars. 1700 dollars to SONY is pocket change. but this is interesting nonetheless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Tarja

November 23, 2010, 03:38:32 AM
or maybe we actually take TS too in serious to believe he might be related to Sony (even when I write it sounds strange)  when it might only be just someone else who likes to play games.  I now analyze every possibility
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

November 23, 2010, 03:43:04 AM
I don't think TS is promoting Sony as such because I think Sony is in on the whole thing.  I don't believe for a second all they've done so far is just to con some hoaxers out of a few thousand dollars.  Nor do I think they're covering anything up.  They have far too much to lose by going about it in the way they have if they actually did have something to cover up. They'd be a lot less conspicuous.  IMO anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

~Souza~Topic starter

November 23, 2010, 03:48:27 AM

I really can't believe what is happening on this board lately. What about relax and take a breath and THINK again?

TS is not making money, he needs to sell that domain first, and who is paying 1700$ for it? No one. This site is worth a lot more, and I am not rich either.

The 2.33$ a day is only when you have Google Ads on your site. TS doesn't even HAVE a site, so he doesn't make money with it. He only redirects.

People are confused about TS because of some theories flying around, without a solid reason. Mo only posted that Eliza's DNA evidence hasn't been collected in a legal way, that changes nothing about the case itself, unless the judge decides that he needs more evidence than that. All of a sudden people forget everything TS has ever written. Mo can say that he can predict things only because he is connected to TMZ. That might be true, but that doesn't explain why TS has that much info about all things NOT connected with TMZ.

TS had a plot to murder Mike with Sony? And they planned that for 20+ years? Or they knew Mike was planning this death hoax because Mike told them all? And so they disguised a double to appear on TV as Dave Dave? Okay...

Oh, and the family are all cold-hearted bastards, because the promote the hoax as well, all of them! Not one person in the family loves him enough to make this stop? Instead they all laugh about it.

Or TS is in on the hoax to fool us. In that case I would like to see someone debunk it all. I tried it, because I DO think for myself and do not just believe anything TS says, and I couldn't. Good luck with that.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

November 23, 2010, 03:49:43 AM

You got to be kidding me? If Sony is covering up a crime then the Jackson family is doing the same thing... You got to put all the pieces together, not just a few of them.

With L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

_Anna_

November 23, 2010, 03:58:28 AM

I really can't believe what is happening on this board lately. What about relax and take a breath and THINK again?

TS is not making money, he needs to sell that domain first, and who is paying 1700$ for it? No one. This site is worth a lot more, and I am not rich either.

The 2.33$ a day is only when you have Google Ads on your site. TS doesn't even HAVE a site, so he doesn't make money with it. He only redirects.

People are confused about TS because of some theories flying around, without a solid reason. Mo only posted that Eliza's DNA evidence hasn't been collected in a legal way, that changes nothing about the case itself, unless the judge decides that he needs more evidence than that. All of a sudden people forget everything TS has ever written. Mo can say that he can predict things only because he is connected to TMZ. That might be true, but that doesn't explain why TS has that much info about all things NOT connected with TMZ.

TS had a plot to murder Mike with Sony? And they planned that for 20+ years? Or they knew Mike was planning this death hoax because Mike told them all? And so they disguised a double to appear on TV as Dave Dave? Okay...

Oh, and the family are all cold-hearted bastards, because the promote the hoax as well, all of them! Not one person in the family loves him enough to make this stop? Instead they all laugh about it.

Or TS is in on the hoax to fool us. In that case I would like to see someone debunk it all. I tried it, because I DO think for myself and do not just believe anything TS says, and I couldn't. Good luck with that.

How are people supposed to debunk him? By trying it mathematically. I am not good at maths and I don't have a diabolical mind to find the logic in how this can be done.

If you are aware of all the scary timings and numbers involved with the 11/9 attacks, then you can see that a horrible plot can happen.

I am not good at math, so how am I supposed to debunk all those numbers? the debunk itself can be just this, plain and simple: it's TS's WORD.Words don't mean facts, and the fact that TS said that doesn't make it truth either. How do you know that those numbers haven't been tried and streched like hell to find a connection with them all? If you spend all your time finding connections in numbers then how am I supposed to explain it? You can search and search until you find a connection and then present it as "strong evidence".If the "STRONG evidence" that TS provided (as he says) is so strong, where is it? a diabolical work of the numbers is EVIDENCE?
Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 04:02:34 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

November 23, 2010, 04:02:02 AM

The other evidences NOT connected to TMZ, are connected to SONY......
In which way the family is promoting the hoax? Randy, for example, is promoting the hoax..?
BTW the estate signed those big deals with SONY, TII and those songs, but which will gave the power to Branca and Mc Clain...? Do you remember what Randy said about the will...? and what the estate's lawyer Weitzman said about it..? Randy said the will was not signed by Michael, beacuse he was in NY, while the will was signed in LA... but Wieztman said the he saw Michael singed the will...... and there it pop up again the bad double hired by someone maybe...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 23, 2010, 04:07:09 AM
It's my opinion regarding TS and it's "autenticity". I admitt it made me angry the latest things that are showing day by day TS is not as valid as people though, but at the same time I  didn't get into this because of TS, either I put my hope in him. It was just someone who explained some things and inconsciously people  admitted his theories as valid just because they don't have how to prove him wrong. This doesn't actually prove him right so in my opinion TS is just someone to analyze.
Maybe the Sony relation was a bit too much but I am that kind of person who really has her ears open to every single possibility and I don't stick to one thing no matter what.

It's sad to see how many people out there are just making fun of this and how people still fall into their games. TS always said " what bigger evidence you want?? If THIS is not a proof then what else could be??". Don't know if anyone has read psichology regarding human mind and human body language, but this is one of the most common things that shows  a person is lying. I won't jump into conclusions, but the way TS always talked was almost on purpose, in my opinion, that who didn't believe him  would feel crazy not to.

"If THIS is not a proof then what else could be??"- in none of the 150 word pages in my computer, written by TS, is any single BIG proof he was talking about. What proof? Words? Sorry, I was talking about proofs. What relevance? autenticity?  

Some people dropped hope just because the TS theory is falling down and he is sinking. It makes me angry to discover day by day how "trustful" TS is (and I still wait for a conclusion), but my hope doesn't rely on his "great" numerology
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal