*Mo*

Re: TIAI 11/23
November 23, 2010, 09:31:16 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Puff"

At least I remembered reading it somewhere and took the effort to search for it before posting something that only causes confusion and prejudice. But I get it Mo: no sorry, no problem. Don't admit you were wrong, I'm fine with it all.
So, according to some people Mike was murdered by TS, TMZ, the Jacksons and Sony and whoever more involved. Now that is a theory I would like to have seen worked out and making sense. Good luck with it. I'll stick to my own common sense if y'all don't mind. The whole hoax is now being questioned due to a post that clearly wasn't that well researched as people thought, because it missed one very important fact: we already knew that! After seeing the lack of common sense, the bashing of nearly everyone and the big turn towards murder, I wonder who is testing who here lately...

It's not about who is right and who is wrong.. it's about sharing information.. We DIDN'T know that and not because we didn't read the probate lawyer's blog, but simply because that is NOT what we were looking for...You didn't read the probate blog either, otherwise it wouldn't have taken you 4 days to post it.
If you knew these information even before Mo's post why haven't you shared them? I think it's a pretty huge thing and not a BS
BTW I began questioning TS even before Mo's post....

You could have known it, because it was on the blog all along.  remember I read it on multiple blogs and I even discussed this with Mo moths ago. I was attacked for not sharing info, while all of us have already seen this, TS even shard this blog in his posts.

For your information: I am pretty busy in my personal life at the moment and don't have time to defend myself when you or Mo are attacking me for things untrue every second of the day. Sometimes things in real life are more important and the hoax discussions need to be put on hold. You can not blame me for the fact that you both missed this information in the blogs. After people kept saying I withheld information, I started to search where I read the information and started with the blogs of the lawyers.

My sincere apologies you had to wait 4 whole days for it, but you could have read the blogs yourselves. Since you were discussing what the lawyer had said, I assumed you did read the blogs. Apparently I was wrong, my bad. Never assume things.

Indeed, we should never assume things.  You assume you discussed this months ago with me, but you did not.

This is where my participation in this little "who's wrong / who's right" game ends.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 23, 2010, 09:31:59 AM
i myself can only say i hope all of the anger and confusion leads everyone to go back and examine the initial reasons why they believe in the hoax from the beginning. i also hope that it does not all lead to the destruction of the forum. it would be a shame for everyone to just walk away at this point. i unfortunately have a bad feeling about the survival of the forum over this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

November 23, 2010, 09:38:24 AM
Wow. Wowwwwwwww.......

I really think it might be a good idea for everyone to take a few deep breaths, maybe even take a couple day break from the forum, and just calm down.

I still don't get how this changes everything. I really really don't. Especially now that Souza pointed out that blog and the fact that we were already given that information. I personally did not notice it at first, but like Souza said that doesn't change the fact that it was there.

Does it change that Elvis faked his death? No
Does it change that Michael was inspired by Elvis' faked death? No!
And have we learned more about both cases and the world in general because of this connection? YES! Even if Eliza's case is dismissed, does that change the fact that Elvis is alive and so is MJ? No way. Do you know how many people still wouldn't believe Elvis is alive even if he showed up at their door? They would somehow think it was still a big lie. I don't see how this can make or break things. Maybe TS was wrong to put so much emphasis on it, but MAYBE NOT. It is not over yet.

Not to mention, isn't it possible that Michael DID pull off a fake death and then Sony caught on to it and are trying to mess with Michael's plan to return? Or that there really was a plan to murder MJ but he escaped before they could get to him... so they just went on with their plan of him being dead. Who knows, but it's not always cut and dry... we could all be right to an extent. Multiple things could be going on at once. I just think we really need to regroup and not freak out. Like I said in the other thread, Michael needs us now more than ever. Whether he is dead or alive he needs us to fight for him.

And I gotta agree wtih Souza again about the Dave Dave thing... how do you explain that?! That dude wasn't Dave...so if it wasn't Mike either then I'm stumped as to what the point of that would have been if Michael isn't alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

November 23, 2010, 09:46:25 AM
jacilovesmichael wrote:

Wow. Wowwwwwwww.......

I really think it might be a good idea for everyone to take a few deep breaths, maybe even take a couple day break from the forum, and just calm down.

If you're right, let's all calm down a bit ..............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

November 23, 2010, 09:56:15 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

At least I remembered reading it somewhere and took the effort to search for it before posting something that only causes confusion and prejudice. But I get it Mo: no sorry, no problem. Don't admit you were wrong, I'm fine with it all.
So, according to some people Mike was murdered by TS, TMZ, the Jacksons and Sony and whoever more involved. Now that is a theory I would like to have seen worked out and making sense. Good luck with it. I'll stick to my own common sense if y'all don't mind. The whole hoax is now being questioned due to a post that clearly wasn't that well researched as people thought, because it missed one very important fact: we already knew that! After seeing the lack of common sense, the bashing of nearly everyone and the big turn towards murder, I wonder who is testing who here lately...

It's not about who is right and who is wrong.. it's about sharing information.. We DIDN'T know that and not because we didn't read the probate lawyer's blog, but simply because that is NOT what we were looking for...You didn't read the probate blog either, otherwise it wouldn't have taken you 4 days to post it.
If you knew these information even before Mo's post why haven't you shared them? I think it's a pretty huge thing and not a BS
BTW I began questioning TS even before Mo's post....

You could have known it, because it was on the blog all along.  remember I read it on multiple blogs and I even discussed this with Mo moths ago. I was attacked for not sharing info, while all of us have already seen this, TS even shard this blog in his posts.

For your information: I am pretty busy in my personal life at the moment and don't have time to defend myself when you or Mo are attacking me for things untrue every second of the day. Sometimes things in real life are more important and the hoax discussions need to be put on hold. You can not blame me for the fact that you both missed this information in the blogs. After people kept saying I withheld information, I started to search where I read the information and started with the blogs of the lawyers.

My sincere apologies you had to wait 4 whole days for it, but you could have read the blogs yourselves. Since you were discussing what the lawyer had said, I assumed you did read the blogs. Apparently I was wrong, my bad. Never assume things.

Indeed, we should never assume things.  You assume you discussed this months ago with me, but you did not.

This is where my participation in this little "who's wrong / who's right" game ends.

I can't help you have a selective memory. Good to hear you are finally done denying you made a mistake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

November 23, 2010, 09:57:19 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
That dude wasn't Dave...so if it wasn't Mike either then I'm stumped as to what the point of that would have been if Michael isn't alive.

How many times have we proven that doubles were used?  And in all these past 14 months after the appearance of Dave Dave on Larry King Live it hasn't crossed anyone's mind that THAT could have been one of MJ's good doubles as well..?  I'm not saying it was a double, I'm just pointing out to the possibility.

We all assume it was MJ on LKL, but the ONLY thing we DO know is that was NOT Dave himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 10:18:36 AM
That dude wasn't Dave...so if it wasn't Mike either then I'm stumped as to what the point of that would have been if Michael isn't alive.

How many times have we proven that doubles were used?  And in all these past 14 months after the appearance of Dave Dave on Larry King Live it hasn't crossed anyone's mind that THAT could have been one of MJ's good doubles as well..?  I'm not saying it was a double, I'm just pointing out to the possibility.

We all assume it was MJ on LKL, but the ONLY thing we DO know is that was NOT Dave himself.

Fair enough. I do think that is extremely unlikely, but I cannot deny it as a possibility. That raises more questions... why would the real Dave Dave allow that? For money? What about his friendship with Michael Jackson? I know people will do crazy things for money, I guess I just haven't lost all faith in humanity just yet... Plus, those eyes. I know that there are probably very convincing doubles in existence. But I can't get over the eyes no matter what I do. And yes I suppose that could go both ways as well. TMZ pointed out the eyes to us saying "the eyes have it" and if this was a big murder plot made to look like a hoax then yes maybe we were supposed to notice the eyes and how much they look like Mikes.  My intuition just tells me otherwise... but of course I could be wrong. But I might not be wrong either...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

*Mo*

November 23, 2010, 10:50:09 AM

Fair enough. I do think that is extremely unlikely, but I cannot deny it as a possibility. That raises more questions... why would the real Dave Dave allow that? For money? What about his friendship with Michael Jackson? I know people will do crazy things for money, I guess I just haven't lost all faith in humanity just yet... Plus, those eyes. I know that there are probably very convincing doubles in existence. But I can't get over the eyes no matter what I do. And yes I suppose that could go both ways as well. TMZ pointed out the eyes to us saying "the eyes have it" and if this was a big murder plot made to look like a hoax then yes maybe we were supposed to notice the eyes and how much they look like Mikes.  My intuition just tells me otherwise... but of course I could be wrong. But I might not be wrong either...

There has been so much talk about Dave's motives since that LKL appearance, we can only guess about that.  And indeed - it could have been MJ, it could have been not.  Maybe we'll never know...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

November 23, 2010, 11:33:32 AM
Quote from: "jono"
Quote from: "_Anna_"
Quote from: "trublu"
Have I missed something? Yes I have read the thread on Eliza but I just don't get how people can so easily forget everything we have learned about MJ and his 'death' over the last year an a half..not all of this was what TS said, I didn't come here because of TS, I came because I knew something wasn't right and things didn't add up. So does this mean you were all just here because of what TS said?[/u] And now there is doubt, MJ was murdered? Please help me understand this. Thank you.
True. I came into the hoax side before even knowing about TS. And after I found out TS I said from the very beginning that it's something shady what I feel about him and his purpose, that my 6th sense which almost never fails me was telling me it's something bad, someone with bad intentions behind it. Since day 1.

And yes, you are right, I myself, like many others I am not here because of TS. The clues we have don't come from TS. Almost none of the important ones.

What happened lately here speaks fot itself, and shows how lies don't live long enough to become old. Sooner or later something has to spill the beans.The problem, i think, it is becuse the people who believe(d) TS blindly and trusted his intentions and took his "evidence" as EVIDENCE, they now fell down from a too high altitude.They hit the ground and they feel like the whole foundation is shaken. Shaken why? Because of TS? He never showed any proof and I keep saying that. People who now think that the whole situation is an illusion, if they do think like that, should do it based on other considerations and not on TS/TIAI.Weigh things and let aside TS. The ones who believe that TS was the base in it all no wonder they feel like they have no base now. The truth is that TS/TIAI never was the base.And if TS/TIAI has been doing a blackmailing mission then look what happened- it is revealed.

Again: what exactly was revealed and what are the lies TS told us?

These questions have been already answered....
But let me try again:
1-10. Review of Evidences that TIAI is Genuine

#1. MJ investigation complete, only two days after TIAI announced this update.
#2. 333 pages of FBI files, planned release on same day as TIAI Revealed.
#3. $9.99 while LaToya shopping, connecting with “99” days after 9-9-09.
#4. Six 911 articles on TMZ, the day after TIAI conspiracies on Google (911, etc).
#5. Murray on TMZ news four times, the same day as the TIAI Murray redirect.
#6. Vendetta on 11-5; Evan Chandler / Emerald City on 11-17 (70th anniversary).
#7. 2012 trailer, a week before “Jackson” and many other MJ parallels came out.
#8. TII Resurrection scene in a graveyard (not funeral & casket, etc).
#9. TII would Reveal the hoax (Smooth Criminal, no RIP, BAM statement, etc).
#10. TII would show the MJ “Return” (this very word is now on the DVD).
#11. 1998 autograph codes; 77 days & 7 days all pointed to 9-9-09, and was fulfilled by several TII and MJ related events.

TMZ...SONY.....TMZ....SONY......

What he wrote in Update #6 and 9/9/10 is not correct.....and we have already explained why....
Then..?
The army of love is not new.... The Jacksons' tweet about it it's not on the main page anymore...
“if u don't think our emotion is real, all I can do is pray for you. see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does” this tweet doesn't prove ANYTHING...
Memorial and Burial were organized by AEG, and Kenny Ortega, who spread lovely tweets, full of clues, but he suddenly disappeared after the release of TII in the cinemas.
He wrote that MJ planned something big and innovative and at the same time he wanted to outthink Sony.... that huge innovating project was TII...... a SONY movie..
TS gave us proofs that was an hoax and not a murder BUT all those proofs ARE weak and TMZ connected...
Etc...Etc...Etc...

So TMZ, SONY and the Jackson family are all in this together to cover up a crime?
All this with huge clues and numerology witch Michael was involved in planing??

Well that is just not realistic thinking... It simply just doesn't make sens.

Connect the dots.

Who said the Jackson family are in this with TMZ and SONY...? Re-read Randy's tweets,please... They speak volumes....
WHY they never gave us a little hint about TIAI and TS if this hoax is SO important?

Again. Use your common sense and also read.

4-32. Would a “Death Hoax” Murder Plot Convince the Family???

If there was a conspiracy to murder MJ (and don’t get me wrong, that is a very real possibility): what would be the point in all the complexity, trying to make it look like MJ faked his death? Would they do all that, just to convince a few thousand hoax believers? {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6929}

More and more MJ fans are now thinking maybe MJ was murdered (including former hoax believers); so I guess it didn’t work very well, if they were trying to convince all the fans that it was a death hoax.

But far more even than the fans, the murderers would need to shield themselves from detection by the family; because the family would be motivated to catch the murderers, as much or more than most fans. And in this case, several family members are already well known in the music industry (Jackson Five, Janet Jackson, etc). So as much or more than any other family, the murderers would want to avoid detection by the Jackson family—because they have the influence to do something about it.

Now get ready for the murder-theory destroying question: if they planned a murder to look like a hoax, what is the likelihood that they could You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in convincing the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that MJ faked his death???????

The only way that a murder (made to look like a hoax) could work, is if the family was in on the murder plot—whether for money, or their own lives were threatened, or because they all hated him and wanted him dead, or something. I’m not trying to say that any of these things are true; but we are turning every stone, so to speak.

It is quite unlikely that even one family member would want MJ dead, much less the entire family. It is also unlikely that any family member could be bought with money to help in a murder plot; and again, certainly not the entire family. The threat of death is no doubt a stronger motivation than money; but true love is stronger than death—so if there’s even one family member that truly loves MJ, then the whole family could not be in on a murder plot.

Yet another problem is that we have Jermaine and others saying that they know all about it, and they are going to spill the beans. So I guess the huge, long-term, and very complicated plot to murder MJ and make it look like a hoax—it didn’t work! And they had to be planning it for many years: including the will dated 7-7-02, and the 1998 autographs (somehow they convinced or forced MJ to do this). All that ingenuity, and it failed!

Yet another problem is the many indications not only of the hoax, but also of the return and bam. Wouldn’t it be better to make it look like a hoax with no return, so that the hoax believers would not be expecting to see MJ again (then they could believe the hoax for decades, and not wonder what happened to MJ)? In fact, wouldn’t it be a whole lot easier to murder MJ with an entirely different plan—having nothing to do with a death hoax? They could make it look like an accident (car or airplane), or maybe a suicide; perhaps a “crazy” person could just shoot him (Lennon), etc.

Also consider this:

1. The Jacksons did "re-post" the tweet. Remember they deleted posts on purpose so that the tweet would show up at the bottom of the page again.
2. It doesn't make sens to have all the numerology if this where only a cover up. Why refer to the bible, Illuminati and Elvis Presley if you want to make a believable cover up? Not wise.
3. Why all the slip-ups and happy faces??
4. Why the Gilda connection, surely that was Michaels idea.
5. Why would someone like TS spend so much time on something like this?? He doesn't get any money or fame out of it and he is not covering anything up. Quit the opposite! TS want's to expose the Illuminati and promote a message of LOVE.
6. If you can connect the dots you can clearly see that there is a Christian message behind all of this, a message of LOVE.
7. The list goes on and on and on...

I don't have time to list them all but... Use common sens people!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

MissG

November 23, 2010, 11:44:21 AM

Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Quote from: "lilwendy"
Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Talking about Jackie O and new memoirs….

Well it looks like there is gonna be some unfolding of mysteries. :-)

So just to review some redirects where TS talked about re: JFK.

R31 – George Cover

R32 – Google Search George

R33 – Murder JFK Jr.

R35 – Conspiracy Murders

R99 – JFK Assassination Cover Up

See You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login “Thisisalsoit.com – to date” for all the redirects.

TIAI Revealed Pt. 7 NWO Powers Control the Media: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TIAI Update #5B DO you Think 4 your Self? Section 5-6: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

To summarize it talks about corruption among leaders, media control, money control, funding agendas, grassy knoll theories and how many know there is a larger conspiracy behind JFK’s death.

Jackie O knew stuff.  I pray she told all in her memoirs.  Jackie O and MJ were friends.  I’m sure MJ was made aware of the corruption and like so many others, they took MJ down (so they thought… hee hee)

And on the 47th anniversary of JFK’s assassination, let’s watch this video with an open mind and allow our eyes to be opened.

[youtube:1uyb6mxn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LVYgLjlboU[/youtube:1uyb6mxn]

This is a good video, the JFK speech is very much about tearing apart the NWO to bring freedom back to the World; a message that it also very important to MJ.

Today's redirect makes the link between the anniversary of JFK assassination and the release of Vision.  TS is showing us that the JFK assassination is an important event for MJ and that's why HE decided to release HIS Vision DVD on the same day.
Again, it shows that everything is planned!
The choice of article with the tapes to be be revealed next year may also imply that there is a hidden message in the DVD... to be unveiled at a later date.

Thank You TS

With L.O.V.E

I don´t agree at all in the way the video uses the Speech of JFK. What a mess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Puff

November 23, 2010, 11:55:08 AM
Quote from: "jono"

Also consider this:

1. The Jacksons did "re-post" the tweet. Remember they deleted posts on purpose so that the tweet would show up at the bottom of the page again.
2. It doesn't make sens to have all the numerology if this where only a cover up. Why refer to the bible, Illuminati and Elvis Presley if you want to make a believable cover up? Not wise.
3. Why all the slip-ups and happy faces??
4. Why the Gilda connection, surely that was Michaels idea.
5. Why would someone like TS spend so much time on something like this?? He doesn't get any money or fame out of it and he is not covering anything up. Quit the opposite! TS want's to expose the Illuminati and promote a message of LOVE.
6. If you can connect the dots you can clearly see that there is a Christian message behind all of this, a message of LOVE.
7. The list goes on and on and on...

I don't have time to list them all but... Use common sens people!  ;)

Too bad I've read those posts bilion times already, and I'm using common sense...
The Army of Love tweet disappeared.. Marlon tweeted a lot of non sense tweets, and if it was  a proof why didn't they delete tweets again to let it reappear...?
You love slips-up but you are totally ignoring Randy....
How can you be sure that TS is not hiding something...? I can't be....
Gilda connection into a SONY movie.....  
Illuminati and NWO things are all over the web do you think TS has exposed them? I don't think so....
The message of love is something that mj has spread during all his life, so it's anything new...
I can go on for hours.... but I keep repeating myself over and over again......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

November 23, 2010, 12:07:09 PM
My goodness...I feel like doing a poll (but I won't) It would go like:

How many people here were only here because of TS and now that there is doubt think that MJ was murdered BY Sony and TMZ are part of it covering it up??

Option A: Yes, now that I don't believe Eliza obviously MJ was murdered and we have been part of the cover up by going along with TS

Option B: I don't know, I am just going along with the strongest arguments put forward

Option C: You're kidding right?? I was here because of my OWN investigations and some doubt over the Eliza case isn't going to change all the hard work I have done over the last year and a half

Option D: Do not care anymore. I am going to get myself sectioned before I start accusing Bubbles of murdering MJ....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 23, 2010, 12:09:14 PM
My 2 cents  :)

It hurts to see people so upset. I understand if when people put blind faith on TS and he turns to be a bad player the dissapoinment is high, but please, consider that we are supossed to have a critical mind and even the most trustable can have a hidden agenda, so everything needs to be taken with a pinch of salt.

See the positive side of it. It happened over the internet, we are safe and sound  ;) and whe don´t know what TS´s intentions are/were. TS just gave opinions about the truth and made it plausible linking events.

TS made posts regarding his/ her views of the truth and took the leader position because people allowed that, and why it happened was because people found some "release" or "light" towards the truth scenario supporting that MJ is alive.

Said that, I do think that is time that TS also talks to people beyond redirections.
A Post with an honest answer regarding all the questions i´ve been reading will be more than welcome in order to stop the bad vibe.

IDK why, but i get the feeling that TS is awared of how legal procedures work and also awared of the next "breaking news".

TS, consider that people put their trust and faith on you and every leader needs to face the critics at some point and "defend" its position in order to gain back the trust os its followers.
You created the thread calling members to/for the "Army of Love". The responsabiliy lies on you now  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 23, 2010, 12:10:56 PM

How many people here were only here because of TS and now that there is doubt think that MJ was murdered BY Sony and TMZ are part of it covering it up??

Option A: Yes, now that I don't believe Eliza obviously MJ was murdered and we have been part of the cover up by going along with TS

Option B: I don't know, I am just going along with the strongest arguments put forward

Option C: You're kidding right?? I was here because of my OWN investigations and some doubt over the Eliza case isn't going to change all the hard work I have done over the last year and a half

Option D: Do not care anymore. I am going to get myself sectioned before I start accusing Bubbles of murdering MJ....

hahahahaaha!!

Option C for me!  ;) ALMOST to the point of option D, but not quite!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 23, 2010, 12:12:16 PM

Oh mi guuuuuuud! it was da Chiiiiiimp, da chiiiiiimp!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal