william hall
November 22, 2010, 01:37:45 AM
hi
 i did some searching on the internet and it led me to some intersting things about this guy.
back in 1986 did you know he lived in this big mansion with a male exotic dancer named gerald yoakum .the article has a pic of this gerald yoakum and william hall back then.
god he looked like a young mj back then ! the resemblence was unreal!
this pic  is without his make up .
i will try to put the link here.
just tried i cant get it on here so just search it .
you guys have to see this!
just search in gerald yoakum and william hall in images on aol or google it.
you will freak to see him with no glasses on i kid you not that is william hall not michael jackson!
but when you see it you will think no way that is michael!but its william hall!
he looks like his twin brother!
its a black and white pic.
let me know what you think
hugs mjfjei7777
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: william hall
November 22, 2010, 01:59:48 AM
Here we go
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

November 22, 2010, 02:02:58 AM
that is soo not micheal xxxxxxxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

November 22, 2010, 02:05:34 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

November 22, 2010, 02:07:22 AM
Sick of His Ménagerie À Trois, Gerald Yoakum's Neighbors Want His House to Become Sans Simian
    * August 22, 1988 By Michael Neill, Anne Maier

The residents of First Colony, Texas, are proud of their manicured bedroom community in the Houston suburbs. It has a golf course, swimming pools, man-made lakes and rivers. Some of the homes cost as much as $1 million, and First Colony is a real community, a great place to raise children, human children, that is.

Gerald Yoakum, 26, once thought First Colony would be a great place to raise his furry, fanged children, Joshua and Jason, which is why he moved there in 1986. His neighbors, though, want Yoakum to move to some other fine community—and take his children with him. The problem, as the neighbors see it, is that the Yoakum boys smell bad and have disgusting grooming habits. Josh and Jason, the neighbors say, scamper along the tops of fences. Sometimes, they say, the boys can be seen perched on the roof, glaring at passersby and baring their teeth.

And those teeth, with their upper and lower matching sets of truly formidable fangs, are apt to make the neighbors nervous. The fact of the matter is that Joshua and Jason are olive baboons, native to West Africa and seldom seen in suburban America. Now the neighbors are chasing the mixed-species Yoakum family out of town. When they go, two other residents of the house—William Hall, 23, a Michael Jackson impersonator, and Yoakum's divorced father, James—will go with them.

Yoakum, an exotic dancer who shimmies for the Ding-a-Ling Monkey-shines, a strip-o-gram service, under the stage name Magnum, thinks the whole situation is just terrible. "The boys," as he insists on calling his baboons, are family. In fact, Yoakum got them because he couldn't have a more traditional kind of family. "My girlfriend and I were trying to have a baby," he says. "When nothing happened, I went to the doctor and was told I'd never be able to have children."

Many people in this situation opt to adopt. So did Yoakum—he went to the Big Three Acre Farm, a private zoo, to see what kind of surrogate children were available. At the zoo, he spotted a baby baboon, which he bought for $1,000. "I named him Joshua James—Joshua because that's a good biblical name and James for my father," he says. At the time Yoakum was living in Houston, which has a law against the possession of exotic beasts like baboons, so he moved—to First Colony, where he paid $49,500 for his modest, three-bedroom brick house.

At first, no one in First Colony seemed to mind. Yoakum devoted himself to being a good baboon daddy. "Joshua had been abused by his previous owner, so for the whole first year I spent a lot of time holding him close to me so he could learn to trust me," Yoakum says. He petted Joshua, and, indeed, he Pampered him, since baboons do not take to housebreaking.

One day a keeper at the zoo told Yoakum that he had another baby baboon in need of a home. That was how Jason Zachary joined the Yoakum household. Yoakum built a cage house for the boys to play in. He dressed them up, and he took them on outings. They played ball and hung out together in the backyard hot tub. "I generally spend five or six hours a day with them," says Yoakum. "I read to them, or sometimes I just sit and talk to them." The baboons and their father became familiar figures at such local events as ice-cream parlor openings.

Then last fall something went sour between First Colony and the Yoakum ménage. A group of residents complained to the county Animal Control Division about odor and noise. Yoakum thinks the whole hullabaloo was related to property values. Indeed, Jeannine Haller, one of the neighbors, told a Houston paper, "Who would want to buy a house next door to a baboon?"

Alerted by the county's Animal Control Division, District Attorney Larry Wagenbach intervened in the case. "I talked to several wild-animal experts," he says, "and they all said there was no doubt that baboons could be vicious. If we don't do something about them and one of them hurts somebody, then what happens?" David Ruhter, curator of mammals at the Houston Zoo and one of the experts Wagenbach consulted, says, "There are reported incidents in Africa where baboons have killed children."

Last month, just before a scheduled court hearing, Yoakum signed an agreement that gives him 120 days to find a new place to live. In the meantime, the baboons will be kept locked in their cage or in the house.

Right now, Yoakum is planning to move to a rented country house 40 miles from Houston, Which goes to prove, he says, that there is in this great land of ours a place where a male exotic dancer known as Magnum, the dancer's father, a Michael Jackson impersonator and two rambunctious baboons can make a home sweet home.

—By Michael Neill, with Anne Maier in First Colony
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nothing to do with Michael...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2010, 04:43:51 AM
i met this pics surfing on the net: damian brentley
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 22, 2010, 02:11:10 PM
hi
 thanks simalves for posting the pic of william hall.
i think he looks like michael in the bad era and this is without make up !
william hall now doesnt look like that anymore he changed to look like the whiter version of michael.
its obvious from this pic of william he was black too .
to me he looks like he could have been michaels twin brother just my opinion maybe others will see it differently.
but that is how i see it william still looked good and the closest without make up to look like michael when michael was still black.
its ashame william changed his face now he just doesnt look like him any more but back then yes he did,
god bless all
mjfjei7777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DrtyDian-a

August 24, 2011, 08:23:33 PM
The resemblance from back then is quite incredible, but you can still tell it isn't MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll Never Make Me Stay/So Take Your Weight Off Of Me/I Know Your Every Move/So Won't You Just Let Me Be

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal