No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sarahli

Re: TIAI 11/22
November 22, 2010, 04:55:38 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Okay at least you have an excuse...  :cry:

Gema you are hilarious! Thank you and ...... God bless you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

November 22, 2010, 05:37:08 PM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Talking about Jackie O and new memoirs….

Well it looks like there is gonna be some unfolding of mysteries. :-)

So just to review some redirects where TS talked about re: JFK.

R31 – George Cover

R32 – Google Search George

R33 – Murder JFK Jr.

R35 – Conspiracy Murders

R99 – JFK Assassination Cover Up

See You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login “Thisisalsoit.com – to date” for all the redirects.

TIAI Revealed Pt. 7 NWO Powers Control the Media: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TIAI Update #5B DO you Think 4 your Self? Section 5-6: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

To summarize it talks about corruption among leaders, media control, money control, funding agendas, grassy knoll theories and how many know there is a larger conspiracy behind JFK’s death.

Jackie O knew stuff.  I pray she told all in her memoirs.  Jackie O and MJ were friends.  I’m sure MJ was made aware of the corruption and like so many others, they took MJ down (so they thought… hee hee)

And on the 47th anniversary of JFK’s assassination, let’s watch this video with an open mind and allow our eyes to be opened.

[youtube:13147hid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LVYgLjlboU[/youtube:13147hid]

This is a good video, the JFK speech is very much about tearing apart the NWO to bring freedom back to the World; a message that it also very important to MJ.

Today's redirect makes the link between the anniversary of JFK assassination and the release of Vision.  TS is showing us that the JFK assassination is an important event for MJ and that's why HE decided to release HIS Vision DVD on the same day.
Again, it shows that everything is planned!
The choice of article with the tapes to be be revealed next year may also imply that there is a hidden message in the DVD... to be unveiled at a later date.

Thank You TS

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

paula-c

November 22, 2010, 06:18:05 PM
Gema wrote:

Get well Paula! I am with a virus as well  it shows I am not working today

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 22, 2010, 06:43:43 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Quote from: "lilwendy"
Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Talking about Jackie O and new memoirs….

Well it looks like there is gonna be some unfolding of mysteries. :-)

So just to review some redirects where TS talked about re: JFK.

R31 – George Cover

R32 – Google Search George

R33 – Murder JFK Jr.

R35 – Conspiracy Murders

R99 – JFK Assassination Cover Up

See You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login “Thisisalsoit.com – to date” for all the redirects.

TIAI Revealed Pt. 7 NWO Powers Control the Media: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TIAI Update #5B DO you Think 4 your Self? Section 5-6: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

To summarize it talks about corruption among leaders, media control, money control, funding agendas, grassy knoll theories and how many know there is a larger conspiracy behind JFK’s death.

Jackie O knew stuff.  I pray she told all in her memoirs.  Jackie O and MJ were friends.  I’m sure MJ was made aware of the corruption and like so many others, they took MJ down (so they thought… hee hee)

And on the 47th anniversary of JFK’s assassination, let’s watch this video with an open mind and allow our eyes to be opened.

[youtube:259yd8ml]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LVYgLjlboU[/youtube:259yd8ml]

This is a good video, the JFK speech is very much about tearing apart the NWO to bring freedom back to the World; a message that it also very important to MJ.

Today's redirect makes the link between the anniversary of JFK assassination and the release of Vision.  TS is showing us that the JFK assassination is an important event for MJ and that's why HE decided to release HIS Vision DVD on the same day.
Again, it shows that everything is planned!
The choice of article with the tapes to be be revealed next year may also imply that there is a hidden message in the DVD... to be unveiled at a later date.

Thank You TS

With L.O.V.E

My thought exactly (about hidden message in Vision) as around one year ago today the redirects were talking about DVD Easter Eggs.... hmmmm....

R22 (Nov 24 09)  DVD Easter Eggs? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 22, 2010, 06:51:58 PM
there was tabloid type rumor that kennedy did not die but was on an island somewhere with brain damage or something .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
November 22, 2010, 08:43:26 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Sorry I can't prevent myself from posting... and I hope that TS is having a lot of fun. Maybe that Michael survived a murder attempt, he had a NDE and called the DVD set box Vision because he had a vision during that NDE? Now JFK + Bahrein is self explanatory Michael is safer there than in the USA.

Coming from a NDE is a rebirth in itself.

JFK+Bahrein still I don´t understand

JFK tried to expose the secret societies no?Or something like that... let' say that he did not folllow the rules of the dark side. So they killed him. Michael is doing even worse and the US Gov is a big target so they will of course try to silence him even if he took precautions to fake his death legally (lol it's weird to say that). Well the paralells between Michael and JFK exists.... so Michael is safer in Bahrein then in the USA but there is no direct link between Bahrein and JFK... not that I know at least. I hope it's clear. Now I feel like this is not it, yet.   :lol:

Yes he did try to expose the Secret Societies. He was murdered for it. I also believe there have been attempts made on Michael's life. He wasn't paranoid for no reason.

I am sure there are many pissed off NWO enemies just licking their chomps at the thought of what new horrible thing they can think of to fool the masses and try to figure out "Where the hell Michael is"

This is a very Brave thing Michael has done for us. I can't say Thank you enough.

The thread from the TMZ article back in Oct. has some good posts on it.

Stay Safe and warm Michael.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

November 23, 2010, 01:23:09 AM
Sorry I can't prevent myself from posting... and I hope that TS is having a lot of fun. Maybe that Michael survived a murder attempt, he had a NDE and called the DVD set box Vision because he had a vision during that NDE? Now JFK + Bahrein is self explanatory Michael is safer there than in the USA.
I personally am really shocked because the place where  Micheal is hiding has been sort of revealed if we assume that he is really hiding in Bahrain! Now the Illuminati people know where he is. Won't they try to hunt him down???? I'm just afraid!!!!!!
Well, may be I'm the only one here who doesn't think that exposing Michael's hiding place is a good idea. Why did TS redirect to that article anyway????
How many "believers" wrote that it's time to take the first flight to Bahrain?!! Don't you think the bad guys would do the same thing???
Do you think that Michael is safe after this redirect??? I doubt!!!!
Is TS really supporting Micheal ? This redirect made me really think about TS's intentions. Sorry TS. I'm just wondering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unless..... he is drawing our attention to a place .... while Micheal is hiding somewhere else?! Didn't this happen before?!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

November 23, 2010, 03:33:55 AM
Quote from: "diggyon"
I personally am really shocked because the place where  Micheal is hiding has been sort of revealed if we assume that he is really hiding in Bahrain! Now the Illuminati people know where he is. Won't they try to hunt him down???? I'm just afraid!!!!!!
Well, may be I'm the only one here who doesn't think that exposing Michael's hiding place is a good idea. Why did TS redirect to that article anyway????
How many "believers" wrote that it's time to take the first flight to Bahrain?!! Don't you think the bad guys would do the same thing???
Do you think that Michael is safe after this redirect??? I doubt!!!!
Is TS really supporting Micheal ? This redirect made me really think about TS's intentions. Sorry TS. I'm just wondering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unless..... he is drawing our attention to a place .... while Micheal is hiding somewhere else?! Didn't this happen before?!!!!!!

I'm just wondering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unless..... he is drawing our attention to a place .... while Micheal is hiding somewhere else?! Didn't this happen before?!!!!!![/quote
]

This quote reminds me of something, didnt Sneddon raid Neverland whilst MJ was away at a Music Award Ceremony which was set up?

:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

November 23, 2010, 03:50:44 AM
You never know TS can be Tom Sneddon. It's worth a thought?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

November 23, 2010, 05:53:28 AM
That redirect is worth thinking!!! Things never got that clear before! Exposing the hiding place of Micheal ???!!!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!!!
There is something inconvenient about that redirect!!!!
We all know that Michael is not gonna "Bam" now. He still needs some time. So why is his hiding place revealed now???!!!!!!I don't understand this!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Sarahli

November 23, 2010, 06:24:44 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
there was tabloid type rumor that kennedy did not die but was on an island somewhere with brain damage or something .

Yes I've came across that theory. How is it not possible to not become paranoid?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

suspicious mind

November 23, 2010, 08:40:57 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

Yes I've came across that theory. How is it not possible to not become paranoid?

for me just a short hop from suspicious mind ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

November 23, 2010, 08:43:02 AM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

navibl

November 23, 2010, 09:26:38 AM
I had read somewhere that Bahrain was the location of the tree of life because there is a tree that thrives there in the middle of a place that looks like desert.  It is all sand and there is no water around for it to pull from.  They say its roots go so far down into the ground that there may be an underground spring that feeds it, but it would not sustain because a tree absorbs water from the top soil that lets rain soak down on to the roots not the roots draw water up from a source.  So it has been an on going mystery as to how this tree survives.

It has been said the Garden of Eden was there.  I had always felt that Michael went to Bahrain for a specific purpose unknown to everyone but the people that where close to him there.  We would never know what he really did there because those people for very private about so much. They greatly loved Michael.

Also the title Vision for the DVD, I thing is was named that to tell us how Michael knew of things to come!  Since God gave him the music, I feel God gave him something even greater, "not saying this to offend non believers in God...so no attacks"  Since Michael knew Jackie O I would think she had a glimps of the aura that surrounded Michael and could feel something about him special and maybe she did open up to him about some very private things.  Things that God gave him revelation about or a Vision.  Many prophets had visions of things to come.  Michael was so up close and personal with so many leaders of government.  They seemed to gravitate to him!

I think Michael is able to show us so much now, that he wasn't able to say on a stage or write about.  I was on the thread here that has the information on the ArK of the Covenant, and I was looking at one of the vids and then drilled down into other vids, and saw a ladie talking about the Myian and various Indian tribes, and she is speaking about changes that have started taking place on the earth with our bodies and minds.  She called it an awakening and renewal process, so maybe this is happening to people unaware, which is why thingz are beginning to be brought to our attention. Hence release of Jackie O's writings.  

Things being revealed that we are suppose to know!  Things that wlll cause us to realize completely, that we are in dire straits and need to look at what lies ahead and be educated about what we are dealing with.  You can't fight the enemy if you don't know who he is!

Please remember it really is all for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions