MissG

Re: TIAI 11/22
November 22, 2010, 10:19:25 AM
And now I just read that Pepsman in another thread again connecting us to the huffington post/ sony/ TIAI  :lol:

I feel punked  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sarahli

November 22, 2010, 10:22:13 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
And now I just read that Pepsman in another thread again connecting us to the huffington post/ sony/ TIAI  :lol:

I feel punked  :lol:

Yes I even replied  :D  a stupid reply now that I think about it. But it's nothing new. Sorry to hijack the thread. This is my last stupid post (here).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 22, 2010, 10:33:02 AM
we should have seen this redirect coming because the release of Vision was linked to the assasination of Kennedy from the beginning.....

but what does it mean?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 22, 2010, 10:39:18 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
we should have seen this redirect coming because the release of Vision was linked to the assasination of Kennedy from the beginning.....

but what does it mean?!

Yes there was a TMZ article about it, linking the two (DVD + JFK) and we, at that time, also found it strange.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MissG

November 22, 2010, 10:44:13 AM
Kennedy connections?

Ted Kennedy´s funeral was last year on August 29.

Michael Jackson Kennedy Half Dollar Coins
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Was Caroline Kennedy ever married to Michael Jackson?
Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Report: Michael Jackson & Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis "Feud" over Book

Michael Jackson-Jackie Kennedy Onassis Collaboration
Airdate: 7/8/2009
It was a meeting of two American icons: Jackie Kennedy and Michael Jackson. Even Jackie couldn't believe it.

"How the hell did I get doing a book on Michael Jackson?" Jackie asked.

INSIDE EDITION obtained lost audio of the former First Lady. The year was 1985. Jackie was working as a book editor in New York, and her latest project was Jackson's autobiography, Moon Walk.

The audio was accidentally recorded by Jackie's colleague, J.C. Suarez. He forgot to turn off his answering machine, and the result was an extraordinary conversation, captured forever on tape.

The King of Pop was an unusual subject matter for Jackie, but Jackson struck a deal with the publisher: he would write his memoir only if Jackie was his editor.

"How the hell did I get doing a book on Michael Jackson?  I'm still trying to think of why.  Someone must have told me to go and do it," Jackie said, laughing.

Jackie was worried that an early draft of the book didn't include enough colorful details from Jackson's remarkable life.

"Boy are we gonna have to fuel that guy...It'll be great," she told Suarez.

In an attempt to get Jackson to open up, Jackie made several trips to Neverland Ranch.  Jackson never revealed as much as Jackie would have liked, but the unlikely collaboration of the icons, now both gone, will go down in history.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 22, 2010, 11:37:43 AM
I think the connection between Bahrain and the assassination  makes sense. We've often talked about a possible murder attempt on his life. So the Kennedy assassination attempt redirect right after the Bahrain redirect is connecting the dots for us. Could he also be in Bahrain in hiding due to an assassination attempt on his life? I still have that picture in my mind of Thome walking down the hospital ramp watching the stretcher being put into the helicopter, almost as if he was making sure the body was put into the helicopter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

November 22, 2010, 11:52:21 AM
Quote from: "Rita Hayworth"
I think the connection between Bahrain and the assassination  makes sense. We've often talked about a possible murder attempt on his life. So the Kennedy assassination attempt redirect right after the Bahrain redirect is connecting the dots for us. Could he also be in Bahrain in hiding due to an assassination attempt on his life? I still have that picture in my mind of Thome walking down the hospital ramp watching the stretcher being put into the helicopter, almost as if he was making sure the body was put into the helicopter.

Sounds like you're on the right track.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 22, 2010, 01:05:36 PM
Quote from: "Rita Hayworth"

In the back of my head I connected the dots long ago about a murder attemp theory, but not in the way of voluntary murder.

MJ had some operations done which should not have been happening. His mother mentioned that she contacted the surgeons and asked them to pretend to operate his nose, but anyway they did the job.

When MJ died, propofol intoxication was the cause and propofol is used in operations.

Jermaine and every one else mentioned that procedures needed to be done in hospitals and propofol administered in hospitals as well.

At times I think that MJ could have suffered a brain damage due to wrong anesthesia procedures and surely medical negligence was on the line. Unfortunatelly, the deontological code is not taken seriously as long as one has money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

loyalfan

November 22, 2010, 01:42:44 PM
IS ANYONE ELSE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY CONFUSED HERE ...OR IS IT JUST ME ...............????????????????????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 22, 2010, 01:50:53 PM
Sorry I can't prevent myself from posting... and I hope that TS is having a lot of fun. Maybe that Michael survived a murder attempt, he had a NDE and called the DVD set box Vision because he had a vision during that NDE? Now JFK + Bahrein is self explanatory Michael is safer there than in the USA.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

November 22, 2010, 01:56:25 PM
hey there TS......can u do me a favour please...........pm me and explain what all this means........i will be in the corner dribbling and banging my head against the wall.waiting and hopeful of a reply .thankyou .xxxxxxxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 22, 2010, 02:01:17 PM
loyalfan wrote:

IS ANYONE ELSE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY CONFUSED HERE ...OR IS IT JUST ME ...............????????????????????

I also am confused.. :oops:  but it is that actually today it is the anniversary of Kennedy's murder.. I not :?  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 22, 2010, 02:08:17 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Sorry I can't prevent myself from posting... and I hope that TS is having a lot of fun. Maybe that Michael survived a murder attempt, he had a NDE and called the DVD set box Vision because he had a vision during that NDE? Now JFK + Bahrein is self explanatory Michael is safer there than in the USA.

Coming from a NDE is a rebirth in itself.

JFK+Bahrein still I don´t understand
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Sarahli

November 22, 2010, 02:18:27 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "Sarahli"

Coming from a NDE is a rebirth in itself.

JFK+Bahrein still I don´t understand

JFK tried to expose the secret societies no? Or something like that... let' say that he did not folllow the rules of the dark side. So they killed him. Michael is doing even worse and the US Gov is a big target so they will of course try to silence him even if he took precautions to fake his death legally (lol it's weird to say that). Well the paralells between Michael and JFK exists.... so Michael is safer in Bahrein then in the USA but there is no direct link between Bahrein and JFK... not that I know at least. I hope it's clear. Now I feel like this is not it, yet.   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 22, 2010, 02:29:21 PM
I think we miss an essential part of information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions