Debbie Rowe vs. LMP
November 21, 2010, 11:34:24 AM
I'm not sure where to place this, and if it's been discussed feel free to lock this thread.
I just re-watched the "Living with Michael Jackson" (Footage You Were Never Meant To See) and noticed that Debbie Rowe said that the discussion with MJ about kids occurred after he'd already separated from Lisa Marie.  She said that he was upset after the marriage collapsed, because "he'd really wanted to be a dad".  You can see this from 3:55 onward in the video.

Now I heard/saw/read (don't recall where) that LMP claimed that MJ pretty much told her, while they were still together, that if she didn't want to have his kids then Debbie would... which I always had trouble believing.  Well, according to Debbie it isn't true.

I personally believe Debbie, since I don't see why she'd lie - while I can see why LMP would lie (and she seems to have lied about other things).  Which version do you guys believe?  

[youtube:35rbtplk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69X14gliiZg[/youtube:35rbtplk]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Debbie Rowe vs. LMP
November 21, 2010, 11:40:26 AM
Didn't Lisa file for divorce in January, 1996?  If that is correct, it was before Debbie got pregnant with Prince.  Since Prince was born in February, 1997, Debbie would have gotten pregnant around May, 1996.  Now there is a possibility that Debbie was telling Michael she would be willing to have a child for him while he and Lisa were married, but she still didn't get pregnant until after Lisa filed for the divorce.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Debbie Rowe vs. LMP
November 21, 2010, 12:25:01 PM
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
Didn't Lisa file for divorce in January, 1996?  If that is correct, it was before Debbie got pregnant with Prince.  Since Prince was born in February, 1997, Debbie would have gotten pregnant around May, 1996.  Now there is a possibility that Debbie was telling Michael she would be willing to have a child for him while he and Lisa were married, but she still didn't get pregnant until after Lisa filed for the divorce.

Thanks, Peace!  You're right about Jan. 1996.
I've realized that I might have read the non-Debbie version here (Taraborrelli's account), so LMP may not have said it (but then I wonder who did!):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

EXCERPT:

By September 1995, Michael was still pushing Lisa to get pregnant. She, however, was reluctant  -  sensing that the marriage was doomed.  

'When I imagined having a child with him, all I could ever see was the custody battle nightmare,' she said later.

Their physical intimacy had cooled. 'I think we have to have sex in order for me to get pregnant,' she told him, 'and I ain't doin' it.'

But Michael didn't mind. He had a plan. One day over breakfast, he told Lisa: 'My friend Debbie said she will have my baby. If you won't do it, then she will.'

Lisa was stunned. Life with Jackson had been weird from the start, but this was too much. She called his bluff. 'That's fine with me,' she said in a calm, controlled voice. 'Tell her to go ahead and do it.'

Michael got his way. Debbie would bear him two children, though whether they were ever intimate or underwent artificial insemination was never known for sure.

What was without doubt was that there was no future for him and Lisa. It had been the most improbable of marriages and it ended in divorce.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions