becTopic starter

Re: Problemo, funeral pics comparison
December 16, 2009, 10:09:30 PM
Quote from: "DarkYetLovely"
So you think it was a double and they shopped it to make a more convincing Michael?

That's a good theory. As good as any other I can come up with.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

mjboogie

December 16, 2009, 10:28:15 PM
I definitley see the differences in the pictures of MJ. For one not only that but the flowers he is holding look dead! If you recall the picture from the burial and memorial have white lillies right? So how did the family do that! Had to be altered as this person has pointed out in the photo shop explanation. Also, I have always, always, wondered why the family selected this particular photo of MJ? I am not understanding it as MJ had several pictures througout his life! Hell, I mean he was 50 at the time! Now in this photo that the family has selected MJ is in his 30" s correct? This just floors me! I know part of the reason may be because of the liberiangirl theme but..... I keep feeling there is a much deeper reason than the liberian girl theme? I just cant figure it out! Does white lillies symbolize life? IDK :|  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

December 16, 2009, 11:06:08 PM
That's a good point mjboogie. I just can NOT imagine Katherine going through trying to decide on pics to use and coming to this set and saying "oh YES YES, these are the perfect ones! Yes, my 50yo son, father of three young children, Michael the SEX BOMB.... that's just how I want his closest friends and family to remember him, as the SUPER HOT, LEATHER PANTS CLAD PIECE OF PELVIS THRUSTING MEAT..."

Yeah no.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 16, 2009, 11:25:46 PM
Quote from: "bec"
That's a good point mjboogie. I just can NOT imagine Katherine going through trying to decide on pics to use and coming to this set and saying "oh YES YES, these are the perfect ones! Yes, my 50yo son, father of three young children, Michael the SEX BOMB.... that's just how I want his closest friends and family to remember him, as the SUPER HOT, LEATHER PANTS CLAD PIECE OF PELVIS THRUSTING MEAT..."

Yeah no.
LOLLLLLLL!!! You're funny  :lol:
Thanks for posting this, bec.
I have no idea what it means.
I'm trying to visualize the purpose...but i came up with nothing.
For me it doesnt make sense that they shoped a double to look like him. I mean...why would someone in their right mind do this? Why not just pick the original photo of the cover?
If we compare the two of them ( like Souza did) this one he looks natural, without airbrush, while in the original one he seems to be airbrushed.
Was airbrushing possible in the 80`s? Cause I remember Michael talking in an enterview or something about how his Bad album cover had been airbrushed in the eye area. He was saying they took away all his litlle imperfections.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 01:04:53 AM
Now i'm wondering if there is something in which we could  100% believe. It seems like Michael's life was a SF story with army of impersonators , doubles, decoys, false identities a.s.o. I cannot comment these pics because I'm totally outside the subject but both of them are strange and unnatural to me. Please believe me, every passing day make me wonder if I really know who Michael J.Jackson was. It's already frustrating.
Anyway , thank you for your well documented post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

*Mo*

December 17, 2009, 01:40:44 AM
So you think it was a double and they shopped it to make a more convincing Michael?

In my opinion: No.  Souza and I layered up this photo and the Liberian Girl single cover, and it's the same person.  We tend to believe that this photo was taken years later, it might even be a recent photo.  If you keep that in mind and look closely at this photo, you will realize that Mike really didn't change that much...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 01:44:12 AM
I was pretty shocked by the choice of the photos as well. I would have thought that the photo(s) chosen would be of MJ with his kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 03:21:03 AM
Was airbrushing possible in the 80`s? Cause I remember Michael talking in an enterview or something about how his Bad album cover had been airbrushed in the eye area. He was saying they took away all his litlle imperfections.

I read somewhere once that 'airbrushing' was done on photos of movie stars decades ago like Marilyn Monroe! They used to scratch parts off the negatives before developing or paint ink on them to make them look better! If you search photo manipulation on wikipedia it's pretty interesting!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 10:56:35 AM

That's a good theory. As good as any other I can come up with.

Well actually I was asking if that was YOUR theory. The only theory I have on this is that maybe we all need to step away from the computer for a while  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Doesn\'t it remind you of fish who say they\'re thirsty?"

December 17, 2009, 11:22:52 AM
Ok, I'll bite.

From the pics posted, here are some differences I observed as well.
Please let me know if I'm totally off base?

1)Hair - the hair in the top pic has slightly thicker curls as opposed to the stringier ones in the bottom.  Also the curl hanging down on MJ's forhead in the 1st pic is thicker than in the 2nd one.

2)Eyes - His eyes in the 1st pic seem heavier, more tired.  His right eye is a little more closed and as already noted, the eyeliner may be thicker and/or darker on the top pic than on the bottom pic.  Also, the bottom pic his eyes just seem more.... youthful? Optimistic?  The top pic seems more mature in a way?  

3)Eyebrows - His right eyebrow in the top pic seems a little fuller and rounder than on the bottom pic.  Now, on the bottom pic, his left eyebrow seems slightly fuller so I would think that maybe it was flipped, but it's still not as full or round as in the top pic.  Also, the rest of the pic isn't flipped, so why only flip the eyes/eyebrows?

4)Fingernails - To me, his fingernails in the top pic are darker than in the bottom pic.  If you see other pics from the BAD era, his fingernails are lighter, not as discoloured.

How'd I do?   :geek:    :lol:

edited to add: when you close up on the top pic, the angles of his jaw line are more pronounced and there are some skin folds on the neck and where the jaw meets the neck on his left(our right) hand side.  Not to mention the light lines on his neck and face.  I'm in my 30s with no plastic surgeon in sight and I don't have those.   :?    I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have had them in his 30s either.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 06:26:50 PM
to me the mouth looks like michaels mouth from recent times, over the past few years
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 07:14:31 PM
WOWIE! Good find! I was completely shocked when I saw the difference in the two pics!  It literally BLEW me away!!! Thanks for sharing! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You\'ll never make me stay, so take your weight off of me, I know your every move, so won\'t you just let me be, I\'ve been here times before but I was too blind to see, that you seduce every man, this time you won\'t seduce me.."
[size=150]I Love You So Very Much MJ, You Are My Life <3[/size]

December 18, 2009, 10:06:51 AM
Good fine! This show that MJ had a double.  I always felt he had a double, because remember when the plastic surgeon said he had perform about 49 surgeries on MJ's face. I feel the double is the one who had the plastic surgery.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 18, 2009, 11:04:15 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

In my opinion: No.  Souza and I layered up this photo and the Liberian Girl single cover, and it's the same person.  We tend to believe that this photo was taken years later, it might even be a recent photo.  If you keep that in mind and look closely at this photo, you will realize that Mike really didn't change that much...

Interesting. At one point I thought ( well, I dreamed Michael told me, lol ) that Michael´s last surgery was to change his appearance to look like he did at the end of the 80´s!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

December 18, 2009, 01:38:14 PM
tWhat i notices at the first picture..on hs right hand..all fingers has bandages exept his middle finger  :lol:

Like he says fuck you all  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions