Sarahli

Re: TIAI 11/21
November 21, 2010, 01:13:30 PM
I don't know if Michael is in Bahrein right now as we speak but let's imagine that he is back for a second and try to imagine what the US judicial/legal system would do. Especially keeping in mind how Michael has been treated by his enemies. Do you really think that making a come back in the US is safe? Even if everything is legal on the paper? Will they just say "Ok that is fine your name is not on the death certificate you are free to do whatever you want" ... I doubt it. This is a honest question/reflection that I have but I can be wrong of course. But in my mind the dark side as I call it will try by all means possible to not let Michael accomplish his mission and they don't care about what is legal or illegal, we know that. So maybe that it is safer for Michael to be in a foreign country even if things have been done legally, especially after the BAM because the enemy will of course try to manipulate the truth.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

bec

November 21, 2010, 01:17:33 PM
That's true Sarahli. You can fabricate evidence, but you can't fabricate laws.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 21, 2010, 01:29:15 PM
So that's why he spends so much time there. I remember he went in like 2005, maybe discussing some things? :?

Also, doesn't Jermaine have a friend who is affiliated with the ruler of Bahrain?  :shock:
I think I also remember the king of Bahrain referring to Michael as his "brother." So this would be the perfect place! Not only because of their laws, but he's tight with the king! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 21, 2010, 01:50:19 PM
People in Bahrein are muslims?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

November 21, 2010, 01:53:50 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
People in Bahrein are muslims?

The official religion of Bahrain is Islam, which the majority of the population practices. However, due to an influx of immigrants and guest workers from non-Muslim countries, such as India, Philippines and Sri Lanka,[83] the overall percentage of Muslims in the country has declined in recent years. According to the 2001 census, 81.2% of Bahrain's population was Muslim, 9% were Christian, and 9.8% practiced Hinduism and other religions.[1] There are no official figures for the proportion of Shia and Sunni among the Muslims of Bahrain. Unofficial sources, such as the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office, estimate it to be approximately 33% Sunni and 66% Shia.[84] The vast majority of Muslims are shia, with other estimates at almost 80%.[85][86]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 21, 2010, 02:05:02 PM
Sarahli wrote:

I don't know if Michael is in Bahrein right now as we speak but let's imagine that he is back for a second and try to imagine what the US judicial/legal system would do. Especially keeping in mind how Michael has been treated by his enemies. Do you really think that making a come back in the US is safe? Even if everything is legal on the paper? Will they just say "Ok that is fine your name is not on the death certificate you are free to do whatever you want" ... I doubt it. This is a honest question/reflection that I have but I can be wrong of course. But in my mind the dark side as I call it will try by all means possible to not let Michael accomplish his mission and they don't care about what is legal or illegal, we know that. So maybe that it is safer for Michael to be in a foreign country even if things have been done legally, especially after the BAM because the enemy will of course try to manipulate the truth.

Sarahli is true, we must remember what happened during the trial all they did certain people, such as manufactured false evidence and slandered in the most ruthless Michael. Who can assure us that something like this could happen once more?
And again I repeat, if Michael is in Bahrain ... I'm glad :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 21, 2010, 03:28:22 PM
Didn't TMZ just have a story how Bahrian didn't get the memo about MJ's "death" a connection there. I made a thread on the old MJHD about how I thought he was there and could be staying on one of the islands called "the world" Akon even said MJ could be on an island somewhere.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

suspicious mind

November 21, 2010, 05:44:36 PM
elvis : aloha from hawii

michael : BAM FROM BAHRAIN :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

November 21, 2010, 07:06:26 PM
Quote from: "becca26"
Didn't TMZ just have a story how Bahrian didn't get the memo about MJ's "death" a connection there. I made a thread on the old MJHD about how I thought he was there and could be staying on one of the islands called "the world" Akon even said MJ could be on an island somewhere.  :D

It is possible!
I am simply struggling to see why TS would want to draw the attention on MJ location ... but again, further news maybe coming out of Bahrain soon.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 21, 2010, 07:30:53 PM
Michael Jackson's island escape
Michael Jackson has splashed out $1.5million on a new mansion on his own private island.The eccentric singer has paid the massive sum for a quarter-acre site on the Amwaj Islands, located off the coast of Bahrain where Jackson has been living since being cleared of child sex abuse.The island, which is part of three man-made islands built in the last five years, boasts lavish facilities including its own international airport, several top restaurants, a private hospital, golf courses, canals and an equestrian centre.There is also a private school, the International School of Choueifat, where it is believed Jackson will send his three children Prince Michael, Paris and Prince Michael II.Jackson will reportedly move into the property in January and the island's other residents are excited about their new famous neighbour - despite his recent troubles.One local said: "It's still the music people know, that's how people here know Michael Jackson. It's really exciting"Last week, the 'Billie Jean' singer's father insisted his son would never live in America again after receiving a series of threats. Joseph revealed Michael only intended to return to the US for work and visits after the way he was treated during his child abuse trial.
He revealed: "He'll come back to America to visit, but not to stay, not to live. They didn't treat him right here I know if I was him, I wouldn't come back"

It is not yet known if Jackson now plans to sell his world famous Neverland ranch in America.

Michael Jackson to live forever as an island in Dubai  September 25 2009

See...MJ wouldn't stand out at all . :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

November 21, 2010, 10:53:55 PM
Maybe MJ changed his name temporarily, before the death and then when his about to come back he will change it back, because if he changed his name before the death certificate came out then he wont have any legal issues right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 22, 2010, 12:41:57 AM
I can't help thinking about those rumors that Michael coverted to Islam...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions