suspicious mind

Re: TIAI 11/21
November 21, 2010, 07:30:26 AM
perhaps only intent is to clarify how long the active planning has been going on.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Grace

November 21, 2010, 08:23:55 AM
I think I should consider contacting the people from Bahrain  I met - the loveliest and humblest persons on the globe despite their fathers were ... minister, ... minister and ... minister.
Very lovely and impressive.

But no - I won't contact them, for there are other countries as well that don't have treaties with the U.S. and because I am not here to find Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

RK

November 21, 2010, 08:48:29 AM
My neice is working over there at the moment. Might be time auntie went to visit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 21, 2010, 08:58:08 AM
:D

This is great. I don't think it matters where he is, we aren't supposed to hunt him down. What's important is that he took the necessary precautions by choosing to go to Bahrain. He can't get in trouble for faking his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

November 21, 2010, 09:27:36 AM
Thanks TS, I hope that Michael is fine, and if I'm really glad you are away from people like Tom Sneddon and others that did so much damage, I can not even imagine what it would be able to make this man to suspect that Michael is alive and did all this.
I'm not interested in a hunt "to go after Bahrain, would never do something like that, but I had the money for this trip is very expensive. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 21, 2010, 09:47:16 AM
Katherine Jackson: Dr. Murray Told Me MJ Was Dead
4 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Katherine Jackson told Oprah Winfrey ... it was Dr. Conrad Murray himself who broke the news that Michael Jackson was dead.

Play video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... d105f26218

On an episode of "Oprah" airing today, Katherine explained how everyone at the hospital was reluctant to tell her what happened to her son.

She says Dr. Murray took so long in explaining things ... she had to cut him off, saying, "'Well, what happened? How is he? Did he make it?' And he said, 'No, he's gone.'"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ad-murray/ijcsly

We must remember this, many people felt bad in this part of the interview when Katherine said this and I cry a little, I think their pain is real, but it's true that Michael is far from it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

November 21, 2010, 09:48:05 AM
None of us would run off and try to flush him out. We are just letting off steam about this redirect. It's exciting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 21, 2010, 09:55:23 AM
Bahrain has been discussed in this forum a lot  ;) people even dreamt and got "visions" about it.....

Faking your death has no punishment. The only punishment applies if the faking was to get money out from it (cashing insurance i.e). In case of a "come back" one must pay the costs related (if in any case public related costs are to be paid....and let´s not forget that Janet Jackson paid for the memorial costs of police etc).
If the reason for faking death is purely fraud involving money or Id thef, then, one will be punished.

Here Bahrain constitution in pdf

Criminal Law in Bahrain

Anti-Money Laundering Guideline
Decree Law No. (4) of 2001 With Respect to the Prevention and Prohibition of the Laundering of Money
Decree Law No. (4) of 2001 With Respect to the Prevention and Prohibition of the Laundering of Money

Criminal Law in USA

2007/50 - Public Law 105-277, Division F- Not Legalizing Marijuana for Medicinal Use (1998)
2007/51 - Public Law 106-310, Methamphetamine Anti-Proliferation Act of 2000
2007/52 - Public Law 108-358, Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004
2007/53 - Public Law 109-177, Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act of 2005
2007/54 - Public Law 109-304, An Act to complete the codification of title 46, United States Code, "Shipping", as positive law. Chapter 705. Maritime Drug Law Enforcement (2006)
Chemical Diversion and Trafficking Act of 1988 (Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1998, Title 6, Subtitle A
Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure (2004)
Federal Rules of Evidence (2004)
Money Laundering Prosecution Improvement Act of 1988 (Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1998, Title 6, Subtitle E) 8
Public Law 103-200. Domestic Chemical Diversion Control Act Of 1993.
US Code TITLE 18—CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

MJ has not been the 1st to "fake" it??

Back to the death certificate?

Man Faked Death To Beat Court Case
Town Name, Cemetery Spelled Wrong On Death Certificate

Police are searching for Michael Rosen, 42, who is wanted on forgery and counterfeiting charges.

Rosen claimed to be his brother when he went to Salem District Court with what he said was the death certificate, according to Salem police.

It said Rosen had died the week before. A clerk put the certificate in Rosen's file, and the pending case against him was dismissed.

Rosen, who was on probation for other offenses, was arrested months before because he was driving with no license.

When Rosen's probation officer learned of the case being dismissed, he said he was surprised because he had spoken with Rosen earlier and he seemed fine.

Click To Comment | Video

Another probation officer noticed the death certificate listed the cause of Rosen's death as "cardio-respiratory" arrest. The officer, whose mother is a nurse, knew the term normally used is "cardiac-respiratory."

The death certificate, which had no raised seal and was printed on the wrong kind of paper, was deemed to be a fake.

Saugus was misspelled on the certificate, and the cemetery was spelled "Temple Isreal" instead of Israel.

The cemetery also confirmed that no one named Michael Rosen was buried there.

Rosen's roommate Daniel Sheehan said Rosen took off in Sheehan's Jeep a few days ago. Rosen called Sheehan on Monday promising to return the vehicle.

As we say in my country:
"every law has a loophole"  :P
Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 09:58:47 AM by Gema
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

navibl

November 21, 2010, 09:57:30 AM
Where ever he is and whatever he is doing I just want him to feel safe and happy, and above all else...LOVED!!!  Sending him all I have, where ever he is!!!
 :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 21, 2010, 10:00:59 AM
Maybe this re-direct isn't a "This is where Michael is" but a "Michael has spent time in Bahrain since June 25th"... That could be where he flew on June 25th because he certainly would have to get as far away as possible and he would have to go somewhere he felt completely safe and protected.  Michael has a lot of friends in high places who can assure his security.  I'm sure it was planned and executed like a military procedure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 21, 2010, 10:02:57 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
who wants to go to Bahrain?

I do... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:lol:

:lol:  :lol:  me tooooo

I almost ended up working there some years ago  :D I should have taken the job  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

liegi

November 21, 2010, 11:12:40 AM
What I think might happen is that we will be told that all we have seen has been concocted by the media. We will be shown how it was done. So Michael will finally prove, once and for all, who and what was behind his trial and other attacks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

November 21, 2010, 12:04:27 PM
Why should MJ have some problems with the law if the name on the DC and on the documents AFTER 25th June, 2009 is NOT the right one..? Remember Michael Joseph Jackson instead of Michael JOE Jackson..? So a fake of a fake is not a fraud.... TS even pointed out to that the middle name issue in Update 6 when he talked about the MJ/Elvis parallels and don't forget that nobody has collected the life insurance yet, so no fraud at all......
So, or the middle name on those documents is not wrong and MJ could have problems for faking documents, etc..etc... or the fake of fake is not a fraud thing is still valid because the middle name is Joe and this redirect is just to pleasure the hoax believers....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 21, 2010, 12:09:41 PM
I agree Puff, I don't believe anything illegal has been done in the course of this hoax. MJ has the best lawyers in the world. They would have been consulted and legality would be assured ahead of time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

liegi

November 21, 2010, 12:10:36 PM
Exactly.  I can imagine the entire film unfolding.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions