Sarahli

Re: TIAI 11/22
November 23, 2010, 01:06:11 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
there was tabloid type rumor that kennedy did not die but was on an island somewhere with brain damage or something .

Yes I've came across that theory. How is it not possible to not become paranoid?

for me just a short hop from suspicious mind ;)

LOL
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

suspicious mind

Re: TIAI 11/22
November 23, 2010, 01:13:47 PM
Quote from: "navibl"
I had read somewhere that Bahrain was the location of the tree of life because there is a tree that thrives there in the middle of a place that looks like desert.  It is all sand and there is no water around for it to pull from.  They say its roots go so far down into the ground that there may be an underground spring that feeds it, but it would not sustain because a tree absorbs water from the top soil that lets rain soak down on to the roots not the roots draw water up from a source.  So it has been an on going mystery as to how this tree survives.

It has been said the Garden of Eden was there.  I had always felt that Michael went to Bahrain for a specific purpose unknown to everyone but the people that where close to him there.  We would never know what he really did there because those people for very private about so much. They greatly loved Michael.

Also the title Vision for the DVD, I thing is was named that to tell us how Michael knew of things to come!  Since God gave him the music, I feel God gave him something even greater, "not saying this to offend non believers in God...so no attacks"  Since Michael knew Jackie O I would think she had a glimps of the aura that surrounded Michael and could feel something about him special and maybe she did open up to him about some very private things.  Things that God gave him revelation about or a Vision.  Many prophets had visions of things to come.  Michael was so up close and personal with so many leaders of government.  They seemed to gravitate to him!

I think Michael is able to show us so much now, that he wasn't able to say on a stage or write about.  I was on the thread here that has the information on the ArK of the Covenant, and I was looking at one of the vids and then drilled down into other vids, and saw a ladie talking about the Myian and various Indian tribes, and she is speaking about changes that have started taking place on the earth with our bodies and minds.  She called it an awakening and renewal process, so maybe this is happening to people unaware, which is why thingz are beginning to be brought to our attention. Hence release of Jackie O's writings.  

Things being revealed that we are suppose to know!  Things that wlll cause us to realize completely, that we are in dire straits and need to look at what lies ahead and be educated about what we are dealing with.  You can't fight the enemy if you don't know who he is!

Please remember it really is all for L.O.V.E.
the garden was closed off after the fall and is supposed to have angels at the entrance to gaurd it. i remember hearing michael say something once about where he thought the garden of eden was but i can't remember where he was speaking of. to my mind fallen man and the tree of life is a bad combination. but having said that i am reminded did christ not call himself the tree of life?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal