mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Re: "It's All For L.O.V.E!
November 23, 2010, 07:46:22 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
mjj4ever777 wrote:

paula-c wrote:
Great post mjj4ever777, it's always good to read positive things.
And I would like to add the following, the actions of humans express feelings and express solidarity degree attained love, individually and collectively, from the love of family until universal love that is well understood that "there is no different to another man, nor patria man who does not need of other homelands", because all we need to all and everyone we complement each other.
Solidarity is innate in humans, love To your brother, fighting and working for the common good, beyond the limits of his family and even your nation, love or universal, without borders or plots love that man, as I said at the beginning of this writing, understands that there is no different from another man or homeland you don't need other homelands, because all we need to all and everyone we complement each other, facilitating the integration of peoples, from the villages of conscious way because "when you have a son, has all the children of the world," man no matter the color of their skin, their religion or nationality.

Bless you for your input Paula! We are so in need of bringing back "family values" and making "LOVE" cool again!  

The time will come when All will be restored, because L.O.V.E is stronger than anything and it will win in the end!  
Much love to you friend!

God blesses his you friend, the idea of this thread is yours, excellent ;)

Thanks you! There will definitely be more to come! :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 23, 2010, 08:08:42 PM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Thank you and Bless you for your reply Mopey!

It makes me so sad to see that very few members reply to my posts about "Love" and "positivity." We call ourselves the "Army Of Love," yet very few members talk about Love here...I just don't get it :(  Are we really an "Army Of Love", or are we just an "Army of Hoax Investigators?"

People seem to be more interested in  MJ the "Entertainer" then in Michael, the "Man."

I really believe that one of the many lessons in this hoax, is to show all of the MJ fans that they are more "in love" with "MJ the Entertainer", then they are with "Michael the Man," because the "hoax" is the "Entertainment" and Michael's "message of Love and healing the planet", is who Michael the "Man" is all about. Michael was always talking about the importance of Love, his message is so clear! So why is "Love" such an unpopular topic ? You have to get people "talking" about love in order for it to grow, I wish more would see this. Why do people "need" Michael to physically appear, before they start "living" his message?

This hoax will be a huge "reality check" for many when all is revealed, but if this hoax was what it took to really shake up the world and bring them back to the realization that "Love" really is the answer to all of our problems, then it will have been worth the "lack of interest," at the moment.

Sending you all my L.O.V.E!
[youtube:913ucw9u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeVt9UEUh-8[/youtube:913ucw9u]

I think everything you've said here is so true and I just love hearing that speech of Michael's, especially when he tells everybody there to take to hand of the person next to them and tell them, "I care about you" and "I love you."   Imagine what it would have felt like to be in that audience and experience love literally all around you.  Now imagine that in every day life, wouldn't that be something...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 23, 2010, 09:31:45 PM
Yes Andrea, that would be amazing, or should I say that "will" be amazing, because I firmly believe we are ALL going to return to our natural state of Love, very soon!
Sending you Light and Love so that you may pass it on to others! Bless YOU!<3

[youtube:32i9x0y3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es-YbHlBKtU&feature=related[/youtube:32i9x0y3]

Let your "Hearts" bring you back to "Life", with LOVE! I love you all so very much! It is a great time to be ALIVE...Forget the "Fear" and embrace the knowledge that there is nothing to fear but fear itself...Just say "NO MORE, I am taking back control of MY life and I am going to live my life with love and happiness," and It WILL happen...You have more power then you give yourselves credit for!! Believe in Yourself!

Michael, my brother...You know I love you most..."Heart" To "Heart" and "Mind" To "Mind" for all Eternity!
Dayna :) <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 23, 2010, 09:43:33 PM
I used this quote in another thread but I think it's quite fitting here too:

"Prayer does not use up artificial energy, doesn't burn up any fossil fuel, doesn't pollute. Neither does song, neither does love, neither does the dance."
-Margaret Mead

And I love this song by John Lennon, simply called "Love".

[youtube:2ee7nqv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G-qAKmACDE[/youtube:2ee7nqv4]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 09:49:44 PM
Yes, shine your light as bright as it can be seen. Let people know that we must awaken and claim our god within us. We have the L.O.V.E. inside us right now, let it out and help change the world. It starts right outside your front door, tell someone you don't know that you care about what happens to them. Find out something personal and give them daily encouragement. You can't change the whole world by yourself. It happens by connecting to one person at a time and making that connection count.
L.O.V.E. 1 and fear 0

Which side of the score board are you on?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 24, 2010, 12:04:31 AM
Quote from: "trustno1"
Thank You.  You spoke the truth.

Bless You for reading ! Sending you Light and Love Trust...i'm not going to say trustno1, but now that I take a closer look at your name, I just heard Michael in my head say, "it's not Trustno1, it's Trust#1...which is yourself!!! Wow, now there is some "positive energy" if I ever saw it, we just showed that we always see the negative in something, but if you look closely, you will also find a positive! Wow!!
L.O.V.E is AWESOME!!!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 24, 2010, 08:06:11 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
I used this quote in another thread but I think it's quite fitting here too:

"Prayer does not use up artificial energy, doesn't burn up any fossil fuel, doesn't pollute. Neither does song, neither does love, neither does the dance."
-Margaret Mead

And I love this song by John Lennon, simply called "Love".

[youtube:363f6bbz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G-qAKmACDE[/youtube:363f6bbz]

Hey Anna, I was just reading the bolded part in  your post, just as Garth Brookes came on Oprah and sang that exact song the Dance, so I'm posting it because this whole hoax is like a dance and there is a line in the song that says
"My life, is better left to chance
I could have missed the
"pain", but I'da had to miss..."The Dance"  some of you will get the meaning behind this song.
[youtube:363f6bbz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7_VcWnLTu4[/youtube:363f6bbz]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 24, 2010, 08:34:52 PM
awww...my hubby just came home and surprised me with Michael Jackson's The Experience for wii!!!! Now that is what I call Love, so if you will excuse me , I am about to go "get down" with my two favorite men!!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2010, 08:48:22 PM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
awww...my hubby just came home and surprised me with Michael Jackson's The Experience for wii!!!! Now that is what I call Love, so if you will excuse me , I am about to go "get down" with my two favorite men!!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sounds like something I would say!

Have fun and thank you for posting this thread. I always love reading your words, because I know I am reading your heart!

Much love to you and let me know how that game is!  ;)  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 19, 2012, 10:24:42 PM
I had a strong need to bring up the subject of Negativity vs. Positivity once again because I feel it is very important that we stop and reflect on what has been happening in "hoaxland" the last little while.

Everything I say here I say with love from my heart for ALL of you here!

There has been so much "controversy" going on lately and therefore there is a lot of "negativity" in the posts because of this.People just keep running with the negative thoughts, which just creates more negativity, and with each post  the negativity builds until everyone is once again in a negative frame of mind!

All this "breaking news", "Oprah" "LMP" "Leaked songs,"etc. drama, is taking us further and further down the rabbit hole! We are being led ...and we follow! In doing so we are creating a chain of "negativity" which is getting us no where fast! We try to figure out  answers to clues and questions, but those are things that only Michael can really answer! ONLY Michael, so what is the purpose of spending all this "energy" on things negative, things that are out of our control?

Your frustrations, you anger, your pain, your sadness, your hatred, your hopelessness...etc, are  creating so much negativity, that the positivity that is on this site, is almost obsolete! We really need to change this! <3

There are some of us here who have figured out what we believe to be the "Answer" as to what is going to happen when this finally comes to its "conclusion" and believe me when I say, that the Ultimate answer is, it was all done for L.O.V.E.

Didn't Michael himself tell us that? Then we should have 100% faith in him, that this really is "all for L.O.V.E." and L.O.V.E is Positive Energy!

Now as I have said before, the hoax and clues have their purpose, to expose the "corruption" that is everywhere, and to help us to understand that we need to wake up from this state of mind control we have been under. We need to take our personal power back! We need to see the "Bigger picture", in order to fully understand this hoax.

My question is this: How much more info do you need before you understand about the "corruption?"??? Why still dwell on every little "tidbit" that is being fed to us??? Does it make you happy to be in this constant state of "confusion"?  I doubt it, but so many are still so unsure about the hoax.

As long as you stay on the negative path, the more you perpetuate the negativity and you will never get out of this "cycle." You need to take a look at the positive side of this hoax, the L.O.V.E

Do me a favor, next time you log on tell yourself that you are only going to look for positive things about Michael. Open your mind to all possibilities. Go back to read some of his lyrics, watch his videos and look for all things Positive, listen to his messages of Love and Light and the stars and planets, his dreams, what he wants for the future, etc. Just spend the day linking Michael with L.O.V.E only, and see the story unfold...Stay positive and you will find positive and others will feel that positive energy. We need more people on this site to practice this in order to change the course of this hoax.

The way I look at it is this:
There can only be 2 options of what the outcome of this hoax will be.

1- You believe that Michael is fully in charge of the hoax and he has a wake up call for the world, but he is alive and  he wants us to Believe in ourselves and our capabilities he wants us to spread love to others, to believe that we really Can change the world and  when we see this and we start living each day with love, we will be able to see that love really can change the world, because love is positive energy and when enough positive energy  is being emmited, the positive changes begin to happen, Actually it is happening as we speak. In the end, you will see that love will win, but Michael needs our help! The outcome will be a rebirth of Love, Peace and Unity on our planet.

OR

2- TPTB are in charge, they murdered Michael for money, created this whole hoax to keep us off track, while they milk every cent they can out of him, and in the end the powers that be have won and we no longer will have any control...we will be their "robots" ( because we let them,) and then when they realize the power they have they will probably start a nuclear war and we all die except for a chosen few... 2012 will mean the end of the world! It will be "death" and "destruction"

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you continue on the negative path, the outcome will always be Negative, but if you choose the positive path ,the outcome will be positive!
Why? Because "YOU" and only "YOU" can create your HIStory, Michael created the hoax, but it is up to you which path you decide to take...the end result will be what you yourself created. You do have a choice though!
You have to walk out of the "darkness" in order to step into the "light," and you need to make a "conscious" effort to really "make a change", it's hard to do, but you can do it, you are the only one who can!  and when you do change, the rewards will be worth it...I promise!

Please try what I asked you to do above, just try and see please!! Believe that you have the power to change the world and you will!!! Michael said he can't do this by himself! Michael has left a trail of "clues" also on this "positive path, but not enough people are trying to figure out what they are and why they are there.... Something big is going to happen and the clues are there for you to find, so why not take a nice long walk down the path of L.O.V.E! Help change this "negative" hoax, into a "positive" one!
Michael is not responsible for "our" happiness", WE are! I think Michael would like to see more of us "cleaning up" our own backyards, instead of trying to "clean up" his.

Hope I didn't confuse you too much and I meant NO offense to anyone, believe me...I love you all and it breaks my heart seeing so many wonderful souls on here suffering and searching to basic "dead ends".

Michael believes in Love, so please give L.O.V.E a chance for a while!

Thanks family.
Blessings Love and Light,
Dayna

L.O.V.E. is a beautiful thing, so is my wife. I L.O.V.E. this post, from more then 180 days ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2012, 02:52:59 AM
Thank you, 777, for starting this thread - I was just digging in 'How do I open a new thread?'.

Lately I just log in to read and find myself tired and sad, though I try to be carefull about what to read and TRY to avoid the negativity and bashing. But it seems that whatever issue is brought up it ends in endless argueing and attacking as in the new Front/Back thread or TII/TIAI or the new discussion about doggy-hatethread against Souza and other members.

I refuse to believe it's human nature - and if it is we have to overcome. Several questions arise to me:

1. How can we meet  the 'negativity - wordbashing - personel attacking' by other means than opening another thread?
2. Do we know why people are being negative - can we judge them for being 'the bad guys' and be sure we are 'the good ones'?
3. Do we have means/tools to meet attackers in a constructive way and how can human-conflict-research help to overcome the bashing? Is it meaningfull to even try or do we have to accept that evil exists independently from good and lives it's one life?
4. Do we have to accept the fact of 'selective perception' - we choose to see what we WANT to see and have our 'blind fields'?
5. Are we ready to love unconditionally and not judge a person, but the way he or she expresses his or her thoughts?
6. Can we agree that nobody is born aggressive but made aggressive by traumas, circumstances and inner pains? If we can - how do we meet their sarcastic, cynical and aggressive utterings in a way that brings relief and not wordfighting pageupanddown?

There are more questions to ask - the questions bring me to the bottomline of our human conditions and wether we can live in peace or in neverending wars.
I sure don't have the answers but if it's all for L.O.V.E. we should start to deliver answers, far away from obsession to 'THE ENTERTAINER' or figuring out the date for BAMsday.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 20, 2012, 08:02:12 AM
Thank you, 777, for starting this thread - I was just digging in 'How do I open a new thread?'.

Lately I just log in to read and find myself tired and sad, though I try to be carefull about what to read and TRY to avoid the negativity and bashing. But it seems that whatever issue is brought up it ends in endless argueing and attacking as in the new Front/Back thread or TII/TIAI or the new discussion about doggy-hatethread against Souza and other members.

I refuse to believe it's human nature - and if it is we have to overcome. Several questions arise to me:

1. How can we meet  the 'negativity - wordbashing - personel attacking' by other means than opening another thread?
2. Do we know why people are being negative - can we judge them for being 'the bad guys' and be sure we are 'the good ones'?
3. Do we have means/tools to meet attackers in a constructive way and how can human-conflict-research help to overcome the bashing? Is it meaningfull to even try or do we have to accept that evil exists independently from good and lives it's one life?
4. Do we have to accept the fact of 'selective perception' - we choose to see what we WANT to see and have our 'blind fields'?
5. Are we ready to love unconditionally and not judge a person, but the way he or she expresses his or her thoughts?
6. Can we agree that nobody is born aggressive but made aggressive by traumas, circumstances and inner pains? If we can - how do we meet their sarcastic, cynical and aggressive utterings in a way that brings relief and not wordfighting pageupanddown?

There are more questions to ask - the questions bring me to the bottomline of our human conditions and wether we can live in peace or in neverending wars.
I sure don't have the answers but if it's all for L.O.V.E. we should start to deliver answers, far away from obsession to 'THE ENTERTAINER' or figuring out the date for BAMsday.   

@mjj4ever777: thank you for this "focus on L.O.V.E." thread       bearhug

@ heartwarrior: I agree with you and in particular you hit the nail on your conclusive statements:

Our goal should be to make the utmost efforts to find the answers on your questions:

At least we could try to find answers on these questions to come (close) to L.O.V.E.

I refuse to believe negativity is human nature either, though negativity is part of human nature and this negativity is sometimes leading in a person's character. L.O.V.E. is keep believing in yourself and in others, even if they see the world with different or negative eyes. People may ask themselves, before judging instantly, why other "negative" people think or act "bad" and "not conform their conditions", what/who made them act like this? People may have reasons to think or act in a certain way and some do not know any better. A little more empathy and understanding in this world would make a BIG difference.

Thanks for your enlightning post Heart      bearhug

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 08:03:46 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

January 20, 2012, 11:30:25 AM
I haven`t logged in to the Forum for quite a while, but I´m really happy that one of the first things I´ve read here today was your post, heartwarrior.
I like the questions you´ve put out. One can feel that you´ve sincerely given thought to these matters of interhuman relations.

All of us who call themselves "Believers" or "Soldiers of Love" should try to find the answers to that, even if not in public so at least quietly for ourselves. The willingness alone to dare a honest look inside ourselves to become aware of our very own sensitivities would pave the way for mutual understanding, for I believe only those, who are sympathetic and lenient towards themselves, are able to treat others in the same way - with kindness, empathy and respect.

Yes, I think love is indeed the answer to many questions, when this love is genuinely true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

January 20, 2012, 03:15:33 PM
heartwarrior, your questions make it really clear to me that love is a decision/action and not so much an emotion. I think this is where most of the world is mistaken and that is where it should start: decide to treat everyone with sympathy, consider the interests, the state of mind, and the well-being of the other person, express yourself with gentleness even if you don't feel like it and the rage just wants to spew out, think twice before sharing a thought that benefits no one, think about what kind of effect your actions and words might have on the other person (whether it's the person you're addressing or an innocent by-stander who overhears your conversation or reads your posts), and decide that, regardless of how a person treats you, their behavior will not determine how you react. Love manifests in the interaction, in what you do/say and how you do/say it, but just because the person you're conversing with is love-less does not mean you should reply without love too. If anything, they need to be shown kindness and gentleness the most. Yet other times it is best to keep silent and not fuel a fight because they're stubborn and nothing you say will penetrate.

Actions rooted in such emotions (fear/jealousy/lust/vegeance/anger/etc..) more often than not lead to trouble and suffering, but, above all, they completely ruin whatever peaceful atmosphere there may have been. I'm waiting for the day the people close to me realize this for themselves because no matter how much I remind them they just don't listen. They may even agree with me in the moment, but they go on living their lives as usual, complaining about the same thing day after day. I don't know how to explain it any more clearly.

They just don't want to change; a part of them seems to enjoy the misery they inflict.  :(

Maybe one day they'll hear me.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 20, 2012, 04:52:48 PM

They just don't want to change; a part of them seems to enjoy the misery they inflict.  :(

Maybe one day they'll hear me.

You couldn't have explained it any clearer melody  :)
It feels like you have put so much energy in telling the one's close to you to change or holding a mirror in front of them (in a subtle way). I know where you are coming from. Never give up on this, and although you might think it is hopeless, have faith that they will listen sooner or later. Because when you loose faith in the fact that people can change there NEVER will be a change at all.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions