mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
"It's All For L.O.V.E!
November 20, 2010, 07:58:44 PM
I had a strong need to bring up the subject of Negativity vs. Positivity once again because I feel it is very important that we stop and reflect on what has been happening in "hoaxland" the last little while.

Everything I say here I say with love from my heart for ALL of you here!

There has been so much "controversy" going on lately and therefore there is a lot of "negativity" in the posts because of this.People just keep running with the negative thoughts, which just creates more negativity, and with each post  the negativity builds until everyone is once again in a negative frame of mind!

All this "breaking news", "Oprah" "LMP" "Leaked songs,"etc. drama, is taking us further and further down the rabbit hole! We are being led ...and we follow! In doing so we are creating a chain of "negativity" which is getting us no where fast! We try to figure out  answers to clues and questions, but those are things that only Michael can really answer! ONLY Michael, so what is the purpose of spending all this "energy" on things negative, things that are out of our control?

Your frustrations, you anger, your pain, your sadness, your hatred, your hopelessness...etc, are  creating so much negativity, that the positivity that is on this site, is almost obsolete! We really need to change this! <3

There are some of us here who have figured out what we believe to be the "Answer" as to what is going to happen when this finally comes to its "conclusion" and believe me when I say, that the Ultimate answer is, it was all done for L.O.V.E.

Didn't Michael himself tell us that? Then we should have 100% faith in him, that this really is "all for L.O.V.E." and L.O.V.E is Positive Energy!

Now as I have said before, the hoax and clues have their purpose, to expose the "corruption" that is everywhere, and to help us to understand that we need to wake up from this state of mind control we have been under. We need to take our personal power back! We need to see the "Bigger picture", in order to fully understand this hoax.

My question is this: How much more info do you need before you understand about the "corruption?"??? Why still dwell on every little "tidbit" that is being fed to us??? Does it make you happy to be in this constant state of "confusion"?  I doubt it, but so many are still so unsure about the hoax.

As long as you stay on the negative path, the more you perpetuate the negativity and you will never get out of this "cycle." You need to take a look at the positive side of this hoax, the L.O.V.E

Do me a favor, next time you log on tell yourself that you are only going to look for positive things about Michael. Open your mind to all possibilities. Go back to read some of his lyrics, watch his videos and look for all things Positive, listen to his messages of Love and Light and the stars and planets, his dreams, what he wants for the future, etc. Just spend the day linking Michael with L.O.V.E only, and see the story unfold...Stay positive and you will find positive and others will feel that positive energy. We need more people on this site to practice this in order to change the course of this hoax.

The way I look at it is this:
There can only be 2 options of what the outcome of this hoax will be.

1- You believe that Michael is fully in charge of the hoax and he has a wake up call for the world, but he is alive and  he wants us to Believe in ourselves and our capabilities he wants us to spread love to others, to believe that we really Can change the world and  when we see this and we start living each day with love, we will be able to see that love really can change the world, because love is positive energy and when enough positive energy  is being emmited, the positive changes begin to happen, Actually it is happening as we speak. In the end, you will see that love will win, but Michael needs our help! The outcome will be a rebirth of Love, Peace and Unity on our planet.

OR

2- TPTB are in charge, they murdered Michael for money, created this whole hoax to keep us off track, while they milk every cent they can out of him, and in the end the powers that be have won and we no longer will have any control...we will be their "robots" ( because we let them,) and then when they realize the power they have they will probably start a nuclear war and we all die except for a chosen few... 2012 will mean the end of the world! It will be "death" and "destruction"

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you continue on the negative path, the outcome will always be Negative, but if you choose the positive path ,the outcome will be positive!
Why? Because "YOU" and only "YOU" can create your HIStory, Michael created the hoax, but it is up to you which path you decide to take...the end result will be what you yourself created. You do have a choice though!
You have to walk out of the "darkness" in order to step into the "light," and you need to make a "conscious" effort to really "make a change", it's hard to do, but you can do it, you are the only one who can!  and when you do change, the rewards will be worth it...I promise!

Please try what I asked you to do above, just try and see please!! Believe that you have the power to change the world and you will!!! Michael said he can't do this by himself! Michael has left a trail of "clues" also on this "positive path, but not enough people are trying to figure out what they are and why they are there.... Something big is going to happen and the clues are there for you to find, so why not take a nice long walk down the path of L.O.V.E! Help change this "negative" hoax, into a "positive" one!
Michael is not responsible for "our" happiness", WE are! I think Michael would like to see more of us "cleaning up" our own backyards, instead of trying to "clean up" his.

Hope I didn't confuse you too much and I meant NO offense to anyone, believe me...I love you all and it breaks my heart seeing so many wonderful souls on here suffering and searching to basic "dead ends".

Michael believes in Love, so please give L.O.V.E a chance for a while!

Thanks family.
Blessings Love and Light,
Dayna

Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 09:52:27 PM by mjj4ever777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: "It's All For L.O.V.E!
November 20, 2010, 08:35:27 PM
Great post!

“No matter what, the most powerful thing in the world is the human mind and prayer, and belief in yourself and confidence and perseverance. No matter how many times you do it, you do it again until it’s right. And always believe in yourself. And not matter who’s around you that is being negative or thrusting negative energy at you, totally block it off. Because whatever you believe, you become.

Michael Jackson spoke these words in an Online Audio Chat sponsored by GetMusic.com and RollingStone.com on October 26, 2001
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 20, 2010, 08:47:08 PM
Thanks Lilwendy! Maybe seeing Michael's own words reflecting what I was trying to say,  will make someone take a second look before moving on to the next thread.

Sending you Blessings Light and Love Always!
Kisses :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 20, 2010, 09:33:37 PM
All I can say mjj4ever777 is Amen, Amen and Amen.  It takes so much more energy in hating than to love.  Many of us are focusing on when Michael will be coming back and not the message that Michael has been trying to convey to us through this hoax and that there is too much hate in this world and it is destroying us and this planet and this is ours this is where we live and our children and if we dont take it back and nurture it and care for each other, love each other we will only end up losing it and destroying each other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 21, 2010, 04:06:27 PM
Thank you and Bless you for your reply Mopey!

It makes me so sad to see that very few members reply to my posts about "Love" and "positivity." We call ourselves the "Army Of Love," yet very few members talk about Love here...I just don't get it :(  Are we really an "Army Of Love", or are we just an "Army of Hoax Investigators?"

People seem to be more interested in  MJ the "Entertainer" then in Michael, the "Man."

I really believe that one of the many lessons in this hoax, is to show all of the MJ fans that they are more "in love" with "MJ the Entertainer", then they are with "Michael the Man," because the "hoax" is the "Entertainment" and Michael's "message of Love and healing the planet", is who Michael the "Man" is all about. Michael was always talking about the importance of Love, his message is so clear! So why is "Love" such an unpopular topic ? You have to get people "talking" about love in order for it to grow, I wish more would see this. Why do people "need" Michael to physically appear, before they start "living" his message?

This hoax will be a huge "reality check" for many when all is revealed, but if this hoax was what it took to really shake up the world and bring them back to the realization that "Love" really is the answer to all of our problems, then it will have been worth the "lack of interest," at the moment.

Sending you all my L.O.V.E!
[youtube:2l7mo4rk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeVt9UEUh-8[/youtube:2l7mo4rk]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 21, 2010, 04:32:35 PM
Thank You.  You spoke the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

November 21, 2010, 04:41:17 PM
This is a nice and very positive thread, MJ4ever777! I was watching the videos you posted above, last night! Very informative. And I agree that people should love more in the world! =]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

paula-c

November 21, 2010, 06:32:54 PM
Great post mjj4ever777, it's always good to read positive things.
And I would like to add the following, the actions of humans express feelings and express solidarity degree attained love, individually and collectively, from the love of family until universal love that is well understood that "there is no different to another man, nor patria man who does not need of other homelands", because all we need to all and everyone we complement each other.
Solidarity is innate in humans, love To your brother, fighting and working for the common good, beyond the limits of his family and even your nation, love or universal, without borders or plots love that man, as I said at the beginning of this writing, understands that there is no different from another man or homeland you don't need other homelands, because all we need to all and everyone we complement each other, facilitating the integration of peoples, from the villages of conscious way because "when you have a son, has all the children of the world," man no matter the color of their skin, their religion or nationality. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 21, 2010, 07:04:48 PM
LOVE
by Michael Jackson

Love is a funny thing to describe. It's so easy to feel and yet so slippery to talk about. It's like a bar of soap in the bathtub -- you have it in your hand until you hold on too tight.

Some people spend their lives looking for love outside themselves. They think they have to grasp it in order to have it. But loves slips away like that wet bar of soap.

Holding on to love is not wrong, but you need to learn to hold it lightly, caressingly. Let it fly when it wants. When it's allowed to be free, love is what makes life alive, joyful, and new. It's the juice and energy that motivates my music, my dancing, everything. As long as love is in my heart, it's everywhere.

[youtube:3fkt2p69]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4aqrK5PGU4[/youtube:3fkt2p69]
[youtube:3fkt2p69]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qISoa5W2GFo&feature=related[/youtube:3fkt2p69]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 22, 2010, 07:51:30 PM
Thank you to those of you who took the time to post. I will not give up on this thread about love! There is so much I have learned from taking Michael's path of Love. I learned about Michael through his lyrics and his speeches and I also learned so much about myself, my purpose and what the very near "Future" holds.  My husband and I have never lost faith in Michael being in "total control"  of the hoax,never!, but even better is that we have never lost faith in ourselves and the bond of Love we have.

My husband takes the bus to work everyday,  and he makes a "conscious" effort, everyday to talk to total stranger, he has these lovely, spiritual conversations with them. We made a decision, to get rid of our car a couple of years ago, just so that we could meet and talk to more people, and be the "loving humans" we were meant to be. We need to stop being afraid about talking about Love because it should be the one subject that is the easiest to talk about, but people have just forgotten their purpose here on earth.We need to stop walking around with our heads down ignoring everyone on your path...cell phones and blackberry's sure have helped us to not to have to physically communicate with each other anymore and that is so so sad! Doesn't anyone believe in love anymore?

I know that the majority of members on here say they "Love" Michael right? And Michael Loves EVERYONE, right?  so why aren't we concentrating our efforts on Love?

"Make that change".....let "Love" be more important to you then the "hoax" is....search for the "TRUTH" How is this all going to end....the clues are on the "path of LOVE!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 04:11:55 AM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Thank you to those of you who took the time to post. I will not give up on this thread about love! There is so much I have learned from taking Michael's path of Love. I learned about Michael through his lyrics and his speeches and I also learned so much about myself, my purpose and what the very near "Future" holds.  My husband and I have never lost faith in Michael being in "total control"  of the hoax,never!, but even better is that we have never lost faith in ourselves and the bond of Love we have.

My husband takes the bus to work everyday,  and he makes a "conscious" effort, everyday to talk to total stranger, he has these lovely, spiritual conversations with them. We made a decision, to get rid of our car a couple of years ago, just so that we could meet and talk to more people, and be the "loving humans" we were meant to be. We need to stop being afraid about talking about Love because it should be the one subject that is the easiest to talk about, but people have just forgotten their purpose here on earth.We need to stop walking around with our heads down ignoring everyone on your path...cell phones and blackberry's sure have helped us to not to have to physically communicate with each other anymore and that is so so sad! Doesn't anyone believe in love anymore?

I know that the majority of members on here say they "Love" Michael right? And Michael Loves EVERYONE, right?  so why aren't we concentrating our efforts on Love?

"Make that change".....let "Love" be more important to you then the "hoax" is....search for the "TRUTH" How is this all going to end....the clues are on the "path of LOVE!"

What a beautiful reminder of what this is really all about! Thank you mj4ever777  :D
You have said it all perfectly and this post is very much needed. Michael created this hoax to get this message across in a way that would be heard. Well many are now hearing and understanding the depth and reality of what we need to do to heal our world.
I commend both you and your husband for your wonderful effort to bring love back in a very real way. We have been made to exist in our little boxes and we seem to have forgotten about what a community really means. Love has become something that we feel 'shy or silly' about unless we are expressing it to family or close friends. In truth, love is far deeper and it needs to be spread to everyone around us. It is the basis for life, it is life and its thanks to people like you who are breaking the barriers of awkwardness and openly showing people that we can give love to all that love has a chance of returning freely. You are setting a wonderful example to everyone you come into contact with. Love and light xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 04:37:51 AM
Wow! Very beautiful words there Dayna! I guess I've already discovered within myself some of the things you mention there as apart of my own "HIStory" and personal circumstances. But then again, I do tend to go off track on occasions and it's so refreshing to see such words from yourself that know only reflect my own beliefs but MORE! Thank you so much! Spread L.O.V.E not hate! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 23, 2010, 05:36:13 PM
@Believe777 God Bless You for your kind words! Giving Love to others is so simple for "us", yet so many find it painfully hard...that is what is wrong with this world. We have become so lost in our "personalities", that we forget to live from the "heart." We are all God's creations. We are an "abundance" of "energy" and what we put out into this world is what we receive in return! If people would really  "make a change" and start "consciously" living with Positivity and Love, they would see that by doing so, they would be helping to change the world, and rid it of all this "negativity." Love will win out in the end...for it has already been written! ;)
Sending you love as always Believe777! :P

@Nick93...We all stray off the path once in a while...it' in our "nature" Nick! We are all creating our own HIStory, we DO have a choice in how we live our lives, unfortunately, too many "choose" to stay in the darkness and negativity...it's not their fault though, we will love them just the same, because we truly are all ONE! I'm glad you can see the L.O.V.E now!

Blessings Love and Light to you Nick_93 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 23, 2010, 05:43:01 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
And I would like to add the following, the actions of humans express feelings and express solidarity degree attained love, individually and collectively, from the love of family until universal love that is well understood that "there is no different to another man, nor patria man who does not need of other homelands", because all we need to all and everyone we complement each other.
Solidarity is innate in humans, love To your brother, fighting and working for the common good, beyond the limits of his family and even your nation, love or universal, without borders or plots love that man, as I said at the beginning of this writing, understands that there is no different from another man or homeland you don't need other homelands, because all we need to all and everyone we complement each other, facilitating the integration of peoples, from the villages of conscious way because "when you have a son, has all the children of the world," man no matter the color of their skin, their religion or nationality. ;)

Bless you for your input Paula! We are so in need of bringing back "family values" and making "LOVE" cool again! 8-)

The time will come when All will be restored, because L.O.V.E is stronger than anything and it will win in the end! :P
Much love to you friend!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 23, 2010, 06:52:23 PM
mjj4ever777 wrote:

paula-c wrote:
Solidarity is innate in humans, love To your brother, fighting and working for the common good, beyond the limits of his family and even your nation, love or universal, without borders or plots love that man, as I said at the beginning of this writing, understands that there is no different from another man or homeland you don't need other homelands, because all we need to all and everyone we complement each other, facilitating the integration of peoples, from the villages of conscious way because "when you have a son, has all the children of the world," man no matter the color of their skin, their religion or nationality.

Bless you for your input Paula! We are so in need of bringing back "family values" and making "LOVE" cool again!  

The time will come when All will be restored, because L.O.V.E is stronger than anything and it will win in the end!  
Much love to you friend!

God blesses his you friend, the idea of this thread is yours, excellent ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions