TIAI November 20
November 20, 2010, 12:06:39 AM
Re: TIAI 11/18

Postby bec » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:50 am

Tarja wrote:Talking about what I said today: mindcontrol through religious procedures. It's the proof that I was right. It is the typical way of taking the things into people if they are aware their theories don't catch as many people as they want. I simply don't agree with the brainwashing the Bible still does on people and how people still guide themselves after it. And because TS in almost all his redirects gives quotes from the Bible it implies: read the Bible or stick out of this.

And I don't think Michael wants everyone to be numbed by the Bible and either I think he discriminates those who don't believe in it. Messages should be sent for everyone not just for a part of the comunity. Michael's message is unity and not discrimination. He never showed any sign of leading people into believing in the Bible or any other religious book, either he discredited those with different beliefs.

Such way of believing and such way of regarding the God fact takes away half of people's own personality. they are not able to think for themselves because God already said what is good and what is bad, what they should or shouldn't do. people become numb. This is the exact word in my opinion: numb

I want to understand everything regarding this hoax and I do not accept the theory: read the Bible or just stick out of it. It is not what Michael stands for, it is not in his nature. And the bad feeling that TS gives me because of this increases since 5-6 months ago
I agree with you, Tarja.

But I don't necessarily take TS's redirects this way. This is MJ's hoax so if these verses mean something to him, and he is trying to express himself through them to us, then it doesn't matter whether I believe in the book or not. It's a sign, an encouragement, a clue, whatever, but I don't see it as a command or philosophy promotion.

I take it more like those poetry magnets. You put together words and phrases to make a poem. TS uses web pages the same way. Bible quotes are easy to isolate and are highly metaphorical. Might be less a religious message and more a faith based message that we are supposed to get from it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

bec

Re: TIAI 11/20
November 20, 2010, 12:10:35 AM
:D

I love when he does this. Yes it's shameless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 20, 2010, 02:11:59 AM
@ traja...... can i just say " I hear you"?  thank you for that post. Needed to be said and thank you for saying it.  Just my opinion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

Tarja

November 20, 2010, 02:27:52 AM
Quote from: "LovelyLurker"
@ traja...... can i just say " I hear you"?  thank you for that post. Needed to be said and thank you for saying it.  Just my opinion

I felt like saying that. Couldn't shut up. You are one of the very few  who "feel" what I said in those messages. Thank you, LovelyLurker. At least I am not alone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

curls

November 20, 2010, 03:18:39 AM
Quite simply, thank you Bec.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

November 20, 2010, 03:22:48 AM
Quote from: "Tarja"
Quote from: "LovelyLurker"

I felt like saying that. Couldn't shut up. You are one of the very few  who "feel" what I said in those messages. Thank you, LovelyLurker. At least I am not alone
Hi,
actually I'm not Christian but I do believe in the Bible. I also respect other religions and their Holy Books. So for me it's a matter of respect rather than belief. And yes, Michael is sending us messages through Bible passeges. So what's wrong with that?! The passeges can be interpreted and the message can be understood!!! What if he has used passegs from the Talmud or the Quran!? It's only a message he is sending to us. All we need is to understand the message and not think about the Holy Book from which it comes from!!!!! I think we have all come too far with this subject. There is really no need to discuss that any more. Again: the Bible passeges should be interprited and understood, nothing more nothing less
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

November 20, 2010, 04:45:22 AM
Quote from: "Bec"
But I don't necessarily take TS's redirects this way. This is MJ's hoax so if these verses mean something to him, and he is trying to express himself through them to us, then it doesn't matter whether I believe in the book or not. It's a sign, an encouragement, a clue, whatever, but I don't see it as a command or philosophy promotion.

I take it more like those poetry magnets. You put together words and phrases to make a poem. TS uses web pages the same way. Bible quotes are easy to isolate and are highly metaphorical. Might be less a religious message and more a faith based message that we are supposed to get from it.

Thank You Bec... and Thank you TS.

It is self explanatory!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

November 20, 2010, 06:36:26 AM
Thanks bec for putting it so well, a lot of us had been trying to say it but you came up with a great analogy! ;) It's obviously not just us who appreciate it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

angel

November 20, 2010, 06:56:08 AM
To TS,
You might not realize the full extent of your gentle witness, but the recognition and reward  by the Father are blessings you certainly deserve.  I direct to you a grateful heart, total support, unceasing prayer, and as always, L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 20, 2010, 08:54:27 AM
diggyon » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:22 am

Tarja wrote:
LovelyLurker wrote:
@ traja...... can i just say " I hear you"? thank you for that post. Needed to be said and thank you for saying it. Just my opinion

I felt like saying that. Couldn't shut up. You are one of the very few who "feel" what I said in those messages. Thank you, LovelyLurker. At least I am not alone
Hi,
actually I'm not Christian but I do believe in the Bible. I also respect other religions and their Holy Books. So for me it's a matter of respect rather than belief. And yes, Michael is sending us messages through Bible passeges. So what's wrong with that?! The passeges can be interpreted and the message can be understood!!! What if he has used passegs from the Talmud or the Quran!? It's only a message he is sending to us. All we need is to understand the message and not think about the Holy Book from which it comes from!!!!! I think we have all come too far with this subject. There is really no need to discuss that any more. Again: the Bible passeges should be interprited and understood, nothing more nothing less
Peace

I agree with what you say diggyon is not brainwashed with respect to a specific religion that Michael knows that in this forum and others are non-religious people and people who are not Christians, trying to understand the message THROUGH of the Biblical passages and such messages can be understood both by atheists, Christians, Muslims or Jews.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

November 20, 2010, 09:52:51 AM
Quote from: "diggyon"
Hi,
Peace

I agree, diggyon.  Ironically, the "non-religious" (for lack of a better description) who are uncomfortable with the Bible taking prominence in this hoax have only focused more attention on it through the numerous threads discussing it.

I don't see any difference between a reference to a Bible passage vs. a website about Eliza's court case vs. some other website or post.  TS has used them all in redirects.  In my opinion, this whole debate speaks more to the sensitivities of the person receiving the message than it does the intent of the sender.

I totally understand that someone may be uncomfortable with the fact that Michael is incorporating religious or spiritual elements into his hoax, but it's really up to them to decide if they want to deal with that aspect as they uncover the truth.  If they do, then the only choice is to accept these references.  After all, it's Michael's hoax - not theirs - and it's going to unfold as he sees fit.  If they don't, then perhaps they need to move on.  Believing that TS or the hoax is discriminatory or pushing beliefs on others doesn't make it so.

We all have a choice.  In my opinion, the inability of some to make that choice is what's perpetuating this no-win discussion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 20, 2010, 05:19:28 PM
Well said diggyon and PJ4MJ, and thanks Bec for your wise words and great analogy  :)  I think you've summed up what many of us were trying to get across in our posts.  Love & peace to all, emerald xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Adi

November 20, 2010, 06:12:22 PM
I've been following all the redirects everyday but haven't posted my thoughts about them much here lately.

However, I just wanted to say that this redirect and what bec has said really sum up how I was thinking too.

Thanks bec and thank you TS for redirecting to it.

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 20, 2010, 08:39:23 PM
Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bec I totally agree with your statement “Might be less a religious message and more a faith based message that we are supposed to get from it.”

YES! BEC! EXACTLY!

Michael has said it time and time again…  His heart belongs to the children.  He is child-like not childish.  In the Bible it speaks of child-like faith.  Michael sings about keeping the faith!  FAITH FAITH FAITH! :-)

Also stated was that Michael is not pushing any particular religion or philosophy… AGREED!

However, I do believe MJ believe in the end times and TS speaks about this.

Tying these two together brings me to Mark 10:13-16.  It speaks of people bringing little children to Jesus but Jesus’ disciples telling the people not to.  Jesus says, let the little children come to me and do not stop them because the kingdom of God belongs to people who are child-like. (Of course this is my summary of this)

I believe MJ is helping us to become child-like so we will be prepared for the end times and can enter the kingdom of God.

It’s really not complicated… we just complicate it.

Masses of minds shrouded, clouded visions, deception and indecision, no faith or religion, how are we living?

The clock is ticking, the end is coming, there will be no warning, but will we live to see the dawn?

All of religious beliefs really can be boiled down into a few simple things:  love God, love others.

This is all MJ did… everything we see him doing… the reason was for one of two reasons… out of a true love for God, or for others.  All his giving, visiting orphanges, concerts, music, everything was based on those two motivations.

Boiled down further to a common denominator…. It’s is all for love…. L.O.V.E.  :-)

John 15:13 states “Greater love has no one that this, that he lay down his life for his friends.”

Well everyone,  it appears that MJ has no greater love for us, his fans, as he has metaphorically laid down his life for us.  I guess when he would say, “I love you more” he truly meant it.

I think I speak for all the people who may be reading this (whether they agree with what I’ve said here) that we love YOU Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

November 20, 2010, 08:55:58 PM
great post lilwendy. I agree wholeheartedly with everything you said. Sometimes the most profound truths can be understood by a little child, We can overanalyze, hypothesize, and intellectualize till the cows come home, but  the whole bible is summed up perfectly in these words. Love God and love your neighbour as you love yourself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions